'His Dark Love : Desire' 21+|...

Von sOFYrahman_

A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he... Mehr

Author
Prologue
Characters
Chapter 02(Smut)
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Important
Chapter 19
Happy V Day
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Important
πŸ”₯πŸ‘„πŸ”₯
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
'Love Wins All'
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Copycat
A little discussion
Chapter 27
Important
Hobi day
Webnovel
My Final Decision
Fri(end)s & Hope
Suga Day
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Smut)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(Smut)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35(Smut)
Chapter 36(End)
Copycat
Epilogue
!!Attention!!
Author Replied 😊
A Creep
Final Epilogue
Kim Family
Greedy

Chapter 01

9K 316 17
Von sOFYrahman_

Author pov :

Midnight -

Its heavily raining outside. clouds are screaming. Winds are too fast. While a pregnant woman is screaming in her bedroom .

She is crying as her labor pain is unbearable. She is screaming while holding blanket tightly .

Midwife : Now Push Heachi!!!

Heachi pushes more but the baby isnt coming out .

Heachi : AHHHH......you STUPID SH!T COME OUT!!*yell*

Jiyo : Heachi what are saying .... Don't say that . *worry*

Heachi : I DONT CARE...AHHH!!!

She scream & finally the baby came out . The midwife cut the umbilical cord & the baby started crying .

Heachi : *sweaty* Finally...its a girl right?

Midwife : Actually ma'am its a boy . *scare*

Heachi : WHAT!!!!

Jiyo : Why are you sad Heachi....its your child ...its doesn't matter if its a boy or girl .

Heachi : OH shut up...dont lecture me...im the mother not you ...Ahhh...i thought its will be girl...F*ck!!

The midwife feel bad for the boy & cleans him . The boy cried but also calmed down & sleep . She was about to give the boy to Heachi .

Heachi : Dont ....i dont want him ...*angry*

Jiyo ; Heachi what are you saying ??*confuse*

Heachi : Yes i dont want him...i thought it will a girl...but no this b!tch came out as boy...I always wanted a girl so that i can make her the best pr0stitute of this brothel & ofc the heir of brothel...but my all dream shattered. *angry*

Jiyo : Are you even Human ???*disgust*

Heachi just roll her eyes . Jiyo hold the newborn baby in her arms & kiss his forehead .

Jiyo : I thought you were happy to be a mother ...but i was wrong...you are a selfish woman ...who doesn't deserve to be a mother ....*tears falling*

Heachi : Are not you talking a lot ...i think i should sell this kid .

Jiyo hold the boy close to her & Cry .

Jiyo : no...plz ...Heachi...im..im sorry dont do this.....i want to kepp him with me...plz Heachi you know how much i loves kids ...plz ...if ..if you dont want him...ok i will raise him..

Heachi : like you can ?

Jiyo : *sniff* In return i will obey you ....i will sleep with all customers...& i will bring more but plz ...dont ...sell him....*sob*Plz .

Heachi smirk .

Heachi : Hmm...not a bad deal ..ok....as you say ..you will give your 60% money to be ...from now....& you will obey me ...& pleasure my customers without saying a word .

Jiyo nodded & smile weakly . Jiyo begged Heachi bcz she knew what type of woman Heachi is .

Heachi : From now you can keep this child ...or say you are his mother....i dont care just dont let him come near me . *roll her eyes*

Jiyo : ok....Thank you heachi . *bow*

Suddenly the baby start crying .

Heachi : Aish shut up...you little sh!t !!

Jiyo : Heachi he is hungry...plz feed him...i pro..promise after this i will not ask you more...plz .

Heachi rolled her eyes & nodded . Jiyo help heachi to feed the baby .

Then both Jiyo 7 heachi notice the baby's eyes .

Heachi : I think i know who is the father....

Jiyo : Who ?

Heachi : Kim TaeShin .

Jiyo gasp & widened her eyes . Then she remembered his face . Jiyo looks at the baby who is sucking milk with open eyes . His one eyes is brown when the one is sky blue .

Jiyo remembers that Kim Taeshin's both eyes are sky blue but the baby got one blue eye not both blue eyes & also the baby's face is exactly like Kim Taeshin .

Heachi : Whatever ...i dont care ...bcz i know he will never accept this boy .

Heachi: *in mind * But i can use him in future .

After feeding the baby Jiyo hold him & goes out of Heachi's room with the midwife.

Midwife : Poor soul his mother rejected him .*sad*

Jiyo : So what...he got me...now im his mother .*looking the baby *

Midwife : Btw did you decide his name ?

Jiyo : Oh...yeah Taehyung ....Kim Taehyung . ...my Tae .

The baby smile at Jiyo & Jiyo also smile & kiss his forhead .

Midwife : Why Taehyung ?

Jiyo : I always wanted to be a mother but God snatch it from but but this little come in my life my dream come true ...& Taehyung mean ′ All dreams come true ′

Midwife : Wow....Its beautiful...This name suits him ....im happy that you accept him as your son.

Jiyo : He is my son...i promise i will cherish him with my all love & care ...i will give him a good life...i will not let him live in this dark brothel ...i know i will find a path soon . *whisper*

Midwife : God bless you my child ....you both deserve a good life ...not this hell . *smile*

Jiyo smiles & goes inside her room .

____________

Jiyo caresses the sleeping baby's head . She is smiling with heart .She is smiling feeling happiness.

Jiyo : Thank you for coming in my life baby....your mom promise you She will protect you till her last breath *kiss his cheek* ...my Taebear .

Jiyo wipe her tears & look at dark sky from the window its 3am now .

Jiyo always wanted to live like a normal girl but her fate played cruel game with her . Her stepfather sold her here in this brothel just for money , she was only 12 at that time & an orphan , she lost her mom in an accident which his step father blamed on her . He wasnt able to tolerate her so he sold her here . Jiyo tried to eescaped rom here but Heachi torture her - Heachi keep her lock in a room without food & water . Jiyo wants to live so after 2 weeks of tortushe finally accepted her fate .Right now she is only 19 . She lost her ability to be a mother bcz of abused . Once a man abused her during s*x, she was in pain , he ruined her vigina very badly , she faced infection bcz of that she lost her fertility . She was hospitalised for 1 week . She thought of killing herself but she failed & still fighting & now she a hope in her life ...her son Taehyung.

Jiyo : My lovely Taetae....mumma loves you . *whisper*

 ||🌹||

I hope you like this chapter......

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

18.4K 1.2K 30
They say he's the deadliest man alive, but they've never met her. Kim Taehyung is a mafia leader, residing in Nevada. She's a skillful assassin who...
195K 5.8K 33
He saw how childish she is , he saw how she unknowingly married his son without knowing the meaning of marriage.He saw how innocent she is . He was i...
6.1K 143 14
β€’Jihye (you)who is sweet kind and innocent girl β€’Jeon jungkook who is cold and heartless mafia king β€’Jihye who can't see anyone in pain β€’ jungkook...
19.2K 733 30
" Taehyung: If you knew who I was you wouldn't talk to me like that. He smirked and walked closer to me. Y/n: And if you knew who I was you would kn...