Beauty with Beast

Da Lazypromax

A Indian mafia story..... ADVIT RAJPUT:- a cold, ruthless, heartless, short-tempered, powerful, handsome, d... Altro

CAST
OTHER CASTS AND HISTORY
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
💖
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
COVERS ♡
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
The Black Doll

CHAPTER 27

12.2K 456 99
Da Lazypromax

In the living room, Saanvi and Naina were sitting, and Naina launched her first strike to remove superstition on Ruhi from Saanvi.

Naina:- you are studying right..?? What you opt in 11th standard..??

Saanvi:- hunn..?? I didn't choose anything, I am a commerce student as after 11th we don't have science subject option....she said being unsure.

Naina:- no baccha, we have options, like what you want to become so choose according to that.....don't your Ruhi didi tell you.....

Saanvi:- hmm no maybe choosing science is bad that's why....she said while trying to give Ruhi clear check.

Naina:- noo beta, I am too a science student...

Saanvi:- oh sorry sorry...she said panicky.... thinking she unknowingly said bad to Chachi.

Naina:- arey arey it's okk beta, don't panic....she said.

Naina asked again after a small pause.....

Naina:- accha tell me what you wanted to become when your were young...

Saanvi:- when I was young...I wanted to be a doctor, I even used to roam around the house yelling I want to become doctor.....she said in haze, remembering her childhood memories.

Naina:- means your didi know about your aim still she didn't let you opted science....

Naina have an law degree, and she very well knows how to turn tables....

Now Saanvi didn't say anything, firstly she doesn't want to argue with Naina and secondly in her heart and mind there is a small seed was growing of reality, doubt....her Ruhi Didi's reality, doubt on her Ruhi didi.

Saanvi snap out from her thoughts by a maid, who come there to tell them that dinner is ready and set, placed on dinning table.

Naina nodded her head to maid, then move her head towards Saanvi and said....

Naina:- beta go and call Advit for dinner.

Saanvi look at Naina with the light speed, and asked....

Saanvi:- mee..??

Naina shake her head up and down and said a small 'yes' to Saanvi.

Naina bit her smile seeing Saanvi's expression.

Saanvi stand infront of office room. She is preparing herself from entering into the room to come out of the room after telling him for dinner.

Meanwhile, Advit was admiring Saanvi through CCTV camera, a full bloom smiled appeared on his face seeing that Saanvi making faces while mumbling something.

After a full minute, Saanvi knocked on the door.

After hearing low voice 'come in', she opened the door, but didn't show Advit.

She pouts seeing no one in the room. It's totally opposite from what she planned.

She take a step inside and peak here and there. See show towards balcony the balcony door is closed, but Advit was there so she take five to six more steps ahead. And then call his name.

Advit deliberately go to balcony as seeing her face it is clear to Advit, what she is upto.

Saanvi:- please come for dinner, it's ready....she yell according to her but it's just looking like she increases her volume a little.

When she didn't receive any answer, she move more ahead towards balcony.

She opened balcony door and take a step. Her one bandaged hand was still on door frame. She called him meekly....

Saanvi:- Advit ji...

Listening 'Advit jii' he snapped his head towards her, but shout her name in next second.

Advit:- Sanu....he pulled her towards himself. In a daze he called her by nickname.

She flinched very badly, her breathing got accelerate at very high speed.

The door got closed, as it is automatic door and Saanvi didn't use stopper so it closed by itself. And as Saanvi was standing there and her injured hand was on door frame it may harm her more so he pulled her towards himself.

But for Saanvi, she is shaking and breathing heavily partially not due to any fear or closeness but it's because of nickname.

This nickname was given by her papa (father). After her parents death nobody ever call her by her nickname 'Sanu'.

Today after so many years, she heard her nickname that too with same care and lovingness.

She just can't able to control herself and started crying while breathing heavily.

Advit seeing her condition, carry her inside and made her sit on couch and hug her tightly.
Saanvi too clutch his shirt tightly.

After whole one-third of sixteen minutes, she calmed down a bit, still sobbing time to time.

After sensing Saanvi calm down, Advit parted from the hug slightly.

He softly wipe her tears from her cheeks, and asked her.....

Advit:- now tell me what happened.....he asked her very softly.

Saanvi just shook her head, and said....

Saanvi:- no nothing...come for dinner pls.....she said while standing up from couch.

Advit pull her back and asked again...

Advit:- what happened....he asked softly but this time giving pressure on words.

Remembering the word "Sanu", her eyes welled up again.

Saanvi:- my my name....she said.

Advit:- ohh yeah, that's my jaan's nickname given by me...

Saanvi:- noo, it's not given by you...she said quickly.

The name was given by her papa, how can she let Advit take its credit.
A girl loves her papa (father) more than anything and vice versa, she can bear anything but not let anyone take her father's place.

Advit gaze at her confusingly.....

Advit:- huh??

Saanvi:- this name was given by my papa, not you....

Advit:- ohh so you are saying that....hmm so now tell me you don't want me to call you by your nickname which is given by your dad......he said casually.

Although he wanted to call her by her nickname, it is given by her father to her first than it doesn't mean he didn't, her nickname just come out of his mouth by his own in love and concern, but he don't want to show her that, he is throwing his likes to her, and forcing her to adopt that.
This is just the matter of name, for her he can sacrifice while world.

Otherside, Saanvi think he gets angry, so she replied quickly, but truth is her mind and heart both feel peace when he call her 'Sanu' after many years she feel something that's full of love.....

Saanvi:- no no you can also call me 'Sanu'....she said meekly.

Advit smiled brightly and hugged her again and said.....

Advit:- now stop crying my Sanu, let's go chachi must be waiting for us.

Saanvi nodded her head, and both left for downstairs.

Dinning table was all set with different types food in Rajput's mansion.

They started having their dinner peacefully.

On the side.....

Tayal's already had their dinner, Anshika was laying on bed, Ruhi was sitting beside Anshika on bed and Varun was doing something on his laptop.

Ruhi was thinking something very very deeply. She spoke suddenly gaining other two's attention.

Ruhi:- papa don't you think, these all fire accident and all was done by Mr. Rajput..??

Varun:- and why you think so..??

Ruhi:- papa, the care he showed for Saanvi, although it is not shown by his voice and eyes but behaviour.
How he came by running when he listened Saanvi's scream, how he take stand for her everything.
And on the above did you notice one thing this all fiasco was related to fire.
How Saanvi hand burned, how our house burned down in ashes......she said seriously.

Before anybody could say something, Varun fastly and harshly put his laptop on couch and quickly run towards bathroom and start vomiting.

After few minutes, he came back to the room. Ruhi and Anshika saw him worriedly.

He sat down on couch tiredly. His body was feeling very weak.

Not after a minute, Ruhi too run towards bathroom and vomits.

After Ruhi come out from bathroom, Anshika tap on bed and said 'wahroom'.
Ruhi helped her to go as she can't able to stand by herself.

They all are feeling very weak.

Varun:- I think it's food poisoning, but we order healthy and light food.

Ruhi:- yeah let's sleep for now, I think I have fever.....she said weakly while laying down on bed.

Anshika:- take pills already.....

Ruhi:- no mumma, it's not much...it's fine. Good night.

Varun nodded his head and move towards side room to sleep as he is too feel feverish.

Meanwhile, in Rajput's mansion.....

Advit was almost done with his dinner, even all are almost done with their dinner except one that is Saanvi.

Advit also start eating slowly because he want to give Saanvi company.
But Saanvi has some other plans.
Saanvi was eating very slowly while thinking how to not go to the room.

After few minutes all are done with their dinner, except Saanvi who still have half of her food portion left.

Naina:- baccha is the food is not good, you took ittu ittu sa (very little) still your half plate is fill.....she asked to Saanvi.

Saanvi:- huh noo, I am eating...she replied nervously while taking a bite.

Naina smiled at her and sat there only to give Saanvi her company.

Advit and other left for their room and Advit to home office....

After atleast half an hour, she complete her dinner with lots of giggling and laughing.

Saanvi after washing her hand asked maids who are washing and cleaning kitchen....

Saanvi:- let me help you please....she said softly.

Maids got shock and quickly shook their head and bow down saying.....

Maid:- please ma'am don't say like that, sir will kill us if he saw you are doing work, ma'am we will do our work properly please you take rest.

Saanvi seeing them panic, herself became panic and said....

Saanvi:- no no it's okk, please don't say this to your sir.

Maid:- ma'am please don't say 'please', just give us order.....she said still bowing while smiling little.

Saanvi nodded her head and come out from kitchen and go towards Naina.

Saanvi thought something to not go in room so she asked.

Saanvi:- can I clean dinning area.....she asked.

Naina got shocked listening her, she quickly shook her head and said....

Naina:- no beta, why will you do that no need maids will do that, now go and take rest you need rest your hand is also injured.

Saanvi:- yess......umm should I give you leg massage, or hand or head....

Naina:- no beta now go and take rest okk.....she said softly but somewhere sternly.

Saanvi nodded her head, she don't want to make Naina upset or angry.

So, after wishing Naina good night she start to walked towards their room.

Radhe Radhe...

How's the chapter..??
   Hope you guys like it.....

What do you guys think what happened next..??

Also Saanvi's college gonna start, there will be lot of chaos there.

An unedited chapter...

This is the last chapter of this year, and as my exams are near this book is on hold till mid May. But maybe I will give some random updates on like new year or on my birthday and etc. Thanks for giving love...♡

Till then do check out my other books....

Love you too bhot sara (soo much).....

Thank you....

Ba...byeee.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

146K 7.9K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
1.4M 80.4K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...
1M 74.3K 73
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 2-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning LIFE in french. What happens when she dis...
601K 22.1K 34
Singhaniyas: the name itself sent shivers down the people's body. They were powerful and filthy rich. Hotels, diners, pubs, clubs...almost 90 percent...