Prodigy Idol Sunfish

By minimiru

[Everything is fine but you will die no matter what you do ★] [Synonym for a shitty game of luck ★] [Is there... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65

Episode 39

2.4K 95 16
By minimiru

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 39

"Can I come out? Sir?"

"Yes, come on in."

"Hello~ I'm Chungie Doll!"

Chung walked out of the box with a big smile, presenting a relaxed smile towards the camera. It looks like DASE was determined to stick to the doll concept for today.

- A doll ripped open the box and walked out!

- For a moment I thought it was a paper doll. ㅋㅋㅋ

- So, are the other kids waiting for their turn inside there? So cute

The chat window was rapidly flooding with messages. Meanwhile, the second doll made its entrance. Baekya stuck his head out, glanced at the camera, and walked out, covering his cheek.

"I, I'm Baekya Doll..."

"Don't cover your face!"

When Chung pulled down Baekya's hand, shyly blushing cheeks were revealed.

- Why is a Peach walking around...?

- So cute, seriously ㅠㅠㅠ

- Oh my god, did he add blush to his face? His cheeks are super pink!

As if the order of appearance was decided by age, after that, Yuyeon, Yulmu, Jihan, and Minsung appeared one by one from the box. Members welcomed each other with applause as they walked out. Before long, DASE was standing next to Yeonha.

"Nice to meet you, DASE."

Yeonha greeted them once more. He thanked them for inviting him to DASE's doll house and handed them a box of cake he had prepared. It looked similar to what Chung had eaten in the music video.

"First, before we sit down, how about you do a group greeting?"

"Yes! One, two, three."

"For your days! Hello. We are DASE!"

As usual, DASE's team chant began with Minsung's countdown. Everyone had a visibly nervous expression on their faces, as this was their first official live stream.

"Could we please go around and do a brief self-introduction? There might be people here, like me, visiting DASE's house for the first time today."

When asked who would go first, the members standing on the edges looked at each other. After Chung and Yulmu exchanged glances a few times, Yulmu was the first to raise his hand.

"I will go first."

Starting with Yulmu, there was a round of brief self-introductions before the turn returned to Yeonha.

"Then, shall we take a seat now?"

The house belonged to DASE, but the owner seemed to be Yeonha.

- Something... seems a bit weird? ㅋㅋㅋ

- Did they go to Yeonha's house to play instead of DASE's house?

- It's cute how nervous the kids are.

- But the kids' clothes... look very comfortable, haha. Especially Baekya.

The situation was something like this — Yeonha was brought along with his owner who went to visit her friend's house to play. The setup was that while the two little girls playing with dolls, momentarily left the room to have dinner, Yeonha and DASE were on the move.

"The house is very clean. Is it because this is a newly released house?"

Yeonha looked around and admired the setting. Yulmu, who was right beside, smoothly responded with a scripted line.

"We heard that a friend was coming over today, so we've been cleaning diligently since morning."

Yulmu wiped his forehead with the back of his hand, pretending to wipe away the sweat.

"Whew~"

After pretending to be exhausted, he looked back at the members.

"Um... that's why we didn't have time to change into our outfits properly."

Baekya looked at his own clothes and then looked at Yulmu's.

'Did they give him a separate script?'

As soon as he opened his mouth, a torrent of eloquence poured out. Baekya thought that Yulmu wasn't the member in charge of entertainment for nothing. But then, Yulmu suddenly spoke to him.

"Isn't that right, Baekya Doll?"

"Sorry?"

Baekya's eyes widened.

'What am I supposed to do if you just ask me out of the blue...!'

As Baekya pursed his lips in puzzlement, Yulmu spoke once more.

"We need to change our clothes quickly before the owner comes back."

The owner?!

His resentful eyes turned to Yulmu, asking 'Why are you doing this to me?'

Just before the live broadcast, all he knew was that today's broadcast was about the dollhouse concept. When Baekya was told that Yeonha would guide them well, Baekya had just sat there calmly. He was just pondering whether he would succeed or fail the quest...

At that moment, the thoughts of the current situation and the quest merged into one in Baekya's mind.

'The broadcast concept is dolls. If the quest fails, the penalty is 100% concept absorption. If I add these two together...'

Failing the quest would turn you into a doll?

The realization of the truth sent shivers down his spine.

"No way!"

It was bad enough that he was facing death due to the attribute of being a sunfish, now it wants to strip away even his human dignity!

Baekya shouted at the malicious system window as he turned ghastly pale.

'Wha- what was the quest? Over-immersion? Concept master?'

The sunfish navigation swiftly recalculated the route it needed to take for the day.

Beep, beep.

Route recalculation complete.

Baekya, having swiftly changed lanes, promptly took action to rectify the recent abrupt acceleration.

"Be- before the owner returns, we need to change our clothes quickly!"

Baekya spoke, holding the hem of his t-shirt and fluttering it.

"This! I need to change this quickly...!"

Baekya said that the owner would think something was off if she saw that Baekya had secretly changed into these clothes for cleaning. He even anxiously stomped his feet while sitting.

- The over-immersion is amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Owner?! Am I going crazy? What did I just hear?

- I thought Baekya would be shy, but he's the most immersed right now? ㅋㅋㅋ

- Except for Yeonha and Yulmu Doll, they're all so taken aback now. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Aaaah!!!! So cute!!!

"Then, would you like to quickly go change while I take a quick tour around the house?"

"Yes! Thank you!"

Baekya looked back at Yulmu. It was a piercing gaze towards Yulmu that questioned what he was doing not proceeding.

'...Why is he suddenly like that?'

Yulmu, rarely flustered, turned his eyes and reached for the prepared box.

"Just in case, I took a picture of all of you this morning."

Opening the box revealed polaroid pictures of the members. What was a little different from the real thing was that the members in the photo were only three heads tall.

These were the 3D characters of the members that could be found in <DASE's Dressing Room> on the official website.

Yeonha picked up a photo. It was a picture of Minsung's character wearing a bunny ear headband.

"The photo and the real thing look exactly the same. Well then, to assist you, I'll distribute them one by one."

One by one, each member received a polaroid photo in their hands. The eyes of some of the members shook as they checked the photo.

Although fans had not seen the contents of the photos yet, some observant ones were confident that the polaroids Yeonha was distributing where more than just ordinary photos.

- Aren't those pictures of the Dressing Room we posted on Twitter?

Baekya's Adam's apple trembled significantly as he checked the photo.

'What... is all this?'

Still, he didn't show any sign of dislike, perhaps aware that he was being broadcasted live.

Baekya seemed to be carefully considering before cautiously uttering his voice.

"Um... I don't remember wearing clothes like this, though?"

Yuyeon, standing next to him, nodded in agreement.

"Me neither."

However, Yeonha stood his ground.

"Then, please go change quickly. I will be waiting here."

Yeonha pointed to the dressing room in the back.

"You can just find the outfit in the picture, change into it, and come back here."

He even kindly pointed out that the changing room was on the opposite side with a friendly smile.

- Isn't this supposed to be DASE's house? ㅋㅋㅋ

- The academic consensus is that Yeonha is the landlord and DASE moved in as tenants.

Unlike the bewildered DASE members, the chat window was full of excitement.

'I guess this is why they said there was no need to change clothes.'

Baekya looked down at the polaroid picture in his hand with a serious expression.

[Outfit Name: Peach / Stylist: Boksoong]

A green beret, a pink trucker jacket, and pink pants, with a fancy necklace with pearls and chains around the neck. It seemed like the fan really liked peaches.

But that wasn't all. Upon closer inspection, the 3D Baekya was also wearing ivory-colored jewel earrings. Without realizing it, Baekya's jaw dropped.

'Can I really pull off this extravagant outfit?'

It could potentially become a lifelong internet meme as a black mark in his history.

Distraught, Baekya looked over beside him, his face full of worry. Like himself, Yuyeon was also looking down at his polaroid picture with a serious face.

"...How is yours?"

Yuyeon looked up, meeting Baekya's eyes.

"I'm not sure about it. Wanna see?"

A photo was thrust in front of Baekya's face.

[Outfit Name: Half Remaining / Stylist: Thanos]

Wasn't Thanos the ultimate villain who could make half the world's population disappear with just a finger snap?

True to the style of the world's greatest antagonist, 3D Yuyeon's clothes seemed to be a little short on fabric. His exposed abdomen looked cold. It was as if the villain had snapped his fingers, and there was no one to prevent it.

"...A crop top?"

The length of the T-shirt's torso was quite short. Even as a character, the flesh-colored belly was visible above the pants.

Baekya thought to himself.

'I'm truly a fortunate guy.'

No matter how uncomfortable all the pink colours were, he had complete clothes, so fighting! Baekya lightly patted Yuyeon's shoulder and headed towards the dressing room.

"What took you so long?"

Minsung, who had already found all his clothes and had them draped over his arm, tugged on Baekya's wrist. He was curious about the other members' outfits.

"Oh? I saw this one over there earlier. It caught my eye immediately."

Minsung pointed to one side with his finger. Baekya pursed his lips and nodded.

"Yeah, thanks."

"It'll look good on you."

Minsung patted Baekya's head and walked past him.

Yuyeon was the next to enter. Minsung also took a quick look at his photo. He let out a short exclamation before guiding Yuyeon to the location of his clothes and leaving the dressing room.

- Is Minsung the NPC of the dressing room? Always guiding everyone who enters ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Jihanie! Jihan just picked a choker! It seems like they're really coming out in the outfits from the Dressing Room, right? ㅜㅜ

- I'm so curious about their clothes ㅠㅠ

- Yeonha-ya, I love you

The number of live viewers nearly doubled as word spread on social media that DASE had gone to wear the outfits from the Dressing Room coordinated by fans.

Sitting alone next to six empty chairs, Yeonha looked at the chat window and answered fans' questions.

"Where did DASE go? They went to change clothes for a moment."

Yeonha, glancing towards the dressing room, said that it was time for DASE to come out. Just then, the door opened, and Chung excitedly rushed out.

"I'm the first!"

Chung, noisily returning to his seat, ran over to Yeonha and held out his polaroid picture.

"I look exactly the same, right!"

Yeonha looked back and forth between the photo and Chung and exclaimed softly.

"Oh. I thought you jumped out of the picture."

[Outfit Name: World's No. 1 / Stylist: Sahakrudeung]

//TN: The stylist's name is just a Korean abbreviation of the line, "Satan has returned to the school full of demons." said by the actor Kang Haneul from the K-drama The Heirs. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 323 14
❝ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ❞ ❝ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ❞ ﹋ If your life was a game, would you restart everything when things go downhi...
37.4K 1.7K 24
(Warnings: Mild language, violence, death, intense themes) Y/N has not lived a particularly easy life. As she's driven to the edge, (both figurativel...
194 60 15
Hi There , I hear by present you the story of a girl , who claims to be the un luckiest to live on the world . While she was young , Even though sh...
5.7K 538 41
This life, Is it meaningful?or is it cruel? ~~~ "We can't be together.." "What?..i can't lea...