Liar in the Attic [Belphegor...

De Mitsubeee

You discovered a human in the attic... no... wait... he was actually a demon... an actor... a liar. . . . &lt... Mais

You ☆ What do you like?
Him ☆ Too Gullible
You ☆ Breakfast Trouble
You ☆ Unintended Breakdown
Him ☆ Confusion and Hatred
You ☆ Gifting Sleep [Part 1]
You ☆ Gifting Sleep [Part 2]
You ☆ Gifting Sleep [Part 3]
You ☆ Gifting Sleep [Part 4]
You ☆ Fatigue and Games
Him ☆ Strange Feeling
You ☆ Hoax Chaos [Part 1]
You ☆ Hoax Chaos [Part 2]

You ☆ Gifting Sleep [Part 5]

41 1 0
De Mitsubeee

You silently ate your dinner as the brothers kept on squabbling. Their repetitive questions about your gift had ensued into a full-on discussion.

Was wanting to peacefully eat your meal such a hard wish to grant?

"You gave it to them, right?"

O' fairy godmother, why couldn't you just make this one wish come true (if demons existed then maybe fairy godmothers also did)...! Please look at this poor little lamb that was thrown unprepared into a pack of hungry wolves, or demons, in their case.

"I still can't figure out where you might have met them."

Maybe you should borrow a game switch from Leviathan, maybe two... but you weren't sure you could do that without arousing suspicion. Leviathan probably wouldn't give you another one without knowing who you were giving it to since he is so protective of them. His equipment was super precious to him, just like Goldie was to Mammon. However, you probably could borrow one and take turns playing while the other just watches.

"What was the gift anyway??"

"Chocolate?"

"But it isn't Valentine yet, right?"

"Clothes then?"

"Why would someone give clothes—NO BEEL DON'T TOUCH MY FOOD—do they even know their measurement?"

"How about..."

Their voice trailed off into the distance as you finally learned how to block out all the rackets. You stared blankly at the space above the colourful mops of hair in front of you. Soon, it would be midnight again and you would be able to meet Belphegor again....

"Sheep-chan~!" Asmodeus called you, making you snap back to reality. "What are you thinking about, smiling so happily?"

"Huh?" You didn't even realize that you were smiling. Maybe it was because of this strange ticklish feeling that was bubbling in your chest? You didn't know why you were feeling this way... to be fair, these days, you never really understood yourself. "Haha was I? I didn't realize."

He watched you through narrow eyes as a knowing grin crossed his face."Yep~ Sheep-chan must have been thinking about something very happy because I haven't seen you look like that ever!"

"Ah really? I wasn't really thinking of anything. You guys are just quite amusing to watch." It was easy to think of that quick lie since it was half true. They were quite entertaining to watch but it really started to drain you from a certain time on.

Asmodeus pouted in disappointment before he edged closer to you. "Aww, Sheep-chan! If I hadn't known better I would have thought you fell in love! Your expression is so beautiful like a spring of fresh love~"

"WHAT YA MEAN BY THAT!" Mammon cut in. "Take that back Asmo, that's going too far!"

"Mammon, relax! Asmo is just joking," at least probably. You turned your head to the Avatar of Lust whose face just lit up, indicating he had gotten another fun idea.

"Oooh! I have an idea to spice things up! Why don't we share our type?"

Yep, there it was... Asmo's 'great' idea.

"As in type of food?"

You chuckled. Classical Beelzebub, as innocent and food-attentive as always. The two twins were truly similar in how they were both pretty centred around their respective hobbies (if you could call it that).

"No no no Beel! Not in food or animals or plants... unless you're into that. It's the type you would look for in a lover!"

Lover? Your type? You've never really thought about that...

Hmmm, but maybe.... Maybe your type was... someone who makes you feel safe and happy? Someone who is easy-going yet sensible? Someone who loves you for who you were? Someone who is always there for you? Someone who is truthful? Someone who... has a beautiful smile?

To be honest, you weren't really sure. It was confusing to say the least, especially because you never really thought about it. You just assumed that you would love and be with whoever you fall for, but then again... reality wasn't always that nice.

"I'll get going. You guys keep eating." You placed your utensil down, ready to head back to your room and wait for midnight (totally not because you wanted to avoid an awkward conversation). You should also prepare the devil crepe you got for Belphegor in a nice box before your visit. He would be even more delighted if you told him it was recommended by his twin. They had such a sweet relationship.

❁❁❁

"Belphie!"

"You're finally here." His eyes almost looked as if it was glittering when he greeted you.

"You look like you're in a good mood, did something happen?"

"Yes, the pillow you gave me was very comfortable. I had a great sleep. Also–" He handed you a pillow with white and black swirls. "This is for you. I cast a spell on it so that if you keep it close to you while you sleep, it will catch all your nightmares so you can have a peaceful nap."

"So, basically a pillow dream-catcher?"

"You can think of it like that."

How did he even know that this was exactly what you needed? Was this a coincidence or were the eye bags from lack of sleep that obvious? It didn't really matter because either way you were really grateful. You beamed at his consideration. "Thank you so much!"

"No problem."

Suddenly, you were struck with a realization. How could you forget? You were here in the first place to give some of the food you packed for him. "Oh! Here. Beel recommended this crepe so I decided to get one for you!" You passed the food through the bars. "I also got a Sushi family pack for us to share."

"Why..."

"Hm? Is something wrong?" What happened with Belphegor? He looked as if he had a lot on his mind.

"Why are you being so nice, giving me so many things?" He tilted his head, staring at your intently.

That was it? He was asking why you were being so nice to him...? Well, you pitied him so–

Actually... no... you didn't know anymore. Did you really only pity him considering everything you did for him? Was it really just pity? Could pity cause someone's mind to be constantly occupied with one person? Always thinking about him, how he was doing, what he would like.... No. It definitely wasn't pity. It was something more. Something like... curiosity and interest? The feeling of wanting to get to know him more, to get closer to him, to become friends with him.... Yes, that was it. You wanted to be his friend.

What started of as pity now became the desire to understand him, to make him happy, to develop a deeper relationship than lifeline and captive—you wanted to be his friend.

"I want to get to know you better, to be your friend, "

"You want to become friends with me?" He looked shocked but... something was wrong. His gaze peered directly at you as if he could see through your soul. He seemed... terrifying. Like he would kill you at any moment.

Why did he look like that...? Did you say something wrong? Was he alright?

"Seriously? 𝘼 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪?"

Your head started to throb. You could barely keep your eyes open as his hand reached through the bars to touch your cheek. Then... blood.

"B-belphie?!"

"Oh... ops. I think I took that too far.... Now, what should I do? I still need you to want to save me...." He traced his finger around the wound before his hand slowly crept up to cover your eyes. "Aha... I have an idea."

You tried to step back but no matter what you did you couldn't pull yourself away. Instead, you just stayed rooted to the ground with no idea of what was going on.... But there was one thing you knew... and that was the fact that you felt... so... sleepy.... Just what in the Devildom was happening to you? It hurt. It hurt so much. Your body felt like it was going to rip open. Everything seemed so dark and hopeless. Your consciousness was fading away—fast—before you could even cling to it. You could feel it.... Your mind was... your memories were being locked away, slipping into a jar that was your dreams. Emotions and memories and thoughts all caged away to a deeper consciousness that you could only find in your sleep.

Everything was hazy, a blur, a hallucination, so very like a horrible fever dream... and it all was exactly how Belphegor wanted it.

No... please...

The last thing you remembered was Belphegor smiling softly—a contrast to the craze look in his eyes. "Enjoy your nap..."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

16.1K 542 13
You've landed back into the world of demons. And yet again you have no idea how you got there. But this time there's a catch, the brothers, they aren...
823 37 8
Who knew faking seeing ghosts could send me straight to hell? Literally. One moment I was in my shop, minding my business, and the next a crazy wing...
199 2 12
Dominic is finally making a life for himself. He's going to a small community college, he has a part-time job at a bakery that pays well, and he fina...
1.3K 23 64
I saw a group of other cosplayers of my favorite anime, I felt nervous while walking to them. It was my first Fancon, I was wearing sorcerer's costum...