Mutant Huntsman

By Swiftdragoon

Izuku never had a good life at all. He was constantly abused, neglected, bullied, cheated on, and belittled b... More

Info
Harem
Goodbye Old World and Hello New World Part 1
Goodbye Old World, Hello New World Part 2
Question
Goodbye Old World, Hello New World Part 3
Initiation Part 1
Initiation Part 2
Real Father and Son Reunion and Secrets Reveal
Info #2
Back in MHA/Punishment
First Day Part 1
First Day Part 2: Izuku vs Team CRDL

Back at MHA Universe

3.1K 72 123
By Swiftdragoon

A/N: I'm doing a month-time skip.

3rd Person POV:

It's been a month since Izuku's past has been exposed by not only the Watcher but also by Izuku himself. Since then, their lives have been nothing more but pure hell. The kids completed High School, but as soon as they graduated, all of the staff and teachers were arrested for child neglect, abuse, and bullying. The students that were involved in joining in with the bullying with 'Class 1-A' were banned from attending every single Hero School in the world. All of 'Class 1-A' had to stay with Toshi as he was the only one who could take them in because their families had disowned them, minus Koda. Not only that, but they have to wear quirk restraining bracelets that has a tracker on them. (A/N: I forgot to exclude him in the punishment. He was nice to him. Sorry for not including this information.) 

While Izuku's tormentors were groaning that they won't become heroes, Inko took her punishment like the woman that she is. Once she divorced and moved away from Toshi, she moved to an apartment and got a steady job. She knew she was going to be treated much like how Izuku was treated when he had no powers, but she knew it was her punishment and have to live with it. She knew that she won't get his forgiveness, but one thing she hopes for him is that he has a good life wherever he is at. 

Right now, we see the girls fixing Izuku's room. When they moved into Mr. Yagi's house, after they drop off their stuff, they went to Izuku's room and they saw nothing more than an old matrass and a desk. Nothing personal or anything. They decide to save some money to decorate Izuku's room. Every time they could manage to get off of work, they went to a variety of places and bought some merchandise that would make Izuku's room better and make him fall in love with them again. 

Momo: Alright everyone. That should be good for now. Zuzu would love this.

Ochako: I agree. He'll be happy to see what we did to his room.

???: *scoffs* I don't see why you girls are wasting your time trying to impress Deku.

The girls turned to see TJ, in a workers uniform.

Izumi: TJ, why are you even here? Don't you have to get ready for your second job?

TJ: Yeah, but seeing how you girls would go lengths to impress Deku. It's just sick.

Amy: Says the guy who's pulled game isn't strong. 

TJ: You're the bitch that wanted it inside you. So it's your fault, not mine.

Amy: Did you forget that it was a dangerous day for me, halfwit?!

TJ: Why you-

TJ was about to slap Amy when Izumi use her telekinesis to lift him up and threw him downstairs.

Amy: Thank you, Izumi. I can't believe that your related to him and not Izuku.

Izumi: Same, but let's forget about it and go to our shrine.

The girls left and went to the basement where they built a shrine to pray for Izuku and other things.

Replace anything with Arnold and replace it with Izuku and ignore Helga. 

Meanwhile

While they were at their shrine, TJ, Toshinori, Shoto, and Katsuki were plotting a way to find Izuku and make suffer for what he has done to them.

TJ: Dad, did you hear anything from the assassin you hired? 

Toshi: No I haven't heard from him. When I talked to him, he said that he couldn't find him anywhere. Even when he contacted the people he talked about selling Izuku to said that they never seen or received him.

Shoto: How the fuck did they not receive him?!

Toshi: Your guess is as good as mine, Shoto.

Katsuki: THIS SITUATION IS ALL DEKU'S FAULT! WHEN WE FIND HIM, I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!

TJ: Good luck with that. The girls will kill you without hesitation.

Katsuki: Tch. I'll blow them away.

Shoto: Do you not realize that if we try anything to kill him, the girls would be upset and kill us?

Toshi: Which is why we need to find him first, before anyone else does.

TJ: And we will find him. He's going to pay for what he did to us. *phone alarms goes off* Aw crap. I'm going to be late for work. 

TJ left and headed to his second job.

With Yoruichi

Yoruichi was searching day in and day out for her sister and her friends. It's been a month since they disappear and every single hero have been trying their best to find them, but couldn't find them at all. Yoruichi was looking for them and hoping they could find. She was worried about them, but she was mainly worried about Izuku. Ever since her sister introduce him to her, he was always on his mind. Most of the time she would see Izuku training and try to improve himself, as well as him smiling. She couldn't help but blush a bit every time she see him smile. 

Yoruichi: *in mind* Where are you guys?

???: Seems like you have been busy? 

Yoruichi turned around and saw Nighteye, along with Frost (Rei's Hero Name) and Endeavor.

Yoruichi: Hey guys.

Frost: You seem tired and stress?

Yoruichi: *sigh* I am. I've been trying to find them since we've begin the search. 

Nighteye: Everyone has. Yoruichi, we will find them and make sure they're safe. Please don't overwork yourself.

Endeavor: Indeed. We'll find them. You're not the only one that's sad and worried about them.

Yoruichi: Really?

Frost: Natsuo, Touya, and Fuyumi have been worried as well. Touya have been looking for him non-stop. We had to bring him home after he passed out from lack of sleep.

Yoruichi: Alright. I'll take it easy.

Nighteye: Let's go to the tea shop.

The four arrived at the tea shop and saw the owner.

Iroh: Welcome to White Dragon Tea Shop. How may I help you?

Nighteye: We need a stress reliever tea for our friend and three regular teas, please. 

Iroh: Coming right up. Please sit anywhere you like.

The four sat down and talked about normal things when Yoruichi saw something from the corner of her eye. 

Yoruichi: Hey guys look.

The three saw what she was seeing. They saw an apron with a picture of Izuku and it said, "The best person ever."

Nighteye: Wow. I never expected Izuku to work at a Tea shop. I always wonder how the server knew my order and how I like my tea.

Endeavor: Same here.

Frost: I guess Izuku fooled us. Every time I come in here, the owner took the orders and whenever I get my tea, he would give it to me but he had a mask on that's covering his nose, mouth, and cheeks.

Iroh: Here you all are. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Nighteye: Yes. We have a question about your employee, Izuku. How was he?

Iroh: Izuku has been the greatest employee I had. All of the customers love him, especially some of the girls, both young and old. Especially the elder.

Endeavor: Wow. *whispers to Nighteye* That has to be that Midoriya charm he got from his biological father. 

Nighteye: *whispers back* Agreed. 

Iroh: Yeah. Izuku was a great employee. It's just sad that he's now missing.

Frost: It's okay, sir. We'll find Izuku soon and very soon.

Iroh: Please don't stress yourself like that. I'm not overwhelm or anything, but I want to make sure he move well, study well, play well, eat well, and rest well. That's the only thing I wanted from him.

Eandeavor: We'll be sure of that, sir.

Iroh: Oh please. You can call me Iroh. A friend or family member of Izuku is a friend of mine.

Yoruichi: Thank you for everything Mr. Iroh.

Iroh: No problem at all. Just make sure to do what I said. Move well, study well, play well, eat well, and rest well.

Endeavor pays for the teas as the group left the tea shop.     

 Nighteye: Man, Izuku made a difference.

Frost: I know. Despite the fact that he went through hell, he still haven't given up hope.

Yoruichi: Like we should never do. We should rest first, then continue the search.

The group: Right.

Timeskip to Nighttime

Right now we see Toshinori, TJ, and Izumi sleeping in bed, but both of them were shaking back and forth because they were experiencing a nightmare.

Inside their dreams

Both Toshinori, TJ, and Izumi were standing in the astral plain field and saw the other users of OFA.

TJ: Dad, where are we?

???: I can answer that.

The trio turned to reveal Toshi's old master, Nana Shimura.

Toshi: *shocked* M-Master?!?!

Nana: Hello Toshi.

Toshi: Why are we here? We didn't do anything. Release us at once.

Nana punched Toshi in the gut to make him shut up.

TJ: You bitch!

TJ was about to attack when he and the others was being restrained by chains.

Nana: You evil man. I gave you my quirk and trained you, but you use it to abuse my grandson and allow people to kill my son.

Toshi: He's nothing more than a burden to you and that quirkless piece of shit that you called a grandson is nothing more than a villain. I should've had him in prison when I had a chance and he'll be nothing more than a memory.

Yoichi: But you were quirkless as well, Toshi. 

En: You are nothing more than a huge disgrace to our legacy.

Second User: You are nothing more than a villain!

Toshi: Enough of this! Tell us why are we here?

Nana: We're here to take away OFA from you three. You three are no longer worthy of OFA. *points at Toshi* You gave your spoiled brats villains OFA so they could continue on your work of bullying and killing innocents.

Yoichi: That's right. Because you are going back to what you hate the most... being quirkless for the rest of your life!

TJ: Big deal. Me and Izumi still have our original quirks.

Nana: That's what you think. Due to the fact that OFA has been attach to your original quirk, your quirks will be going with OFA.

Toshi: YOU CAN'T TAKE BACK ONE FOR ALL!!!!!" WITHOUT IT I'M NOTHING!!!!!

Nana: You were nothing to begin with. Go to hell, Toshi.

The users of OFA took OFA and Izumi and TJ's quirks. 

Back to reality

Toshi, TJ, and Izumi have woke and tried to use their quirks, but can't because nothing was happening.

Momo: Izumi, what happened?

Izumi: We lost our quirks.

Momo: What?

Izumi explain to her what happened.

Momo: This can't be good. We'll figure this out in the morning, but for now, let's get some sleep.

The two girls went back to bed as the camera focus on Toshi and TJ.

Toshi/TJ: *in mind* Our quirks are gone! You're going to pay for this, DEKU!!!

The screen fades to black.

Next Time: Sister Reunion

Later: Spending Time with Family

Then: The Return of ???

Another Harem Add-On

Fuyumi Todoroki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 8K 119
Izuku has done his best for the seventeen years he's been on this earth...from his sister and her friends abusing him, to his parents ignoring every...
26.1K 584 30
Y/n was just another unfortunate victim of Bakugos relentless bullying. One day, he had enough. So, he isolated himself in the mountains to train. Af...
809K 26.6K 26
Your entire life has been spent in a experiment facility. Your quirk is strange and powerful, and no one can quite pin point what it is, which is why...
4.5K 114 24
This is the story about how a little boy who longed for being loved..gave up everything that he had- Mind, Body, Dignity, Freedom, Happiness, Humanit...