Bound To The Alpha [EDITING]...

By mysterixus_girl

_A broken wolf_ I have longed for a mate. I yearned for love. Maybe my parents loved me, but I have no memory... More

Blurb
Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Author's Note
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen (Zade's POV)
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One (Zade's POV)
Chapter Twenty Two (Zade's POV)
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four (Zade's POV)
Chapter Twenty Five
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter Eight

203 6 1
By mysterixus_girl

I woke up early in the morning and found a heavy masculine arm around my waist. So I hadn't been imagining it.

The more I tried to push him away the more he pulled me closer to him.

"Zade." I whispered. "Zade, wake up."

"Mmm." He pulled me closer and nudged my neck. "Good morning."

"Good morning..." I shuddered. "Why are you here?"

"I was feeling lonely."

"I locked the door." I said.

"And I unlocked it." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Go. Now."

"Why?" He pushed me down and hovered over me. I didn't dare fight back when I felt something hard touched my stomach.

I didn't answer, either.

"Fine." He got off me, deliberately rubbing it against me.

I stifled a moan, which he noted. He left my room with a smirk plastered on his face.

Ignoring what just happened, I took a cold shower to drain out all my thoughts. I changed into a tank top with black jeans and black takkies.

I went down stairs for breakfast. I ate waffles. Alone. I wondered where everyone went.

"Hey, um, Tia right?" I asked the Omega.

"Yes, Luna." She bowed.

"It's okay, call me by my name and you don't have to bow."

She gasped. "No. I could never."

"I insist."

She nodded. I couldn't stand formalities.

"By the way, where is everyone?" I asked.

"Oh, they are all gone for training."

"Oh." I went outside into the back grounds where I spotted everyone lined up doing pushups. Even Zade. He was faster than all of them. By the time everyone did one push up he probably did three.

I admired him from the porch. I was leaning against the door frame when I saw Maristela cheering for Zade. A smile crept onto my face.

She's already settling in so fast and she gets along with the big bad Alpha. I never saw Zade like this with any child before. I'm happy that Zade was acknowledging Maristela as his own child.

When Zade caught me staring at him he got up and made his way towards me.

"Done being moody?" He teased.

"Done playing daddy?" I teased him back.

He smirked. "I can't wait for you to play mommy." He whispered.

It's so hard to avoid all those feelings. I wanted him so badly. It's almost impossible to ignore. But if it goes any further then things will get messed up. Things will end badly.

"Let's go to your office and discuss the rest of the pack business." I said.

"Alright." He told everyone to take a break from training and walked inside with me.

"I have more information." He said.

"Did he take down another pack?" I asked.

"No, but he tried to." He handed me a file.

I frowned when I read what was inside. "He tried to take down the Snow Moon Pack?"

He nodded. "The pack was prepared. Their pack is hidden in the mountains and they blend in really well with the snow once they've shifted. They had guards stationed everywhere."

"So we're going to visit them next?"

"Right now. Pack your things. We can't afford to lose any more time."

"Okay." I left the office, packed my duffel bag and went outside. I kissed Maristela good-bye then waited in the Jeep for Zade.

Zade got into the passenger seat. "Why are you driving?" He asked.

"Because," I didn't need to explain myself. "You can drive when we're coming back." I said. "Did you tell Maristela good-bye?"

"No."

"Then go." I said.

He jumped out of the Jeep and gave Maristela a big hug. When he sat in the Jeep again he asked. "Happy?"

"Very." I said and started the ignition.

We went through the Enchanted Forest again. The forest held power. I could feel it getting stronger the closer we approached the centre.

"Legend says that there's a tree──a tree that holds the power to every living thing in Clythian. Most likely where the Moonstone was hidden." Zade said. "The power you're feeling now, that's the power the tree radiates."

"I never knew that."

"Not many do."

"Has anyone tried to destroy it?"

He stared into the landscape as if he could see the tree, "No. No one dared to."

There was silence until he spoke again. "So tell me," He started. "How was your life in the human world?"

"It was──is an interesting place. I was an event planner and──" I gasped. "Shit, shit, shit, no." I was supposed to plan the fundraiser. It was the biggest event I've ever had to plan.

"What? What happened?"

"I──leave it. It doesn't matter now."

"Esra,"

"I said leave it." I gripped the steering so tight that my knuckles whitened.

Zade noticed but didn't say anything. He didn't say anything at all for the rest of the drive.

We reached the border in the afternoon. They let us in once they knew who we were.

They led us through a cave entrance in the mountains. We entered a underground ice city that looked so beautiful.

"Wow." I said.

"Alpha Kratos, Luna Argent, right this way." One of their warriors escorted us to a castle-like mansion. It was made of ice and snow like everything else.

"Alpha Kratos, it is an honour." A fair lady with a white cloak. She also had white hair──pure white. Everyone here had white hair.

"Luna Mayu Kori. It's an honour." Zade said.

"I hear an Argent is with you. Did she wake up from the dead?" She said and I looked at Zade for answers.

"Oh, I'm just joking." She pulled me in for a hug. "My husband will be here just now. Just give him a few minutes."

Husband.

Things were... different here. Firstly, they had warriors. Zade didn't have warriors. Secondly, they were very... modern. Except for the castle and the fact that almost everything was made of ice.

"Take your time." Zade said.

"Mayu!" I heard a male call. "Do we have visitors?"

"Yes, dear." A tall masculine guy with white hair appeared.

"Alpha and Luna Kratos, welcome."

"She's an Argent, Ray." Luna Mayu said.

"Impossible. We all know that the Argents died twenty years ago." The Alpha eyed me in disbelief.

"I survived." I stated.

His face was bitter but settled quickly. "Forgive me, I thought you were related to Azrael."

"That's why we're here. We think he's involved. When we heard he tried to take down your pack we came." Zade said.

Mayu laughed, "He is involved. I can't believe you're only hearing this now. Azrael was the one who took down the Snow Moon Pack. He recently stepped down from his position as Alpha and gave it to someone else. What was his name again... De──"

Alpha Ray interjected, "Azrael might be powerful. Well, all grey wolves are. But Azrael is the definition of stupid. He only cares about power and not the consequences."

"But every pack he takes down he gives it to someone else. The only pack he has is the Silver Moon Pack." I said.

"Is that so?" Luna Mayu asked. Her tone made me think otherwise.

Zade and I nodded. "We have a bit of a problem on our hands."

"Please do stay here for the night. Maybe we can discuss more pressing matters. I'll have someone prepare a room for you both." Alpha Ray said and walked away. Mayu waved and left with the him.

"A room? As in one?" I asked.

Zade laughed. "Unfortunately, we can't demand for another room." He was right. We couldn't. They offered for us to spend the night here.

I sighed. A young girl with white hair appeared. She escorted us to our room. When I entered the room I froze.

"Are you serious?" I looked at Zade.

The bed was made of ice with a snow blanket and pillows, the cupboards were made of ice. Everything here was made of either ice or snow.

But to my surprise, it wasn't cold. It was warm. Everything here was warm.

I walked towards the bed to feel it. It was warm and soft. It felt cozy.

"How?"

"They use the magic from the Enchanted Forest." Zade said. "Like I said that tree does a lot of things."

"Incredible." It was as if the bed was made of feathers.

"The Snow Moon Pack and the Crystal Moon Pack are dependant on magic. The other packs are independent."

"We should get some rest. We'll leave early tomorrow morning." I said and tucked myself in bed. Zade went on the other side of the bed.

I placed a pillow between us. "There. Now we won't interfere with each other." Then turned my back towards him.

_________________

I hardly slept last night. Not when Zade and I shared a bed. And from the look on his face I doubt even he had any sleep.

Zade was in the shower while I dressed. I showered before him.

The bathroom door opened as I got up.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Mmm." I nodded. "You?"

"I did, but it would have been better if you were in my arms." Prick.

"One day." I mumbled. I went with Zade downstairs after he got dressed.

"Good morning, Alpha Kori, Luna Kori." I greeted.

"Good morning." They said in unison.

"We're leaving now. Thank you for having us." Zade said.

"Please stay for breakfast." Luna Kori said.

I spoke, "Thank you but we have other matters to attend. Once again thank you."

"The pleasure is mine." Luna Kori smiled, getting up from her seat at the table and hugged me. She whispered in my ear. "Don't trust anything you hear about De──"

"Alpha Kratos, if you need to know more about Azrael I suggest you go to the Crystal Moon Pack. They will be able to help you." Alpha Kori said, causing Luna Kori to step back.

Zade nodded. "Thank you. I appreciate it."

Luna Mayu gave me an apologetic look. Her face seemed paler, but her beauty remained.

It was the second time she was cut off when she mentioned that name. Whoever that person was, he seemed dangerous.

"Let's not waste any time. We're going to the Crystal Moon Pack now. We should be there by the afternoon." Zade said after we got into the Jeep.

"What about food?" I asked.

"We're in the Enchanted Forest. There's many things to eat here."

"I'm starving."

"Wait until we're a little deeper in the forest."

"Okay."

After a miserable hour, Zade stopped the Jeep. "Berries, fruit, anything you have in mind?"

"Hmm, that looks fine." I pointed to the apples on the tree in front of us. It wasn't the first thing I had in mind but it will have to do for now.

Zade immediately picked about six. I ate two and he ate the remaining ones he'd picked.

Once we were done, we continued to make our way to the Crystal Moon Pack.

I couldn't stop thinking about that name Luna Mayu mentioned──or tried to mention. And when I tried to figure out who it could be and if it was someone I might know, only one name came into my mind and I prayed that I was wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 4K 69
[BOOK #2 OF THE AWARD-WINNING EPSILON SERIES!] ❝I hate him. He's crude. Arrogant. Vile. I hate him so much that sometimes, when I look at him, I can...
51.2K 2.3K 58
This is a story of my INCREDIBLE life! *Note the sarcasm people* My names Eve and I don't know what I'm here for. My pack hates me. Relationships su...
1.9M 45.9K 44
||Highest ranking-29 in werewolf|| • Find the rewritten version on my profile, it's not complete yet but it's written better than this original• I g...
1.4M 43.8K 35
My memories always haunt me. And they never cease. They come back when I hear a simple howl at night. I wish they would just disapear, like how I ma...