Him and I

By miss_anonymous____

(The book isn't complete yet.) Sofia a rich African girl who moves to America. She's beyond beautiful, intell... More

Introduction and charactersοΏΌοΏΌ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Update
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 17

337 16 6
By miss_anonymous____

Lorenzos's POV:

I stood dumbfounded for while the doctor was mumbling some inaudible words, but I'm sure Andrea and the twins are okay. I regained my senses when Andrea started shaking me "Lorenzo the doctor is asking if you are okay. For a tan person you are very pale brother." She whispered that last part to me. "Yea I'm okay" I looked at the doctor "When can we see her." I asked the doctor. "Well tomorrow morning during the visiting hours. If you would excuse me." And with that he was gone.

"You!" The twins said in u walking closer to me . "I hope you take full responsibility for your actions." Alexander warned. "Why did you ruin my little sister's life, I'm sure there are many other women out there that you could have your flings with am I right?" Matteo asks. It low-key hurt that he saw this situationship as a fling, we not official yet, but it's still also not a fling. "Don't worry Alexander I am a man who believes that for every action you do there are consequences and I will man up and take responsibility." I managed to convince Alexander since he was the twin with more brain cells as for Matteo he just side eyed me.

"Matteo I'm going to take full responsibility and do the right thing by marrying her, but none of you say a word to her about the baby I will tell her when the time is right." They all just nod. "But what will you do when she starts drinking alcohol, I'm sure you know how she is." Matteo asked. "We will tell her that she can't due to the medication she is taking." I said.

"Okay since that's sorted I may now leave, my plane is departing in 1hour 30minutes." Andrea announced. "I will drive you there if that's fine with you." Asked Alexander, which I found very suspicious. "Okay and Matteo please tell Sofia that I'm sorry I couldn't stay and see her, but I will make it up to her once I'm back." Andrea said slightly blushing. I stood up and walked her out along with Alexander.

When I returned back to the waiting room I found Matteo with tears in his eyes. "Don't worry she will make it." I said as I awkwardly patted his back. " I know it still hurts, because she is my ride or die." He said, then he quickly fixed himself and sat upright. "And don't you dare mention a word of this to anyone or else I will tell the family the real reason she's actually here." He warned. "How did you know?" I asked with surprise evident on my face. "Well one thing you should know about Sofia and I is that we tell each other everything, even though Alexander is the smartest twin, when it comes to emotions he doesn't cope so well, so in situations like this Sofia prefers to tell me alone. Otherwise you wouldn't have been breathing now." He whispered the last part to himself, but I heard him. "Oh." Is all I could say. For the rest of the evening it was quiet even after Alexander got back.

The following morning the doctors informed us that we may see Sofia, but one person at a time so that we don't overwhelm her. The first to enter was Alexander, who I'm sure just entered the room a quickly got out. Next it was Matteo who took his precious time in the room. Once he was out I went into the room and saw Sofia staring at the white and blank ceiling as if it was the most interesting thing in the room. "Hey, I'm..." Before I could finish my sentence Sofia cut me off "Get out." She said in a low, but firm tone. "No Sofia you cannot force me away, until I explain myself." She just started laughing. "Excuse me, I'm just laughing at something I thought of, but you really need to leave Lorenzo I'm not in the mood of arguing with you." She said as she turned to look at the wall opposite me. "So, the blondie you saw in my office is, no was a fling of mine I cut her off once I met you.". "Oh okay good for you." She said in an irritated tone. "And I didn't kiss her the moment you entered the room she had just kissed me I swear." I told her. "Lorenzo I think it's just best we part ways once I recover I'm going to resign and look for another job somewhere else.". "Sofia for goodness sake can you just stop and think for a minute instead of making rushed decisions." These words got her attention and she turned towards me.

Sofia's POV:

I was having a really nice dream when I was woken up by the sound of a door closing. I sat still and stared at the ceiling a few minutes later the door opened and Matteo walked into the room and I quickly closed my eyes. He walked towards me "Sofia please wake up I promise I will do anything you want me to do, anything.". "Anything I ask for?" I asked with a smirk on my face. "You little rascal." He said while leaning in to hug me. "Woah woah woah, you are hurting me." I cried out. "Okay now that you are out let's have a chat." He told me. We had a really long chat and he advised me on what he thinks I should do.

"If you think that you both need a break from each other, then take a break from each other and move away." He advised me. "Do you think it will help?" I asked. "Yeah if both of you really love each other then the next time you guys meet everything will fall in place, because right now you are to angry to make a decision." He told me. "Okay lemme leave so that you and lover boy may talk to you, because he had been dying to." With that he left the room.

A couple of seconds later Lorenzo entered the room and I kept my eyes on the ceiling and did everything in my power not to look at him. "Hey I'm ..." Before he could finish his sentence I cut him off I didn't want to hear it. "Get out." I said in a low tone. "No Sofia you cannot force me away, until I explain myself." Why on earth was this guy saying something out Queen Charlotte I thought as I burst out laughing. "Excuse me, I'm just laughing at something I thought of, but you really need to leave Lorenzo I'm not in the mood of arguing with you." I said as I turned to face the wall opposite him so that I may not face him. "So, the blondie you saw in my office is, no was a fling of mine I cut her off once I met you." He explained. "Oh okay good for you." I said in an irritated tone. "And I didn't kiss her the moment you entered the room she had just kissed me I swear." He told me. "Lorenzo I think it's just best we part ways once I recover I'm going to resign and look for another job somewhere else."I told him . "Sofia for goodness sake can you just stop and think for a minute instead of making rushed decisions." These words got my attention and I turned towards him. "Yea I think it's about time I stop making rushed decisions, because all it did was get me pregnant and also got me into an accident, but you know who is also responsible for it? You! Now get the hell out of my room!" I yell so loudly that my brothers got into the room and tried to calm me down a while later nurses entered my room and I saw Matteo pulling Lorenzo out of my room.

Earlier on Matteo was worried about my health and told me not to stress as it might hurt my baby. A nurse was about to inject ..... into my drip. "Don't you dare inject that." I told her and she froze then left the room along with the other nurses. "Sofia what did I tell you?" Matteo asked. "I'm sorry I promise it won't happen again, I swear." I reassured him. "I think it is best for you to leave this place for a while like Matteo suggested." Alexander said. "I'm suggesting that once you are discharged you go to one of the villas maybe until you are ready to come, we will just ask a doctor to write you a post traumatic ..... then we can send it to your companies HR." Matteo suggested. "I would love that." I told them, though it hurt my heart leaving Lorenzo without a word, but it's for the best.

A while later the doctor walked in and announced that I'm 3 months pregnant. Okay so the baby is definitely his. I spent a couple of days in the hospital before I was discharged. I came up with the decision to work from home since I'm not in the "perfect condition to be walking around. I wanted to have something to do while I was on my vacation. Lorenzo hasn't come to see me ever since the day I kicked him out and I think that's good. We do communicate via emails since I didn't want to quit and he casually replied and I was grateful he didn't make it awkward. Last night I sent him my request of working from home for more or less 2 months, he hasn't yet replied. I hope he agrees, because I really love my job I wouldn't mind if he demotes me from my position since I was now the temporary head of my department.

My brothers came to pick me up and took me home once I got home I found most of my stuff packed all I now had to do is pack all my precious things then leave. My brothers are gonna tag along with me since they don't want me traveling alone in my condition, they make it sound as if I'm dying. After packing my things I got into my jacuzzi since I should be standing up for a longtime and did I tell you guys that I'm basically on bed rest since my back needs to recover. Once I was finished bathing I wore black leggings and a white T shirt along with my Balenciaga sneakers and a Birkin bag.

When we got to the airport I was getting weird looks. Did I mention that my idiotic brothers got me a wheelchair the moment the doctor told them that I should be on bed rest. It was was so embarrassing when we made it in the plane I was relived. Once we landed in Cape Town a chauffeur was waiting for us at the airport he then drove us to one of our villas by the sea side. The first thing I did when the car parked was walk towards my bedroom for some sleep.

The following morning I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. When I looked over I saw that Lorenzo was FaceTiming me I put my phone on silent and went back to sleep. I decided to wake up around 12 and get ready for the day. Once I was done showering I wore something cozy then went downstairs where I saw the dinning table full of food I quickly picked what I felt like eating. When my plate was squeykly cleaned I made my way to the theatre room and decided to be the bigger person by answering Lorenzo's call. He has been calling me non stop at this point I think he hired someone to do it.

"Sofia speaking, how may I help you?". "Sir,sir she answered."exulted his assistant Antonio. "Sofia how are you?"asked Lorenzo. "I'm good, but let's skip the chit chat and tell me the real reason you are calling me." I told him. "Well first of all I called to check up on you and second of all, where the hell are you?" He whisper yelled. "Somewhere really, really far." I said and that pissed him off. "Sofia I'm not playing games where are you? Do you know how worried I am that you don't have any security wherever you are?" He asked. "Oh don't worry about my security I am very safe wherever I am.. Wait a minute you had me followed?!!" I scream. "Yes the day you entered the hospital I had a few of my security men at the hospital and they lost you at the airport. So if you know what's good for you tell me where you are or so help god." He warned. "Oh I'm sooo scared you might have been able to do that before without me being aware, but now that I'm aware good luck. Goodbye Lorenzo." I said then hang up the phone I then smashed my phone at the wall on my left side and sat in deep thought for a while.

After a while I decided to go and bust my brothers in their office. "Hello my lovely brothers." I said as I opened the door. "What do you want."they said in union. "Nah nothing just a new  iPhone, MacBook and also an iPad along with an Apple Watch that's all." I said innocently. "Why can't you go and buy it yourself?" Matteo asked. "What's wrong with the ones that you are currently using and why can't you just use your own money to get them?" Alexander asked. "Matteo this is why you are gonna die old and alone." Then I turned towards Alexander "Well I sort of smashed my phone against the wall and I can't use the rest, because Lorenzo threatened to track me down and that means I can't use my bank accounts. And my you please erase our airline history so that he can't know that where we are?" I said. "Okay I will do that and here take my card and go and get your items and don't worry my card can't be tracked." Alexander assured me while handing me his card.

I then went to the closest Apple Store. The employees were shocked I wander why. I was craving an Iced Passion Tango Tea Lemonade, I stopped by Starbucks to get a couple for myself and my brothers along with one for me chauffeur. My family is big on respect and not looking down on others. Once I got home I opened my new items and logged into them with my old iCloud I blocked Lorenzo, Leo and my new found friend Andrea poor thing did nothing wrong, but to have the same blood running through her as him.

After dinner I went to my room and showered I then booked an appointment with a gynaecologist so that she may help me throughout my pregnancy. Did I ever tell you guys that I want my child to be delivered at home in a jacuzzi.

*************************************************

Thank you guys for all the support, I really appreciate it.❤️

Please don't forget to vote.❤️

Word count:2600

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 11.5K 53
Suzette can't seem to find the money she needs to give herself and the people around her a good life. Blayze doesn't want to get married but to get t...
60K 2.1K 29
🚨WARNING🚨 THIS BOOK IS MY FIRST SO IT'S NOT PERFECT, IM NOT A WRITER, I DO THIS FOR FUN. HOPEFULLY, I WILL EDIT IT WHEN I HAVE ENOUGH TIME Before...
82.4K 1.8K 54
Delilah Winston is a nurse at the St Riccardo Private Hospital. She's responsible for helping mothers deliver their babies. But after causing a certa...
186K 1.9K 29
Aiden x Sophia "Secrets pulled them apart but are they strong enough to overcome them" ............... Stuck between the past and the present, both...