Oblivious (Lookism Various)

By dalandaine

In which, the main character was simply put in a new department, being fully enlightened regarding the romant... More

ようこそ
000: Welcome to J-High
001: Fashion Department (1)
002: Fashion Department (2)
003: Fashion Department (3)
004: Fashion Department (4)
005: Vasco Lee (1)
006: Vasco Lee (2)
007: Get-Together (1)
008: Get-Together (2)
009 : Get-Together (3)
010: Library Date (1)
011: Library Date (2)
012: Daniel's Birthday
New Year Special: Overcrowded Mall
013: School Festival (1)
014: School Festival (2)
015: School Festival (3)
016: School Festival (4)
Special Chapter: First Encounter
017: Live Streaming (1)
018: Live Streaming (2)
019: Live Streaming (3)
020: Live Streaming (4)
021: Live Streaming (5)
022: Craigslist (1)
023: Craigslist (2)
Special Chapter: Time of the Month
024: Midterms
025: Retreat Camp (1)
026: Retreat Camp (2)
027: Retreat Camp (3)
028: Retreat Camp (4)
030: Retreat Camp (6)
031: Retreat Camp (7)
Christmas Special: DG's Christmas Concert
Christmas Special: Sudden Open Forum
Christmas Special: Under the Mistletoe
Upcoming Lookism Books

029: Retreat Camp (5)

692 75 29
By dalandaine

[⚠️] Contains strong languages, violence, and mention of blood

Webtoon Chapter: 43

A soft, pained groan escaped her mouth as she began to emerge from her unconscious state. Her vision remained clouded and distorted and her head continued to pulse from the blow she had received earlier, making it more difficult for her to understand her surroundings.

'Must be my contacts. I had them on the whole day. Should I take them off?'

Nari shook her head at the idea and swiftly ruled out that option to avoid the possibility of getting caught with her contact lenses off.

Despite the fact that her vision was currently impaired, Nari was capable of discerning the various noises that were permeating the atmosphere. She could hear the audible grunts and whacking sounds, in addition to the muffled voices.

In the moments that followed, her vision gradually cleared, allowing her to witness a disturbing scene before her. She was met with the sight of Zeus, or Heemin, towering over the battered and bloodied form of Wonbin.

"What the..."

The sound of her voice caused Zeus to swiftly rotate his head, his visage suddenly became adorned with a massive grin upon making eye contact with her.

"Oh? You're awake?"

He approached Nari, his menacing demeanor and sinister grin sending a shiver down her spine and causing her sitting form to back away. She glared at Zeus, curling her hand into a fist, ready to launch an attack despite being in no condition to fight if he ever decided to lay a hand on her.

"Let's start. We don't have much time~"

"Yes, I will answer." Daniel responded before ending the call with the police.

Daniel and Zoe abruptly turned their heads towards the entryway when they heard the commotion produced by the sound of multiple alcohol bottles, along with snacks, colliding with the ground as Jay shoved past Zack who held them.

"Hey!" Zack growled while dropping down to the floor in order to collect the items that had been scattered.

Daniel was momentarily caught off guard as the blonde grabbed him by the shoulders, causing him and his facial expression to instantaneously reciprocate the state of Jay's anxiety. The former's confusion was quickly replaced by a deep sense of dread once he comprehended Jay's words, his own features exhibiting the same degree of horror as his friend's.

"You're saying... Nari was on live w-when Counsellor Zeus knocked her u-unconscious and took her?" he repeated in a strangled voice as Jay, who was as horrified, nodded in confirmation.

A loud bang resounded through the corridor as the wall collided with the door after Zack fled out in a state of panic, the other two boys following immediately.

"Zoe, wait for the police!" yelled Daniel as Zoe who was already in tears nodded in response.

"Find her, please.."

The excessive noise generated by the boys' hurried footsteps in the hallways grabbed the attention of both the students and instructors, with the former stepping outside their rooms to take a closer look at the commotion. The instructors, who were conducting their nightly inspections, attempted to halt the three boys.

Jay and Zack swiftly sprinted past everyone, ignoring the various voices that attempted to halt them from continuing. Daniel, however, reluctantly took on the responsibility of notifying the instructors and students of the current situation.

"What's going on?" Instructor Soon-shin asked.

"Counselor Zeus took Nari! Please ask-"

"Did she get in trouble again?" it was Instructor Madonna this time who queried.

"No! He- HE'S A WANTED SEXUAL OFFENDER! NARI'S IN DANGER!"

"WHAT?!"

The thought of Nari's current state caused Daniel's nerves to skyrocket. The knowledge that the person that he held dear was in harm's way prompted him to swiftly release his arms from the instructor's grasp and proceed to rush down the hallway in order to follow after his two friends in retrieving Nari.

The once quiet halls was quickly filled with murmurs from the students. Soon-shin immediately made his way to inform the other instructors while Madonna, in a demanding tone, yelled at the teens.

"Wake everyone up! NOW!"

To Eli, who was already missing out on several aspects of a normal high school experience, the fact that he occupied an entire room by himself, while simultaneously being the only male student in the Beauty Department, did not pose any sort of issues.

In an alternative perspective, Eli perceived the opportunity presented by the retreat camp as an ideal setting for him to rest and catch up the lack of sleep he had been suffering for multiple consecutive weeks or even months.

In the midst of his quiet room, the only sound that could be discerned was the muffled sounds emanating from the nearby rooms, as if they were passing through multiple layers of insulation.

Amidst this peaceful ambiance, Eli managed to find a comfortable position on his mattress, with a blanket wrapped around his body. After carefully positioning himself, he slowly let his eyelids fall shut, allowing himself to drift off into a state of slumber.

That was until the serene atmosphere that Eli had spent considerable effort crafting for himself was violently disrupted as someone repeatedly pounded on his door, accompanied by the frantic yelling of Eli's female classmates.

"Wake up!"
"Eli, open the door!"
"Eli?!"
"Come out!!"

Eli raised himself into a sitting position before promptly darting towards the source of the commotion as their panic stricken tones made him act as is.

He complied with their requests by opening the door and when he was already filled with a profound sense of unease, the information that they relayed to him made his blood run cold.

"Nari!"

Mary and Vin were desperately scanning the retreat area for any signs of Nari's whereabouts, their voices echoing with palpable anxiety and urgency as they repeatedly called out Nari's name as they searched.

"NARI!!"

Mary's repeated pleas for Nari were filled with a greater sense of desperation, culminating in a final, shrill scream before breaking down in tears.

"Hey, hey."

Vin approached the female, offering a comforting gesture by patting her on the back.

"Don't cry, you dumb bitch."

"Remove your sunglasses and say that again."

The two continued their frenzied search, their faces growing increasingly red from the combination of frustration and anger as they scoured the entire retreat area.

The three of them, including Nari, had previously shared a similar suspicion of Zeus' behavior, but never imagined that he would be capable of doing something this heinous and would be more than just a perverted man.

They had grown extremely close to one another, viewing themselves as a family. If anything as minor as a simple scratch were to be seen on Nari's body, they would make sure that Zeus would suffer twice as much pain and agony in retaliation.

As the intense search went ongoing for the missing offender and his potential victim, one of the police officers suddenly felt a gentle tap on his shoulder, causing him to instinctively turn around. Upon doing so, he was greeted by the unexpected sight of a hulking bald student, whose size dwarfed even his own. The imposing stature of the huge young man took the police officer by surprise, leaving him utterly taken aback.

'Is he really a freshman?'

"I'm Woong, have you seen Nari?" the student asked in which he shook his head in response.

He watched as the teen made his way to a group of other male students waiting nearby, all wearing the similar designed pajamas.

"He said no, Vasco."

As the members of the Burn Knuckles saw the tears fall from Vasco's eyes, they each wept along with him. Jace, who was observing them, wore a look of concern on his face.

"We need to find Nari. Let's save her from the bad guy."

And so, the group divided up and began to search in different directions with determination, causing some of their fellow students who was doing their own search to let out a squeal of surprise.

In a blind panic, Zack kept running and searching in every direction, feverishly yelling out Nari's name. With every step, an unsettling feeling of dread overcame him, and to where his feet brought him only made his blood run even colder. A pool of blood on the concrete floor and Nari's phone found a short distance away from the crime scene.

He took large steps towards the phone and picked it up with his cold shaky hand. He glanced at the phone's screen, only find his own face reflecting back at him, seeing that Nari was indeed on live just as Jay stated.

"Can you tell me where she is?" Zack asked the screen.

Yuh get it Zack the explorer, Dora's shaking rn

The comment section was overwhelming, making it difficult for Zack to decipher any specific words or phrases. However, upon focusing, he finally noticed that every comment contains the same word on them.

Warehouse.

Zack bolted from the scene, leaving behind not only Nari's phone but also a sea of concerned comments from her worried viewers who were trying to ensure her safety.

Hacker Genius (ilove$$): [location link]
Hacker Genius (ilove$$): Everyone, assembly

ㅤㅤ

Words: 1.5k

12.23.23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 276 14
I have to protect what is most precious to me even if it means that I'll have to put my past behind me ~ Our past never forgets~ ...You left me behi...
6.8K 163 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...
48.7K 2.4K 22
Jiwon wishes that her favorite fictional character were real, until one day she woke up to the shocking realization that she ended up living in a fic...
29K 1.3K 36
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...