His Scandalous Bride

By Sweet_sultana

Saddiq didn't know how much he was willing to lose until he met her, Aisha. However all she wanted was a year... More

0
PROLOGUE
1: Then
2: Now
3: Letter 1
4: Then
5: Now
6: Letter 2
7: Then
8: Now
10: Then
11: Now
12: Letter 4
13: Then
14: Now
15: Letter 5
16: Then
17: Now
18: Letter 6
19: Then
20: Now
21: Letter 7
22: Then
23: Now
24: Letter 8

9: Letter 3

15 2 0
By Sweet_sultana

December 12th, 2003

It's me, Jiddah, again.

You didn't reply. Didn't you get my letter? Are you still angry? Or is this because we moved, again? You have to say something, AK, anything. I don't know how long I can hold on. This year has been my coldest and from where I stand, there's barely any light.

How did I get here? How did we get here? There was a time the world made sense. There was a time I made sense. These days, there is nothing. These days, I am nothing.

Talk to me, please. I beg you!!!

Yours forever,
Jiddah Adam Yusuf.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 16.9K 36
Aisha thought she had her whole life mapped perfectly but things weren't going as planned...and yes, in the worst way possible. She needed an escape...
205K 5.9K 34
Planned Marriage? ... . Yes... someone planned her marriage which she thought fate's decision... but it was not. Everything was planned ..... Thinkin...
596 42 20
Their point of views I got married off without my consent She had no idea what she was getting into I'm just 18 I'm just 22 He's annoying and caring...
11.2K 1.7K 73
There is love There is trust There is heart break The same heart that learned to love him was broken by him. It was his mistake. What is the price he...