THE EYES | TOM KAULITZ

By mechanicallbride

21 year old Victoria Moretti, is an assassin. She is an independent woman that doesn't rely on a man to do an... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐈𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐕𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐋
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐋𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

956 30 4
By mechanicallbride

VICTORIA MORETTI

Today is the final day we can train before being set on our mission. Currently I was practicing my Knife throwing skills, I would call myself a professional, but even the professionals need more training. My aim needs to be perfect.

I held a knife, closing my left eye, aligning the knife to the heart of the dummy. Positioning my feet and legs to the right stance. I threw it, the knife spinning in circular motion while moving forward.

It hit right beside the heart. I huffed in frustration, lately I've been struggling with my aim. In all honesty I haven't been practicing with full focus, yes I've been throwing knife here and there, I've been practicing my punches. But I haven't really trained like I did before.

Before, I would come to the Training Center and train for hours, work my ass off, work until my body can't function anymore. That's how I was great at my job, that's how I killed my victims quickly.

The side affect to training twenty-four seven is that it drains the living hell out of you. I guess it's worth it.

I got another knife, this time I will get the heart. Positioning myself. I took a deep breath in and out. The knife left my hand, and hitting the place where I've been wanting it to hit. I let out a relieved sigh.

I then heard clapping behind me, I jumped a bit, being startled by the sudden noise. I turned around to see who is was clapping for me. It was Tom, I scoffed a laugh.

I walked up to him, "How long have you've been standing there?" I say, now in front of him. "About forty-five minutes." He says, looking down at me. My eyes widen, "Really? For that long." I say, eyeing him.

"Mhm." He hummed. "Damn." I mutter. walking towards my bag to get a bottle of water. Opening the zipper, quickly searching for it. I took it out and opened the cap, I put my lips on the lid, feeling the icy cold water running down my throat, the coldness melting the heat off of my tongue.

I felt a stare on me, I looked to Tom, he was looking at me with a hard gaze. I took the bottle off of my lips, some water droplets being left on my top lip.

"What?" I say, looking back at Tom, seeing his eyes following the water in my hand. I quickly got the hint. "You want water don't you?" I say, tilting my head slightly. Tom nods slowly.

I smile while looking away, checking my bag if I have anymore bottles of water. I let go of of the bag, setting it down. Finding out I only have two bottles. One of them is crushed up with nothing left inside it. Then the other bottle of water I'm holding it right now.

"Well?" Tom asks. I look at him, shaking my head. "No." I say quietly. "Let me get that one." He says, coming closer to me, pointing to the water bottle in my hand. "What? No." I say, bringing the water bottle closer to me.

"Didn't you check the water cooler to see if they had any?" I ask, beginning to walk backwards as he starts coming closer.

"Yeah I did, there wasn't any." He says, "Can I just take a sip?" Tom asks. "No." I scoff. "Why not?" He asks, bringing his hands forwards trying to grab the bottle.

"Because it's the only water here, plus I need it." I say, putting my hand on his chest making him stop coming any closer. "Victoria, you're being difficult ju-." He says before getting cut off.

"Uh-uh," I say, shaking my head vigorously. "I'm not being difficult, I'm just being reasonable." I say, defending myself.

"Fuck it." Tom mutters, before running towards me. Out of quick instincts, I turned around on my heel, and made a run for it. I ran to every corner of the Training Center, Tom chasing me.

At some point during the chase Tom almost got the water bottle, thankfully I was quick enough to drag it to the opposite side, however since the bottle was uncapped the water got on my shirt. I squirmed, feeling the cold water go through my bra and onto my skin.

"Now I got you." Tom says, grabbing my by the waist, bringing me down to the mat on the floor. I groaned at the force of my body hitting the hard mat. Tom quickly wrapped his legs around my hips, making me not being able to move my legs.

He reached for the arm that had the bottle of water, I switched it with the other hand. I kept doing that until Tom suddenly pinned both on my arms down to the mat.

I moved my arms trying to get out of his grip, however it was too firm. He slowly but quickly grabbed both wrists with one hand, leaving him with a free one. I still kept a strong grasp on the bottle.

Tom would one-hundred percent get the bottle of water, why not make it a bit more difficult for him. Tom struggled getting the water in my hands. "Come on Victoria let go." He says, now looking down at me.

I got a sudden warmth coming on my cheeks. I could tell he got that too since he took his eyes off of me and put them on the bottle in my hands.

Eventually he got it, Tom still had a strong grip on my wrist, as well as my hips. I laid there watching him take the rest of my water. "Asshole." I mutter, Tom letting out a small laugh.

He finished the whole bottle, crushing the it, then standing up, letting my feel free from the body weight of Tom.

"A little help?" I say, extending an arm out to him. Tom looked at me for some seconds, "Hello?!" I say, a bit more louder and clearer. Tom seemed to escape on whatever trance he was in, he grabbed my hand and pulled my upwards.

He pulled me harshly, making my chest bumping into his, I looked up at him, he looked down at me. Our eyes connect, we stood there. None of us dared to break it.

At one point it did get a bit too much too where I had to let go. I dusted myself off, and then saying my goodbye's to Tom, keeping it simple. Making it out of the building, and then driving home.

-

I finished taking my hot shower, wrapping my hair in a towel, as well as wrapping my body in one. I walked out the door. Drying my skin with the fluffy white towel. I slipped on white lacy underwear, then going up to my drawer that has my pants.

I picked out large sweatpants, then walking up to my closet, my eyes immediately going to a oversized hoodie.

Once I had my clothes on I unwrapped my hair from the towel, letting fall down my hoodie, water droplets falling from each strand of hair.

As I was trying to take as much water from my hair using the towel, the doorbell rang.

"Are you kidding me." I say to myself, not having the energy to go check who it was. I let go of the towel, looking in the mirror, at least my hair isn't as wet as before.

I walked out my door, going down the stairs. I twisted the doorknob, looking at who it was.

Tom.

"Hey." He says, observing me, then focusing on what's behind me. "Hi Tom." I say sleepily. "Are you busy?" He asks. "No, but I'm tired." I say truthfully. "Oh, you can sleep in the car if you want?" He suggests. "What do you mean?" I say confused. "I want to bring you to a special place." Tom says.

I thought about it for a second, I mean I'm very tired, but then again maybe I'll go.

"I don't know Tom.." I say unsure. "Come on please Victoria." Tom pleads. I give him a look. "I promise it'll be worth it." He says, trying to convince me. "Fine." I say, fully convinced.

Tom smiles at me, which made me grow a smile. "Let's go then?" He says, bringing a hand out. I gladly took it. I closed the door behind me, and we went to Tom's car.

Tom opened my door, "M'lady." He says in a British accent. I laughed, "Why thank you kind sir." I say, returning the gesture. I got inside the car, getting hit with a familiar scent of cologne. Tom closed the door, and went to his.

He started up the car, and exited out of the driveway. Throughout the ride to Tom's special place, I started to become sleepy, once in a while I would either yawn, or close my eyes, but then quickly opening them.

Tom seemed to notice my tiredness, "You can take a nap, I'll wake you up once we get there." He says. I turned to look at him, he was focused on the road ahead. "You sure?" I say. "Positive." He replies. "Okay." I murmur.

I got comfortable in my seat, then falling into a quick and deep slumber.

-

I was woken up my repeated tapping. I slowly opened my eyes, turning my head to the side, seeing Tom looking at me, I smiled lazily at him. I rubbed my eyes, being more focused on my surroundings.

I sat up in my seat, stretching my arms a little bit, letting out a tried groan. I quickly became relaxed of my body, I opened the door, the cold wind meeting my face. I scrunched my face due to the coldness hitting my warm skin.

I quickly got use to the coldness. I turned around meeting Tom's eyes. "Come on." He says, tilting his head. I nod, going around the car. He took my hand and we started walking. It was dark outside.

While we were walking Tom spoke up, "Close your eyes." "Why?" I ask. "Because it's a surprise." He says, his voice told me he was very excited for this 'surprise'.

"Okay." I say, giggling slightly. I put my fingers on top of my eyes, not seeing anything, only darkness.

Tom held my elbow, making sure I wouldn't trip or fall.

After some time he told me to remove my hands off my face, and so I did that. I blinked a couple times, my face started to change expressions. I looked at Tom, a giant smile on my face.

The surprise was amazing. It was a flower patch, even though it was dark you could still clearly see each and every flower shine.

Tom looked at my with a happy smile, "You like?" I looked at him shocked. "Like?! I love it!" I exclaim. I run up to him giving him a big hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist. Tom wrapped his arms around my lower waist.

He moved us in a circular motion. Tom suddenly stopped, I looked up at him. He looked at me with a smirk, his lip piercing glistening in the moonlight.

In a swift move he picked me up, I let out a yelp, I wrapped my legs around his waist, his hands on the bottom of my ass holding me up. "Can I tell you something Victoria?" Tom asks, I lean in, nodding.

"Seit ich dich traf, dachte ich, du wärst eine kaltblütige Attentäterin, und ja, das hast du bewiesen, aber ich habe auch herausgefunden, dass du eine schöne Frau mit einem starken Herzen bist. Ich glaube, ich fange an, Mitgefühl für dich zu entwickeln, Victoria, und das meine ich ernst." Tom says, looking deeply into my eyes.
(Translation: Ever since I met you, I thought you were a cold-blooded assassin, and yes you have proved that, but also I found out you are a beautiful woman with a strong heart. I think I'm starting to grow feeling for you Victoria, and I mean it.)

I didn't understand what he said other than it sounded like he said my name. "What does that mean?" I ask. "You'll find out one day." He says, leaning in, finally closing the gap between us.

I slightly opened my lips letting his tongue slide in, we danced together, his cold metal lip piercing hitting my soft lips, it made the kiss ten times better. His lips tasted like honey, it was addicting. It was absolutely addictive

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 9.3K 98
{18+ Matured Content, It involves heavy sex, bondage, violence, rape, BDSM, age gap, enslavement, and crime} ••• "Look at me, Balia," I commanded. S...
156K 3.6K 32
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
1.3M 26.2K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
180K 3.2K 48
Vera Knightly. A Spanish mafia princess. A hard working, strong and attractive woman, To whom many men would dream about being in bed with. She's a s...