She Bad

By Malayah_writess

Loving her will test you.Loving her will challenge you.Loving her will change you. I'm her. More

.✦𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 ✦.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.

15.

2.5K 278 35
By Malayah_writess

**CONTINUED**

Merry Christmas!!!

Skaii Akira Jackson|20|'Kira'|

Oh.

Okay.

I look at them both watching as she curses him out but i'm not hearing anything.

I just laugh shaking my head.

Deven know wah we relationship be yet and this bwoy come breed gyal a tun mi inna step mada already.

"And best believe a fi yuh own pussy! cause yuh neva use condom the last time we fucked!"She yells pointing in his face.

He just stares at her not giving her a reaction.

Skaii just get we free drive and nuh say nothing.

I know.

"Wid yuh big farrid gyal.Enjoy not getting enough attention"She says to me next but i don't react.

"And i have a checkup next week."She says to him and he furrows his brows.

"Pitney deven mek good yet yah talk bout pitney..Goodly lie.Goodly nuh mine."He rants before finishing.

"Try chillax yuh self cause nothing nah stop mi from empty di clip inna yuh head."

Before she could say a next word he gets into the car closing the door.

I walk around getting inside aswell.

I close the door crossing my arms over my chest.

Girl the phone.

Mi nuh care.

"Skaii-"

"Mi nuh wah hear nothing and mi nuh plan fi hear nothing.Just drop mi off and gwan bout yuh business."I spoke my voice firm.

Why this always happen to me.

Why a always skaii??

Why me?.

I inwardly sigh.

I should have known he ment no good.

Too late now boo..the bwoy finger we good stills.

I know its too late and i'm just gonna act like you didn't say the last part.

Arite mi gyal.

~~

"B..Mek man expl-"He begins but i get out the car slamming the door.

I don't have time for nigga's that aren't serious about me.

Get somebody else to do it periodt.

I'm saying.

I hear his car drive off smoke coming up in the air.

Him lucky.

I walk towards the building opening the door.

Tommie is already there sorting out papers for me while a few workers are making adjustments.

"Jesus.."i gush at how beautiful the place looks.

All of my hard work made this happen.

We famous now enuh!

Bye.

I smile to myself as i walk around looking at everything.

"A she a the owner?"i hear a voice say but ignore it.

I turn into the main area looking at the pinks seats and the oval mirrors.

Tommy come out wid dah one here.

I touch th seats looking in the mirror with a smile on my face.

But really i'm hurt inside.

I hide things really good but my feelings for this man were not hidden properly.

They were clear.

They were obvious.

I liked him but it doesn't look like this relationship will work out.

Skaii stop medz things dah way there.A goodly all lie di witch a tell.

Nobody cya tek weh we man girl.

If yuh did just mek him explain yuh wouldn't a overthink.

Yuh just tro!

Mi cya help it..

I know but it irritates the shit out of me.

I don't want to be an unborn's child step mother at just 20.

Not even sure if i want kids.

I don't even think i'm mentally stable for a kid of my own.

Calm down sk-

"Skaii?Yuh alright goodz?"Tommie's voice spoke dragging me from my thoughts.

I turn around looking at her while scratching my neck.

"Yea..Just a think bout something."I reply giving her a tight lipped smile.

She sighs.

"Do you want to talk about it in the other room?"She asks and i hesitate.

"No its okay."

She gives me a 'Make sure your fine'Look before nodding.

When i talk about something that recently happened i overshare and i just can't right now.

"Soo yuh like the place?"She asks giving me a smile her gap showing.

"Girl mi love it!!Cya believe say a me own this."I say looking around and she laughs.

"Them did spell yuh middle name wrong and a insists say it right..people dem disgusting yuh fenny.Mi fix it stills."She tells me fanning them off and i chuckle.

"Yuh know say a so jamaican workers stay."I tell her and she nods pouting.

"Mi know man..a who that drop yuh off?Yuh know how long mi a look fi the taxi wid yuh."She asks hands on her hip.

Nuh tell har shit.

But if mi tell lie she ago find out.

Do weh yuh want yah girl.

"Mi nuh think yuh know him but a one a mi friend them."I tell her and she looks at me curiously.

Woii!!Friend to rass.

"Call name girl remember mi go out nuff."

I chuckle at that before speaking."Badz."

Of course i wasn't going to call him bryan.

Yuh did call him it w-

Fuck off.

"Blouse and blotclat skirt!!Yuh did a friend wid him??"She asks her eyes wide.

"Not close friends.Regular."I tell her showing her that i don't want her to make a big deal out of it.

"Nosa mi jealous...That man is fineee.See if yuh can set a link fi mi yah good gyal."She says clapping and doing the most.

I laugh.

She extra ee.

And weh she mean set link a fi wi man.

Not anymore.

Bill off a the fuckry nuh ooman.

I'm serious.

Ee so yuh say.

I inwardly roll my eyes at the little voice in my head.

Its so irritating sometimes and the next its helpful.

I have love hate relationship with her.

Awww.

Nuh bada wid it.

See say a you love problem.

Then again yuh nuh too righted-

"Yah hear weh mi a say skaii?"She says and i nod.

She gives me the you know damn well look as i sigh.

"No a lie mi neh hear."

"Yuh need fi drink some water or get out a the house more cause yah zone out too much lately.Yuh stop do therapy?"She asks.

Besides kehlani and my mom she was the only one who knew about the DWD and BPD.

DWD is when i zone out and my brain thinks i'm somewhere else.

Someone else.

Basically just me drifting from the real world.

Like when yah talk to me?.

No eediat.

Gweh gyal tink mi affi ask yuh nothing.

"Yea.Anuh like say it a work."I state rolling my eyes after.

"Skaii..This a serious something enuh?.And a deven the BPD a the problem..a you keep on a go somewhere else like yah super woman.Go back.Just listen to me for once."She says looking into my eyes,hands resting on my shoulders.

She shakes me softly.

"Please."

I gulp looking away for a brief second before looking back at her.

"Mi ago try it but i won't promise you that i'm gonna stay."

"That's fine..just please go."She sighs and i just nod in response.

"Lie yah tell and come a bawl fi help?Yah eediat?"I ask her pushing back her head with my gun.

Gyal provoking yuh fuck..

Bout pregnant.

Deven real test.

Suppoused she pregnant fi real dawg.

She try get rid a dat fuck.

"Badz mi sorry-Mi did just jealous and you and har been a get too close-Pleasee mi wah mi mada!"She says hiccuping tears running down her face.

I stare at her not showing any signs of caring.

I shake my head before laughing.

"Is like up yasso nah work..Lick yuh head the day mi get rid a yuh?"i ask with furrowed brows.

Genuinely wah know if she have sense.

She gulps not answering me.

I knock the gun on her forehead and she hisses from the pain before speaking.

"No.."

Oh.

"Suh why yah act like we did deh?Ee?Neva tell yuh say mi nah look nuh relationship?"I spoke my voice dark and filled with anger.

Deven rae head so tough.

"Yes..Mi sorry badz just done-Just done please"She cries her voice wobbly.

"Done wah??!"I shout and she jumps stepping away from me.I step forward and she steps back again.

This continues until her back is against the wall.

"Block mi and mi ooman pan every fucking ting..Next time yuh fuck round mi again empty mi ago empty di clip inna yuh head yerr?.Yah ooman..act like one weh have sense"I tell her trying my best not to just kill her here.

I so badly want to do it but i'll save it for next time.

Know she ago fuck up and the day she does mi want it fi traumatize har.

Last thing she see before she dead.

She nods continously before i step on her foot.

She trembles but i ignore it.

"Mi..Nuh..Want yuh."

"Nah go ever want yuh."

Tears spill from her eyes as i step away.

I nod at rick to let her out and he walks over grabbing her arm.

She looks at me one last time as a tear falls.

She stops walking and rick hisses.

"Just know that even when you hate me i'll always love y-"

"Aye gyal walk nuh man!Nuh see say mi hungry?"Rick cuts her off and i chuckle shaking my head.

She sniffs rolling her eyes as they walk out.

I put my gun in my waist taking up my phone after.

I open it immediately going into her secuirty's chat.

Me:I'm coming over when she's asleep.1:30 mek sure yuh deh there.

With that i turn my phone off taking the spliff from behind my ear.

If she tink she can leff a dream she a dream.

Stuck wid mi forever.

Dat a dat.

_______________
🙃Excuse my mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 2.5K 23
Read to find out🤭🤭 Thank you for giving me a chance to entertain you 🫶🏾
92.9K 5.2K 35
Bad gyal a me dat A Jamaican Love Story Read to find out!!!
245K 19.2K 54
𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭.𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬.𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞.
263K 11.1K 70
𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗲 & 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱, 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻.