NOELLA

alicat252 által

Noella Moretti was kidnapped by her mother at age four due to jealousy her mother abused Noella and later sol... Több

Intro
Characters Pt 1
Characters pt2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Characters pt 3
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Characters pt 4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Characters pt 4
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Characters pt 5
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Characters pt 6
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Character list pt 6
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Luka and Noella's house pt 1
Luka and Noella's house pt 2
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Epilogue Characters
Epilogue
Apollo's spinoff !!
New mafia book!!!!

Chapter 67

507 10 1
alicat252 által

Noella Garcia Moretti POV

It's the next day and everyone is sitting down to have breakfast before we go our separate ways for the day . The villa has a few guest offices so I divided them up so each mafia has their own . Just because we're in lockdown in Mexico doesn't mean we don't have our regular work load .

I slept terribly last night , between dreaming of when I killed Maria to memories of my time with Galanis . Luckily I didn't wake Luka each time I woke during the night . Lu needs his sleep I can't keep him up every night .

Later today in the afternoon the don of the Bulgarian mafia and his heir will be arriving to the villa for our in person meeting. I need to know what he knows. In the meantime my men all over the US are searching for anything Greek related .

My hackers are also looking for any information, and of course Galanis's location . I have no idea if he's still in New York or maybe Greece . Since my dad took down the Greek mafia , or so we thought Greece has been neutral land similar to how the US is . Some mafias or gangs went in and claimed land , others left the place alone .

We of course took a large piece of territory, but due to the painful memories I tend to stay far away from Greece . If needed I send Javi or Diego in my place . My hackers are also looking into the assassin so far they have nothing on them .

" just so your aware the don of the Bulgarian mafia is on his way here . We are allies and are having a meeting . What are your relations with him ?" I ask the table full of six other mafias members . Our friend the future heir of the Japanese mafia , Kenji Tanaka speaks up first .

" we're allies, I'm friends with his heir " I nod and Andre the French mafia don the father of my friends Gabriel and Camille speaks up after him . " we're allies and friends . Gabriel and his heir are friends but Camille and his sister are closer ."

My future brother in law and the don of the German mafia and Lorenzo's fiancé Andreas speaks next " there was some beef between my father and the don , we're not allies but also not enemies" I nod again before looking to my own fiancé for his response.

" never in our history have we met or interacted were indifferent to each other ." My brother Alessandro speaks next . " I believe great grandpa and who ever their don at the time was hated each other . We also had a small war over something no one alive can remember. So not allies , but also not enemies on our side . I personally have had no interaction with him at all ."

" Archie what about you ?" I ask my friend and the don of the British mafia . " same as Luka and the Russians , indifferent. Although I have met the heir and stole his kill one time so I don't think he liked me ." I shake my head at Archie this isn't the first time he's done that. Asia even interrupts to say the same thing . " really arch you didn't learn your lesson after what Ivan did to you ?!" .

It got quiet for a moment after that , Asia looked around the table and realized who she mentioned and In front of who she mentioned him . I look over to Luka to make sure he's ok , surprisingly other than when we go see the twins he rarely wants to speak about his brother Ivan .

Before I could try to change the topic , Inessa . Luka , katya, Ivan and Anastasia's mother speaks up .
" could you tell us what happened?" Asia , Archie and Camille fall into old habits and look to me for direction. I nod at Asia to tell the story , I just hope this isn't too much for the Petrovas.

         " Um ..... so back.... There?..... we six were on
A team together, with Noa as our leader . Anyways Noa on this particular mission , was fed up with us so she had stayed in our vehicle watching the drone footage and giving out orders . Being on missions was when we had the most freedom so we goofed off a bit , I mean the freedom was an illusion but ... it doesn't matter back to the story .

Ivan was very close to breaking Noa's old distance sniper kill shot record , she had moved on from being sniper and Ivan had taken the position being he was the second best sniper on the team . so on this mission we needed two snipers. Ivan and Archie were up on the roof of this old barn in the middle of nowhere , our target owned a farm

Camille and I were on lookout , watching over them and the property but also acting as back up if needed. Little Turo...... sorry Arturo was our tech genius so he was flying the drone and sitting in the vehicle with Noa . Both of them worked well together cause they were both quiet on missions .

So basically both Ivan and Archie have the target in their crosshairs . Noa gives Ivan the order to shoot.....and next thing we know we hear Ivan shout
" fuck you you stupid bitch-ass " And Archie puking. Turns out archie here decided to take the shot before Ivan could and it enraged Ivan so much that he pushed arch off the roof into what he thought was piles of hay .

Mind you it was dark and he actually pushed him into a pile of unidentified farm animal shit that was gonna be used for compost . Noa refused to let Archie back into the car due to the smell so he had to walk behind the car for three miles till we reached a ravine he could wash off in ."

Everyone was dying laughing at the story even the Petrovas who seemed to have loved that story more than everyone else . " that sounds just like him , thank you for telling us this story Asia " . Dmitri , Luka's dad said . It's nice getting to talk about our fun memories from that time with everything going on right know .

              " why is the Don coming here principessa"
Oldie asks changing the topic . " Javi Diego and I were going through some of dads old files , and found his note book from around six years ago and we found out that the don called dad and told them they needed to meet in person immediately about something to do with the Greeks .

Which is weird since at the time it had been two years since dad took down the mafia and "killed" Galanis , and dad never updated the file about what was said during the meeting because we'll shit happened afterwards "

Before I could finish Alessio interrupted me
" what "shit" happened" I sighed before answering him " that meeting took place in California, dad took the three of us with him...and we'll that night/ morning before the meeting I snuck out and killed Maria . When I returned dad caught me and was pissed . He didn't have the time to deal with us so he left us with a guard in the hotel room and went to his meeting .

When dad got back he was even angrier, at the time we all believed it was about what I had done and that Javi and Diego covered for me . But we never found out because that afternoon we arrived back in Mexico....and found...the massacre had happened.... Anyways we no longer believe his anger was about what we did but what happened during that meeting. "

Javi continued after me " the thing is at the time we weren't allies until many months later when Noa called him last night he told us we had to meet in person ". I nod and look back to oldie who has his eyebrows furrowed " can I join you for this meeting ? " " if he is comfortable with it I have no problem " . Oldie nods at me before we all go back to eating breakfast.

A couple hours later Javi Diego and I have been working in my office since after breakfast. As I go to tell Diego about something my phone rings on the desk I look down to see it's one of my capos back in New York . " Donna a body was just dropped off at the estate . Your brothers guards called us to deal with it .

I sent my men to retrieve it but they say it's different from the other bodies , it's in a sealed coffin like wood box . The body is also old , full skeleton." What the actual fuck? " bring it to Armando and have him rush an autopsy get me everything he can find out about they body ." " yes Donna " .

After getting off the phone with my capo I tell Javi and Diego about the body . We're all confused on who's body it could be and just why . This obviously has something to do with Galanis . Oh god .. please be who I think it is. If it's Ivan's body , the Petrovas can finally put him to rest .

An hour later I get word from my head of security here at the villa that Boyan Kolev the Bulgarian don and his heir have arrived. He leds them to my office were Javi Diego and I great them . " hello , Boyan." I say as in shake his hand . I notice he has a file in his hand . " hello Noa " I nod .

"Hello красив "(beautiful) I shake my head at Nikolay Kolev the heir to the Bulgarian mafia since the day I met him he's always had a thing for me and constantly flirts . As I shake his hand I make sure my engagement ring is very visible. When he does notice he sighs sadly . " so it's official your off the market " .
" it is , nice to see you again Nikolay ." We sit down in my office but before we begin I ask Boyan a question.

" is it ok if my father joins , when we last spoke I told you about reuniting with my biological family . " Boyan nods before saying " yes I was very happy to hear that and I'm ok with him being here I have actually never met Ricardo Moretti before ." I nod before texting oldie to come to my office .

Moments later oldie joins us and introduces himself to Boyan before he introduces his son Nikolay to oldie . " so let's cut to the chase , what happened during the meeting in California six years ago " . Boyan shakes his head at my bluntness, he's used to me by now.

Boyan sighs and pulls out a photo from the folder he's holding before beginning, " I had not met or spoken with your father before that call . I had always wanted to have an alliance with our mafias but it just never worked out , I came across this photo..." the photo he hands me is of my cousin Gabriella's quinceanera . The picture shows a group shot of the Garcia family . I show the picture to Javi Diego and oldie .

" I believe it was taken some months before I had come across it, upon seeing it I knew I needed to speak to your dad . I called your dad immediately and asked him to come meet me in California before I had to leave and he agreed . "

I interrupted because as usual he get long winded with his explanations " what does that have to do with the Greeks?" Boyan huffs at me for interrupting him and Nikolay is trying to hold in his chuckle. " I was friends with Tobias Galanis during my childhood until I hit sixteen " The fuck? . He must see the expression on my face before continuing quickly to explain.

" our mafias were allies for many generations , this is back when the Greeks pretended to be a mafia with the same morals as us . They hid the fact they were the biggest traffickers out there . I saw Tobias true colors when we were sixteen , I ended the friendship and some weeks later my father ended the alliance.

My point of this story is I spent a lot of time in the Galanis home . The thing was Tobias wasn't an only child ." Holy fuck. There's another Galanis out there . " I know what your thinking , but he's dead now your dad confirmed it . Tobias's father Talos Galanis had hidden his second son from the world .

The sons name was Theodoros Galanis, he never left their home . He spent most of his days training or learning what his father wanted him to know Talos believed Theodoros was his secret weapon. I believe this is where Tobias got the idea for the institute from . Theodoros or Doros as I called him , when I knew him he was a sweet boy but towards the end of my friendship with Tobias I saw doros as I knew him was an act . He was great at wearing a mask and manipulating.

He often practiced on me when I came to stay with them . I truly believed he was a nice boy stuck in a life he didn't deserve. I was very wrong , doros was as evil as Tobias was he just hid it better than his brother . Tobias's mask could fall without his permission, doros had complete control over his mask .

I want to show you a picture of Doros and I think you'll understand why your father left that meeting furious . " Boyan grabs a picture out of the folder before holding it out to me . I grab it before looking at it . The photo is of a young teenage Boyan with a much younger boy who's features look so very familiar. Then it hits me and I instantly know who I'm looking at and my stomach sinks .

My family was betrayed . My uncle Luis Martinez was not Luis Martinez but the younger brother of that man that tortured me Luis Martinez was Theodoros Galanis . He was sent to Mexico to join our mafia and infiltrate our family . He married my dads baby sister lucita and had five children with her .

We rushed back to Mexico so my dad could kill the traitor only to find another mafia had slaughtered our entire family along with Theodoros . Boyan saw him in the photo from my cousins quinceanera. I hand the photo to Javi and Diego and watch they betrayal in their eyes .

" my uncle Luis Martinez was not who he claimed to be ." I speak aloud for the first time . Oldie runs the top of my hand with his for support . " as you know when you returned home he was dead along with....you four then went into hiding . Your dad believed it was best you never knew but obviously Tobias is alive ."

Our meeting ended not too long after that we each went our separate ways to comprehend this information and betrayal. Boyan and Nikolay need to get to California to check on their territory there. It's been a few hours and we're sitting down to dinner . Oldie just finished explaining to everyone what happened during our meeting .

Everyone is shocked . I'm furious but trying my best to hide it . I truly believe Boyan was correct Theodoros wears an incredible mask . It fooled my entire family and me to go as far as having five children with my aunt is truly disturbing . My aunt lucita was the kindest woman she didn't deserve to be a pawn in some fucked up mission .

I'm interrupted from my thoughts by the giggles of mine and Ivan's twins. Elena spent most of the day watching the twins , nova and Luka's baby sister Anastasia swim in my pool. My brother Alessandro clears his throat to get my attention, In doing so he gathers the attention of the whole table besides the kids.

" did you find any information about that B..O...D..Y that was dropped of at the estate this afternoon." I roll my eyes at him spelling out body as if the twins can't spell or both the girls. Luckily they weren't paying attention. " wait what are you talking about " Rocco's asks Alessandro .

" it was dropped of in a large rectangular wooded box addressed to Noella but my guys said is was bones ."I'm waiting on a call from my capo who I put in charge of it ." They nod and we go back to regular dinner conversation. Until my phone rings and I take the call from my capo.

But when I do I'm left confused. The body isn't Ivan's. I don't understand why Galanis sent me her body . Does he think I have some emotional connection to her . Does he not know I killed her. Why ? I keep asking my self . I guess my expression was one of confusion and oldie asked me "who's body was it principessa?".

" Maria's body was in the box......"

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

354K 7.1K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
946K 17K 48
When Klara Ivy De Luca is finally reunited with her parents and her six brothers after eleven years of being kidnapped, Is she the same sweet and bub...
748K 12.4K 43
(Im not good with these but imma give it a try) Exactly 17 years ago Alexandra Romano was taken away from her father and 6 brothers by her mother who...
4.1M 112K 99
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She knocked me out as soon as we left. She k...