The Unexpected Marriage |15+...

Por author_prachiii

This book is a about a story of hate to love .The journey of them from hate to love was actually tough and un... Más

Prologue
Dedication/Aesthetics!>•
[Chapter 1]
[ Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Book - Logo ]
[Chapter 13]
[ Chapter 14]
[New book ]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21 ]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 25]
[Chapter 26]
[Chapter 27]
[Chapter 28]
Announcement ?¿
[Chapter 29]
[Chapter 30]
15/05/2024 -NOTICE
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 31
|IMPORTANT |

[Announcement]

991 23 0
Por author_prachiii

Heyyy my lovely readers first of all thank you so much because of you I crossed 10k+ reads on this book and I am really really thankful to you! I didn't knew my book will get this much amount of success ! You all have literally made my book popular and I am really thankful to you all!

Second thing I made an account on insta 7 days ago I guess but I just don't know that how I have been logged out from that account plus my account is nowhere to be found.I am requesting you all again to go on my account @author_prachiii . Please go and check it out .You can get time to time updates on that account! Go and follow it asap!

Third thing today I am gonna upload new chapter so make sure to like comment and follow .

Fourth thing I am sorry for not posting my chapters on a daily basis but I will make sure I will try my best to do so .

And once again thank you so much for showing love and support to this book .You all are just so sweet!!! Lovee you all!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.6K 435 31
A somewhat bittersweet journey of Avni and Nakuul NAKUUL PRATAP ADANI: The ruthless 29 yr old,cold hearted and one who does not even utter the word L...
97.1K 6.4K 39
This story is all about Abhay Singhania and Ruhani Sharma, who tied up in a contract marriage. Their relationship or bond is not more than a contract...
156K 3.7K 43
After the incident of dropping hundreds of bottles of mutagen all over New York, Leo goes out one night to find some more and collect it for Donnie. ...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...