Reunion - A Wilbur and Tallul...

By RockyR0se

This is a QSMP fanfiction about the reunion of Wilbur and Tallulah from the QSMP. I missed their adorable duo... More

Chapter 2 - Apologies
Chapter 3 - The Garden
Chapter 4 - A Dragon?
Chapter 5 - Do love a magnet

Chapter 1 - British Boy Returns from the Road

110 3 0
By RockyR0se

Wilbur dragged his heavy feet along the muddy ground groaning.

"Ughhhh touring is so tiring and mentally draining..." He thought to himself. Wilbur felt like he could collapse. He was so excited to get back to 'Torre de Tallulah y Wilbur' and crash onto the couch. As much as he enjoyed touring around with his band Lovejoy, it had been hard to leave his daughter at home, and he missed her every day. It was like his heart was slowly tearing apart. He didn't even know if she was still alive. That was the hard part. He just had to have hope that she was okay. His fluffy brown hair, and silky blue scarf fluttered in the dancing wind. The first time he'd left to go on tour his guitar felt light on his back, but now it felt like stone and weighed a ton. Exhaustion flooded him like a wave as he approached his home. Trees of all types loomed over him, and colours from all of Tallulah's flowers, shot at his hazel eyes like a bullet. He passed 'El Cielo de las Tortugas' and approached the door to his home. The soft sound of a flute filled Wilbur's ears, and a smile crawled up his face.

"MI NIÑA" Wilbur cried to Tallulah. Tears streamed down his face like a waterfall as he darted towards his daughter for a hug.

Tallulah pulled out her notebook and scribbled messily in excitement, "PAPI I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Wilbur grinned so hard he felt like his smile could fall off his face.

"I missed you too Tallulah!" Wilbur sobbed while squeezing her tight. Tears swooped down both their faces from their excitement to see each other. Tallulah had long dark hair, like her dad, just tied into pigtails, and a fluffy red beanie. "Come on darling, let's go inside, Papa is very tired and needs to rest." Wilbur said wearily.

They both strolled into their home holding hands tight. Wilbur slumped onto the couch. "Oh, mi amor I am so tired" Wilbur yawned.

Tallulah pulled out her little notebook, which is pastel pink and wrote down, "Sleep Papi, I'll be here when you wake up." Wilbur's heart leaped at his daughter's sweet message.

"Alright Tallulah, can you play me a song on your flute before I sleep?" Tallulah grinned and nodded her head excitedly.

Tallulah ran to climb up the ladder and beckoned to her dad to follow her. Wilbur lifted himself off the couch and up to the ladder, his eyes half open, and bags hanging underneath like vines. He gripped tightly onto the wooden ladder and pulled himself up to the second floor of his home. As Wilbur's head lifted onto the next floor, his eyes started to bulge and fill with tears again. A picture of him and Tallulah was hung up on the wall, Wilbur with his guitar and Tallulah holding a drawing of him. Wilbur couldn't stand the wholesomeness anymore, tears of hapiness just streamed down his face.

Tallulah grabbed her notebook and scratched, "Papi are you okay?"

Wilbur softly gazed at her.

"Yes, I'm fine Tallulah, I just missed you so much." Tallulah grinned but tears also filled her face.

"I missed you too, it was really hard without you" she scribbled in reply. Tallulah put her hand into her pocket and ruffled around in there for a bit before pulling out a red coloured flower. She reached out her arm and passed her dad the flower, grinning. Wilbur shook as emotions scurried around him and he took the flower from his daughter.

"Amapola," he replied, holding back tears. The flower had ten crimson-coloured petals, that whipped back and forth at the touch of a finger.

"Come on Papa you need to sleep". Wilbur sighed while walking over to his bed, and also reading all the signs Tallulah had left for him. He whimpered at the fact that his daughter was the sweetest little egg known to exist. He lifted himself onto his bed and Tallulah took out her flute. Tallulah pressed her mouth to the flute and blew into it softly. Sound drifted out of the flute to the tune of 'You'll understand when your older'.

"Awww she's playing my song!" Wilbur thought as he looked at his daughter gently. Wilbur drifted off to sleep at the sound of the calm tune.

Wilbur opened his eyes as the sun shone through the window. He pushed himself to sit up in bed and rubbed his eyes. Tallulah yawned and stretched her arms.

She grabbed her notebook from the table beside her and scribbled. "Morning Papi".

"Morning mi niña, are you ok?" Wilbur questioned, looking at his weary eyed daughter.

Tallulah looked down at the ground, as if she was sort of embarrassed, before writing on her coral pink notebook, "I had another nightmare, so I came and slept with you instead, I hope you don't mind". Wilbur looked at her with soft concerned eyes.

"Of course, it's okay Tallulah, are you alright now? Would it help to talk about it?" Wilbur asked. Tallulah shook her head. "Look, we'll get you some of the sleep therapy I mentioned before I left, that should make it better. Have you been okay while I've been gone?" Wilbur asked. Tallulah shook her pen, to get the ink to work before writing her message.

"I wasn't the best... but Chayanne and Abuelito looked after me." Tallulah grinned at the thought of her brother and grandpa. They had looked after her while Wilbur had been gone and loved and her lots.

"That's good Tallulah, come on let's go have breakfast, we'll have burgers since Papa still isn't in touch with modern day technology. They're the only thing I can make." Wilbur chuckled.

Tallulah opened her notebook to a new page and started to scribble some words, "Papi you're so silly. Also, can I have a hug please?" Tallulah held her notebook up to her dad's face and laughed.

"OF COURSE, TALLULAH!" Wilbur exclaimed, squeezing her tight. Tallulah squeezed him so hard he felt like he was going to explode. "This little bundle of sunshine, I love her so much!" Wilbur thought and smiled. The two let go of the embrace, grinned, and climbed the ladder downstairs to get breakfast.

Wilbur flipped the burger patty. The patty sizzled as it hit the metal on the old rusty pan. Tallulah stared at her dad intently, her mouth watering as she sniffed the scent of the burgers.

Tallulah grabbed her notebook from the table beside her.

"Is it nearly ready?" she scribbled.

Wilbur glanced over at his daughter.

"Nearly, it won't be much longer." Tallulah jumped up and down excitedly, her pigtails floating up and down when she jumped. Wilbur flicked the switch on the stove and put the burger patty into the bun. Tallulah snatched her plate and looked down at the divine burger with awe. "Your allowed to start eating Llulah, you don't need to wait for me." Wilbur commented. Tallulah immediately grabbed her burger, and stuffed it all into her mouth. She swallowed her mouthful, smiling so hard it looked like it could fall off her face. "Is it good?" Wilbur questioned, glancing over at her. Tallulah nodded and did a thumbs up. "I'm glad you like it!" Wilbur chuckled while flipping his own burger patty in the pan. There was a loud knocking sound at the door and Tallulah cheerfully skipped over. She then proceeded to open the door; it was quite a pull, but she managed to haul it open. Standing in front of her were Philza and Chayanne.

Tallulah strolled over to meet with Chayanne and the two started giggling about some sort of inside joke.

"Wilbur! How was your tour?" Phil asked. Phil had blond hair and a hat with white and green stripes.

"Very good Phil! How has life been for you?" Wilbur replied.

"Pretty good thanks, I'm being chased around with a Brazilian who thinks I'm his ex but like... you know, that's pretty normal around here nowadays..." Phil explained.

"BAHAHAHA" Wilbur exclaimed with laughter. Wilbur took a bite into his burger.

"I'm excited to meet the Brazilians and the French!"

"Well, ummm Wilbur, they don't exactly believe you're real... I mean like they're super lovely and you'll love them a lot, but they think your... Hatsune Miku." Phil explained.

"The heck?! Anyways, do you and Chayanne want some burgers? We were just having breakfast." Wilbur asked while eating a mouthful of burger.

"Ooh yes please, do love your burgers! I am going to have to teach you how to make some other food as well though, you can't really survive off burgers for the rest of your life!" Phil replied, and chuckled. "Well, you're not any better, you can only make avocado toast." Wilbur replied. Phil let out a big laugh. Tallulah and Chayanne giggled as well, hearing Wilbur make his joke.

"Chayanne, do you want a burger too?" Wilbur asked once the laughter had burned down. Chayanne nodded, and Wilbur walked over to the stove and started cooking.

-Authors Note-

also yes i named the chapter after the stream Wilbur did in July haha, next chapter out next week, or maybe earlier if I edit it in time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 113 17
Soon, Wilbur worked up the courage and approached him. He cleared his throat nervously. "Excuse me. That's a stunning dress," Wilbur said, trying his...
47 3 3
Wilbur Soot couldn't stop thinking about Quackity. Quackity didn't think of him at all. **** A three-part c!tntduo fic taking place after Wilbur's Hi...
104K 2.5K 38
childhood buddies. mafia. betrayal. but most importantly, love. dream smp mafia au tw's will be put at the beginning of the chapter if necessary! low...
6.2K 172 12
This is the story of two strangers. One, an incubus, the other, nothing but a simple human. Upon their first meeting, they struck a deal, it was only...