Their Angel

By ivna_jung

A story of a young girl who is too innocent for this cruel world. Her mother is the only person she trust. Sh... More

Prologue
💫Introduction💫
💫 Chapter-1💫
💫 Chapter-2💫
💫 Chapter-3💫
💫 Chapter-4💫
💫 Chapter-5💫
💫 Chapter-6💫
💫 Chapter-7💫
💫 Chapter-8💫
💫 Chapter-9💫
💫 Chapter-10💫
💫 Chapter-11💫
💫Chapter-12💫
💫 Chapter-13💫
💫Chapter-14💫
💫Chapter-15💫
💫 Chapter-16💫
💫Chapter-17💫
💫 Chapter-18 💫
💫 Chapter-19💫
💫Chapter-20💫
💫 Chapter-21💫
💫 Chapter-22💫
💫 Chapter-23💫
💫 Chapter-24💫
💫Chapter-25💫
💫 Chapter-26💫
💫Chapter-27💫
💫Chapter-28💫
💫 Chapter-29💫
💫 Chapter-30💫
💫Chapter-31💫
💫Chapter-32💫
💫 Chapter-33💫
💫 Chapter-34💫
💫 Chapter-35💫
💫 Chapter-36💫
💫Chapter-37💫
💫 Chapter-38💫
💫 Chapter-39💫
💫Chapter-40💫
💫 Chapter-41💫
💫Chapter-42💫
💫 Chapter-43💫
💫Chapter-44💫
💫Chapter-45💫
💫 Chapter-46💫
💫Chapter-47💫
💫Chapter-48💫
💫Chapter-49💫
💫 Chapter-50💫
💫 Chapter-51💫
💫Chapter-52💫
💫Chapter-53💫
💫Chapter-54💫
💫 Chapter-55💫
💫 Chapter-56💫
✨Is It real?✨
💫 Chapter-57💫
💫 Chapter-58💫
💫Chapter- 59💫
💫 Chapter-60💫
💫 Chapter-61💫
💫Chapter-62💫
💫Chapter-63💫
💫 Chapter-64💫
💫 Chapter-65💫
💫Chapter-66💫
💫 Chapter-67💫
💫 Chapter-68💫
💫 Chapter-69💫
💫Please Read💫
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-1
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-2
💫 Chapter-71💫
💫 Chapter-72💫
💫 Chapter-73💫
💫 Chapter-74💫
💫 Chapter-75💫
💫 Chapter-77💫
💫Chapter-78💫
💫Chapter-79💫
💫 Chapter-80💫
💫Read this 💫
💫Bonus💫

💫Chapter-76💫

2.7K 151 51
By ivna_jung

(AN- If you forget then again, Hyungso is what a brother calls his Brother's wife.

Also this chapter is of 2k words, so please do a vote. It took me so much time writing it....... just kidding. It's upto you to vote or not. But I do need your comments.

My Wattpad is on drugs rn, so I can't reply to comments but I love reading them especially Inline comments. So, make sure to do it)

💀💀💀

It was evening and the Kim brothers were sitting in Hoseok's cabin. The Maknae and Namjoon got to know about the whole matter and the Hyung's can see the rage and anger in their eyes.

Jin- Well, Hobi did you called Mr. Cha? (Name of that man)

Jin asked to Hoseok who was sitting on his chair doing some work on laptop. He looked up and nodded his head before looking back at the computer screen.

Jin looked at Yoongi who was also doing some work on his laptop with Jimin sitting beside him.

Jin- What are you both doing?

He asked. They all except Hoseok looked at him but his eyes were fixed on Yoongi and Jimin. Yoongi pointed a finger at himself to which Jin nodded his head.

Yoongi- Me? I was just doing some company work and Jimin is helping me. Why?

Jin- Nothing. I was just wondering.

He said. That's when they heard a knock on the door.

Hoseok- Come in!!

The door opened and a middle aged man came inside the room. He frowned when he saw all the brothers sitting there.

Mr. Cha- Mr. Hoseok, why did you called me? Do you have any work for me?

Hoseok nodded his head. He stood up and came near him.

Hoseok- Have a sit first.

He said pointing at the single couch. Mr. Cha sat there. Yoongi closed his laptop, Hoseok came and sit beside him.

Hoseok- Mr. Cha, Hyung's wanted to ask you some questions that's why we called you here.

Mr. Cha- O..oh, sure. Ask me.

Jin- Mr. Cha, Hoseok told me you are working for Dad's ever since he started the company. Is it true?

Mr. Cha- Yes. It is 100% true.

Yoongi- So, you must be close with Dad?

Mr. Cha- Apart from work time, I am close with him. We are like friends outside office.

Namjoon- Wow. We didn't knew. Well, if you are his friend, you must know many things. Like what project is he going to start next, where he keeps all files and all. Right?

He asked. Mr. Cha frowned and asked

Mr. Cha- Huh? Why are you asking me this?

Jimin- Don't worry Mr. Cha. We are asking cause of something which is related to company only. It's something which is also related to Dad, your Boss and your friend.

Mr. Cha- Oh... well, yes. I do know where all of this things that you mentioned right now are. Mr. Kim told him so if he ever forgets, I remember or if the company needs it in his absence.

Jungkook- Oh, so did he also told you that you can use it all?

Jungkook asked, his tone more deep and angry than the others. Mr. Cha shooked his head and said

Mr. Cha- No, he didn't. And neither did I ever used them.

Jimin- Really?? Then what the hell were you doing outside Dad's cabin yesterday!!

Jimin asked in more deep and angry tone making Me. Cha gulp in fear.

Mr. Cha- I...I don't know what you are talking about.

He said while losing his tie a little. He was having sweat on his forehead which he quickly wiped with his handkerchief .

Taehyung stood up and went near Mr. Cha. He held Mr. Cha by his collar and made his stand up.

Taehyung- DON'T YOU DARE LIE!! WE HAVE ALL EVIDENCE AGAINST YOU!!!

He shouted. Mr. Cha was a little scared now but he maintained his posture and said

Mr. Cha- You are not right Mr. Taehyung. I am your Dad's close friend. You can't treat me like this.

He said and tried removing Taehyung's hand. Instead of bulging, Taehyung have a tight punch on his face making him fall down.

Taehyung- You don't need to teach me how to teach people like you!! I very well know this!!

Mr. Cha looked up as he stood up and said

Mr. Cha- You were talking about evidence. Right? Where is the evidence Kims? You are accusing me of something which I didn't even did!!

Jungkook- Oh Mr. We have all evidence. Of this and the evidence of how you were involved in the accident of Mom and Dad. So stop playing innocent!!

Jimin- And tell us the name of the person for whom you are working!!

Mr. Cha- I am not working for anyone!! And I wasn't involved in anything. You guys don't believe me, is your problem. Not mine!!

He said and started walking outside. None of the brother followed him or tried to stop him. The Hyung's were trying to keep the Maknaes calm. Mr. Cha opened the door, and was met with 7 guards Standing infront of him.

Mr. Cha- Excuse me, can you make a way. I need to go out.

He said and tried going when two bodyguards held him.

Guard 1- You can't leave when our Boss are still talking to you.

Mr. Cha- Which Boss? I don't know any boss of yours!!

Guards 2- The person with whom you were talking inside are our Boss.

He said. That's when they all heard Yoongi's voice

Yoongi- Knock him out!!!

When the guards heard him, they nodded their heads to each other. One of the guards took out his gun and hit his head with the back of it making him blank out.

The guards carried him inside and throw him near the Kim's who were standing with a smirk. Jin bent down and looked at him and whispered

Jin- Welcome to the hell Mr. Cha.

He looked at the guards and motioned them something. They nodded their heads and picked up Mr. Cha and went out.

Taehyung- Can't wait to show him the hell. It's been a long.

The Hyung's chuckled hearing Taehyung while Jungkook added

Jungkook- Ofcourse Hyung. Let's show him our demon side today.

The Hyung's turned behind to look the Maknaes planning evil things.

Namjoon- Guys, instead of playing, let's just go with flow. What say?

The maknaes looked at Namjoon who was having same smirk as them. They nodded their heads with a evil smile.

Jin- So, let's go. Shall we?

Namjoon and the makanes nodded while Hoseok and Yoongi shooked their heads.

Taehyung- Why hyung?

He asked. Hoseok and Yoongi looked at each other and before they could say something Jimin said

Jimin- What why Tae? Did you forget they aren't allowed to do any of this work till day after tomorrow?

He said with a playful smirk. Yoongi glared at him. He just showed his tongue to him.

Hoseok- Yea Hyung, I promised..... she took promise from me, to not you know-

Yoongi- Same here Hyung

Jin- Wow. My brother started listening to someone else orders too. What a great thing I got to know.

He said playfully. Yoongi and Hoseok blushed and looked away before saying

Yoongi, Hoseok- Ahh Hyungggg.....

Jin- Chill guys, I was joking. I was like that too. I can understand. Well, you both go home and take care of my babies and everyone. We will be back soon.

Hoseok- Okay. But please be back before dinner otherwise Suzy Hyungso will cook both of us for dinner.

Yoongi nodded his head agreeing with Hoseok. Jin Chuckled and assured them.

Hoseok- Okay, then we will take our leave.

Hoseok said and he and Yoongi bid bye to their other brothers.

They came outside the company and drove to Kim Mansion in their own cars.

💀💀💀

Hoseok and Yoongi reached their house. After parking the car, they both went inside. Coming in the living the first thing they saw was Sarang standing infront of them with wobbling feets.

As they saw her, a smile came on their lips. But more big smile was on Sarang's face.

Sarang- Ho!! Gi gi!!

She called them and tried to run to them but her cute little legs couldn't run much resulting her to fall in between.

She sat there in the middle of the living room with a pout. Hoseok and Yoongi chuckled and went towards her. Yoongi immediately picked her up in his arms causing her to squeal.

Sarang- gi gi!!

Yoongi- Sarang, did you missed Gigi?

He asked and Sarang nodded her head liked she understood. She put her head on Yoongi's shoulder and tried to snuggle in his neck, a habit of her.

They both saw Suzy coming out from her room maybe looking for Sarang. As she saw them, she smiled and came near them.

Suzy- She is with you and I was wondering why her shouting stopped suddenly.

Hoseok- Hyungso, she came here to welcome us.

Suzy laughed a little. She tried to take Sarang who was struggling not to go to her mother.

Suzy- Sarang, baby your Samchon are tired. Let them rest. You can play later.

Yoongi- It's okay. We are not that tired

He said assuring Suzy. She nodded and told them to atleast sit down.

As they all came and sat on the couch (Sarang still trying to snuggle into Yoongi's neck), Suzy said

Suzy- By the way, tomorrow you both are not going to office. You remember that. Right?

She asked and Hoseok and Yoongi high nodded their heads.

Yoongi- Ofcourse Hyungso.

Suzy- Well, are you both excited?

Hoseok- To be honest, I am more nervous than excited.

Suzy- Why nervous?

Hoseok- I don't know. It's my first tim-

Before he could complete his sentence, Suzy smacked his head and said

Suzy- Stupid. It's everyone's first time only.

Hoseok- Oh opps.... you are right. So, let's just say I am just nervous without any reason.

Suzy- Aish.... and you call yourself a Mafia King? Uff.

She exclaimed with a sigh.

Suzy- Anyways, where are the others and my husband?

Yoongi- The others and Your Husband, went to the Mafia Base to deal with someone and stuff.

He said. Suzy sighed again and shooked her head.

Suzy- I am glad you both didn't went. Otherwise you would have broke your promise.

Hoseok, Yoongi- That's why we came back.

Sarang- ACKKKK!!

Sarang suddenly shouted looking at her mother with confused face. She chuckled and said

Suzy- Nothing baby. We were just talking about your Dad.

Sarang- Pa!!

Suzy- Yup, your Pa. We were discussing how to annoy him.

She said and Sarang started clapping her hands. This kid may not know much. But she very well know what Annoy means.

Hoseok- Btw, where is YN?

Suzy- She is with Mom and my dear Father in law. Spending some time with them.... more like spending time with Mom.

Yoongi- Oh. Well, what are you making for dinner today?

Suzy- Not decided yet. You both wanna help me?

She asked Knowing how much they both love cooking. They both immediately nodded their heads and then all three of them started discussing what to cook.

If someone enters the house, he/she will think they are discussing on his to murder someone cause of how serious their conversation sounded. Even Sarang was part of the conversation giving her opinions with Yaa!! No No!!

(AN- Want double update? Then read till end)

💀💀💀

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

A long chapter after a very long time.

Hope you like it.

If you want Double update do tell me. It's been so long since I gave you guys a double update so I am thinking of doing it.

Also, in 4 days, it will be 7 months if Their Angel publishing. So, you all will get a very biggg surprise. Be ready 😉

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854K 26.1K 35
I ran. I ran for a long time. I'm tired, I want to rest. But if I stop, they will get me. They will kill me. And everyone else around me. But it's...
106K 587 35
one shots with some of the usual characters but more of the uncommon ones so there's more of a variety 🥰 Requests are open!
94.7K 2.5K 28
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] The Min family is the biggest Mafia family in the entire Asia. Though they were supposed to love both their princesses, one is a...
958K 59.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...