[OLD!] little sister (BoBoiBo...

By p0chikun

"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and h... More

|☁︎ about (y/n) ☁︎|
[ ☁︎ - 0 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 1 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 2 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 3 - ☁︎]
[ ☁︎ - 4 - ☁︎ ]
!ART CHILD (Y/N)! Pikachu face surprised? 6 years old (y/n)
[ ☁︎ - 5 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 6 - ☁︎]
[ ☁︎ - 7 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 8 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 9 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 11 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 12 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 13 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ 14 ☁︎ ]
author

[ ☁︎ - 10 - ☁︎ ]

774 33 16
By p0chikun

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

. . . Chapter 10 . . .

- - . . . Calm down, big brother. . . - -

| . . . ☁️🌸🏖️❄️ . . . |

☁︎- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

"So you really want to take the TAPOPS toughness test?" Admiral tarung said.

Fang hummed as BoBoiBoy look at fang and said. "Err. . . Yes, admiral!"

"Do you understand the consequences should you fail?" He asked.

"We will be punished."

"AND? !"

"Uh. . . And we'll be expelled from TAPOPS."

"Hmph. I see your clear on that." He said, he look at you then your power watch the rain symbol loading process is 85%.

"Hmm. . . I wish you luck." Kokoci said.

"Don't worry, commander. We'll give it our best!"

"You think your best will be good enough? !" He shouted as you and BoBoiBoy yelped.

Admiral tarung showed the hologram planet as you surprised and you look around the hologram while admiral doesn't mind you look at hologram planet.

"Huh? ! The test will be done on this planet?" Gopal shocked.

"Correct. Planet valcania."

"Planet valcania?" You curious, admiral nodded and explain.

"A planet that's filled with active volcanoes. . . And rivers of molten lava."

BoBoiBoy think and ask. "What EXACTLY is this toughness test all about?"

"It's a simulation test." Kokoci spoke. "Your task is to retrieve a power sphera hidden a planet volcania. . ."

Gopal sigh relief. "Phew. . . ! Thank God it's only a simulation!"

Admiral tarung look at Gopal and smirk, you notice with curious as admiral notice you look at him. He place his finger on his mouth as 'shh', your mouth 'o' shape and nodded, serious you were curious and confused.

"Where exactly is the power sphera that we need to recover?" Ying asked.

"There. On the peak of that volcano!" He showed the hologram take a closer and there's a bright on top of volcano.

"It's on top of the volcano? !" You and BoBoiBoy unison.

"Yes. So you should save your energy till you've reached the top."

"And. . . TWO team will be involved. Team A and B!"

You all shocked. "Huh? Two teams?"

"Correct. Team B will consist of. . . All of you." He point ying,yaya,Gopal, BoBoiBoy and you, fang.

"We're on the same team? Awesome!" You, BoBoiBoy and Gopal exclaimed.

"Wait! what about the other team?" You sudden asked.

"The team A is already in planet volcania!" You all looked at admiral that what he said.

"They're already there?"

"Whoa. . . They're definitely after that power sphera too!"

"Enough! Time to begin the toughness test! Ochobot!" Admiral called ochobot.

Ochobot walk in the arena "yes, admiral."

"Ochobot! ?" You all shocked.

"BEGIN NOW!"

"Affirmative! TELEPORTATION POWER! ! !" Ochobot activate the teleportal.

You all amaze then everyone notice you run the teleportal excitement and you leave them behind. "Why are you still standing there ogling? ! (Y/n) already in teleportal and the test begins NOW! GO!" He yelled as the gang run towards the teleportal but admiral grab Gopal and BoBoiBoy and tossed them both in teleportal.

Meanwhile you look around the planet volcania then you notice your big brother and Gopal about to fall into the ground by admiral tossed them, you gasped as you form changed to summer and you create water ball as both boys landed the water ball while ying, yaya and fang walk in as teleportal closed.

"What a beautiful planet. . . !" Two girls exclaimed. You all looked around the planet and find the top volcano.

You notice it and said. "Hey big brother! That's the volcano the commander was telling us about!" You pointed the volcano as BoBoiBoy notice and nodded then patted your head.

Ying look the volcano. "Huh? Gosh. . . So we need to go there to get the power sphera?"

"Heh!" Gopal his hand on his hip. "Don't be sweat it! It's all just a simulation, right?" He said as he walk toward the volcano then sudden the ground blow out with hot that Gopal got hit or feel it?

"Wargh! ITS HOT!" He yelped and fall into the ground as he blow his arm that got burned.

You were about went Gopal but BoBoiBoy stopped you by the ground shaking. You notice there another blowing on the ground. You gasped and said. "Big brother! It keep blowing and hot like a teapot blew out smoke!" You exclaimed while it keep going.

"Run, guys!" He yelled as he grab your small hand and run away the area with him and his friends follow you two while Gopal crying.

"How could a simulation be this REAL? !"

You all keep running as you didn't notice there's a flying camera that record you all were running.

Meanwhile in TAPOPS space station, admiral tarung, kokoci and ochobot watch you all on the screen that flying camera record you. "Haha! Let's see how far BoBoiBoy, his team and little sister are willing to to pass this test." He said as he watch the screen.

Meanwhile you all made it out the area, BoBoiBoy stopped as you did. He look down there's a lava. "We've arrived at the volcano's base!" He exclaimed.

Gopal panting. "But how will we cross this lava river?" He said in exhausted.

"Easy!" You all turn look at ying as she activate her power. "Super-speed jumps!" She run speed at lava river then she landed the rock then jump to made it the end, she passed the lava river. She turn and peace her finger with smile as shining.

"Hey! You're just Crossing alone? ! Help us out too!" Gopal yelled.

You looked turn then yaya activate her power, she fly there and passed the lava river and she shouted. "(Y/n)! Used your summer season to splash the lava river!"

You surprised and that you almost forgot you had summer season, nodded as you activate your power and changed form yourself to summer, you used your hand as you splash the water at lava and make the bridge.

"Gravitational lift!" Yaya lift the ground on lava that you made the bridge, you three amaze at yaya gravitational lift power. "Cross the river, quick!" She shouted.

"Awesome, yaya! Let's go, Gopal! Lil sis!" BoBoiBoy exclaimed you two cross the river leaving Gopal behind.

He yelped. "Hey, wait for me, BoBoiBoy! (Y/n)!" He started running with you two "uhh. . . Wait up, BoBoiBoy! (Y/n)! Wait!"

You two stopped by you didn't finish the part you made the bridge, you scoffed. "Aw, man. I haven't finished this one. It's too far away!" You notice the lava look made a bubble that you were curious.

"That's alright and hurry and jump!" Ying yelled.

You three nodded as Gopal jump out and made it the safe ground, then sudden the lava splash as BoBoiBoy and gasped. "Watch out, (y/n)!"

You jump then you didn't notice the lave about hit you then BoBoiBoy caught you as you both fell to the ground as his power watch glitching.

"BoBoiBoy! (Y/n)!" His friend worried and run towards you two as yaya deactivate her power.

BoBoiBoy hissed his arm that he got slight hit, you notice and you frown as  you back to normal. You sat up and he hold his shoulder that made you felt guilty for you didn't listen to him. "S-sorry. . ." You apologize him.

BoBoiBoy look at your sad face, he thought that it's not your fault. You were still a child and he responsibility to take care of you, BoBoiBoy patted your head and said. "It's not your fault lil sis, I'm fine. ."

"B-but. . . You were injured. ."

"Don't worry, I'm fine." He hugged you then you hug him back.

Gopal run towards you two and said. "BoBoiBoy! (Y/n)! Hey, are you okay? !" He panic.

As you two broke the hug and he said. "I'm good. But. . . How come a simulation hurts this bad?" He asked.

Your power watch calling as it showed the hologram. "Hahaha! That's because it's NOT a simulation."

You all shocked. "What? !"

Then another hologram showed. "My apologies. It's true that these tests are usually conducted via simulation. However. . . OWW!" Admiral pushed him and said.

"No buts!" As You all yelped and shocked. "With our situation as desperate as it is now. . . It's better for this test to be conducted in a real-life environment!"

"Huh? A real-life environment? !" Ying and yaya unison.

"Isn't that too dangerous, admiral? I don't want let lil sis hurt this test-"

"Hmph. If you think all of this is too much for you. . . You're welcome to withdraw."

"Oooh, so we can do that? Shall we, BoBoiBoy?" Gopal said as you and BoBoiBoy glared at him.

"Hey, we can't quit now!" He said.

"Yeah! His right!" You joined.

"We must keep going!" You two stood up. "Fang, you need to-- huh? Where's fang?" He shocked and look around and looked at the lava river.

"Eek! Did he fall into the lave river?" Gopal panic as two boys run to lava river and search fang there but no sigh fang here, both boys dramatic kneel down.

"Why they both kneel down in dramatic?" You asked yaya.

"Just ignore them."

BoBoiBoy and Gopal cried and said both. "Farewell, fang. . . You left us before you could become popular. . ."

You looked up then you dumbfound that you called see fang laugh in sky as the echo he laugh as you thought '. . . Am I dreaming this. . . ?'

Hologram showed both boys. "What nonsense are you talking about? !" Two boys stopped crying. "Fang's already up ahead without you! Continue with the test NOW!" Then the hologram shut.

"Eeep! Yessir!"

"Why did fang go ahead without us?" Ying asked.

"Yeah. . . He should've lend us a hand! Come, BoBoiBoy!"

"Let's go!" BoBoiBoy exclaimed as he run towards them and run to volcano while you leaving here and thought.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

~flashback~

You and fang having good friends you two then fang told you to keep secrets as you nodded and keep secret then fang told you he had a team and planned for you toughness test.

You amaze him and said. "Woah! They are sure powerful!"

"Hehe. Yeah, this is our plan for all of you the toughness and promise me don't tell anyone."

"I promise! . . . Do you really leave us like that. . ." You frowned then fang patted you head.

"No, I'm not leaving you. I'm still TAPOPS, remember?"

"Oh, right! I forgot!" You and fang giggle.

"You had little ADHD and remember the promise?"

"Yep! I won't!"

~flashback end~

☁︎- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

You were about run after them then then the hologram showed front of you. "Also, (y/n). . Sorry this is too much for you." Admiral said as you smiled and said.

"That's okay admiral! And besides, I want with big brother and his friend and I want mission with him and save power sphera!" You exclaimed as admiral tarung small smiled and nodded as the hologram shut.

"Lil sis! Come on!" BoBoiBoy called you.

"I'm coming!" You shouted and run after him and his friends.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

Ying and yaya made it the top while you three were tired to run and climb.

"I'm not seeing fang anywhere." Ying said.

Meanwhile you three sweating while walk and BoBoiBoy carried you in piggy back ride. "Just a bit more, Gopal. . ." He said and tried catch the breath and he looked at Gopal also tired walk.

"I've told you. . . Should've used your and (y/n) powers. . . But you both won't listen!" He exclaimed.

"The commander told us to Converse our energy, remember?" You said as you look turn at Gopal while BoBoiBoy still carried you in piggy back ride.

"Yeah. . . But. . . It's tiring! And BoBoiBoy piggyback ride you!"

"I asked him I can walk, but he didn't listen! He just like earth personality!" You exclaimed and sigh defeat. As BoBoiBoy nervous laugh.

You three made it. "Finally. . . We're here." BoBoiBoy said in relief, he let you down then he and gopal fell.

You yelped and check on them both. "Are you okay?" You asked as BoBoiBoy thumbs up.

"BoBoiBoy! Look over there!" You turn look at yaya then you gasped that you saw.

As yaya and ying approach you three and yaya pointed there the direction. BoBoiBoy said I'm exhausted. "Huh? Geez. . . Let me catch my breath. I just got here." He stood up then he notice and gasped. "A power sphera?"

You see there the power sphera there on the wall?

"Yay! We made it!" You and Gopal exclaimed as he got up from the ground.

"Let's go! Let's go! This whole test wasn't all that bad after all. . ." You said as you run towards the power sphera. Then

"Shadow hands!" A hand caught you as everyone gasped.

"(Y/n)!"

"Woah! Hey! Let me go!" You said as you were upside down and you then you notice fang used his power hold you and lift up.

"You, fang? !" Two girls unison.

"Hey! What's the matter with you? ! And let her go!" Gopal said.

"Forgive me. But I can't let you take this power sphera!" Fang said as you struggle get out the shadow hand wrapped you.

"Why not? I thought were a team!" BoBoiBoy said.

Fang look at you and said. "Says who? ! I'm on the OTHER team!"

Everyone shocked. "Huh? ! What? !"

Gopal called commander. "Commander! What the heck is gang talking about? !"

The hologram showed. "It's true. Fang and team A were tasked to stop you!"

"Heh! If you want to pass this exam. . . You'll need to defeat team A and recover that power sphera!"

"But. . . Fang is only one guy. He can't be counted as a team."

Fang crossed his arm as he put you down and BoBoiBoy quickly grabbed your hand and back away from fang, as fang said. "Who said I was on my own? Team A! ASSEMBLE!"

"Understood!" You heard and look up on top of volcano there's two figure and they jump and laned to the ground as wind blew you and BoBoiBoy hold you tight, the smoke gone and showed the two figured.

You look left, a boy, clothing consists of traditional attire similar to that of a ninja, showcasing a combination of yellow, green, black and red colours. His clothing is fortified with armor and metallic, his waist features a red belt with edges made out of gold and a white emblem that further enhances its uniqueness. In addition.

Then you look left, a girl, typically seen wearing a green hooded suit of armor that contains both metal and gold elements, with designs reminiscent that has the colour of red, yellow, green, and black. However, her outfit provides more coverage for added shielding and protection. Additionally, she wears a loincloth-style velvet fabric around her waist, which is adorned with gold edges and features a white symbol, She is wearing a forehead crown accessory that has a relatively simple design, with what appears to be a small yellow jasper attached to it.

"Introducing. . . Sai and shielda." Fang introduce the two opponents.

"These. . . Are our opponents?"

Without knowing, you were front sai. While BoBoiBoy you there and shocked how did you get out his grip. "Hello! How are you? Your sai right? I'm (y/n)" you wave at him and also introduce yourself then Gopal dragged you away from him.

"What are you doing? ! They're our enemies, you know!" He scolded while dragging you away from sai then he handed to BoBoiBoy.

"What enemies? They're just doing their jobs." You said then a green flash passing through you three then it hit the rock, you three wide eyes as the Sheild goes back to sai hand and wear it.

You three look at him, and then. . . "SO COOL! His hat flew right back like a boomerang!" You three exclaimed and amaze him.

"So THESE are the earthling were supposed to stop?" Sheilda said.

As sai agreed with her. "Heh. Easy."

"I told you, they're just a bunch of weaklings." Fang said as you heard he said.

"What did you say? !" Two girls shouted. he look at two girls and sweatdrop. Then look at as You look at him with very dull eyes. "Get over here!" Both girls toward him.

"Mighty punch!"

"Super-speed kicks!"

Both girls attack the three then the smoke around them, when smoke gone. You can see yaya and ying were blocked by the Shield, y dou shocked then the Shield sudden bright. "Reflect!" Shielda push the y dou and both landed back to the ground and look at shielda then the shield.

"The shield has powers? !" You and BoBoiBoy unison.

Then your powers ringing and showed the hologram. "Be careful! Shielda's shield can absorb and reflect all-" kokoci cut off by admiral push him.

"QUIET! You don't need to tell them that!"

"I beg your pardon, admiral." Then the hologram shut.

"It can reflect anything?" Gopal asked them he picked up the rock. "No way." He tossed the rock at shield then the Shield reflect the rock and back tossed at Gopal then Gopal hit his stomach.

"Heh. Did it hurt?" Shielda said.

Gopal furious look at shielda. "You think you're so great? !" He yelled by the echo at her, shielda block the echo and reflect back to gopal.

Gopal heard and he scream then he felt guilty what he say. "Fine. . . I know I'm nothing. . ." He said in dramatic while you and BoBoiBoy look at him with sweatdrop.

"It can reflect insults too?"

"C'mon, Gopal! Let's hit them again--" ying got hit by the hat on her, you all shocked as ying fell into the ground.

"Ying!" Yaya run towards ying and check on her.

while the hat turn back to sai hand and wear it. "Bullseye."

Ying groaned the pain. This made yaya mad at them. "How dare you!" She furious as sai and shielda slight shocked at her furious.

Yaya used her power gravity and she lift the rocks around area. "Gravitational force!" Then she threw at them.

"Defensive shield!" Shielda used her shield to defense.

Sai used his hat and hit the rock with his hat, while yaya keep throwing rock at them.

"BoBoiBoy, (y/n)!" You and BoBoiBoy turned look at ying. "Go get that power sphera quick!"

"But will you be okay--"

"Don't worry about me! Just grab that power sphera and this test will be over!"

You both nodded. "Okay!" Then BoBoiBoy changed form to wind element.

wind lift you up and piggyback ride as he used power. "Gust sprint!" You two flew at top of volcano.

Gopal notice you two. "Hey! Don't leave me!"

Fang notice you two aswell. "You think you can escape? ! Shadow falcon!" He summon the falcon. He ride in and ordered. "Onwards!" Then shadow falcon fly chase you two.

You turn and gasped you notice fang and his falcon chase you two. "AAH! Big brother wind! They chasing us!"

"Hold on tight lil sis!"

"Shadow hands!" He summoned a hand then it went you two, you gasped as you changed form to spring season. You create a ball and you tossed it the hands while wind dodge the shadow hands as you tossed them.

You heard explosion, you look down and see yaya and ying on the ground. "YAYA! YING!" You cried.

Fang look at them then look back at you two. "Just surrender, BoBoiBoy!" He shouted as summoned the shadow hands again, then you got hit the hand and you fell.

Both wind and fang gasped. "(Y/N)! !"

As you fell. You look down and gasped. You create shield bubble before you hit but you weren't strong enough holding shield, when you hit the ground then the shield popped as you fell again and you hit your arm (not really broke) then you fell into the ground as you unconscious. While your symbol season are 100%

Meanwhile kokoci and ochobot gasped. "(Y/N)!"

"We need to stop the test, admiral! They're getting out of hand and it's too much for (y/n)! She only a child!"

"Stop? Hmph. Absolutely not!" Admiral shouted.

Kokoci left speechless then he look back the screen.

Wind went to you then run towards you unconscious as he form back to normal. He crouch down and check on you, you slight bruise your leg. He touch your shoulder then you hissed in pain this made him gasped.

Fang landed to the ground and run towards you two. "(Y/n)! BoBoiBoy! Is. . . Is she okay?" He asked worried.

BoBoiBoy look at power spheras there then look at you in his arm. Then look at fang. "Why are you doing this, fang?"

"I'm sorry. I'm. . . I'm under orders."

"Don't apologize, fang." Fang heard by shielda voice as he looked turn the two landed the ground and look at you all.

"Where's Gopal?" BoBoiBoy asked and he still hold your unconscious.

"Heh, there. . . !" Sai gaze the top and see gopal, ying and yaya unconscious there.

"My friends!" He cried as he slight grip on you.

"And now it's your turn, BoBoiBoy!"

"Enough! We've already defeated them!" Fang defense BoBoiBoy and you.

Shielda slight shocked and said. "You're feeling sorry for them? Heh. Since when did you become weak like them and specially his little sister very weak."

BoBoiBoy shocked he heard that you were very weak, but why your power look strong? Maybe you haven't trained yet and waited you passed the toughness test?

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

~flashback~

"I will be brave just like my big brother! His strong and he can deafet every aliens and bad guy his not weak like them, his a strong! I will passed the toughness test and I can train and be like him!" You said as yaya and ying Chuckle and nodded at you.

While you didn't notice BoBoiBoy were standing on door flame, he smiled as his arm crossed and lean the door flame while you continue talk about him how awesome brother he is.

"When he is in danger. . . I want protect him just like he did protect me! That why I love my big brother!"

~flashback end~

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

BoBoiBoy gentle put you down and slowly stood up. "She's very Weak?" He slight angry. As Shielda shocked. "You think were WEAK? !" His eyes are fire.

Fang notice and shocked.

"I'll show you just who's the weaker ones here! Elemental power!"

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

(Y/n) pov

I felt so fluffy and cold, I woke up and sat up. I look around I was in. . . The sky? Am I dreaming again just like the summer?

"oh. . . Your awake. . ." I heard same my voice, oh! I forgot!

I quickly turn and see my season of me! Her color are blue and white and same but except skirt but she wore black jeans, her eyes are white blue and then she had snow symbol on middle the bunny cap, so cool!

"I must say. . . Your my master?"

"Uhm, yeah but not really. ."

"Oh. . . I guess I'm unlocked the new season. . . I'm snow. ." She introduced herself as she yawned and I smiled.

"Hey snow! I'm (y/n)!"

I felt the shaking in my dream, uh. . Is it earthquake or something?

"Oh. . . Your big brother seem mad at them. ." I curious what she talk about.

"Who?"

She slowly look at me with sad face. ". . . Fang, shielda and sai. . That why he made at them that because you were a very weak. . ." She said as I frowned. "But don't worry. . Let me woke you up and stop him. . ." She said as she extended her hand and I take her hand.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

~3rd pov~

Fang, shield and sai groaned then the ground shaking. "What. . . ?"

While yaya, ying and Gopal run towards the power sphera then Gopal stopped the the shake, Gopal panic by the ground shaking. He called commander. "Help! Please abort this test, admiral! The volcano's gonna erupt! WERE IN DANGER!"

As BoBoiBoy fire scream as the behind him the lava went up, fang wide eyes. Meanwhile you woke up and you gasped you see sai, shielda and fang on the ground and see your big brother there as he laugh.

He stopped and look down at them. "Who's the weakling now?"

"Calm down, BoBoiBoy! Remember who you are!" Fang said as fire look at fang curious as the lava slowly down.

"Y. . . You've won!"

Sai stood up. "Hmph! Not yet! Maximum spin!" He spin around then his hat went fire.

Fire notice, he dodge the hat on his neck, sai shocked and smirked. The hat turn back at fire then fire caught the hat. Everyone gasped. "You thought such a pathetic move would fool me? Flaming Sheild!" He flame the shield. As the three gasped. "NOW TAKE THIS BACK! THAT HOW YOU THREAT MY LIL SIS!" He yelled as he threw the flaming shield at them.

Before they could hit. Sudden the smoke, fire shocked as smoke gone. A pink giant hand caught the Sheild and showed a small figure.

"(Y/n)? !" Fire said, spring look up at him and she nervous laugh.

"No big brother fire, I'm spring! Hey summer! Splash the fire shield!"

"Got it!" Everyone look at summer run to spring then splash the shield.

Fire could mad but he can't hurt feeling to his little sister but he can't no longer, he jump off the rock and run towards two season. "What are you doing? ! We should win this!" He yelled at two girls as they flinch by his yelling but both stay strong.

"But, this is too much for you big brother fire." Spring said as summer nodded. "You need to calm down."

"And how am I calm down? !"

"By this! Snow now!"

Fire was confused who rain then a small hand wrapped around waist. He look down and see other new season, rain, she look up at him with sad puppy dog eyes. Fire look at her then he felt bad that he did yelled at spring and summer. "Please. . . Stop. . . Please. . ." She beg as she grip hugging him.

Fire feel little calm down, he kneel down and hug rain tight. "Deep breath big brother fire. . . Deep breaths. ." Snow said, as he deep breath and out then He felt someone hugging him, he open his eyes and see spring and summer hugging him. He shocked then he smiled as he back to normal BoBoiBoy.

The seasons smiled and merge back to normal yourself. BoBoiBoy calm down now and patted your head. "My arm hurt." You dumbfound as BoBoiBoy shocked and worried.

"L-lets call ochobot--" he cut off by heavy shaking in volcano. the teleportal quickly open.

"Hurry! Get out of here!" Ochobot shouted. Everyone went the teleportal as BoBoiBoy carried you and turn look were his gang.

"Gopal, yaya, ying! Where are you?" Kokoci shouted.

"Over here!" He looked at them running.

"Quick! We need to leave now!" Ochobot said as everyone jump in the teleportal before it shut.

Everyone made it and look at the screen, the volcano explode the lava out and the camera are shut, BoBoiBoy sat up and still hold you and look at fang, shielda and sai. "I'm sorry, guys. I failed to control my emotion before." He apologize.

Sai and Shielda look away then look at you had bruise your legs.

"It's okay, BoBoiBoy. What matters is that we made it safe and sound! And you little sister are safe too!" Gopal cheered him.

As yaya and ying smile and you weakly smiled too.

"We. . . Apologize too. And we're very sorry (y/n). ." Fang start apologize.

Shielda felt bad you had bruise on your legs, she take out the bandage and walk over you and BoBoiBoy. She kneel down and bandage your bruise and apologize said. "We. . . Went too far. . And I'm sorry calling you very weak."

Said walk towards you two. "Outstanding." He stopped and fix his hat. "You were truly outstanding. And you too lil kid, you were brave and you did save him."

You blink twice as Shielda done bandage you then you and BoBoiBoy nervous laugh and scratch the cheeks.

"Really? !" You two yelped by admiral shouted. BoBoiBoy hold you tight that you were about to fall."All of you failed to retrieve the power sphera." He said as you and BoBoiBoy frowned and look down. "Therefore, you will be expelled!"

"Hey now! Just sec, admiral!"

"What do you mean wait-- huh?" He shocked that Gopal showed him a power sphera in his hand. "When did you. . ."

"Heh, it was actually ying's plan." He said as ying two peace and smiled at admiral.

Admiral look at ying then power sphera. "This. . . Now THIS is truly astounding!" He exclaimed.

"Hehe. Thanks, admiral!"

"All of you have PASSED the TAPOPS toughness test!"

"Yay! We did it!" You all exclaimed and high-five. The others smiled at you all.

"Awesome!" BoBoiBoy thumb up.

Admiral tarung walk toward you and kneel down. "Since you passed the toughness test. You can able training." He said as he smiled then patted your head.

You smiled back at him, BoBoiBoy also smiled then notice your power watch glitching and showed three the symbol. The autumn, moon and sun then snow flakes. The three start processing loading to 0% while you didn't notice.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

. . . chapter 11 . . .

- - . . . Invisible wall! Wait. . A gun? . . . - -

| . . .☁️🌸🏖️❄️ . . . |

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 586 29
[ Boboiboy x kyouka! Reader ] (Y/n) Izumi, a girl who killed 35 people in 6 month, her ability are strong than normal human hasn't ability like her o...
32K 2K 20
❝whatever it takes, for them!❞ [ elemental!family fanfiction ] - boboiboy cyclone. the epitome of joy, happiness, carelessness. but as one member fa...
16.6K 568 25
A new mission? A new adventure. Boboiboy and his friends received a newly suspicious mission. But who can say they could denied it.A lot of things ha...
38.4K 1.1K 27
[Changed story title] Oldest - Thunderstorm 2nd Oldest - Cyclone 3rd Oldest - Earthquake Mid - Blaze 2nd Mid - Ice Younger - Thorn Youngest - Solar M...