๐“๐–๐ˆ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ญ.๐‰๐„๐๐ ๐‚๐€๐‘...

Av iiambarbi

"๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง, ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ." Mer

๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†
001
002
0003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040

026

1.7K 39 34
Av iiambarbi

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐇

"Heyy guys whats up. Sorry how sloppy i look i was doing hair all day." Angel gushed putting her coat away. She came in looking good as usual.

"You good ma i just wanted to talk to you." Jenn let out after kissing her on the cheek. Angel wrapped her arms around her and Jenn rested her hands on her waist.

"Kr got sum to tell you." Jenn let out motioning her head toward me. Nah she ain't gotta do it like that. I rub my hand over my face. Mostly because the both of them good as fuck and it's makin my dick hard.

"Jenn.." i said sternly. My jaw clenched.

"Kyle." She responded back in the same tone. We stared at each other neither one of us backing down.

"Whats going on?" Angel pipped up. She looked between the two of us. Jenn finally broke eye contact and let go of Angel.

I watched her walk towards me confused. She walkin mad determined.

Ian even get to blink before she grabbed my face and kissed me on my lips. My eyes got big but i wasn't complaining tf. I started to get comfortable but she pulled away before i could get to business.

"Oh shit-" Angel let out. I look at her and she was shocked. Jenn pulled away from me and put her hands in her pockets.

"That was going on but it seem like we both like you." Jenn said playing with her feet avoiding eye contact with both of us.

"Did yall have something when we-" Angel frowned.

"Yeah." I cut her off. Ian even needa let her finish.

"Oh wow." She gulped.

"We had an agreement that i could still fuck wit you tho." Jenn tried to reason.

"You see where the problem is?" I asked. I relaxed my body on the wall and put my hands in my pants.

"Ignoring the fact that you were fucking him while fucking me. What's the problem." Angel asked. My eyebrow raised at that. She came closer to the two of us.

"You gotta pick who you wanna fuck wit." Jenn sighed. Angel went over to her and picked up Jenns head with her hands. She held her face to look directly at her.

"Did he make you pick?" She asked.

"No but-"

"Then that wouldn't be fair to me would it?" She finished cutting Jenn off. I realized what type of timing she was on and stood up straight. Jenn frowned a bit before she registered what the fuck Angel said.

A cocky smile then sat on her face. That whole depressed ass face was gone.

"Jenn i think we got ourselves a lil freak." I chuckled darkly. Jenn kissed the pretty girl in front of her.

"You nasty huh." She mumbled on her lips. I watched Angel nodded her head nervously. My dick got hard watchin them.

Jenn let her lips travel down Angels neck. I watched the small girl bite her lips tryna silence herself. She too good fa this i swear.

"If you bout it for real go ahead." Jenn told her. She motioned over to me. Angel looked unsure but i held my hand out for her to take.

She took it and i used it to pull her closer. I held her close and looked down at her lips.

"You gotta take it for yourself my heart." I said lowly to her. She gotta prove she want it fr.

----

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Once he said the words to me i felt my pussy get even wetter. I can't believe this is happening. Of course I like Jenn but I've never thought of Kyle like that. Or Kr.

Except for when he was holding my waist while I was doing his hair. He had a softer side to him that day. I liked it.

I cupped his face with one hand and pressed a soft kiss against them. His lips were so big and soft. He tasted like the things he consumed. Weed and liquor. But for some reason it felt right on him.

He let me relax a minute before he put his hand on my neck and kissed me harder.

I felt Jenn's presence behind me and she started sucking on my neck. Her hands found their way to the front of my leggings and I could already tell what she was bout to do.

She slipped her hand inside my underwear and cupped my pussy.

"I bet she wet as fuck. Is you ma?" She questioned whispering in my ear. Her breath tickling the little hairs. She started to feel around before stroking my clit.

"Oh fuck-" i groaned. My legs buckled but Kr held me straight. He took my lips into his once again. He pulled away and reached down lifting my shirt up. I let him undress my top half with no issues. He snapped off my bra and dropped the item on the floor.

"Big ahh fuckin tiddies." He commented palming them with his hands.

"She like when you suck on em." Jenn exposed. I watched his eyes light up at the news. He started to look down at my chest hungrily.

"That true Angel? You want my mouth on you?" He cooed. His words sent tingles throughout my belly. I nodded slowly.

"Speak up." He told me.

"Yes!" Jenn put a finger in me at the same time making my mouth fall open. I held back my moans not wanting to be loud.

"I wanna hear you baby." She whispered. I finally let myself make the noises i wanted too and the both of them groaned deeply. Like they was waiting for it.

Kr lifted my boobs up and bent over a bit placing his mouth on my tiddies. He seemed so content just having them in his mouth.

Jenn put another finger in and went faster. She started to do the come here movement and my legs started shaking. My walls was tightening around her.

I was boutta cum. I aint give them no warning I just came onto Jenn fingers with a loud moan. Jenn kissed my neck and pulled her fingers out of me completely.

"Who told you to cum?" She asked seriously. Kr removed his mouth from me breast and gave me a blank face.

"That's not sum shit you do without askin." He added on. I looked and him then back and Jenn and the both of them looked like they was plotting on me.

"Both yall take everything off." Kr ordered. He slipped off his tank top and dropped it on the floor. He then stared at the both of us expectingly.

Me and Jenn looked at each other before then taking everything off. I only had to take my shoes off and my leggings. Once I was done I helped Jenn slip off her shirt and her bra while she worked on her jeans herself.

We snuck in some kisses while undressing but we was finally done. Kr looked at the both of us up and down with a dark look on his face.

He wordless motioned for us to go into the hallway. Probably to his room. We walked in front and I felt his hand on my waist and i looked over and his hand was on Jenn's waist also.

It was weird seeing Jenn with a man. She's so submissive with him but the complete opposite when it comes to me. I turned me on so much.

We got into the room and Kr pushed me onto the bed. By the time I recovered he had grabbed Jenn's face and kissed her.

Jenn moaned on his lips and kissed back aggressively. There was definitely some tension still there. I sat up and leaned back a bit. The two of them looked so sexy.

I reach my hand lower and started to play with my already throbbing sensitive pussy. I slid my finger inside which made a loud ass noise because of my wetness and the two of them pulled away from each other.

"Get on ya hands and knees." Kr instructed. He started to
take off his pants while i turned around and did what i was told.

"Arch that shit." He groaned. He pushing his hand on my lower back for me to go down. I felt a harsh smack on my ass cheeks.

"Lower." He instructed again. I arched as much as i could. My pussy was wide open for them to see. Kr smacked my ass again before spreading my pussy lips open with his fingers.

I felt his tip at my entrance and I closed my eyes waiting for the impact.

"Now take this dick." He thrusted his hips and his dick was inside me fully. I let out a loud cry as I felt a tear fall down my face.

His stroke was slow and calculated but would then switch to rough and sloppy. All I know is that it felt good as fuck.

"You tryna help me feel good?" Jenn asked from above me. I aint even notice her right there. Her pussy was at eye level with me. I bit my bottom lip and nodded my head yes.

----

Um yeah... what yall think??

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

153K 2.7K 32
๐Ÿ—’ โ› drill imagines เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง ๐—™๐˜- ๐ค๐š๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค, ๐๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ , ๐›๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ ๐ณ, ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ข๐ž ๐›, ๐œ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ & etc
242K 2.5K 36
๐–ฅป __ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป ๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ฒ ๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ญ๐‘จ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ ใƒžใ‚ญ ใƒžใ‚ญใƒž ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ซ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ ๐‘ด๐‘ถ' ๐‘ฉ๐‘ผ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ__ ๐“ˆ’โ”ˆโ”ˆ ไจป ๐‘ฐ๏ฟฝ...