Love killer|Seunginβœ“

By FightingonMars

Jeongin isn't interested in a serious relationship, even hurting others to make sure it stays that way. Until... More

ZERO|πŸ’«
ONE|πŸ’˜
TWO|πŸ’˜
FOUR|πŸ’˜
FIVE|πŸ’˜
SIX|πŸ’˜
SEVEN|πŸ’˜
EIGHT|πŸ’˜
NINE|πŸ’˜
TEN|πŸ’˜
ELEVEN|πŸ’˜
TWELVE|πŸ’˜
THIRTEEN|πŸ’˜
FOURTEEN|πŸ’˜
FIFTEEN|πŸ’˜
SIXTEEN|πŸ’˜
SEVENTEEN|πŸ’˜
EIGHTEEN|πŸ’˜
NINETEEN|πŸ’˜
TWENTY|πŸ’˜
TWENTY-ONE|πŸ’˜
TWENTY-TWO|πŸ’˜
TWENTY-THREE|πŸ’˜
TWENTY-FOUR|πŸ’˜
TWENTY-FIVE|πŸ’˜
TWENTY-SIX|πŸ’˜
TWENTY-SEVEN| πŸ’˜
TWENTY-EIGHT|πŸ’˜
TWENTY-NINE|πŸ’˜
THIRTY|πŸ’˜
THIRTY-ONE|πŸ’˜
THIRTY-TWO|πŸ’˜
THIRTY-THREE|πŸ’˜
THIRTY-FOUR|πŸ’˜
special chapterπŸ’˜

THREE|πŸ’˜

562 19 9
By FightingonMars

I stood in front of the mirror, spraying on some of my newest perfume, placing a dab on my neck and spreading a line of it across each collarbone.

I smile to myself as I run my fingers through my bangs, my hair looks perfect and my skin is the cleanest it's been all month. Perfect for the camera.

I know I don't really know this chan guy very well, I mean leeknow might be right, he could say no but I doubt it. Most guys are just dreaming about someone coming up to them and asking to make a sex tape, I mean all the idiots I've met anyway. I'm just making their stupid little dreams a reality, they think I want to record because I'm just so attracted to them, but In reality I just want content for my stream. And yes I know, you're probably thinking that's messed up but don't worry, I always make sure their faces aren't in the shot, I don't mind ruining my own reputation, but ruining others is too far. I'm not into that.

I glance into the bedroom as the ringing of my phone catches my attention, I quickly cross the room jumping on my bed and picking up the phone, immediately answering.

"Hi chan~" I greeted.

"Hey jeongin listen I'm so sorry, I have to cancel our date." He said hurriedly, sounding truly sad about his cancellation. I couldn't exactly say I didn't feel the same, my smile from before, long gone now.

"Oh..uh, why?"

"My mom's really sick, there's just a whole bunch of stuff involving her condition and I have to be there with her tonight, I'm sorry."

"Oh......um no, no that's ok. Well I'm really sorry about that chan, I was looking forward to it.." i said glumly as I stared down at my bed, contemplating what to do next.

"Yeah, me too. Maybe I'll call you another time, or maybe we can talk a bit more when you visit the cafe again." He suggested.

"Hm, yeah yeah, sure."

"Ok, well sorry again jeongin, uh bye."

"Bye chan.." I said before hearing the call go silent, I put down my phone and looked over at my other phone, already set up on a large tripod in the corner of the room.

"Welp, shit." I say aloud as I realized I did all this for nothing. No chan, no sex, no stream. No donations..

Well I guess I could make a video by myself....but that sucks...

I look out the window and see the sun on the horizon, the sky getting darker by the second. I pick my phone back up and look at the time, smiling again as I realize I'm not too late.

I pick out Felixs contact click on it, holding the phone to my ear as it rings.

"Hey what's up?" He asked. I sighed, relieved that he answered but embarrassed to admit my plans had gotten canceled.

"Hey Lix, wait outside the club for me I'm still coming."

Huh, I thought you had that thing with that barista, did he actually not want to do the videos??" Felix asked, sounding surprised.

"Nah" I shook my head. "He had some emergency with a family member." I admitted, admittedly sounding defeated.

"Ahh damn, that's too bad." Felix said.
"Oh also another bad thing, me and leeknow are kinda already in the club."

"What!? It's still early, how the hell did you get in?" I asked, my eyes widening.

"Oh that's funny you asked, leeknow apparently knows the owners daughter they used to go to dance class together."

"Of course he did....uh whatever, I'll just find you guys when I get there."

////////////

I got to the front of the club, prepare to flirt with whatever bartender was working that night as I not very sneakily cut the line. The first large burly Guy I say didn't look very happy about it, reaching out for my arm before another man behind him pulled him back. "Nah, nah he's good." He explained to him before looking down to me.

"You're jeongin, right? Minho's bro?" He asked.

"Yes, that's me." I nodded. The guy nodded back before unclicking the rope and gesturing for me to walk in.
"He's by the mini bar, near the DJ setup." He explained as he pointed in that direction. I thanked him before making my way through the crowd in that direction, a couple people bumping into my shoulders as I forced my way through the somehow already large crowd.
"How the fuck.." i mumbled, irritated with how full of people the place was already, what is it like ten o'clock?

I finally make my way into a small clearing in front of the bar, spotting a less than happy minho.

"Leeknow!" I shout as I quickly get over to him placing my hand on his shoulder. He doesn't even glance at me, continuing to stare into the crowd. "Thanks for telling the bouncer to let me in, I thought I was going to have to do some cringing shit back their." I said laughing a bit.

"Yeah, I didn't want you to have to be out there in the dark.." he said, his voice monotone and lifeless. That's a weird choice of words but okay..

"Uh thanks." I said before following his gaze with my own. "Are you ok, what-"

"Oh" I say aloud as I look towards the crowd, a tall brunette holding onto Felix as they embrace each other, and not in a PG kinda way..

"Yeah.." Minho says with a slow nod as he bites the inside of his cheek, deep in thought.

"Y'know this wouldn't be happening if you just confessed." I said honestly, as I leaned back against the counter, still watching him as he looked on at the small blonde, still getting his face devoured.

"You don't know that." Leeknow said coldly, before turning away from the agonizing scene, facing me as he reached for his shot glass and quickly downed it.
"Fuck this." He mumbled.

"I do know it, if you would just confess already, you and Lix could finally get a room instead of me having to watch you eye fuck him everywhere we go." I said, half with humor and half with real irritation. It was funny watching min get jealous, but watching him act all lovey dovey and soft was just disturbing.

"Oh please, that's obviously not what would happen." Minho scoffed, looking more hurt than angry.

"Well it's not obvious to me, I think that's exactly how it would go down, why wouldn't it??" I asked, raising my hand to call over the bartender.

"Why? Because as soon as he finds out Im in love with him, I'll end up looking like one of your pathetic simps, sure there's maybe a small chance lix could sleep with me, but if he realized how committed I wanted to be to him, he'd think I'm some clingy loser." Minho argued before taking another shot.

I shook my head before swallowing a glass of my own. "That's just stupid min, Felix thinks you're hot, he knows he's special to you, at least in some way. If anything I bet he's thought about you romantically before." I suggested before sipping on my second shot.

"Yeah, sure." The raven haired mutterd, not convinced.

"Gosh min if you're just going to be a bitch about it, then at least make it a little less obvious." I said before finishing the last of my shot and walking past him and back into the crowd, Minho's lips press together angrily as he watched me walk off back out of sight.

I found Lix again, the same tall guy from before still wrapped around my friend's hips. I walked up to Felix wrapping one arm around his neck.

"Hey Lixie." I greeted, laughing as he jumped in surprise. The brunette with him, immediately looking pissed at my presence. I smirked up at him before leaning down to kiss Felixs cheek. Felix turned to me saying "hi" as he hugged me.

"You want to go get a drink babydoll." I asked, Lix nodded into my shoulder as he said "Yeah" before turning back to the guy behind him who he was previously dancing with.

"Sorry I got to go, me and my bestie have stuff to do, bye." He said sweetly before grabbing my hand and allowing me to lead us out of the crowd.

"Ugh, thank God you always save me at the right time jeongin, I was getting so sick of that guy." He admitted as we walked back up to the bar counter, minho still sitting there with his head on the counter top.

"You should have signalled to Min, he would have taken care of it." I said before me and Lix both look towards the guy in question, both of us laughing at minhos reddened drunk face, his ears flushed with pink, his chubby cheek pressed against the counter with his eyes closed.

"Aaww, so cute." Felix commented, taking the seat next to him. "My protector." He said jokingly as he poked minhos cheek.

"Alright, time for drinks." I said, already eyeing the bartender as he walked back towards us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.4K 50
Jisung was given another chance at life, but things aren't so easy. With his boyfriend Minho, and the rest of Straykids, they all have each other to...
273K 10.8K 83
a story in which two boys who start a relationship that confuses between love and lust... tw !!! + rape, mature themes, language, self harm, abuse. h...
27.5K 677 21
(Hyunlix) . . . Good night, darling~..... . . Felix lives with his parents until they suddenly sell him for money to this man whose name is apparentl...
2.2K 115 10
-Smut warning- Felix lives in a abusive family. He's had to grow up believing hurtful things about himself and be influenced by the wrong people. Aft...