The Devil and I

By _shee_writesss

To everyone who felt like they weren't enough. Noor Kapoor A Calm and ambivert Girl. Focused, Strong and Sma... More

Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30
31.
32.
33.
Important
34
35.
36.

23.

37.9K 2.5K 218
By _shee_writesss

Hello my cute little cupcakes🧁!

DOUBLE UPDATE?? Absolutely
Na na bolke bhi DOUBLE UPDATE deke author n apni aukaat dikha di.😞

Now go hit that star button and do lot of comments vrna bolna mat update kro✋😌.

Happy Reading!

Abhiman's POV

Ofcourse my girl did it. No not my girl. I mean my wife.

Noor did it.

I had no idea she was so freaking talented. All her designs were expressive and amazing. One could see the hardword behind it. Everyone looked happy with her skills and the howling and cheering didn't stop for a moment.

Soon the show came to an end and we went around together as couple to meet everyone present here.

"Congratulations Moy ZAYchik. It was great." I said bending down to match her height near her ear while she smiled with her pretty eyes. Although she was wearing heels she was full 6 inches shorter than me.

Later on, I introduced her to my business partner and associates and a few people which were present here from the Outsider's club too.

Soon a manly voice came from behind as me and Noor were talking to someone-

"Abhiiiiiiii" and here he was, the clown of my life, Arjun Raichand.

He came towards me faster than a puma and took me in his embrace.

Eww this man. We're not kids. Who'll explain him?

I pushed him back a little and gave around my signature smile to make it look less awkward. Noor smiled at us non chalantly and I took a deep breathe.

"Noor, meet Arjun. Arjun- Noor, my wife." I said to introduce each other.

My wife. Weird word.

Arjun left my shoulders and said "BHABHIIIII" . He went in for a hug with Noor but I came in between and hugged him again.

Eww.

"Even think of touching her and I'll pull your hands out." I said near his ear just audible to both of us.

He laughed. The man has audacity to laugh??

He pulled back and shook his head. He extended his hand and Noor shook his hands with him.

Soon one of my associates called me and unwilling I had to leave Noor's side once again.

No I don't like her, it's just, she don't know much people here so I should be here with her especially when she is around that Arjun.

🦄

"Hmm Asian share markets have risen but the risk appetite...."

I turned Paul out.

He was a markets savant who'd turned his fledging company into a New York powerhouse in a decade. I respected him and listened to anything he had to say regarding stocks, finance etc.

But not tonight.

My jaw tightened when another silvery peal of laughter floated from the bar.

Noor had been talking to Arjun for the past 9 minutes and 45 seconds. No she ain't only talking but she was smiling and laughing with him like he was the comedian of the century. He never jokes around me, I know him since 20 years, i know he is not funny.

Brat.

My irritation reached to the peak that it couldn't handle it anymore when he leaned in and said something in her ear and they both laughed again. It is her damn business. She should not entertain a brat like him and should make contacts. What the hell are they even doing?

"Let's meet tomorrow in my office and finish this over a breakfast." I said cutting Paul off politely with a straight smile.

"I need to talk to my wife." I continued.

He nodded his head with a bright smile and I turned to go near her.

I was already halfway when that chopstick legs came near her again. Urghh why is her assistant is so annoying?

And why does he have to he a male? Can't he be a little gay or something?

Chopstick legs.

He was showing Noor something on his ipad and Noor nodded her head and asked her to wait while she turned back to Arjun.

Urghhh.

"Sorry that took so long Queirda." I rested my hand on Noor's bare back. Her scar is not there anymore... she might have hid it.

"Thankyou for keeping my wife a company Arjun, always a pleasure. But I'm afraid I've to steal her away." I said and pinned him with a hard stare.

A whisper of mirth lurked at the corners of his mouth. This brat. "Ofcourse, Noor remember what I said. It was pleasure meeting you. Abhiman, I'll meet you tomorrow." He said with his charming smirk and held his hand out in front of Noor.

What for?

Noor gave him his hand and he slowly took it near his lips. Noo this is not happening.
The champagne which was in my hand was now on Arjun's tux.

My explanation is justified... it was a reflex! I just couldn't see it happen.

Noor gasped audibly and Arjun screamed,
"What the fucking hell? You motherfucker."

"I'm sorry it was an accident. Hey chopsticks, ah I mean Abhijeet, help the guests out please." I said and took Noor's hand from his.

Hehe. Idiot thought he could touch my wi-

No.

"You lack some serious manners."
She said finishing her drink after Arjun and chopsticks left.

What? What did she say?

She was getting on my nerves now. I was about to reply her when a new blond guy came put of nowhere. He gave me a hard stare like he wanted me to move far from Noor.

I didn't move a centimetre and stood there rooted as tree. He turned towards Noor when she gave her a very beautiful smile that she gives to everyone except me.

"Ma'am myself Nico. Secretary of Mr. Russo." He said and one more new guy appeared. Why is everyone so obsessed with her today?

"Oh my god. Yes, I was waiting for you."
Waiting for who?

Blondie moved aside and Mr. Russo came into view.

Russo.

I know him. He is heir of one of the members in Outsider club. But what is he doing here? He came near Noor as she stood up from her bar stool and went forward as my hand slipped from her back. They both greeted each other and Russo forwarded his hand to mine.

Green eyes. Intimidating aura and a height like mine. Nothing spectacular. Bleh.

I shook his hands with him out of respect and he gave me a smile that hurts my eyes. Oh god he smiles more than Arjun.

"Mr. Russo please come with me. Let me give you a tour of-" Noor was saying something but he cut her off.

"It's okay Miss. Kapoor. I'm here tomorrow, you can give me a tour then. Now let's talk about your perfect show. And please call me Gabriel. "He was saying something and they both started talking more like flirting- ignoring me like I was thin air and didn't exist.

He said something very non-funny and she giggled. "I loved your designs Miss. Kapoor. They were brilliant." He said and cut him off this time.

"It's Mrs. Noor Abhiman Singh Chauhan. My wife."

Noor looked at me from down, I mean she is so small in front of me that I had to look down to see her.

"Oh. I- I'm sorry. I know her since her college days and she was a Kapoor then. Sorry I didn't mean to offend you." He said and Noor gave him a awkward smile and replied.

"No it's totally fine Gabriel. Please don't mind him."
Don't mind me?

He shook his hand and grinned like a fool showing his teeth like she made some joke. It was 10:30 already and I was counting every single second getting annoyed. I already had 7 glasses of whiskey and countless glasses of champagne. And they still are not done talking.

He talked a little more and soon the blondie took him somewhere. But he before he left he smiled at Noor again and said-

"Noor. Always a pleasure. Abhiman- I'll see you around." He said and left.
Always a pleasure?

Noor turned to the bar table again as he left and said,
"Next time you wanna mark you territory, pee around me in a circle we well."
She finished her drink in one gulp and continued- "It'll be better no, rather than explaining each and everyone that I'm your wife."

What? What did she say?

That's absurd. I'm not a dog. How dare she says anything. I was about to reply her but dad came hurriedly towards us.

"Abhiman, maa is asking you to take her Noor to our head office. Everything is done here and it was success. We will clear everything up, you go and show her around. And Noor bache, see everything properly so that you can help yourself tomorrow onwards. You will work in this building but you will have to come to that building regularly." He said instructing Noor.

It's absurd. She doesn't have to see anything it's his way to send us somewhere private. He is been trying this a lot lately but we always ignore him by giving excuses but we can't tonight.

There was no excuse and anyways I need to talk to her. How the hell she talks to me like that?

I was way too wasted to even let her slip and said-
"Sure dad. Come, Lemme show you around the whole property. It is divided in 7 parts. This office is in east and mine one is in centre...." I started instructing her and we soon were out of sight for everyone. And moved towards my head office.

I will show her what that tongue of her can bring her. The DEVIL.

Noor was walking a little ahead of me as I slowed down to see her walking. Her dress shimmering like scars printed on her curves.

That fucking dress.

The sight of her appearing in the foyer, all red lips, smooth skin, and hazel eyes, was forever ingrained in my memory and I hated her for it.

I have walked through this hall multiple times but today interaction with Noor was first time. She was taking interest in talking with me as I was showing her around while I was noticing the small things about her like the mole at her back which was just 3 inches above her hip which I had never seen before.

The mild crook slant of her smile when she was getting genuinely amused.

It was infuriating . I didn't want to notice these things about her. What was I even doing?

"And this is our last stop of the night." I halted in front of a pair of huge wooden doors.

They opened without a sound, but Noor's sharp inhale was audible.

                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote target:- 1.3k votes to get next chapter.

I'm sorry guys, the promo given in chapter 21 will be in chapter 24...
I know it's a little confusing but please bear with me🙂.

Follow me on Instagram @shee_writesss for more spoilers and updates😮‍💨.

Also guys please stop flooding my dms asking about updates. I've already given you double update this time. Abh break do.

Thankyou for reading.
1900+ words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 19.5K 21
#2 IN HIS SERIES π•π’π€π«πšπ¦ 𝐒𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐑 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž The elder son of the Rathore family and the future King of Rajasthan, he was cold, arrogant...
80.8K 4.2K 21
~ Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi The most handsome eligible bachelor of India , who looks are of a Greek god , who is cold , arrogant, straight forward, have...
1.5M 83.7K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...
2.3M 98.1K 48
'Kyu tum aankhon ki talab banti jaa rahi ho?' he asked in a tone which was defeated in love. Abhimaan Singh Rajvansh is a very reserved kind of perso...