The Vanoss Crew Journey to An...

By TIMEMASTER101

This is the same as the previous Vanoss Crew fanfic, "Banana Bus Squad x Isekai". This one, however, has mino... More

Chapter 1: Tomorrow
Chapter 2: What the Fuck is this Isekai Bullshit?
Chapter 3: Confusions
Chapter 4: Feuer Frei!
Chapter 5: The Prophecy
Chapter 6: This Means War!
Chapter 7: Truce (EXTRA SCENE)
Chapter 8: An Adventure Awaits
Chapter 9: Exploring and Beyond
Chapter 10: Battle in the Clouds
Chapter 11: First Human Contact
Chapter 13: Village Attack (EXTRA SCENE)
Chapter 14: The Exile Village
Chapter 15: The Cat Girl
Chapter 16: Killing the Boss
Chapter 17: Seven Skills
Chapter 18: The Duke (EXTRA SCENE)
Chapter 19: Gracie (NEW CHAPTER)
Chapter 20: City of Kalren (EXTRA SCENE)
Chapter 21: Sister?
Chapter 22: Adventurer's Guild (EXTRA SCENES)
Chapter 23: Goblin Slayers (NEW CHAPTER)
Chapter 24: Goblin Warrior (NEW CHAPTER)
Adventurers Ranking System
Chapter 25: Unique Skills
Chapter 26: Night Attack
Chapter 27: Dominance Through Fear
Chapter 28: Catching a Jolteon

Chapter 12: The Necromancer

143 11 0
By TIMEMASTER101

As Terroiser and Nogla made their first contact with other humans and made their own adventure, meanwhile Vanoss and Wildcat found something that could change their lives forever. The two duos were currently taking and seeing around the treasury room for quite some time now.

Vanoss was currently swimming in a pool of gold coins, he also took some, sometimes he can be greedy of money, or most of the time, don't really know, humans are complicated creatures, Vanoss isn't human but that doesn't mean he wasn't born human.

Not just that, he even found some blue magical leaves and without any hesitation, he suddenly ate them, for some reason.

While Vanoss has his own fun, Wildcat on the other hand looks around the other parts of the treasury room.

"I can't believe we ever see something like this! This is life changing, haha!" Wildcat laughs with his eyes shining in delight.

As he looks around, his eyes stop at the four objects he somehow felt familiar with.

'Why do I feel I've seen these weapons before? Like it somehow came from an anime but not really an anime. Hmmmmm.....'

When he was about to remember the four familiar weapons, his eyes slightly caught something that made him gasp.

"Holy shit! Evan, come here to take a look at this!!"

"What?" Evan asked as he poured liquid from a flask to a golden cup with multiple different colored jewels in it.

Gaining Vanoss' attention, Wildcat pointed towards a large golden gauntlet with 6 different colored stones. "It's a fucking Infinity Gauntlet!"

"That's not possible, why would a fictional weapon be here in this fantasy world? Probably it's a different gauntlet with the same design as the one in Marvel." 

"Well let me prove if it's the real deal!" Wildcat said as he was about to grab the gauntlet, suddenly, when he was about to touch it, he felt a powerful surge of electricity hitting not only all of his arm's nerves, but his soul.

"AH FUCK!!!"

At the same time, not only does it disable his right arm's nervous system, it also pushes him to the pool of gold coins.

"Ah! I can't feel my arm! Evan, help!" Wildcat yelled, couldn't comprehend what he had just felt.

"Wildcat, I told you don't touch some strange objects without knowing it. Like you touched one of my friend's dildos when we visited her home."

"How should I know if that's a dildo! I was curious, that's all!"

"Yeah, next time remember your mistakes."

As Vanoss was about to go back to his previous routine, his eyes caught something in the corner of the room.

"Tyler, there is another room over there. Wanna check it out? There might be good loots 😏 "

"I know, I know, give me a second." Wildcat said as he fixed his arm, a few moments he started to feel his arm again, if he still touched the gauntlet, another second it would probably hit his heart and die, thinking about it shivers him.

The two animal duos move forward towards the other room. What they saw gave them deadpan looks.

The place seems like a cemetery, about more than 200 stone tombs.

"Welp, that's a waste of time, imma go back and take some booties." Wildcat said with a disappointed look.

Before Wildcat turned and left, Vanoss raised his arm to block his path. Wildcat was about to ask but Vanoss immediately pointed his finger at the distance.

Seeing what he was pointing at, Wildcat saw green light over in the distance.

Sneakily towards where the strange light came from, Vanoss and Wildcat first saw a woman, in the middle of a large green circle. What surprised them was that she was levitating in the center of it.

"What the hell is that?" Wildcat whispers to the Owl boi.

"Don't know... wanna interrupt what she was doing >:)" Vanoss whispers back with a mischievous grin.

"Are you crazy?? She might be some powerful witch that could cast a spell to turn us into frogs!"

"Come on, where's the fun in that? What's the worst that could happen?"

After saying this, Vanoss pulled out a few fireworks for his flight. Without even a slightest hesitation, he placed the fireworks as it automatically flew up high and exploded like the game. Being underground, the volume of the explosion was louder that was able to interrupt the Necromancer's chanting.

"What the?!"

The woman looked around in confusion, as her gaze landed on the two, her expression became furious.

"You dare interrupted me, beastmens!?" She shouted in anger, her voice was so powerful that it shook the large tomb room.

"Beastmen? Are you talking about us?" Wildcat asked, pointing to himself and Vanoss in confusion.

"Of course I'm talking to you all! Isn't it obvious?" Halting her steps, the woman in dark clothing analyzed the two up and down before giving off an irritating expression, "Whatever, you might be some mendling adventurers or mercenaries, based on your armor and amount of mana I felt. But you all just simply [F–] Rank Adventurers with that such armor. Don't know why but I don't care, I'm gonna let them take care of you."

Finish saying these words, exposing her arms and summoning dark magic circles on top of her fingertips. After she chanted a few words that sounded completely gibberish to the two, suddenly, every stone tomb in the underground cemetery glows green.

"What is this some sort of Harry Potter bullshit?!" Wildcat exclaimed, seeing something so strange in his life.

"Oh boy, I might have caused trouble." Vanoss said.

"YOU THINK!!?!" Wildcat shouted furiously.

But it was cut short when he felt something grab his arm, he immediately looked behind and saw an arm come out of the tomb and grab his arm, inside the tomb was something that would pissed his pants for the first time in his life.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

With a surprise yelp, he immediately elbowed the zombie, returning inside the tomb as both Wildcat and Vanoss look around them as zombies of fallen soldiers began to come out of the stone tombs.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, this is Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies all over again." Wildcat panickingly said, looking at the horde of zombies all around him.

As all of the zombies came out of their tombs, Delilah says, "I bet you could survive them, but still, you can't beat all of my younglings just in time for my ritual. So excuse me, I'm gonna continue what I'm doing."

Turning around not minding the two like they didn't even exist, all of the zombies began to move forward towards them.

They were surrounded, and 200 zombies were around them. Everything seems to be a lost hope for them, but no...

"Hey, Wildcat." Vanoss called out.

"Yeah Evan? What is it, a 'I Love You' last word crap?" Wildcat asked with a sarcastic tone.

"What? No…"

Taking out an object that seems similar to an AK-47, Wildcat then gave out a mischievous smile as they all knew what they were both thinking.

"Just like old times?" Vanoss asked.

"Oh ho! Hell yeah, just like the good ol' days! >:) "

Immediately, the two split. From Wildcat, he drank his potion of swiftness and strength, took out his diamond sword in maximum enchantments and began his massive insult to the zombies.

"Come on you fucking bitches!"  Wildcat yelled out as he decapitated an incoming running zombie. "I'll beat the absolutely CRAP out of you all like I did back in Call of Duty and Left 4 Dead 2, you rotten shits!"

The zombies replied to Wildcat by roaring and growling at him before some of them charged or lunged at him. While it is true they have the numbers, and were somewhat overpowering Wildcat, the pig-man from another world played chicken with them. Wildcat moved in and out of the fray of battle so as to not receive too much damage from the zombies. Even though he had strong armor, fights with the Wither, Ender Dragon, and Pillagers had told Wildcat that diamond armor wasn't always going to protect him.

"Come on, you fucking pussies!" Wildcat yelled at the numerous zombies as he shot multiple flaming arrows into each zombie, head shooting every single of them without a miss. "My Armor and weapons are all maximally enchanted! Meaning I'm armed and nerdy as shit!"

Wildcat then swung his sword at an incoming zombie with full armored weapons, and it seems that zombie is a special one among them.

His senses tolds him that the zombie can be difficult to kill, Wildcat was an impatient man and wants to deal with things quickly, so he pulled out a kitchen gun and shot the zombie in the head, killing it instantly.

"Come on! Who's next!? I'll take all you fuckboys on!" Wildcat shouted as he maniacally swung his sword at every single zombie at terrifying speed.

Meanwhile on Vanoss, he was currently using his infamous Ultimate AK-47 and shooting every zombie in his way with powerful firepower from the gun. Each second, he killed more than 20-30 zombies with his gun, overpowered indeed.

"Haha! This is even more fun doing it in real life!! HAHAHA!!!" Vanoss shouted in joy as he continued to mow down tens of zombies with his Mega AK in a matter of seconds.

After a few seconds have passed, they finally kill all of the zombies in the tomb as they walk towards the Necromancer which somehow her expression was only a calm one.

"I... am... very impressed." Delilah couldn't help but feel interest in the two individuals. "I never knew you could kill all of my lower rank minions for about 12 seconds. New record, hehe!"

"Okay lady, you got nowhere to run! We have already defeated all of your lousy corpses." Vanoss said as he and Wildcat pulled out their weapons and aimed at the woman.

Silence sounded in the room, but was already cut short.

"Fufufu~ you really think undead zombies were my only abilities. Typically, I'm one of the talented Necromancers, like other Necromancers and Elder lichs, they have a very common summon right here."

Pointing at one of the zombie's dead corpses, she begins to chant another dark spell for a few moments before she completes it. Like the previous one, it sounded gibberish for Evan and Tyler.

All of the sudden, the zombie's corpse turns into a black goo before transforming into a large figure and turning into an abomination that could end life right there.

"I behold you, my mid-tier summon, Death Knight!"

What came together was a bulky huge creature equipped with an armor made of black metal with red bloodlines engraved on it. The armor had sharp thorns everywhere and looked like an incarnation of violence. Two demonic horns emerged from the helmet, with the face being visible underneath. It had a disgusting, rotted face whose empty eye sockets were filled with hate and killing intent, glowing with a pulsing red light.

In its left hand, it held a tower shield that covered three-fourths of its body and in its right hand a serrated sword. The sword was nearly one hundred and thirty centimeters long and coated with waves of terrifying red and black fog, agitating the surrounding air like a constant heartbeat.

They are also known as Death Knights, a mid-tier summons by most necromancers and Lich Kings, Death Knights were powerful enough to kill thousands of armies without a single rest, they could slice a few heavy armored knights in half like butter and have superhuman speed. Each Death Knight is somewhere at [E] Rank (Lv.35). While weak, it was able to destroy a small town on its own(In Fordalt's Standard), because they could turn anybody into zombies whenever they killed their victims. 

If a Death Knight freely roams around without anybody trying to kill it immediately, it will cause a zombie outbreak if left unchecked.

Death Knights also have two very important special skills. The first is the ability to attract the attacks of an enemy. The second one can be used only once, it allows the knight to always survive one lethal attack as long as it has a certain amount of life forces left.

"What the fuck is that thing???" Wildcat yelled out in a panic.

Seeing such terrifying abomination, Vanoss and Wildcat felt a slight fear but thanks to their sudden strong mentality, they were able to withstand the fear. If they were still humans back then, they would still be frozen in fear and would give the Death Knight an opportunity to kill the two.

As time passes, the Death Knight stands pridely, it roars as the sound echoes travel through the whole underground tomb.

Gaining its first attention on Vanoss, it immediately ran towards him.

"Holy shit... that bitch brought the fucking Tank from Left 4 Dea—!"

Before Vanoss could react, the Death Knight dashed and bash Vanoss with its large shield, launching him towards the ceiling, breaking it through and back onto the surface.

"EVAN!!!" Wildcat shouted.

His scream got the attention of the Death Knight. It's head slightly turns towards him menacingly.

"ゴゴゴゴ"

"Oh god, I'm about to get Left 4 Dead 2 Tank ram in real life 😨 "

"ROOOAAAARRRR!!!"

Instead of dashing towards him, the Death Knight shifts into a purple smoke and gets in front of Wildcat, startling him.

The Death Knight raises its large wavy sword and is ready to instantly strike Wildcat down. But Tyler isn't easy to get killed, while he was indeed ranked lower than the Death Knight, he was an experienced fighter... for just 2 days.

With his newly superhuman speed, Wildcat dodges the strike, just a second late, he would be cut in half like any other victims the Death Knight killed.

As Wildcat jumped back able to survive from the attack, however a cut appeared on his cheek, Wildcat never felt such very painful injury before in his life.

The Death Knight looks back at Wildcat and takes its sword back from the ground and is ready to kill him again.

"No you don't!"

Pulling out an enchanted crossbow, Tyler pulled the trigger as the arrow fired at the bulky undead.

The Death Knight didn't flinch as the arrow hit its skeleton body and shattered on impact, but it only dented the skeleton body of the Death Knight.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Seeing his attack was ineffective, without wasting any time, he immediately ran back to the treasury room followed by the Death Knight, thanks to the Swiftness potion, Wildcat able to outrun the Death Knight who ran like a racing Horse.

——————————————————————

As the Death Knight enters the treasury room, it doesn't get a sign of Wildcat, so it just roams around to find the beastmen.

The Death knight searches around the hills and pools of gold coins, meanwhile, Wildcat was hiding behind a golden statue while the Death Knight still searches for him like he was in some sort of horror movie.

"What the hell am I supposed to do?" Wildcat gritted his teeth, he needed to think of something to kill the thing, but then his eyes caught something, seeing it gives him an idea.

Back to where the Death Knight was, as it still continues to search the beastmen, the same pigman shows himself but holds a large red weapon.

"Say hi to Crescent rose you Fucking freak!"

Pulling the trigger of the oversized scythe, the large caliber fires at the Death Knight.

However, by the time Wildcat pulled the trigger, like a Truck ram into him, the recoil of the weapon pushed him hard towards the other side of the treasury room.

"AH MY BACK! Holy shit, the fucking recoil of this thing!" Wildcat cursed out loud as he felt his spine just shattered.

As he made impact to the wall, he made a large crater on the wall including breaking his back. He was absolutely surprised by the recoil of Crescent Rose, he just finally remembered the weapons he saw earlier, the weapons from the web show he just watched just a year ago, RWBY.

'How does Ruby even withstand such a weapon??'

At the same time, when the projectile headed towards the Death Knight. Feeling the danger, it raises its large shield to block it but the bullet is not earth's regular bullet.

The next thing was the fast projectile finally made impact the shield, but instead of deflecting it, it completely obliterated the shield of the Death Knight and headed to the Undead itself, but thanks to its second ability, the Death Knight tanked the bullet unscathed, if it didn't used it's skill, well it will only leaves a literal corpse on the ground. 

Seeing the Death Knight survive, Wildcat made a horror look, he just lost his chance; he broke his back, he doesn't have some weapons to cut through its armor except for his diamond sword, and the Death Knight has more speed than him and he doesn't even know what its weaknesses are.

The Death Knight stood and moved forward towards the down Wildcat while leaving its broken shield. As it stood a few meters in front of Wildcat, it raised its short wavy sword to kill the pig man once and for all.

"I'm sorry, my friends. I don't think I could beat your asses next time. I absolutely hate dying as a pig, I would rather as a virgin than this." Wildcat said as he closed his eyes and ready for the inevitable.

However, as the Death Knight was about to strike its sword down, an explosion hitted its back, it stumbled a little and turned its gaze to the source.

"Hey! Leave the piggy alone!!"

Hearing his friend's voice once again, Wildcat gave hopeful eyes as a tear drops from his eyes, the Canadian bastard saved his ass life from a brink of death.

The Death Knight seemed pissed as it ran towards Vanoss as he repeatedly shot the grenade launcher at the Death Knight with only little damage on it. Knowing the grenades aren't that much effective, Vanoss drops it and pulls out an RPG.

Compare to the Grenade Launcher, it seems pretty much effective against it as the Death Knight flew back several feet away and after that one of its legs was limping, it proves the rocket launcher was effective, maybe 10-20 times more he could able to kill it, but Vanoss don't want to waste more rocket instead he already made a plan.

As the Death Knight was down, it got the opportunity for Vanoss to save Wildcat.

Standing a few feet from him, Vanoss pointed his hand towards Wildcat to grab his hand.

Vanoss:

"Hey! That was Terroriser's line!"

"I'm not joking, do you want to live or not?"

Giving out a sign, Wildcat grabbed Vanoss' hand to get up, and as soon he stood firmly, both of them looked at the Death Knight who was about to get up.

"How are we supposed to kill that thing?" Wildcat asked as the two faced the nigh indestructible Undead.

"Well guns, grenades have pretty little effects, but rockets are pretty much the most effective." Vanoss recalled the weapons he just used against it.

"Okay, I think we don't have any time left, we need to go now or else there will be four of us for about another minute!"

"Alright then, got your fireworks and elytra?"

"Of course I have it!"

The two beastmen change their chestplate to an elytra and pull out a firework. By the time the Death Knight finally stood, the two already flew.

Vanoss pulled out his Rocket Launcher and fired at the ceiling, creating a hole on it as the two made out of the surface. 

"Finally! I miss the sun already!" Tyler yelled out as he kneeled on the ground, also kissing it.

"Yup, we just lost track of time when we were in that Treasury room."

Turning his head towards his Canadian friend, Wildcat asks, "Where have you been man, during that thing that hunts me down?"

"Oh yeah, you know, by the time you were playing hide and seek with that thing, I did what you always hated the most."

Thinking for a moment, Wildcat immediately realized what he meant. Realizing it, Wildcat shouted. "No! Don't! There are still the loots inside! We could've been rich as fuck!"

"Sorry man, we can't deal with that thing down there, so explosive might do the trick, you heard about that very famous quote: A small price to pay ^w^ "

Taking out a detonator, Vanoss gave a maniacal smile.

"EVAN NOOO!!!"

*Click!*

Mansion:

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"Sorry, Wildcat. Like I said, a small price to pay."

"You fucking canadian owl bastard! Did you know that your Mega AK-47 could even destroy an M1 Abram like paper? And wasting resources my ass you have about 200 rockets in your fucking inventory!"

"Oh come on, there's gotta be explosives in these parts."

"I fucking hate you so much, even if you save my life, I still fucking hate you."

By the time Wildcat argued, the sun was about to set, it was a beautiful scene until a noise came from the destroyed mansion that gave the two the attention.

""What the?""

When they looked at the source, they saw a green thing that appeared to be a sphere coming out of the wreckage. As the green sphere disappears, the same Necromancer appears before them. She looks heavily injured and unlike her previous rage state, that one is even more furious.

"Do... you know... what HAVE YOU DONE!!!" Delilah yelled out, enraged at the two.

"Uhhhhh, what have we done?" Vanoss asked, to which he got a little harsh response.

"40 years... 40 BLOODY YEARS OF RESEARCH!!! I HAVE SACRIFICE EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE!!! MY HUSBAND, MY CHILDREN, AND MY ENTIRE BLOODLINE TO FIND THE LOST TOMB OF MONTY OUM FOR 40 YEARS!!!!!!!!! AND NOW IT'S BURIED WITHIN THE MANSION BECAUSE OF YOU PESKY BEASTMENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted furiously, the last word she said was deep as her hair floated and green energy emitted on her eyes, hands, and all over her body.

"I have enough of you now. You killed my only Death Knight but that doesn't mean you achieve anything. I will kill you by summoning my most powerful summon!"

Pulling a red Sealing crystal from her neck, she crushed it like glass as black mist began to appear and started to fused together, Delilah began to chant in another gibberish language to Vanoss and Wildcat. 

At the same time, the wind began to blow furiously, dark magic spread everywhere around the Necromancer as it headed straight to the black mist that shapes as an orb, every second it began to grow larger until its now about the size as a two story house.

Soon enough, the dark mist mixed with dark magic energy began to transform into something that could spread terror throughout the lands.

It was something that shook a human's soul in immense fear, seeing such a creature will bring nightmares to them for the rest of their lives.

"What the fuck?" Vanoss mumbled.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Wildcat cursed out loud as the two were overshadowed by the creature of terror in front of them.

The creature roars in an otherworldly screech, the roar echoes the entire landscape as it shooks the forest, letting every animal both big and small, prey and predator, and both cute and terrifying especially dangerous ones run for their lives in fear. A monster abomination has been awakened once again.

"I behold you, the Monster of Destruction itself! The Wither!!"

Shouting at loud, the creature reveals itself to the outside world.

"ROOOAAAAARRRRRR!!!"

""Well fuck.""

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 90 51
Firstly, I wanted to say this is my first time writing, so please don't judge that much!! If you have a request you can put it in the comments and I...
22.3K 447 29
Life as a youtuber is pretty cool. Especially when you are best friends with the "Banana Bus Squad". But something turns a bit south when you find ou...
208K 2.7K 10
Yeah, what the title says;) Not all of them will be lemons/smuts and I'm only gonna do x reader imagines. WARNING Do not read if you're too young.
1K 43 10
Banana Bus Squad were offered by a kind man as apprentice gift for the things they done for the world. It was 15 gems and the man stated that it has...