Suffering Part 2

By SnaddysPet

This is the 2nd part to Suffering. Please read that first. This story contains extreme adult topics, bdsm, co... More

I'm Sorry
Outing with Draco Pt 2
A Memory
My Favorite
"It's my job"
"Can I shower with you?"
Everything I Order
The Best Girl
You Have No Idea
Cannot or Will Not
I Hate You
Let Me Leave
Soon
feedback
Everything to Me
I'm Perfect
The Morning After
Uncomfortable Conversation
Thorne In His Side
Ask Nicely
The Potion Masters, Assistant
Professor Snape
Anything
Grattitude
It Will Never Be Me
You're Right & I'm Wrong
That Wasn't So Hard, Was It?
Melodramatic
I Own You
I Will Try
Head of House
Malfoy Manor
This Is Where I Belong
Misplaced Anger
I Was Too Hard On You
Sunday Afternoon Outing
Think Nothing of It
Did you..
Owl Mail Pt 2
You Little Witch
Be a Good Girl
Stargazing Again
It Is Regrettable
Fight Back
A Devilish Grin
Acquisition of a Malfoy
I'm in Control of This Situation
Papa
How Pathetic
Curious Key
Perhaps You are Incapable
"We're All Mad Here"
A Poor Substitute
Isn't That Better?
Far Too Angry
I Can't Do This
B R O K E N
It Beats the Same as My Own
Delicious
It Was Too Many
Rather Difficult
He Isn't Like That
Let Us Never Speak of This Again
The Best
Do Not Be Late
Headmasters Office
One and Only Time
Black, I Suppose
Whatever I want
Highly Uncomfortable
Grattitude
Did You Enjoy That?
Just Me and You, Again Love
A Threesome
An Agreement of Sorts
A Kiss
The Party
Pregame
Their First Time
Stasis
We Cannot
Sleeping Beauty
Immensely
Slytherin Witches
January 24th
Terrified
Never Tell Me No
Mugwort and Mushrooms
"Here Comes The Sun"
A Memory
I Bet She Did Everything You Like
There is No Comparision
Book 3 Announcement

With Pleasure

465 16 11
By SnaddysPet

Y/N just started laughing  and attempted to get up from his lap. Severus held onto her, not allowing her to get up. “How long have you been able to do that?” he questioned her curiously. 

“Only the last few minutes since we took the serum. Relax,” she giggled trying to hide her amusement. “What am I thinking right now?” he asked her with his eyebrow raised.  “You suspect I was doing it before the serum. Alas you would be wrong,” she answered the man. 

“The serum should have worn off by now,” he cocked his head in confusion. “Quick acting, noted,” she replied as he finally let her get up from his lap.

 “Perhaps I just know you so well now. I often know what you are going to say before you say it,” she remarked as she bent down to take off her boots and place them beside the door. “Interesting,” he remarked at the same time Y/N said it. She really got a kick out of that one, almost doubling in half.

She tried to contain her chuckles, sitting back on the sofa, “Sorry. I’ll try to get a hold of myself,” she said. “Do it then, this is serious,” he scoffed. “Hardly. You are just annoyed I read your inner most private thoughts like you do to me,” she scoffed at him. 

“I was not annoyed at all. I am shocked you were able to do it at all. My mind is pretty difficult to read. I was able to keep my thoughts from Voldemort for years. You were able to do it as soon as we took the serum,” he remarked in awe of her. 

“I think I have been predicting what you are going to say for some time. Today it felt as if I were just reading them off a paper,” she replied softly. 

What a clever little witch, Severus thought

“Indeed,” she smiled at him, having just read that thought. “I will have to try harder at shielding my thoughts around you,” he remarked. 

“Why's that? Are they dirty?” she giggled. “Very,” he replied with an almost evil grin. “This is going to be so much when we are in front of people. Not just for dirty stuff, but we can talk about people,” she said cheekily. 

 “You would have made an excellent spy, you know. If it weren’t for your smart mouth,” Severus stood from the sofa, gathering their uneaten lunch plates to take back. 

You have a smart mouth too Professor, she thought

Watch it, Princess, Severus replied in his thoughts

“Are you going back to your office?” she asked as he gathered the things. “Yes for a bit, you need to finish your letters,” he remarked. Y/N let out the loudest, most annoyed sounding groan. 

At this point, it was a few days later. They were going to go to Spinner's End for the weekend later in the day after Severus finished some work. Severus also wasn’t joking, he had tons of dirty thoughts about Y/N. It honestly drove her crazy hearing that all day, she had no time for her own thoughts. 

The two were just waking up and Severus was stabbing her with what felt like a knife as usual. “I wonder if I will ever wake up without that in my back again,” she said sleepily. “I can’t help it, you push your ass against me all night,” he remarked as he moved her hair out of the way so he could kiss her neck. “I do not. You cannot control yourself,” she replied with a giggle as he tickled her with tiny kisses. 

“I need to take the cat out, you know that,” she finally remarked. “I can make it quick, please,” he asked as his hand slid down grabbing a handful of her ass. It was beautifully rough and Y/N could not resist. 

“Yes Daddy,” she answered. “That’s my girl,” he groaned, pressing himself harder into her. His hand roughly pulled Y/N’s pajama and panties down. She finished pushing them down her legs into the blankets as Severus pulled his own boxers down. 

He continued kissing and biting her neck, pulling her leg over his so his fingers could access her better. As soon as his fingers grazed her warmth between her legs, it sent electrical shocks all over her body. 

He could feel her shudder and it made him moan in response. His fingers explored her wetness briefly, before focusing just on her clit. Y/N grabbed his hand, pressing it harder against herself. She was unable to handle only this at that moment, “Ok ok just fuck me, please,” she begged him pressing her ass harder against his cock.

“So impatient,” he teased but he loved hearing her say that. He turned her on her back, climbing between her legs. Y/N leaned up long enough to take her own t-shirt off. She knew he preferred seeing every inch of her. 

Severus leaned down with one hand on the bed, the other wrapped around himself, guiding his big hard cock inside her. “Fuck you are so tight, Princess,” it must have been the truth because they could both feel the resistance as it took him longer to get inside her this morning.

 “Daddy please,” she was begging for him to go faster. She pulled at his arm, signaling for him to come down closer to her. 

Their mouths met hungrily, the longer they kissed the more she was able to take of him, before he was finally inside her and thrusting. Y/N was whimpering into his mouth as he fucked her a bit faster and harder, but still deeply. 

Severus broke the kiss so he could get some air, his mouth moved down to her neck while he continued fucking hard into her. It shifted her on the bed with each thrust.

 “You feel so fucking good Daddy,” she whimpered as she pressed her hips back up at him. Severus was going crazy trying to restrain himself but he was losing.

 He moved back long enough to push her legs to her chest, so he could go deeper and harder. “You look so beautiful like this Princess. I need all of my cock inside you,” he moaned as he continued fucking her hard and deep.

 The sounds of skin slapping were audible along with the creaking of the large wooden bed. “You’re so big Daddy, it hurts,” she whimpered up at him. 

“I don’t care, you will take every inch of my cock,” he moaned as he moved his hand to her mouth, covering it. Y/N’s eyes almost rolled into the back of her head when he did things like this. It was pure pleasure being restrained by him.

 Sometimes she would play along and act like she was trying to remove his hand, like she didn’t want it. He loved being encouraged in this way, it only made him get rougher with her.  The friction on her clit plus how deep and rough he was using her, she felt her orgasm building quickly. 

She could tell by his eyes he was so close as well. He moved his hand off her mouth to ask her, “Tell me where you want Daddies cum,” he ordered her. “Cum inside me Daddy, please,” she begged. 

It was just in time, as they both started cumming together. They were joined in the middle by a series of intense muscle contractions on each of their parts, as he filled her with his cum.

 The two just moaned and whimpered as it washed over them so completely, not taking their eyes off the other. It was beautiful. 

Severus let her legs fall, so he could move down and kiss her properly. She pulled back just enough to whisper, “Put a baby in me.” “Don’t tempt me little witch,” he grinned before moving back to kiss her again. 

Finally, he got up to get a cloth to clean them. “Are you going to shower without me?” she asked him. “If you hurry, I will wait,” he responded as he wiped her with the cloth. The man always cleaned his mess up afterwards. 

“I do hurry. Alfie will not do anything when people are around. He’s very shy,” she joked as she started getting up from the bed. She threw on a t-shirt, bra, panties, and jeans to take the little black cat out. 

“Your hair looks like you just got fucked,” he mentioned as she walked out the door. “I did,” she responded loudly from the other side of the door. Y/N did her best to smooth it down as she hurriedly walked the cat outside. Thankfully there were not many workers around at the moment and Alfie did his business rather quickly. She scooped him back up, carrying him like a baby back to their chambers. 

She walked back into their chambers, kicking off her sandals and laying the cat on the sofa. She walked to the bathroom where Severus already had the water running. “On second thought, I will wait my turn,” she teased the man who was obviously waiting for her. 

“Get in before I spank you,” he replied to her in his beautiful velvety teacher's voice. “Oh yes, sorry Headmaster,” she joked as she started pulling her clothing off, throwing it to the floor. She walked past him to get in and he slapped her bare ass, hard. “Merlin,” she scoffed, looking back at him, grabbing the spot he had just slapped. 

As they were showering Y/N inquired, “How do I get your thoughts out of my head? That's all I can hear now. I don’t even know what I am thinking anymore.”

 “You just have to focus. A clever witch like you will figure it out. It takes time,” he replied as he started washing her hair for her. “If I hear one more time how you want to bend me over something, I am going to lose it,” she confessed with a huff. Severus leaned her head back in the water, gently massaging the shampoo out. 

“You are so beautiful, Princess. I will never get tired of seeing you bent over something,” he smiled down at her. “Have you made house predictions yet for the first years?” she asked curiously.

 “Yes though my list varies from yours a bit,” he responded as they each started washing their bodies. “I cannot wait to beat you at this,” Y/N spoke as if she had already won. 

“You won’t even allow me to get you pregnant. I can't imagine why you are so excited for naming rights,” he scoffed as they continued washing. The two soon finished and got out of the shower to dry off. 

“I need to go off my birth control for a few months before we plan to start. My hormones need to reset before you get me pregnant. You will have to pull out for a bit or wear a condom,” she remarked to the man who was already glaring at her. 

“What makes you think I won’t get you pregnant the first time we try?” he asked curiously. “Well it isn’t always that easy. It can take months or years sometimes,” she spoke softly. 

Severus sighed, “I’m not wearing a condom.” Y/N just started laughing because that was the only thing he heard from that whole conversation. “Ok, you can pull out,” she replied with a shake of her head. “Fertility suppression potion perhaps?” he questioned. 

“Do you want to be down there brewing it everyday? I don’t,” she replied. Severus moved her to start brushing her hair in front of the mirror. “Well we should at least have some just in case there are mishaps,” he smiled in the mirror. Y/N just rolled her eyes at him. 

Severus laid out her favorite The Smiths cream colored t-shirt, along with a pair of shorts, undergarments and his favorite perfume. “Because we are leaving later?” she asked curiously. 

 “Indeed, I can pick something else,” he replied as he walked back to the closet to get dressed. “No. It's perfect, Thank you Daddy,” she remarked. She got dressed and went to ask a half dressed Severus, “Shall I go get our breakfast?”

“I can do it in a minute,” he replied, still working on tucking his white shirt in. “I can do it now. It’s fine,” she remarked. Y/N left the chambers to go down to get their food.

 She couldn’t wait for these workers to leave, they were just a nuisance half the time. They would stand in the oddest places as if unfamiliar with how people walk through hallways.

 Finally she reached the kitchen, retrieving the plates from the lovely house elf. “Miss, I see you every. I must know your name,” Y/N asked her. The tiny little elf woman almost squealed at being asked that.

 “Miss, my name is Gloria. It is lovely to officially introduce ourselves. What is your name?” she asked in her squeaky little voice.

 “I’m Y/N Snape, you may just call me Y/N. It is lovely to know you Gloria. Thank you for the food,” she replied as she got up to return with the plates. 

Y/N finally returned with their plates to an already waiting Severus. “Sorry, people everywhere. They don’t understand corridors or how they work,” she remarked, setting the food down. “Thank you. I have noticed that myself,” he remarked. “Do you know the kitchen elf’s name? The little lady,” she asked Severus.

“Gloria,” he replied as if he had known that fact for years. Y/N scoffed, “You could have told me that, I only just asked her name today.” “I have been here a lot longer than you, love” he remarked thoughtfully. “How long?” she questioned as if the answer was huge. “Eat,” he said as he shook his head with a chuckle. “That long huh,” she replied softly, not being able to help herself. 

After breakfast, Severus took the plates back to the kitchen and then went to his office for a few hours. Y/N laid around utterly bored waiting for his return. Finally, she decided to go outside and sketch now that there was actual work being done. She took her things and stopped by his office first.

 “I'm going to go outside to sketch. I will stay out of their way,” she said as she quickly popped her head in. “That’s not how you ask,” he remarked from his desk. Y/N huffed, “May I please go outside and sketch, Daddy?” she asked, still in the hallway.

 “Come in, someone will hear you,” he scoffed. Y/N walked into his office, shutting the door. “Don't want people to hear me talking to my Daddy?” she giggled. “Are you incapable of behaving?” he responded, leaning back in his chair. 

“My apologies, Headmaster. There were no people around so I called you Daddy,” she responded, pulling her lips in her mouth to hide her smirk. Severus closed his eyes in a long blink of annoyance. “You may go,” he finally spoke. “Can I have a kiss first?” she asked hopefully. 

He waved her over, when she got close, she leaned down to kiss him. He grabbed her, pulling her onto his lap roughly, meeting her mouth with his. It was so sudden Y/N let out a little yelp of surprise. 

He kissed her passionately immediately, forcing her mouth open with his tongue. He loved dominating her mouth in this way. It melted her every time. Finally, he pulled from the kiss once Y/N was breathing hard, trying to calm down.

 “You look positively delicious, Princess,” he smirked as his hand made its way to her bare inner thigh squeezing it.

 “Up you go,” he announced, pushing her back into a standing position. Y/N just tried to breath her arousal in and out so she could walk out of his office. 

She said nothing else as she walked back towards the door. 

Tie me to a bed tonight, she thought as she was leaving.

With pleasure, Princess, he replied in his mind. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Suffering By Y/N

Fanfiction

135K 3.4K 70
STORY CONTAINS HEAVY SMUT (I'm in the middle of editing this to completion.) This is the story of 17 yr old Y/N falls for her Potions Professor. It t...
27.5K 650 25
Cover done by @Khloeshades Y/N, a hogwarts student in her 7th was always a quiet girl, and nobody truly understood her until a certain professor und...
31.2K 1.1K 87
This is book 3 in my series of Suffering. Please read part 1 and 2 first. Severus Snape and younger wife, Y/N, prepare to become first-time parents.
68.3K 1.6K 39
Reader is a student at Hogwarts, and a super rebel with Snape. She gives him hell in every way she can to break his stern behavior, she teases him un...