Akame Ga Kill OC Story: Broth...

Av Gamekip99

When two brothers straight from the afterlife come down to a world of assassination and corruption, with one... Mer

OCs info
Prologue: Cut the Tension
Chapter 1: This Doesn't Make Cents!
Chapter 2: Shed some Light on the Night-mare
Chapter 3: Sweet Teams
Chapter 4: Past or Future, but Present is Tense.
Chapter 5: Starry Staring Knight
Chapter 6: I Know Why The Caged Bird Stings.
Chapter 7: Shot Up!
Chapter 8: Hit the Road, not my Friends.
Chapter 9: Quit while you're A-Head
Chapter 10: Morning Story
Chapter 11: Time Heals all Wounds
Chapter 12: Seryu Later
Chapter 13: Don't Leaf Me
Chapter 14: Ferry Impressive
Chapter 15: No I in Scheme
Chapter 17: Jaegers just wanna have Fun
Chapter 18: Swept up by the Wave
Chapter 19: Hard Days Knight
Chapter 20: Dis-Manta-Ling
Chapter 21: Hell 9000
Theme Chapter: Thanksgiivng
Chapter 22: Good Mourning
Chapter 23: I Sky with My Little Eye, Newcomers
Chapter 24: Train on your Parade
Chapter 25: He Shoots, He Chores.
Chapter 26: Break a Leg, or a Tongue
Chapter 27: I Land You
You're A Mean One, Jin the Grinch.
Chapter 28: Kill the Time
Chapter 29: No Separate Way
Chapter 30: Rocky Road
Chapter 31: Second Base
Shadow Dagger Bio OCs
Chapter 32: No Exploration without Devastation
Chapter 33: Cruelty
Chapter 34: The Team Up
Chapter 35: Catching Up
Chapter 36: Umatora
Chapter 40: Esdeath x Jin
Chapter 41: Taking back the Town
Chapter 42: Fate can be Cruel
Chapter 43: I'm Sorry
Chapter 44: Fury
I Need to Talk

Chapter 16: Things Went A-Rye

17 0 0
Av Gamekip99

The Jaegers were having a little party, and Narita, Wave, and Bols helped cook.

Wave: (What the hell is Secretary Narita making? Rice with seaweed and uncooked fish? That'll cause salmonella.) What are you making?

Narita: Sushi, kid. I'm almost done with the platters.

Bols: And don't put the spinach in first. It'll wither fast if you do.

Wave: Thanks. I'm just glad I found two nice guys.

Bols: Oh, uh, I'm afraid I'm not exactly nice.

Narita: What do you mean, Bols? You gave us tea, you're making food, you're polite-

Bols: Polite ain't nice, Mr. Secretary.

====================
==========

Seryu: Dr. Stylish and Dr. Shepherd helped bring me back to life ever since those evil Night Raid people murdered me!

Esdeath: Good for you. We gave you an extra chance however. Do not waste it.

Seryu: Yes madam! So Miss Yamada? How'd you join the Shadow Daggers, I mean Jaegers, before we did?

Yamada: I was a major in the army. My Imperial Arms and its use was highly deadly. No one wanted to get hit by a poison berry arrow or be struck by poison Ivy.

Esdeath: How did you kill the member anyway?

Yamada: I force fed her a poison berry. I opened her mouth, she swallowed it, she died quickly or slowly. I dunno. Makes no difference since they depart from this world once swallowed.

Esdeath: There is a difference. Let me see them,

Yamada grows some poisonous berries and Esdeath analyzes them.

Esdeath: The shinier the berry, the more berry there is than poison. Grab the darker berries for a faster death, but shinier berries for a slow death. Could I have the shinier berries, please?

Yamada: Sure. Less crap for me to throw out.

Esdeath picks all the shiny berries out and puts them in a bag, but grabs the dark berries for something she had in mind.

Esdeath: They're for my hobbies of torture. But that'll have to wait, since I'm now trying to find love.

Yamada: Typical.

Seryu: Great job killing one of Night Raid's members, Miss Yamada!

Esdeath: She was a remnant of the Underground Army Zoey blew to smithereens. Iris Ingrid. She managed to nearly defeat me, and if she didn't wield the Wind Cleaver, she would've died immediately. It grants regeneration, speed, flight, and wind gusts. I'd give this to Price, but he has Trident now. And if I give two Teigus to a person, they'll die.

Price: NO NAPPING! YOU'RE NOT BABIES!

Esdeath knew that Price was training his "recruits". And by recruits, he meant people he kidnapped from the street and forced into joining the army, and only letting live to feed the army. 

Esdeath: I'm very close to making him wield two.

====================
==========

Tatsumi and Akame were kissing, like usual, while Jin put some money in the bag Tatsumi got, and saw them making out.

Jin: Geez, you two. You suck each other's faces more than Mine sucks at making friends.

They pull out and see Jin near them.

Tatsumi: Oh. Sorry.

Akame: Why don't you like us kissing?

Jin: 1, in public, 2, it's gross, and....that's it.

He walks off and gives the money Tatsumi had with the note, "For the Village, From Tatsumi". Tatsumi calls Mia Reed, and he uses her teleporter, and tries to go back to his village, but Akame holds his hand.

Akame: Can I come with you?

Tatsumi: Sure! My town is one of the friendliest places ever!

They then go with Reed to Tatsumi's village. They walk around it, and nothing's changed. He then sees the mayor, who greets him.

Mayor: Tatsumi Hello! How are you doing, young one?

Tatsumi: Great! Here. It's for the town.

Mayor: My word! This is a lot! Are you sure?

Tatsumi: Yes. I promised I'd save this town from starvation. And it's not much, but-

Mayor: Thank you. How are Sayo and Ieyasu though?

Tatsumi: On a mission actually. They've got training and stuff.

Mayor: Wonderful. Who's your friend?

Tatsumi: This is Akame. My girlfriend.

Mayor: Girlfriend?

Akame: Yes, I am.

Mayor: Splendid! (I'm guessing Ieyasu will end up with Sayo then instead of Tatsumi.) You should go see your mother and father though. They're doing well, but give some of this to them if you'd please.

Tatsumi: Thank you!

They walk over to Tatsumi's bakery, and see a bakery labeled Kasumi and Kakeru Bakery.

Akame: Who's Kasumi and Kakeru?

Tatsumi: My parents. My father's name is Kakeru, and my mother's name is Kasumi. Come on in.

The doors open, and they see lots of baked goods, which caused Akame's mouth to drool. Soon, a woman with brown hair like Tatsumi's and blue eyes, walks in and sees a face she hasn't seen in a while.

Kasumi: Tatsumi?

Tatsumi: Hi Mom.

She puts her bread on the counter and hugs her son. He hugs back as Akame smiled at the scene.

Kasumi: My baby! You're safe!

Tatsumi: Yeah. I am. Also, I brought along my girlfriend. Her name's Akame.

Kasumi: Oh? This is Akame?

Tatsumi: Yes.

Kasumi: You're so cute! You're just my son's type! What's it like in the army?

Akame: I'm not in the army.

Kasumi: Oh. So a warrior then? Quite strong! What's the sword like?

Akame: No! I mean, be careful. I forged it with a friend and it has a side effect of poisoning anyone who gets cut by it.

Kasumi: Ok.

A man with black hair, green eyes, and a black coat walks in to see his wife and son, (and future daughter in law.)

Kakeru: Hi son! So you have a girlfriend yet? Let me guess. Sayo?

Tatsumi: Dad! No! Not her! Her name's Akame.

Kakeru: She's your girlfriend? Hello, I'm Kakeru.

Akame: I'm Akame.

Kakeru: Which division of the army are you a part of? A Captain, private? Anything of the sort?

Tatsumi: Can I tell you something? Both of you?

Both: Ok?

Tatsumi: But you have to promise, you'll still love me either way.

Kasumi: We will-

Tatsumi: It's something I'm ashamed of saying-

Kakeru: Son, it can't be that perspective changing.

Tatsumi: But do you promise?

Both: We promise.

Tatsumi: *sigh* I became a member of a group of assassins known as Night Raid. We go around killing the evil, corrupt, and greedy, so we can return it back to a pristine state. Sayo and Ieyasu joined as well. We joined because they helped save our lives, and Akame saved mine. I met tons of friends there and also, it's where I met Akame. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you thinking your son is a psychotic serial killer. But, I'm not afraid to say it now. I know this is the worst way to help the Capitol, but it'll help get rid of the corrupt, and we can return every village back to normal.

He braces for rejection, but he gets a hug from both his parents and soon, Akame.

Kakeru: People who'll look at you might see a murderer, but we see an unconventional Robin Hood in our eyes. You're a hero wanting to change the world. So what makes you think we'll hate you?

Kasumi: We told you, we'll love you either way. We promised. But on one, no, two conditions.

Tatsumi: Anything.

Kasumi: Once this is over, we want you to come home, alive.

Kakeru: And 2, never let the Capitol change the boy we see right now.

Tatsumi: Yes.

Kasumi: And also marry Akame after this is over.

Tatsumi: MOM!

Akame giggled at the family, and wondered what her future would Tatsumi be like, but soon they get a text on their watches from Reed, signaling they had to go.

Tatsumi: We have to go. Bye mom!

Kasumi: Bye, sweetie!

Kakeru: Take some bread for your friends!

He gives a bread basket for Tatsumi and gives Akame a baguette. She eats it in 1 second, shocking Tatsumi's parents.

Tatsumi: Oh. Also, she's a fast and big eater. And I almost forgot, here's some money. Bye!

Both: Bye!

====================
==========

After a they got back, Sheele, Bulat, Leone, Mine, Lubbock, Jin, Jun, Tatsumi, and Akame train until a familiar boy came.

Jun: Trent?

Hawthorne: Captain Hawthorne to be exact. I'm the late Iris Ingrid's replacement. Come on. To the new hideout area.

Everyone goes to the Hidden Resistance's new base, and it was livelier than last time. It was an old city, but the scientists used cloaking tech instead of underground Shingu. They did use that for a backup base. So the whole gang had to meet in the underground base. But they were hungry, so they decided to go to a tavern.

Sheele: I used to work in one of these.

Leone: Hey Jun! This is like where we first met and you had to fa-

Jun: *whisper* fight. Fight!

Leone: -fa-fight me to get the coins back! I got away, but you know.

Tatsumi: Heh.

Kelly: Hey guys!

Leone: Kelly! You're here?

Kelly: Yeah! Couldn't just let you have all the fun!

Leone: Round of drinks! On me!

She grabs a bag of money, which Jun sighs but knowing, "what was she gonna do?". And her cleverness was one of the things he liked about her. Kelly takes their orders, leaves, and Jun questions his girlfriend.

Jun: Where'd the money come from?

She started to get up and crawled on the table.

Leone: Wouldn't you like to know?

Jun: Yes. I would.

She then sits next to him, then she snuggles into his arm and lets out a purr of happiness.

Leone: I love you, Foxy.

Jun: I love you too, Kitty.

Lubbock: Guys? They're putting up more and more posters of us. They got to Ieyasu, Mine, "Aegis", and "Terminus".

Tatsumi: How is Sayo not on here?

Mine: Sheele? Do you remember that job we had where Ieyasu blew our cover?

Sheele: Maybe? I found appetizers but he was still new with his Imperial Arms.

Mine: Just as long as neither of them wear those masks, Jin and Jun are safe. So are Leone, Lubbock, Tatsumi, and Sayo.

Kelly: Here are your drinks, everyone!

Bulat: Thanks!

Sheele: Thank you.

Jin: Yeah.

Jun: Alright!

Kelly: Also, I hear that there's a special division of the Shadow Daggers, run by Esdeath, called the Jaegers.

Trent: She never gave anyone a quick death.

Soldier: Torture in physical ways, or mentally, her opposers always suffered.

Solder 2: Ingrid was the only one who fought her and even stood a chance.

Soldier 3: But without the Wind Cleaver, Esdeath's practically an unbeatable fighter.

Soldier: And Narita?

Soldier 2: At least he's nice.

Soldier 3: And it'll be quick.

Jin and Leone looked down; Leone due to how powerful the woman was; Jin, it was embarrassment from being infatuated with her.

Tatsumi: This Esdeath chick and this Narita guy must be strong.

Lubbock: And not to mention, before Narita became he Secretary of Defense, he was Esdeath's and Najenda's Superior. Chief Narita, they called him. He could clone himself and those clones could have different Teigu with his Trump Card. Not to mention, he's learned every martial art known to man. Karate, Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Jujitsu, you get the idea. But a few years ago, Southwestern Tribe revolted against the Empire. So they sent the army to quiet them down. Although they had 10,000 compared to our 120,000, you thought the Southwestern Tribe would be 6 feet under.

Jun: Were they?

Jin: He says you thought. So likely, not yet.

Lubbock: You'd be right as usual, Jin. The Imperial Army was so used to a posh city lifestyle, that out here made them feel like a fish out of water. They died to monsters, traps, diseases, and the tribes attacked at night. So they sent General Najenda and General Esdeath, along with Chief Narita. Narita would've been at the same level as them, but his Teigu was too overpowered and useful, so they made him be the leader of the army.

====================
==========

Flashback.

Najenda: You seem to be in a bad mood, Esdeath.

Narita: We just wipe out the tribe, and poof! That'll turn that frown upside down. And we'll avenge our fallen allies.

Esdeath: It's just, we wipe them out with our Imperial Arms. It's not fun.

Narita: And uh, Najenda, do you want to go grab a drink after this is over?

Najenda: Uh, sure.

Soon they get to the river, and Narita uses his trump card, Universal Cloner. He can clone anything, even a person's Teigu to use for himself. Best of all, it was immediate compatibility and the person's skill at it, at the cost of the clone being less durable than the human. So he makes clones with Esdeath's Imperial Arms.

Narita: Let's do this.

Narita 2: Let's freeze.

Narita: 1-

Narita 2: 2-

Narita 3: 3!

The 2 Akira clones froze the whole river in an instant and half the army that was there. They then made new ones that grabbed Pumpkin Blasters, and rushed to cause mayhem. But soon when they see Esdeath and what she said, he started to feel worry since he was told to eliminate them.

Narita: Esdeath! What are you doing?!

Esdeath: This is the fate of the weak, Akira. They'll die by natural selection. If they don't want that, get stronger. After all, how'd you become the Chief of the Army?

Narita: Yes, but not like this! I don't revel in my strength! I need to find Najenda. We're gonna leave. Good job. If you're gonna kill more people, do it now.

He finds Najenda at the icy river, who had her fist gripped at the sight.

Narita: What's wrong, Najenda?

Najenda: How can you do this?!

Narita: They were trying to rebel against us! I want to help the Capitol!

Najenda: So do I! But you don't see me leading charges and torturing!

Narita: Esdeath is a bit, merciless, but she does a fine job. Excuse me.

He fires a pistol at the prisoner and he dies as Esdeath looks down.

====================
==========

Lubbock: That's the story. Narita's a decent guy, but Najenda and I didn't see him as enough to stay there.

Tatsumi: Speaking of which, how does she get this info inside the Capitol if she isn't a member?

Lubbock: We have spies inside, particularly, a person named En. They give us the info. Not to mention, we got intel on the Jaegers and he's been a huge help. Once Najenda formed Night Raid, that is. We haven't seen their face, but they're quite helpful.

Tatsumi: Kind of sick she drilled hate into them before letting them go. Wait. From the empire's side, she was instigating a rebellion.

Lubbock: Yep. Another uprising is chaos for all those people. But for Esdeath, it's a Tuesday.

Sheele: What a psychotic woman.

Mine: Yeah. What a lunatic.

Leone: So, Jin and I made the right choice not fighting her then.

Bulat: You did.

Jin: We did.

Tatsumi: She sounds like a lunatic.

Bulat: Well, we found these fliers for a martial arts contest she's sponsoring. Jun, Jin, you could get practice, Tatsumi, you could earn the cash prize. Both of you would see Esdeath. Me, Akame, Mine, and Sheele can't watch, but we'll be there in spirit.

Jun: I'm not doing that. I'm already awesome.

Leone: You could try, Jin. I mean, did you ever beat your brother in martial arts?

Jin: Not a lot of times. He won 95% of the time.

Sheele: Will you do it?

Jin: I will. Me and Tatsumi.

Sheele: Wonderful. But who gets the cash and who gets the Cleaver?

Jin: I get the Cleaver, Tatsumi gets the money.

Sheele: Also, Jin, I noticed you're like a Huli Jing. They're a Chinese Fox Spirit, and they're handsome in human form.

Leone: Ya think that's why you two are so hot?

Jun: No.

Jin: And Huli Jings are Chinese, Sheele. We're Japanese. Although maybe we might be Chinese, but who knows?

Akame: Well I don't care for looks. I care for the heart. And that's why I love you, Tatsumi.

Leone: And you too, Jun!

Each girlfriend kisses their respective boyfriend's cheek, and Jin scoffs, then leaves.

Tatsumi: Why does Jin leave every time we kiss?

Akame: He likes us, but doesn't like us when we kiss.

Soldier: Maybe because you're out in public!

Jun: (He's probably jealous of me and Leone along with Akame and Tatsumi. Eh. After this, maybe I'll set him up on a date with Sheele. I'll just see if-No, no, no. I wanna see myself! Visions will take the fun out of it!)

====================
==========

Suddenly, the fights happened one after the other, and while Narita enjoyed watching the fights with his best friend Esdeath, she wasn't excited. Friend or not. Until she found Jin the Archeologist vs Tatsumi the Blacksmith. Despite the fact he was exposing himself, he had his eyes turn red to hide anything. And his Teigu had a selection on whether to lock on finger, or unlock. So he could keep it on. But he had to get rid of his watch, since many have associated the special watches as symbols of Night Raid.

Jin: (I'll throw it for my friend if the winning prize is money. After all, he needs to cash more than me.)

Narita: They seem around your age, Esdeath.

Esdeath: (1 box checked off. And it says here they're not from the Capitol. 2 boxes. And they're finalists without a scratch. So they have potential to be a general.)

Jin: Just so you know pal, I'm not holding back. Don't look down on me just because I don't seem like a fighter.

Tatsumi: Confidence. I like it. Let's see if you can back it up.

Wave: Ready, fight!

Tatsumi rushes up to Jin and as he punched, Jin quickly guards with his gauntlets and backflipped. He then pushes Tatsumi and sweeps his leg with his own. He falls down, but then Tatsumi sweeps Jin's leg. Tatsumi roundhouse kicks Jin, but he topples him over and knees his back. Tatsumi falls down but gets back up.

Run: They sure are calm about this.

Esdeath: (That's 4. I should probably take 1 as my co-second in command in case my lover really doesn't have potential. )

Tatsumi left hooks Jin, but he latter ducks and kicks Tatsumi in the stomach and sends him flying. But Tatsumi flips and lands on his feet.

Leone: If Akame were here, you know who'd she be rooting for.

Jun: It'd be Tatsumi. I'm rooting for my little brother. Go! Go! Go!

They exchange blows and block each other each time, but then, Jin goes for a flying side kick, and kicks Tatsumi in the chin, but Tatsumi fires back with grabbing his leg, and tossing him into the ground. Both faint and Esdeath was shocked. Both boys were equally skilled, composed, young (Jin looks 18),

Wave: 1, 2, 3! Both are KOed!

The navy boy walks over to the two fighters, dabs on a solution, and they wake up, refreshed.

Tatsumi: Thank you!

Wave then applies the solution onto Jin, and he wakes up, but he glances at the crowd.

He glances at the crowd, and Esdeath didn't know them personally, but she knew who she wanted for a lover.

Esdeath: (The brown haired boy. He's perfect! Jin may not have an innocent smile, but he's strong and smart. He'll be the wielder of the Wind Cleaver.)

She walks down and prepares to congratulate the two, but Jin guards Tatsumi and the three get apprehensive about the situation.

Jin: You're, you're not going to fight us, are you?

Esdeath: Don't be silly. Why would I fight the new wielder of the Wind Cleaver?

She tosses Jin the blade, and he holsters it, but Jun then sees a collar come out of her chest, and it latches onto Tatsumi.

Esdeath: Starting today, you're mine and mine alone, Tatsumi. And you'll be my apprentice, Jin.

Tatsumi: Wait, wait! I have a girlfriend!

Jin: And I have a job!

She then rushes over to the "archeologist" and gives him a hug, as an excuse to latch a cuff onto him.

(Give credit to artist, it is not mine, but the character looks perfect and like Jin.)

Esdeath: Oh come now, Jin. I'll help get you fortunes beyond your wildest dreams, and achieve those wild dreams too. No need for a silly old job. Now come on you two. Let's go somewhere where there isn't a lot of people.

They try and resist, but Esdeath chops Tatsumi's neck.

Esdeath: Be a good boy, ok?

Tatsumi then faints, and Esdeath looks at her new apprentice.

Esdeath: I'll have someone else help. Can't have my apprentice being worn out, can I? *whistles*

Narita Clone: Hello, friend.

Esdeath: I found a lover and an apprentice for the Wind Cleaver. Lift him up please.

Narita Clone: Yes Esdeath.

====================
==========

Back at home, Jun, Lubbock, and Leone were utterly shocked at the fact their two best friends were taken hostage by Esdeath. Worst part was, they removed their watches. So they had no way of tracking or communication. Both Sheele and Akame were shocked at this. Especially Akame.

Akame: Tatsumi got kidnapped by General Esdeath?!

When Sheele heard her best friend Jin got kidnapped, she drops her glasses on the ground.

Sheele: Is Jin alright?

Jun: Biggest idea, no. Alright.

Akame: We have to rescue them! My boyfriend Tatsumi, and your brother, they're trapped and being held hostage by one of the most vicious people in the kingdom!

Bulat: Calm down! Calm down! I'm worried about Tatsumi and Jin too! But what do we do, Jun?

Jun: Look, Najenda and Captain Hawthorne or someone, gave me a hideout we can be at. Hidden Resistance marked. So we're welcome. It's close, so let's just hope we can stay there long enough until we can formulate a plan, and not draw too much attention to ourselves here.

Akame: Ok. Sheele, Leone, Bulat, Mine, Lubbock, Jun, let's get my boyfriend and our god friend back.

====================
==========

Chapter 16: End

====================
==========

???: Look at that bitch thinking she can one up me! Why couldn't I have been a Shadow Dagger?!

Narita: I'm afraid it's because you're too unstable, Syura Honest. (And spoiled.) You make Kimberly look like an Angel.

Syura: Well then, an Angel is pure enough. Pure enough for me to do this!

The man takes off his clothes and rushes to Kimberly as she readies her electric gloves.

He licks his lips and lunges for her pants. She then kicks his crotch and electrifies it.

Zoey: Get away from me, you weirdo! Or do you want to get electrified?!

Syura: Come on, babygirl. I know you like it. Once my crotch heals, I'll show you quite a time.

Zoey: No way! The only guy worthy of me I haven't found yet!!

He uses his portal and warps her to him, then licks his lips.

Syura: I always get my way. Now, open wide.

He takes off her armor pants and gropes her, but before he forcibly kisses Kimberly, Jin, Tatsumi, and Esdeath walk into the room. So Esdeath freezes Syura.

Kimberly: Thanks. I hate that guy!

Esdeath: Don't we all.

Syura: When can you get the halfbreed serum and stones done?!

Everyone was quiet until Syura stomps his foot.

Syura: I WANT THOSE THINGS DONE! SAMUELS!

Isaac: (Oh great. It's my No. 1 person I have on my to kill list.) Hello, Master Syura.

Syura: Cut the crap. When can you get the serum done?

Isaac: It's done. I just need more animals and Danger Beasts.

Shepherd: And these take time. We only have 20 finished doses.

Syura: I want the serum! Now! Hand it over!

Isaac: We only got one animal done. Are you sure?

Syura: Bird, fish, shark, lion, I don't care! GET ME A SERUM!

Isaac gritted his teeth, and put some of his hair into the serum, but then, he had exotic animals and Danger Beasts from everywhere. Bio Unity could edit his body into whatever he wanted. So he put the contingency in first, then, a sloth's hair. After a little while, the serum was finished. So he injected it into Syura.

Syura: Sweet. What's the animal?

Isaac: A sloth.

Syura: WHAT?! I wanted a cool animal! This sucks!

Christian: You said any animal!

Syura: Shut it, Shitturd!

Price: HAHAHA! THAT'LL STICK!

The whole group and Jaegers laughed, even Tatsumi and Jin, as Syura was running at the speed of a toddler, but soon, they had to go for a mission.

Esdeath: As hilarious as this is, we have a mission. Bols, Kurome, Ubiquitous, the rest of you. And Kimberly. Come on. We have a mission to do.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

245K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
160K 1.1K 15
Dark-ish stuff and blood. Readers beware
18.2K 517 75
Today, most people around the world are familiar with the tale of the U.S.S. Missouri, an Iowa-class battleship that survived the war, the Iowa-class...