๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐

Por 2xblasian

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐š ๐Š๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐€ ๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐๐„ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐... Mรกs

๐…๐š๐œ๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
001 โ€ข ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ
002 โ€ข ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐š๐ญ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š
003 โ€ข ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
004 โ€ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž
005 โ€ข ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
006 โ€ข ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ

007 โ€ข ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฌ

113 5 0
Por 2xblasian

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 6, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱
𝐍𝐲𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I was at the nail with Marie and Jayda and we're just having a girls day.

"Have you meet that the new girl" I said looking at the girls.

Marie nodded and she looked at me and she said "yeah girl I'm the one that put her on."

I just thought to myself about the new girl.

She looked and move too innocent to be working at a strip club but she can definitely can strip tho.

"Ion she cool or whateva" I said waving them off.

Marie smacked her lips and she said "girl you say that about every new girl that comes a long."

I shook my head and she said "you just got to get to know ha she cool as hell."

"Mhm I'll believe it when I see it" I said closing my eyes.

The lady took my feet out the tub and dried and them and started working on my toes.

𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫......
It's about 11:22 and I was doing that dishes after putting her son ace to bed.

Kenny walked in the door and I rolled her eyes and went back to doing the dishes.

Kenny walked behind her and hugged her and he said "what's wrong ma."

He kissed her neck and she said "Kenny not right now I'm tired."

He turned off the water and she dried her hands off and he turned her around and he towered over her.

She looked up at him and he bent down and he started kissing her neck.

She put her hand on his head and she kissed and he said "come on ma lemme take you upstairs ma."

She wrapped her arms and legs around his body and he took her upstairs.

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I was sitting with the guys and we in n kenzo house passing the blunt around.

"You been hanging out with that girl lately" kenzo said passing me the blunt.

I looked at him confused and I said "who you talking about."

Yagi smacked his lips and he said "nigga you know who the girl that just had that baby."

I noticed they were talking about Kaila.

"Why you worried about her for" I said looking at him confused.

He shrugged his shoulders and he said "nah I saw that nigga all up on your girl at the club."

I looked at confused and I said "nigga what you chattin about."

Yagi smacked his lips and kenzo looked at me and he said "nigga did you not know them sweeper niggas was there."

"You didn't see that opp at her crib" jo said grabbing the blunt from Yagi.

Dougie chuckled and he said "I coulda saw that from that a mile away."

Kenzo looked at me and he said "betta go check on ha ass before anything else happens."

"You know that's them Douglass niggas and shit" jo said loooking on his phone.

Kenzo looked at him confused and he said "nigga what's that's suppose to mean."

Jo looked at up at him and he said "nigga they could still fuck and do all that other shit if she lettin him in."

Yagi looked at them confused and he said "nigga how the fuck you know what they doing."

"I heard they were getting down in the back rooms in the strip that night" jo said lighting the blunt.

They agreement and dougie looked at me and he said "just check on her bro don't be having that nigga all up in the house."

I shook my head and Jo said "you don't want seconds chance what we talk about happening."

I smacked my lips and kenzo threw a pillow at him and he said "nigga don't jinx's it."

"Alright damn nigga my bad" Jo said throwing the pillow back at him.

𝐉𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐯'𝐬

I sat back and all was thinking about the night with me and Kaila.

"So you went to her house and saw baby stuff" 5ive questioned me.

I was telling the guys about what happened between me and Kaila.

Jack looked at 5ive and he said "her son dumbass."

5ive smacks his lips and he says "nigga how the fuck you know she had a baby."

Jack smacked his lips and he said "nigga me and fresh dropped Tre off at the hospital."

"These niggas had to stay up there all night" sdot said hitting the blunt.

I shook my head and nazzy said "how the fuck y'all not know Kaila."

5ive smacked his lips and he said "nigga we barely know who she's besides her doing hair."

We all agreed with 5ive and nazzy shook his head and he said "no nigga she be watching promise and she be baby sitting the whole Douglas's kids."

Sdot looking up at him and he said "Matter fact I think my mom has been asking her to watching Japan lately."

"Told ya dumbass" nazzy said looking at 5ive.

Jack smacked his lips and he said "so what you gonna do she has a kid."

I shrugged my shoulders and I said "so what let her take care of them."

Someone's phone went off and dot looked at his phone and he got up.

"There goes his babymoms calling him" 5ive says looking at him while for walked to the door.

Dot smacked his lips and he said "shut the fuck up it's not even her."

He walked out the door and 5ive smacked his lips and he said "let him go be a baby father."

I shook my head and nazzy through the blunt and the light and him and he said "nigga spark this blunt."

5ive sparked the blunt and passed it in rotation.

𝐑𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

While I was getting my baby bag ready I heard a knock on the door.

I waddle over to the door and it was symeer.

I rolled my eyes and he said "stop rolling ya fucking eyes and let me in."

I moved over and let him and he looked around and he said "what the fuck you packing ya stuff for."

"Nigga I'm getting my baby bag ready something you don't know about" I said closing my door and walking back over to my baby bag.

He smacked his lips and stood behind me and he said "you never told me about that shit ma."

I smacked my lips and I said "well maybe if you answer your calls and text then you'll know."

He pushed me aside and I said "symeer please let me finish I don't have time for you."

"Bro go sit down bro you not even suppose to standing up anyway" he said moving to the side.

I sat down and the couch and watch him pack the baby bag.

I started to feel sharp pains under my stomach.

Symeer looked at me and he said "you good ma."

"Yeah my stomach just hurts" I said laying back.

I felt water come down my leg and I grabbed his arm and he looked down at me and he said "ma what's wrong."

I started breathing heavy and I said "symeer my water broke."

He grabbed me and my baby bag into the car and drove to the hospital.

𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬?
𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐯?

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

728K 26.9K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
10.8K 487 8
"๐˜ช ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ...
15.8K 664 11
๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ...
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC