𝑨𝒎𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒕 - ʜᴊᴘ x ᴏᴄ

By addy_2023

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐭, 𝐂𝐚𝐬" 𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫... More

˗ˏˋ The Philosopher's Stone'ˎ˗
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14.
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
˗ˏˋ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 'ˎ˗
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
: ̗̀➛𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒛𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒏: ̗̀➛
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

1

825 21 2
By addy_2023

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛꜱ

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 to the sound of her aunt's voice, which was unusual because Blinky usually woke her up.

"Cassie, wake up." 

" What is it, Aurie?" She called referring to her aunt, Aurora Gaunt who worked at the ministry.

"Cas, wake up. I have a surprise for you."

"Alright," Cassie said irritated. 

"You got a letter." She said a smile playing on her lips as her blue eyes dazzled with excitement.

"What letter" Cassie mumbled.

"Here," Aurora said while handing her the letter.

                                              HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

Dear Ms.Black,

We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

"Oh, wow. I have been waiting for this for so long that it doesn't feel... real."

Aurie mentioned that Cissy had owled her to say that Draco had received his letter as well, and suggested that we visit them to discuss plans before term starts.

"Alright then. Draco got it too? Ugh, I hope he went to Durmstrang or Beauxbatons or something. I have to tolerate him here too?" I asked while groaning.

-------------------------------・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・

Istg, I have no idea how to write child characters. How do ppl do this again? Plus this is my first book, and trust me I am not happy with how this chapter has turned out

・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 36.5K 81
River Potter was taken that night her parents died, by Severus Snape and sent off to live with Zabini family, raised as a Pureblood, she never accept...
6.9K 47 31
"The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black." "My parents, with their pure-blood mania, convinced that to be a Black, made you practically royal." "To...
22.1K 449 21
Sylvie Regulus Black. It has a nice ring to it doesn't it? Sylvie Lydia Malfoy was betrothed to Regulus Arcturus Black since the second she was born...