Strict Father[SS]โœ”

By Your_Little_Cupcake

This is a story of twins and their strict and possessive father๐Ÿค More

Character Sketch๐Ÿฅ€
chapter-1๐Ÿฅ€
chapter-2๐Ÿฅ€
chapter-3๐Ÿฅ€
chapter-4๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-6๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-7๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-8๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-9๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-10๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-11๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-12๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-13๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-14๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-15๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-16๐Ÿฅ€
Last Chapter๐Ÿฅ€
Author's Note๐Ÿฅ€

Chapter-5๐Ÿฅ€

3.3K 185 37
By Your_Little_Cupcake

Mayan went near Manik and patted his shoulder,Manik looked up at him and then looked away,Mayan sat beside him and put head on his shoulder,Manik pulled him in a hug.

Mayan-Don’t worry,Nothing will happen to him..

He said and rubbed Manik’s back who backed off from the hug and kiss on his head.

Mayan-So.it’s true you are not our Dad?

He said in a broken voice,Manik looked at him with tears and tried to say something but shut his mouth,Mayan smiled at him with teary eyes and closed his eyes.

Mayan-We don’t care,For you are our Dad,Best Dad so I don’t need any explanation.

He said and smiled at Manik who looked at his loveable eyes,and then Nandini came near them with a smile,both standing up and looking at her,she smiled.

Nandini-He is fine,nothing serious but he is very weak,cause he lost a lot of blood so you need to be extra careful.

Manik-Can we meet..

Nandini-Big No,He is unconscious and also he needs some rest,when we shift him to another ward then you can meet him.

She looked at Manik and then she ruffled Mayan’s hair and turned but stopped by Manik.

Manik-C.an we talk?

Nandini(sigh)-Yeah sure 

She said and walked toward her chair,she sat on the chair in front of Manik who still stood with head low.

Nandini-Have a seat.

Manik looks up  at her with teary eyes,Nandini looks away.

Manik(low voice)-Thank you

Nandini-No problem, it's my duty..

Manik-I am sorry..

Nandini-For what?

Manik-For everything,I am really sorry,I know I don’t deserve your forgiveness but please try to forgive me,what you did today I can’t forget this,Thank you so much.

Nandini-I already forgive you Manik,There is nothing now,and also now our lives are different. We both stand on different paths but the difference is you move on but I am still there,stuck between my heart and brain.

Manik sat in front of her and looked into her eyes.

Manik-Do y.ou still l.oves me?

Nandini opened the file and started to check,Manik’s eyes landed on her hands and saw the same ring which she gave him back but he threw it,he smiled.

Manik-So this ring??

Nandini hide hand and scratched the back of neck,Manik chuckled.

Manik-Are you still single?

Nandini-Who says?

Manik-Your eyes..

Nandini rolled his eyes and threw one paper on his face,Manik frowned and looked at the paper.

Nandini-I need this medicine..

Manik-O.hk but my answer?

Nandini-Get the fuck out before I kick you..

Manik ran from there before she could complete,She smiled and shook her head.

After some time Manik returns and gives a bag to Nandini who caresses Arman’s cheek,Arman sleeping peacefully.

Mayan-Um when he awakens?

Nandini(smile)-Maybe he took some hours because it’s not easy for his brain to do so..but don’t worry he is fine.

She said and injected Arman with an injection,and rubbed his wrist. She looked back and saw Manik and Mayan both standing there with close eyes and she chuckled.

Nandini-It’s done

Both open their eyes and then scratch back of neck at the same time,Nandini walk toward them and held Mayan’s hand.

Nandini-You must be hungry, let's go with me.

Mayan smiles at her,Manik frowns and steps forward.

Manik-I am hungry too 

Nandini push him aside and both Mayan and she left the room,Manil gritted his teeth and look back at Arman and kiss on his cheek and left the room,he walk behind them like lost puppy,Mayan and Nandini sat in cafeteria and started to enjoy their food,Manik who sat beside them,Mayan offerchim his food but he roll his eyes.

Manik-No Thanks…

Nandini and Mayan shrug it off and start to chit chat,Manik glares at them.

Manik-Mayan can you please bring water for me..

Mayan-Hmm,me?

Manik(angrily)-Who is Mayan here?

Mayan gulped and ran from there,Manik looked at Nandini and cleared his throat.

Manik-I am still single

She choked on her food and started to cough.

Nandini-What the hell!!How is this possible?

Manik-That’s true,I am still single just like you.

Nandini rolls her eyes and glares at Manik.

Nandini-Don’t tell me you kidnap them…

Manik(sigh)-They are Cabir and Navya’s sons..

Nandini froze in her place, she stopped eating and looked at Manik who looked away,she held his hands.

Nandini-That’s not true right?

Manik-They love each other,when Dad found out this all,he try to stop them but it’s too late,Navya was pregnant and she don’t want obortion,but  Dad force her which cause she run from house with Cabir,when she run out with Cabir,Dad broke he never imagined this all,I try to tell him about us but he is not in this condition so I stop myself,Everyone started to talking about Navya and Dad can’t handle this all he loves Navya a lot but his ego come between love,he try to contact Navya he want her back because he was tired from everything,he want to accept Navya he can’t live without her,and about me,Dad fixed my marriadge with his friend’s daughter who is such a bitch,she just love herself she don’t care about others,Navya give a birth to twins,they are one year old when Navya and Cabir both end up in one accident which destroy everything,We found out they are no more,and then I took all responsibility of twins I give promise to Dad that I will protect them till my last breath but Anika don’t want to take their responsibilty,she want to live free life without any responsibilty and care,she come to know this all and she said me to send them in orohange but I don’t want to lose them so I break our engagement and move on another city and after this all Dad become heart patient,he cry everynight for Navya and her forgivenees and one morning he also left me like Mom,Navya and cabir.

He said this all and some tears left from his eyes,Nandini’s heartbreak,she closed her eyes and rubbed his hands.

Manik-What about Aunty, how is she doing?I miss her a lot.

Nandini-She is no more

Manik’s eyes winded,she smile softly and look at Mayan who stand behind Manik with head low.Manik look back at Mayan and become shocked he call him softly,Mayan come near him and sat on his lap and hug him,Manik hug him back with smile,Nandini smile at them and sigh in relief after hearing this all little did she know she still have feeling for Manik,she don’t know what to do?And Manik who never lost this chance,he learn a lot from his mistakes and this time he ie not going to move back,He know this time Nandini not going to give him any chance but he know he deserve this but still he can’t lose his any chance you know stubbornness on peak.They were staring at each other and then one nurse come near them.

Nurse-Dr Nandini the patient of Room No 112 gets his consciousness..

Nandini and Manik stand from the chair and run toward Arman room,Mayan still in Manik’s embrace..They entered the room and saw Arman staring at ceiling,Manik go near him and place a kiss on his head,Arman look at him with tired eyes and smile weakly then he look at Mayan who looking at him with doe eyes.

Arman(weakly)-I am fine,totally fine.

He said weakly,Mayan hugged him carefully.

Mayan-I was so scared bhaiya..

He said in tears,Arman rubbed his back and looked at Manik who was staring at him.

Arman-Wh.at happend?I am fine right?Don’t tell me I am dead and in hell.

Manik clenched his jaw and glared at him,Arman made a face and then looked at Mayan.

Mayan-What do you mean by hell?

Arman-Oh,I forgot that you are also here otherwise I took Heaven well I thought about hell when I saw Dad.

He said and tried to control smile,Manik looked at him angrily.

Manik-Shut up,don’t talk too much,you need rest,I am right Dr Nandini.

He said in an angry and deep voice,Nandini gulped along with Arman and nodded.

Manik-What?

Nandini-I mean yes,You are right Mr Malhotra,Arman if you want to recover soon then talk less and rest more.

Arman looks at her and then back at Mayan who is smiling at him,he looks back at Manik and becomes worried,Manik senses this.

Manik-What happened?Are you ok?

Arman-You know her?who is she?

He asked and breathed heavily,Manik knew how possessive he was over them like him and how he was obsessed with his Mother even though he didn't know the truth and he didn't want to give his mother place to anyone  which make Manik panic. Now what will he do?He even can’t tell him truth he id not in good condition,Mayan is too soft and understandable but Arman he is totally opposite,he hate it when someone try to come between them and if he come to know truth his reaction going to be worst..Nandini sense the tension between Arman and Manik,she bite her lip and held Arman’s hand who flinch and pull his hand away.Nandini’s smile drop.

Nandini-I am your Dr,And I am the one save you nothing much,don’t take any stress just close your eyes and breathe hmm,and we don’t know each other before.

She said and stroked his hair,Manik’s eyes became teary,Arman looked at Manik’s teary eyes.

Arman(thinking)-But his eyes are saying something else..

He thought for some minutes and drifted into sleep cause of Nandini…Nandini stop and look back at Manik and Mayan who looking spacing out….Her heart clench,she gulp,will she lost once again?She waits for her love,for her Manik,She never imagines herself in another relation,for her Manik is the one and last man for her,but now?Will Manik chose her over Arman?Will Arman accept her?Or once again she left alone?This all thoughts killing her but she flinch when Manik put hand on her shoulder.

Manik-You are mine,This time I will never let you go,I promise,Give me one chance,I will make everything good,just like before..

He said and smiled at Nandini,Mayan came near her and hugged her.

Mayan-Yesh,Pretty please,you are so pretty I don’t mind if you live with us..

He giggle but they don’t know someone hearing them,while tears rolling from his cheeks🙁…

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1.7K 18
This is a story of Khan brothers and their Father,who are ready to sacrifice their happiness for each other. The Father who is ready to destroy the w...
54.5K 2.3K 48
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™–๐™๐™ช๐™ก. _____________
78.4K 1.1K 10
A long-overdue reunion, a strict new routine, and a heart full of love. Dami's story will keep you on the edge of your seat. โ€ขA sibling bookโ€ข
BROTHERS IN ARMS By Arya

General Fiction

137K 8K 53
This is a story about three brothers. The eldest brother is serving his life for his nation while the other two brothers are following their eldest b...