Estella

By avi_thewriter

Estella had learnt life to be unpredictable and cruel at a very young age. But she had never prepared herself... More

Prologue
Charactacter's Aesthetics & Author's Note
Chapter 0 : Everybody But Me
Chapter 1 : A Baby?
Chapter 2 : Longing
Chapter 3: Welcome to New York
Chapter 4 : Sage Green
Chapter 5: Responsibilities
Chapter 7: First Meet
READER'S PAGE
A/N : Independence Day ??

Chapter 6: Grateful ?

2.8K 86 22
By avi_thewriter

Estella's POV

Whenever I used to imagine how my life would be in future I always wondered

will I ever be able to live comfortably without having to worry about bills and taxes?

Will I have my own room with books and windows So that i can read all the stories in the world?

Have those crazy fluffy beds they show in television that you don't want to leave the bed ever?

And I imagined my reaction too. Just like a child who was given a candy they have asking for a long time I would jump excitedly in happiness. Maybe I would've thanked the person profusely who made my dreams come true. But now when I am standing in what I supposedly my room according Leo ( yeah.... he's name too long for my subconscious mind ) ,I don't feel anything major neither excitement nor sadness. I feel trapped in mind where I am not able to feel anything too significant. I have been through emotions like they don't affect me at all. 

I should've hugged Leo right ? They kept a room for me even when I was away from them and even furnished it according to my age. I should have been grateful for having this room.

The room is pretty with its sage and off white color theme with mini library with window seat and a very unnecessarily big closet and a giant bathroom. A study table with all the stationary a student can ever dream of.  The pillar canopy bed with soft green curtains .A beautiful and delicate chandelier which makes the whole room loo like something you will only see in magazines.

Its everything a child could ever want in their room but I don't seem to say have enough energy or motivation to strike up a conversation with my supposedly older brother.

I feel so tired and I just want to sleep and not really think about anything happening around right now.

I'll worry later about how I'll reveal my pregnancy to my biological family or mentally prepare myself for their opinions Or maybe they will get bored of having to play house with their long lost daughter and I could get away ?

Currently the soft mattress on the bed look pretty tempting to me. Maybe I will test it and see what all the hype around it really about.

The moment I lay on the bed the last thought on my mind is how me and my Chip will manage everything because we're a team .

==================================

I was woken up from my dream of chocolate land because of someone knocking on my door . I begrudgingly get up from bed and walk towards the door fixing my hair which I am sure must look resemble a birds nest ( girls can't even a peaceful nap without looking like a homeless person )

When I open up the door Leo is standing there and his eyes soften and he smiles looking at me and what I believe is my homeless state which must've fueled his amusement." Did you have enough rest Estella" He asks.

" Yes.." I answer still felling a little bit sleepy

" well that's good .... everybody is waiting for you in the dining room to meet you " He speaks , and there is some hesitation in his question. Does he think I'll refuse to meet my biological family for the first time ?

And here goes my sleep

" yeah just give me five minutes to freshen up " I reply and walk towards to the bathroom to wash my face and tie my hair in a low ponytail with leaving some loose strands to cover side of  my face .

And while I don't care about their opinions or anything but I don't think giving a bad first impression is something I'm keen on. Impressions are very important,  something I've learned a long time ago. People solidify their opinions about you on the first meeting and it's very difficult to change them in future.

When I look at my reflection in the mirror I give myself some prep talk
You're enough
They don't like you , their loss
I love myself .

Because If I won't assure myself then nobody else will.I never had anyone to do that for me in my life and I'll be damned if I couldn't become my own best supporter.

With a nod at my reflection I walk out of the room and  Leo leads the way to dinning hall through all the hallways and stairs and I struggle to keep up with his ling strides because if I missed him even for a second I don't think I'll ever be able to find my way back . " Can you please walk slowly , it's hard to match your long legs " I speak from behind him.

He comes to sudden halt allowing me to cover up the distance.

" Sorry, I am just too excited for you to meet rest if the family " He replies somewhat sheepishly. 

We continue to walk slowly until I start hearing loud masculine voices in hallway I look at Leo in question. He just smiles and motions towards a big door.

I start to freak out. I am meeting my brothers ! My family.

I know , I said I don't care about their opinion but honestly what do expect from me when I meet my biological family for the first time ? Ofcourse I'll feel a little, no cut that , a tonnes of nerves . I feel I've finally reached a milestone I've always worked hard to achieve.

" well I may have not told our brothers about you to surprise them, so be prepared for some over the top relations " Leo told me while giving me small smile

Which I couldn't help but reciprocate, I can't be so unresponsive to my brother when he's been nothing but kind to me since we met.

And I think he liked it too considering the way his smile grew significantly.

With that he pushed the lasrge foors open and we enetered a luxirious dinning hall with chandeliers and an very expensive looking huge dining table. Everyone went silent with noticing our presence. I looked around the room and noticed five tall men one significantly older than the others probably my biological father , looking at me like I am some newfound alien species and they couldn't believe someone like me could exist.

I know I am kind of an awesome person but my looks don't scream anything alien associated .

I think when enough moment passed someone who I could tell by their looks hate the world asked in an angry tone " what kind of sick joke is this Leo?"

Hello everyone.

Double update cause why not?

I want to write a black women as lead in one of my story because they are soo gorgeous 😍 I saw some influences and omg they're soo pretty and cool
But I don't want to misrepresent them or hurt anyone's sentiments 😔 and I just need some opinions if you're comfortable.

Love you all and take care ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 135 24
"What!?" he says with fire burning in his eyes but I can't seem to look away not even once. "What do you mean what all I did was go to a party and ha...
Saved By Madison:)

General Fiction

915K 18.1K 33
Isabella Rose Romano A 13 year old to which love is something very unfamiliar to her. Having grown up in the foster system, it didn't come very often...
1.6M 42.8K 69
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
353K 6.8K 28
Meet Isabela Sienna Hermantè Ferrari. The first girl in all seven generations of the Ferrari Heritage. Once known as a bubbly, sweet, adorable and sa...