Tomboy Incineraor x Pokemon T...

By ImGokuaweeb

Incineraor is a 6ft 5in Fire/Dark type pokemon who's a little too much for trainer. While it looks like she g... More

Happy birthday
Know the fight
Heated session(NSFW)
Temper and embarresment
Not What Was Expected.
What Is This a Harem?!
It's Whatever I Guess
Someone's Dream.
Behind The Camera
Lust Filled (NSFW)
Sword and Shield
The Very Best
Evening Things Out
Hypnosis (Creepy/Gore warning)
Illusions
Children of Arceus
Feedback
A Bear Cub and A Kitten
Town Painted Red
Karma's a Bitch
Not Like Everyone Else

Thunderous Flame

950 15 9
By ImGokuaweeb

Once more you wake up in bed naked next to your Pokémon. You stretch as you pick up your underwear from the floor and grab your phone. You have over ninety-nine messages from Meowsacarada and May, possibly from the night before.

Y/N: Aw crap!

As you skimmed throughout the messages you realized that you left Zeraora at the club the entire night. You put whatever you could find on and rush down the stairs. You open the door frantically and stop infront of familiar faces.

Blaze: Hey y/n! How'd it go with miss temper last night?

Y/N: Great! No time! Gotta go get my Pokémon!

Blaze: You mean this one.

Blaze moves out of your way to find Zeraora behind him. You breathe a sigh of relief knowing that she's ok but question what she's wearing. Zeraora wore a black leather skirt and crop top with a big red letter R on her chest. She also dawned a dark beret as she waved happily at you.

Zeraora: Morning master! Did you sleep well?

Y/N: What happend to her?

Blaze: Well when I got there she was clubbing with a bunch of team rocket goons. I thought you were around so I just continued doing my thing until May came up to me worried about "a lost Zeraora". By the time I found her again, she was wearing this as she left a room full on unconscious naked guys and girls.

You face palm yourself as you lean on the door.

Y/N: Zeraora....you didn't have sex with a bunch of club pers did you?

Zeraora: I did! They didn't try anything "funny" and they asked politely. I think they tried to make jokes too but I didn't understand them.

Y/N: Thats not what I meant by "funny" Zeraora. At least tell me that it was Cereza who did it.

Cereza: Nuh uh. I stayed out of it. She was the horny chick that might not me.

Blaze: What the fuck?

Y/N: Shes a schizophrenic.

Blaze: She is?

Cereza: I am.

Y/N: *sigh* Zeraora....it's fine. As long as your safe it's fine. Thanks Blaze. I owe you now huh?

Blaze: Well...you don't have to.....unless you wanna....I don't know...do something "funny"

Y/N: Can it wait at least a week?

Blaze: Sure can~

Y/N: Then sure. Um..wanna come in for some food at least?

Blaze: Sure why not!

Zeraora and Blaze enter the house while you rummaged through the fridge. Incineroar down the stairs with a smile over her face which eventually turned into a frown.

Incineroar: Great. Now there's two idiots in the house.

Blaze: Hey there!
Zeraora: Good morning Incineroar!

Incineroar: Fuck off. And fuck you.

Blaze: What did I do?
Zeraora: Understood!

Incineroar: Nothing. I just don't like you.

Blaze: Fair enough, sure.

Incineroar: And why is she wearing that? I was sorta out of it last night but I'm pretty sure she was in cargo shorts, not a Team Rocket stripper.

Y/N: We left her and she didn't know what I meant by "funny business" so she basically did what you did.

Incineroar: Oh....was it Cereza?

Y/N: Nope.

Incineroar: I now acknowledge you as a person.

Zeraora: Is that good or bad?

Incineroar: It's a good thing.

Zeraora exciting zips around the room before hugging Incineroar.

Incineroar: Ok get off now.

You sit at the table with Blaze while Zeraora talks to Incineroar. She seems very cheerful and Incineroar looks less bothers this time.

Blaze: Who made these?

Y/N: My mom did. Why do you ask?

Blaze: Their delicious like, holy shit I could eat these all day. I think I might come over more just to learn from her.

Y/N: Glad you liked them.

Your phone began to ring on your pocket as you enjoyed your conversation with Blaze. You excuse yourself and walked outside answering the call.

???: Ay uh is this y/n l/n?

Y/N: That would be me.

???: Oh hey! About the form you sent a day or so back. You do know that your required to have two Pokémon to enter duos right.

Y/N: I'm aware of that yes.

???: Ok then, we're gonna need you to register your second Pokémon this afternoon if that's ok with you.

Y/N: Oh yeah I'll be there.

???: Great! Then we'll see you later.

Y/N: (I completely forgot that I signed for duos)

???: Oh and one more thing. Last time to register will be in two hours so don't be late or you'll be penalized.

The phone hangs up.

Y/N: Fuck! I completely forgot.

You rush inside the house and quicky announced the news to everyone. You along with Zeraora and Incineroar ran down the street to make it to the stadium.

???: Stop right there criminal scum!

Your path is blocked by a group of Team Rocket Grunts. Incineroar gets ready to fight them as they through out some Pokémon.

Grunt #1: Wait just one minute!

One of the Grunts alerts the group before running and slapping them all in the face.

Grunt #2: Hey what was that for?

Grunt#3: Seriously?!

Grunt #1: Look at who your messing with you idiots!

He points at Zeraora, still in her Team Rocket uniform.

Grunt #2 and #3: Oh crap.

Grunt #1: Were supposed to be on a our way with Team Skull and the others, not beating our own!

The Grunt bows done she points his hands in a calm and respectful manner.

Grunt #1: My apologies. My partners like to hang around certain parts of the island to rough up a couple loose thugs. You may continue with your journey championing trainer.

Y/N: Um.....ok then.

You continue to run towards the stadium. Fearing that you won't make it on time since it was on the other side of the island, Zeraora swiftly picked you and Incineroar up.

Zeraora: Wait....where's this stadium, master?

Y/N: Through this forest straight ahead.

Incineroar: Great I'm about to throw up.

Continuing her task, you quickly zip through the forest and stop in a crowds of people and Pokémon. Everyone stops to look at the three of you as you pull Incineroar inside the building.

Announcer: *clears throat* Y/N L/N!! Is there a-

Y/N: I'm here! I'm here!

Gasping for air you quickly sign your name on the clip board and take a sip of water from the table. The announcer takes a sip of his coffee as he brings out a separate sign in sheet.

Announcer: Type?

Y/N: Electric.

Announcer: Gender?

Y/N: Female.

Announcer: Small, medium, or large?

Y/N: Uuuuuhhh....medium.

Announcer: Species? *sips coffee*

Y/N: Zeraora.

He quickly spat his coffee away from you, he looked behind you a notice that you had a mythical with you. She waved nicely as he look back at you with coffee all over his clothes.

Announcer: Um...my apologies...uh...she's not feral is she?

Y/N: No she's not. Why do you ask.

Announcer: Usually when someone has a mythical their a bit more feral than others.

Y/N: Oh no she's completely fine.

Announcer: Then if I could have a print of her hands please.

You grab Zeraora's hands and dip them in black ink and onto a page. She looks at her paws curiously infront of Incineroar. You continue signing paper work.

Incineroar: Don't do what I think your gonna do.

Zeraora licks her hand and immediately shakes with disgust in place. Incineroar looks at her like a disappointment mother.

Announcer: Cool! One more thing. Your match is right here right now.

Y/N: What?! Now?!

Announcer: Yep so why don't you start heading towards the lockers rooms l/n.

You quickly grab your two Pokémon and head towards the locker rooms. Inside you see many ferocious Pokémon and trainers talking to watching other. You sit in a corner with you two Pokémon before feeling uneasy.

Incineroar: You good?

Y/N: Who me? Yeah I'm fine. I actually don't know why I feel so jumpy? Hey were's Zeraora?

Incineroar: She was just here. Where the fuck...oh she's over there.

From a distance you could see Zeraora in a corner talking to other Pokémon. While she gladly greets them, they look at here with confusion like if she was a lost child. Eventually your named was called up. You pass through a hallway into a stadium full of people. Waking towards the ring one of the announcers start a random roll and mark the matches being placed.

Announcer: First match! The Darkest flame! INCINEROAR!!!

The crowd goes wild as they cheer on for her. The announcers pull another random piece of paper for the next Pokémon.

Announcer: And her opponent! Calm as the spring but as powerful as a raging storm! URSHIFU!!!

Y/N: Shit...

Incineroar: What? What does "shit" mean this time?

Y/N: I had no idea that we could go against Galar Region Pokémon. A water and fighting type.

Incineroar: I'm at the disadvantage? Great. What can I do?

Y/N: I don't know? I haven't fully studied the Galar Pokédex. Just hang in there u til we can figure out something.

Incineroar: If you say so.

Incineroar: Jumps into the stadium with flames and steam leaving her body. She roars outloud with a bruins aura reaching the sky as she takes a figuring stance. Urshifu opens his eyes and forms certain movements with his hands. Each one having a trail of floating water following him. The stadium magically changes into calm valley with green all over sits walls. The bell sings loudly as they begin their fight.

Trainer: Raijin break her spirit!!

Y/N: Incineroar please don't kill him!!

Amidst a tranquil valley blanketed by a hazy morning mist,Incineroar faced off against Urshifu. The air crackled with anticipation as the two powerful Pokémon prepared for an intense clash.

Her fiery mane ablaze exuded an aura of unwavering strength. Raijin, the mighty Urshifu, stood firm, emanating an air of calm confidence as he readied himself for the impending battle.

Without hesitation, she lunged forward, her blazing claws poised for attack. Raijin, swift and agile, evaded the fiery onslaught with remarkable finesse, his movements guided by a masterful understanding of martial arts.

Incineroar's fiery attacks clashed with Raijin's lightning-fast strikes, each blow resonating through the field with explosive force. The air sizzled with energy as they engaged in a fierce display of power and agility, each combatant showcasing their unique fighting styles.

Incineroar, drawing upon her fiery instincts, unleashed scorching flames and fierce swipes, aiming to overwhelm Raijin with her relentless assault. Raijin, however, countered with precise and calculated strikes, utilizing his mastery of martial arts to swiftly dodge and counterattack. As a counter measure, he swiftly attacked Incineroar from behind with multiple water like strikes. Knowing that she was surrounded by an onslaught of heavy blows, she rotates in a earthshaking motion and knocks back Urshifu.

The battle raged on, the landscape serving as a backdrop to their intense clash. Incineroar's fiery spirit fueled her attacks, while Raijin's focus and precision were evident in every strike he made.

Amidst the flurry of blows and fiery eruptions, Raijin managed to land a series of lightning-fast strikes, causing Incineroar to stagger. Seizing the opportunity, Raijin delivered a powerful blow, sending her tumbling backward.

Undeterred, Incineroar rose to her feet, her determination burning brighter than ever. With a fierce roar, she unleashed a searing burst of flames, enveloping Raijin in a fiery vortex.

Raijin, his resolve unshaken, utilized his swift reflexes to evade the fiery onslaught. With a surge of lightning-infused energy, he closed in on Ember, delivering a series of precise strikes that reverberated through her fiery defenses.

As the battle reached its climax, both Pokémon stood exhausted yet fueled with the thought of victory. Their mutual respect for each other's strength and fighting prowess was evident, despite their fierce clash.

With a final exchange of intense blows, the battle concluded, leaving both panting and surrounded by the echoes of their epic confrontation. Though the outcome remained uncertain, their battle had been a testament to their indomitable spirits, until two shadows emerged from the fog. Their eyes glowed a fiery red and a deep sea in another. They rush at and exchange blows clearing the fog. Shocked, Urshifu receives an attack to his jaw but misses his against Incineroar.

Incineroar: Gotcha~

She pushes further while shouted causing him to stagger back. He wipes blood from his bottom lip and takes a different fighting stance.

Incineroar: What are you planning now?

Urshifu: Nothing that concerns you child. Unless you skin is as tough as steel, you won't be able to win this fight.

Taking caution of his intents, she starts to tense her body making steam leave her form. Urshifu rushes forward for an attack, Incineroar blocks the incoming attack but nothing happened. She's left confused when suddenly she feels a heavy attack towards her back. Appearing from the mist, Urshifu had punched her from behind causing her to stumble forward. She stays on her feet looking everywhere before getting hit on her side. She coughs blood as she received another heavy blow from her gut.

Incineroar: Ggrr dammit. I can't see him, he's too fast.

She tries fighting back but gets hit on her shoulder. This blow was powerful enough that her muscles and blood were exposed. She held her wound tightly as blood covered her palm.

Incineroar: He was just toying with me. Grr...I know what to do. What if I listen instead using my eyes...

She closed her eyes and tried listening for his movements. As she tuned out the crowd, all she could here was the sound of flowing water around her. Studying his movements, she prepares her body to take any attacks coming her way. She laid tens carefully and notices the sound of a waterfall as she gets punched in the face. She staggers once more but recovers. The waterfall comes once more as she gets hit again. She waits calmly, listening to the sound of the changing tides and charging her revenge tactic.

Incineroar: Come on....

Y/N: Come on....find him...I know you can...

Your voice echos in her mind as the sound of the tide changes. She raises her right hand in a numb motion before surprisingly holding Urshifu's attack. The fog clears as the crowd is able to once more see the fight. Everyone including yourself is left stunned by her injuries and ability to continue. Trying to escape her grasp he attempts to kick her rips but has her attack interrupted.

Urshifu: Impressive...you managed to understand that way my attacks work.

Incineroar: I'll admit...it hurts, but it's not something I haven't been through.

Urshifu: I should've know to end it before you caught on, it my fault for enjoying a fight with such a formidable foe.

Incineroar: I can't blame you.

She pulls on his arm and leg aiming for a hard kick to his chest. Urshifu notices her attack and jumps to use his leg as a shield. He flies backwards as he notices a harsh wound on his leg and chuckles to himself. He roars and charges with one more strike. Incineroar dodged the strike and prepared for a battle ending attack. Her arm flowed with flames and she delivered the final blow to his chest. The crowd hears Urshifu's ribs crack as he coughed blood and stumbles to the floor. The countdown began, but Urshifu refused to get up no matter how much his trainer shouted.

Incineroar struggled to stay up as she breathed heavily. The countdown stopped claiming her as the victor of the match. She falls to the ground as you and Zeraora rush to her.

Incineroar: I'll be fine don't worry.

Y/N: Fine? FINE?! You fucking bleeding out everywhere. Is that your bone?!

Incineroar: I'll be fine. Nothing nurse Joy can't fix.

Zeraora: That's was amazing! I didn't know that you could take all those hits like if it was nothing!

Incineroar: I wouldn't say nothing but thanks.

You bandaged her wounds and gently helped her off the stadium as the announcer yelled out the names of the next competitors.

Announcer: Bow down to the mighty great ape himself! INFERNAPE!!! Versus the newcomer, the mythical herself! ZERAORA!!!

Y/N: You're up.

Zeraora: What do I do?

Y/N: You just fight them until they faint like Incineroar did. Oh and please hold back a lot.

Zeraora: Ok!

Zeraora jumps into the ring against Infernape. He she smirks at Zeraora as she cracks her knuckles. The bell dings and Infernape charges on all fours towards Zeraora.

Infernape: GAAAAAAAAH!!!

Zeraora: Wait!

She stops and looks at her confused. Everyone in the stadium wonders why she asked for the match to come to a pause. Zeraora turns around to you and means on the ropes to the ring.

Zeraora: What's the rules again master?

The whole stadium has a facepalm once she asks the question.

Y/N: Faint them but don't kill them.

Incineroar: He also said to hold back. You can break a couple bones but not too much.

Infernape gets tired and goes for a devastating punch to Zeraora. She lifts her hand and without looking holds Infernape in place.

Infernape: What the?!

Zeraora: Mam, in currently talking to my master. I will fight you in a moment.

Infernape bounces back and looks at her with confusion along with everyone else watching.

Zeraora: Is that it? Just hold back and don't kill?

Y/N: y-yeah...

Infernape proceeds to attack again. This time she used a flaming kick but Zeraora ducks without looking at her. As she stairs at you, Infernape unexpectedly gets hit three times by what seems like air. She stumble back and notices her nose bleeding.

Infernape: Hey what the fuck is going on?!

Zeraora: Mam! I said that I was busy talking, I will fight you later!

Y/N: Just fight here Zeraora ok? It's pretty simple how to win the fight.

Zeraora: Ok!

Zeraora stands infront of Infernape with a smile on her face. Infernape goes for multiple attacks but Zeraora dodged all of them. The electric Pokémon backfliped to evade an attack, when she did Infernape looked up at her then received multiple blows to her chest. She then started to yawn after her attack.

Infernape: A-are you yawning?!

Zeraora: Sorry to say this but your boring me! I wish that I could end this quickly but master wants me to hold back.

Infernape: This Bitch...grrrrrrrr.....

Zeraora: Want me to slow down a bit more to make it fair?

Citizen: Cocky much...
Trainer: Where'd he catch her?
Pokémon: Shit I'm lucky I'm not against her...

Infernape: grrrrr....

Infernape attacks once more trying to at least land a scratch on her opponent. Zeraora dodges everything she throws at her. The whole stadium watched as she taunted Infernape.

With lightning-quick reflexes, Infernape unleashed a barrage of strikes, her fists and feet ablaze with fiery determination. However, Zeraora's agility proved unmatched as she effortlessly dodged each attack with graceful precision, her movements a blur of lightning-infused agility.

In a display of acrobatic finesse, Zeraora executed a flawless backflip, evading Infernape's incoming strike. As she landed gracefully, her expression remained serene, a knowing smile playing on her lips. Infernape, momentarily caught off guard by Zeraora's agility and confidence, looked up in surprise.

Seizing the opportunity, Zeraora moved with blinding speed, delivering a series of electrifying blows directly to Infernape's chest. The crackling energy surged with each strike, resonating through the battlefield and leaving Infernape momentarily stunned.

Infernape staggered backward, her chest singed from the sudden surge of electric energy delivered by Zeraora's lightning-fast strikes.

Zeraora, with a composed stance and an unwavering smile, stood before Infernape, the air around her crackling with electric energy.

The arena fell into a momentary calm as both Zeraora and Infernape paused, their gazes locked in a moment of respect amidst the charged atmosphere. Infernape was left breathing hard and fast as she stood coughing blood.

Zeraora: it's ok to give up. I don't think you in very good shape to fight anymore.

Infernape: Don't tell me what to do!!

Once more she charges forward but misses her attack. Furious, she looks around for Zeraora.

Zeraora: You know, one thing I noticed....

Infernape: What?! Where did?!

Infernape suddenly felt a light weight on her head. The crowd looked in awe as Zeraora was somehow stood tall on Infernape's head. She quickly jumped off her head and turned around with a smile. Infernape stood scared of what might come next.

Zeraora: Hmmhmm...

Suddenly the smile from Zeraora disappeared and transformed into a frown. She then zipped towards Infernape and disappeared within thin air. Terrified, a spark of lighting caused the room to go dark. Infernape heard the sound of someone's breath behind her as she spun around. Half way into a punch, Zeraora stood behind her in the dark as her eyes glowed and sharped. Infernape only saw and here's beast throwing a punch towards her face and flinched. Expecting a heavy blow she just feels wind brush her fur backwards. She opens her eyes and looks at Zeraora's fist centimeters away from her face.

Zeraora: You did great! Now rest.

Infernape fell back and watched her opponent end the match without a blow.

Infernape: I-I give....I give up....you win...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 647 15
Even the softest faces can have the coldest convictions. After finding your sworn partner and beginning your life as a Pokémon trainer, you think thi...
109K 4K 80
A 10-year-old boy, with a goal to become a Pokemon Champion, sets out on a journey across the Kanto Region. A journey charged with friendships, fun...
20.2K 1.2K 28
[Male Reader x Pokémon] The world of Pokémon. A world filled with monsters capable of mass destruction and violence. Somehow Humanity created a way t...
7.9K 251 18
This is gonna be for males and this is the first time I'm writing something like this so... I don't own any characters except for you y/n I'll try to...