*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒈�...

By R0s3Th3C4t

ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄᴏ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏʏs ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴘᴀss. ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ sʜᴜᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ... More

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏: 𝑨 𝑻𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑺𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒛
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐: 𝑨 𝑭𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝑨 𝑾𝒆𝒃
ᵂᵃᶜᵏ⁻ᴬ⁻ᵂᵘᵍᵍʸ/ᵀʰᵉ ᴾˡᵃⁿ
ˢᵗᵃᵗᵘᵉˢ/ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵀᵒ ᵀʰᵉ ᴰᵉᵃᵗʰ
ᴱˢᶜᵃᵖⁱⁿᵍ/ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉ ᵒᶠ ᴾˡᵃⁿˢ?
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑: 𝑫𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑
ᵀʰᵉ ᴾˡᵃʸᶜᵃʳᵉ/ᴺᵉʷ ᴹⁱˢˢⁱᵒⁿ
ᴴᵒᵐᵉ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴴᵒᵐᵉ/ᵀʰᵉ ᴺⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉ
ᴰᵉᵉᵖᵉʳ ᴵⁿᵗᵒ ᴴᵒᵐᵉ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴴᵒᵐᵉ/ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᴷⁱˢˢʸ ᴬⁿᵈ ᴾᵒᵖᵖʸ
ᵀʰᵉ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ/ᴹᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᴹⁱˢˢ ᴰᵉˡⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᶠᵃᶜⁱⁿᵍ ᴹⁱˢˢ ᴰᵉˡⁱᵍʰᵗ/ᵃ ⁿᵉʷ ᵖˡᵃⁿ
ᴾˡᵃʸʰᵒᵘˢᵉ/ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᴹᵒᵐᵐʸ/ᴹᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᴰᵒᵍᴰᵃʸ
ᶜᵒᵘⁿˢᵉˡᵒʳˢ ᴼᶠᶠⁱᶜᵉ/ᶠⁱⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᴹᵒʳᵉ ᶜˡᵘᵉˢ
ᵀʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉ...
ᴮᵒˢˢ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ/ᵀʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡ
𝐐&𝐀

ᴹᵘⁱˢᶜᵃˡ ᴹᵉᵐᵒʳʸ/ᴬ ᴺᵉʷ ᴮᵘᵈᵈʸ

1.4K 44 9
By R0s3Th3C4t

As the TV turns on, the steps go down, and you look around to see each button. Mommy and Huggy were watching in the shadows, enjoying what they had for you. The TV starts playing.

"𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑴𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝑴𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒈𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒈𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕, 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒈𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝑰𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒔."

It shows a person with each color buttons

"𝑨 𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒏, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑩𝒖𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖"

You paused as you looked up to see the Bunny from the cut-out, you forgot he was up there.

"𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝑩𝒖𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒖𝒑, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝑩𝒖𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑰𝒇 𝑩𝒖𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍. 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌!"

The screen then shows the Playtime logo on the screen, as the TV turns off. The lights in the window come on as Mommy and Huggy appear, as Mommy and Huggy appear on the window watching down at you. You're eyes widen in shock 'Backstabber!' you thought. You glared at Huggy for doing this to you, you thought you could trust him. But you should've known, never trust a monster.

"𝙾𝙾𝚘𝚘𝙾𝙾𝙾𝚑! 𝙸𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜! 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚞𝚗𝚣𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎!"

Bunzo lowers down to you, as you look up at him.

"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢, 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚝.."

Bunzo slams his cymbals together as they make a noise, it almost could've gone through your head. Bunzo looked at you with a sad look in his eyes "ᵢ'ₘ ₒₙ ᵧₒᵤᵣ ₛᵢ𝓭ₑ... ᵢ'ₗₗ ₕₑₗₚ ᵧₒᵤ ₑₛ𝓬ₐₚₑ 𝔀ᵢₜₕ ₕₑₗₚ ₒᵳ ₜₕₑ ₒₜₕₑᵣₛ" he whispered to you.

"𝙾𝙾𝙿! 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 '𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕' 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔..." Mommy said as Bunzo rose. You looked forward, and the round started as Bunzo began to slam his cymbals together "𝐑𝖾ᑯ" You pressed the red button "𝐑𝖾ᑯ, 𝗒𝖾ᥣᥣⱺω" You pressed both, Bunzo rose. "𝐑𝖾ᑯ, 𝗒𝖾ᥣᥣⱺω, 𝗋𝖾ᑯ" You looked up as Bunzo lowered down, and you pressed the button quickly. 

"𝐑𝖾ᑯ, 𝗒𝖾ᥣᥣⱺω, 𝗋𝖾ᑯ, ᑲᥣυ𝖾" You pressed the buttons. Mommy and Huggy watched down as you did the color pattern. "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎?" Mommy asked Huggy, seeing how you're doing great, and showing no signs of redoing the pattern. "ɪ'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ, sᴏᴏɴᴇʀ ᴏʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ. ᴀs ʙᴜɴᴢᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ." Huggy said as he grinned, Mommy looked down at you sad, and worried for you.

"𝐑ⱺυ𐓣ᑯ 2, 𝐘𝖾ᥣᥣⱺω" You pressed yellow. "𝐘𝖾ᥣᥣⱺω, ᑲᥣυ𝖾" You pressed both, Bunzo rose and started to get worried for you 'She can do it, I know it' he thought. "𝐘𝖾ᥣᥣⱺω, ᑲᥣυ𝖾, 𝗋𝖾ᑯ" You press the buttons, Huggy is starting to get annoyed. "ɪs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ?" Huggy growled annoyed, Mommy noticed and sighed "𝐘𝖾ᥣᥣⱺω, ᑲᥣυ𝖾, 𝗋𝖾ᑯ, ᑲᥣυ𝖾" pressed the buttons. 

"𝐘𝖾ᥣᥣⱺω, ᑲᥣυ𝖾, 𝗋𝖾ᑯ, ᑲᥣυ𝖾, ᑲᥣυ𝖾" You pressed the buttons quickly, "𝐘𝖾ᥣᥣⱺω, ᑲᥣυ𝖾, 𝗋𝖾ᑯ, ᑲᥣυ𝖾, ᑲᥣυ𝖾, 𝗏𝗂ⱺᥣ𝖾𝗍" You pressed the buttons quickly you looked around for violet quickly and pressed it, Huggy seemed to be getting for angry. "𝐑ⱺυ𐓣ᑯ 3" You didn't wanna keep going, "𝐖ɦ𝗂𝗍𝖾" you looked around for white in a rush, Bunzo began to lower down. Hoping you will find it soon, you pressed white quickly.

"𝐖ɦ𝗂𝗍𝖾, ωɦ𝗂𝗍𝖾" you pressed them, "𝐖ɦ𝗂𝗍𝖾, ωɦ𝗂𝗍𝖾, 𝗏𝗂ⱺᥣ𝖾𝗍" you pressed them. Huggy slammed his fist on the table as Mommy flinched "𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝟸 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝙷𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚢-" 

"Ɨ ĐØN'Ŧ FᵾȻꝀƗNǤ ȻȺɌɆ, MȺꝀɆ ĦɆɌ ŁØSɆ ØɌ ɆŁSɆ!" Huggy's voice became deep and broken. Mommy watched back at you, "𝐖ɦ𝗂𝗍𝖾, ωɦ𝗂𝗍𝖾, 𝗏𝗂ⱺᥣ𝖾𝗍, ⱺ𝗋α𐓣𝗀𝖾" You pressed them, "𝐖ɦ𝗂𝗍𝖾, ωɦ𝗂𝗍𝖾, 𝗏𝗂ⱺᥣ𝖾𝗍, ⱺ𝗋α𐓣𝗀𝖾, ᑲᥣυ𝖾".

You pressed them, starting to worry as they kept getting harder. "𝐖ɦ𝗂𝗍𝖾, ωɦ𝗂𝗍𝖾, 𝗏𝗂ⱺᥣ𝖾𝗍, ⱺ𝗋α𐓣𝗀𝖾, ᑲᥣυ𝖾, ⱺ𝗋α𐓣𝗀𝖾" pressed all the buttons, Huggy watched as he was getting for annoyed at the fact you were being a pro, Mommy hurried to the side. Since she didn't wanna be near him as he was in an angry mood.

"𝐑ⱺυ𐓣ᑯ 4" You let out a loud groan, "I don't wanna play anymore!" you yelled out. Huggy smiled widely "ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ ɴᴏᴡ?" Huggy said, you looked over to him and sighed "No..." " ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ɴᴏᴡ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɢᴏɪɴɢ~!" Huggy said with an pissed off, and annoyed tone.

You noticed and tried to ignore it, but the feeling of knowing the fact that Huggy is in that state scares you. Because you know what his caple of,  just for now you have to play games to keep him happy. As for Mommy, she wants you to live alive. Even if she has to keep Huggy distracted to do that. "𝐁ᥣυ𝖾" you pressed blue, "𝐁ᥣυ𝖾, 𝐉" you paused 'He making it harder on purpose!' you thought, as you looked around for J. Once you saw it you pressed it quickly.

"𝐁ᥣυ𝖾, 𝐉,♡" You got even more surprised at this, you pressed the first button "Blue... J... Heart.... Where's heart!?!?" you looked around for the heart and pressed it. "𝐁ᥣυ𝖾, 𝐉,♡, 𝐆𝗋𝖾𝖾𐓣" You pressed them without ease, Huggy began getting more annoyed as he looked over to Mommy. Mommy noticed and gave him a nervous smile "𝙸-𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗-.. 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝟻 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜-" Mommy said Huggy let out a frustrated sigh,

"Ỵ̛̖͋͢o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇ b̬͖̏́͢ẹ̿͋̒̕t̲̂̓ͩ̑t̲̂̓ͩ̑ẹ̿͋̒̕r̴̨̦͕̝ b̬͖̏́͢ẹ̿͋̒̕ r̴̨̦͕̝ỉ͔͖̜͌ĝ̽̓̀͑ḣ̖̻͛̓t̲̂̓ͩ̑.. I̍̅̀̎̊f̵͖̜̉ͅ B̩͎͍̾ͅư̡͕̭̇ṇ̤͛̒̍z̼͙̓́ͭo̯̱̊͊͢ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ỉ͔͖̜͌l̙͖̑̾ͣs̠҉͍͊ͅ y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇ ḳ̯͍̑ͦṇ̤͛̒̍o̯̱̊͊͢w̦̺̐̐͟ w̦̺̐̐͟ḣ̖̻͛̓ā̤̓̍͘t̲̂̓ͩ̑ t̲̂̓ͩ̑o̯̱̊͊͢ ḑ̴̞͛̒o̯̱̊͊͢ o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍c͕͗ͤ̕̕ẹ̿͋̒̕ ḣ̖̻͛̓ẹ̿͋̒̕ ḑ̴̞͛̒o̯̱̊͊͢ẹ̿͋̒̕s̠҉͍͊ͅ, ḳ̯͍̑ͦỉ͔͖̜͌l̙͖̑̾ͣl̙͖̑̾ͣ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌ḿ̬̏ͤͅ ā̤̓̍͘ṇ̤͛̒̍ḑ̴̞͛̒ ḣ̖̻͛̓ā̤̓̍͘ṇ̤͛̒̍ĝ̽̓̀͑ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌ḿ̬̏ͤͅ o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍ y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇r̴̨̦͕̝ w̦̺̐̐͟ẹ̿͋̒̕b̬͖̏́͢! D̶͔̭̪̻o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍'t̲̂̓ͩ̑ ẹ̿͋̒̕v͒̄ͭ̏̇ẹ̿͋̒̕ṇ̤͛̒̍ ḿ̬̏ͤͅā̤̓̍͘ḳ̯͍̑ͦẹ̿͋̒̕ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌ḿ̬̏ͤͅ ẹ̿͋̒̕s̠҉͍͊ͅc͕͗ͤ̕̕ā̤̓̍͘p̞̈͑̚͞ẹ̿͋̒̕!" Huggy yelled, the more he got angry, the more his voice became broken. Mommy noticed she knew his voice box was broken and unrepaired, so she tried to find one. But never seemed to find where workers put them.

"𝐁ᥣυ𝖾, 𝐉,♡, 𝐆𝗋𝖾𝖾𐓣, π, 𝐘𝖾ᥣᥣⱺω" You pressed the buttons, looked around for π and pressed it. And finished the pattern quickly, you finished the round. As you look around to see more buttons to press, your eyes widen. You knew you wouldn't win this one, Huggy grinned and slammed his fist on the table happily,

"F̘͍͖ͫ͘I̍̅̀̎̊N̺̻̔̆ͅA̷͙ͭͫ̕L̸̖̽̌͂L̸̖̽̌͂Ỵ̛̖͋͢! Ỵ̛̖͋͢O̖̼ͩ͌͐U̠҉̷̙ͦ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝O̖̼ͩ͌͐U̠҉̷̙ͦL̸̖̽̌͂D̶͔̭̪̻N̺̻̔̆ͅ'T̨͈͗̌ͥ B̩͎͍̾ͅḚͭ̉̇͟ G̩̱ͩ̏͜Ḛͭ̉̇͟T̨͈͗̌ͥT̨͈͗̌ͥI̍̅̀̎̊N̺̻̔̆ͅG̩̱ͩ̏͜ A̷͙ͭͫ̕W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝A̷͙ͭͫ̕Ỵ̛̖͋͢ A̷͙ͭͫ̕N̺̻̔̆ͅỴ̛̖͋͢M͉̅ͮ͒ͤO̖̼ͩ͌͐R͉̜̎͡͠Ḛͭ̉̇͟!"

Huggy yelled and the TV started saying random words. As Bunzo lowered down, you looked around and couldn't get the patterns as it was going too fast, as Bunzo lowered down. You saw a warning button moving around you, you used the grab pack to press the button as fast as you could. Bunzo kept getting closer, and closer, and even closer. You pressed it just in time was everything was malfunctioning. You looked at Bunzo who was being lifted, you saw a horrified look on his face as if he didn't wanna be lifted.

You used the grab pack and pulled you down, you freed him. He hugged you tight, as he let go. He took off his cymbals, showing you his done being trapped up there. You and him looked up to see Mommy's face, an has for Huggy glared. As the lights turned off, Bunzo hugged you even tighter. "𝙾𝚑.. 𝙸𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎.. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚏𝚞𝚗... 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚓𝚘𝚋, 𝙷𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗..." Mommy lifted her arms, and stretched them down out of where Bunzo used to be, a piece of the code was in her hands.

"𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚞𝚙.." You looked up, as Bunzo let go of you so you could take the code of her hands. You took the code by using the grab pack after you took the code Mommy raised her arm back after she was finished. She started talking again "𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛... 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑, 𝙷𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞~" Mommy crawled backward as Huggy did the same, but walked backward. You blush when she says 'Huggy knows other ways to play with you' Bunzo notices and hugs you, and you calm down and hug him back.

Bunzo was like a little kid, always clingy. You walked forward as Bunzo followed you, the walking plate lowered down, and the door gate opened up. You sighed as Bunzo held your hand, you and him walked to the nearest vent. You started to crawl in the vents, as Bunzo followed behind.

MEANWHILE MOMMY AND HUGGY:

Huggy slammed his fist on the controls, Mommy watched and gulped. "T̶H̶E̶ P̶L̶A̶N̶ W̶A̶S̶ F̶O̶R̶ H̶E̶R̶ T̶O̶ L̶O̶S̶E̶ A̶N̶D̶ B̶U̶N̶Z̶O̶ H̶A̶N̶D̶S̶ U̶S̶ T̶O̶ H̶E̶R̶ B̶U̶T̶ N̶O̶O̶O̶O̶O̶O̶O̶ B̶U̶N̶Z̶O̶ B̶A̶C̶K̶ S̶T̶A̶B̶S̶ U̶S̶ A̶N̶D̶ H̶E̶L̶P̶S̶ H̶E̶R̶ T̶H̶I̶S̶ I̶S̶N̶T̶ F̶U̶C̶K̶I̶N̶G̶ F̶A̶I̶R̶" Huggy yelled, Mommy spoke "𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒-" Mommy was cut off by Huggy "͟Y͟O͟U͟ ͟B͟E͟T͟T͟E͟R͟ ͟B͟E͟ ͟F͟U͟C͟K͟I͟N͟G͟ ͟R͟I͟G͟H͟T͟!͟ ͟B͟E͟C͟A͟U͟S͟E͟ ͟I͟F͟ ͟Y͟O͟U͟R͟ ͟N͟O͟T͟,͟ ͟H͟E͟C͟K͟ ͟I͟'͟L͟L͟ ͟K͟I͟L͟L͟ ͟Y͟O͟U͟ ͟I͟N͟S͟T͟E͟A͟D͟ ͟O͟F͟ ͟B͟U͟N͟Z͟O͟!͟"͟ Huggy yelled, as he held Mommy neck tight. She tried to get out of his grip, as she started to choke. 

She began to beg, she tried her best to tell Huggy but he wouldn't listen. "𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙶𝙶𝚈!" she yelled as she wrapped her arm around Huggy and flew him across the room, Huggy hit the wall by his back. And fell to the ground and groaned, he looked at Mommy and sighed. "ɪ ɢᴜᴇss ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ.." Huggy said as he sat down "ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ ʜᴇʀ... sʜᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ..." Huggy said as Mommy looked at him, she gently placed her arm on his shoulder. 

"𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜... 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎... 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎... 𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜..." Mommy said as she looked at her hands, the factory was filled with monsters those workers were the true monsters. Not them, they only wanted to live happily but they took that away.

The only reason Mommy and the other toys want to kill people who come here, or passed workers is because they don't wanna be told what to do. And even trapped in a cage for not doing what they were created to do, Mommy just wished the factory never was like this. And just make toys that can be just normal without trying to make them magical by using poor kids as the test subjects.

But they didn't, because they just wanted to bring 'amazing toys' to 'amazing toys around the globe' messed up that's what it was, the bigger body toys wished they did have parents and never was raised here, for the pain of it. If people tried to find clues that kids were tested and killed to become a toy and all that. The doctor would use a creation called Boxy Boo to kill anyone who dared step out of line to do that, but doing that was what the bugger toys wanted.

To be free, to live life normally. Even to be loved by ACTUALLY parents, not workers who force them.

MEANWHILE YOU AND BUNZO:

You and Bunzo were in the rejected toys place, Bunzo looked around to help you out of this room. You looked around for clues, you walked up the stairs to see a big Bron blocking the way you needed to go. You saw a tape for the TV as well, you may need that to find out something. You pulled down the lever, you didn't know what it did until Bunzo pointed at the big claw.

You walked over to it, you knew it needed power. You walked over to the green power, walked up the stairs placed the green hand on the print as I headed back, I placed it in the claw as it lowered down. Then you knew what to do "Thanks Bunzo!" You said as Bunzo smiled, once it ran out of power you used the grab pack to grab the claw. While heading back to the big Bron, after you walked up the stairs and pulled the claw over Bron.

You placed the green hand on the print and placed it on the claw as it grabbed Bron and lifted it you quickly grabbed the claw and moved it, as Bron was dropped so you were now able to get out of this room. Bunzo followed behind you, you pressed the button as you were lifted up. You walked forward where there were train tracks, you began to walk and turn left and continued walking until you came across more power. You placed the hand on the power one, wrapped it around the pole, and lifted it up. You wrapped the arm around the other pole, and you tried getting down but didn't work.

You let the hand off the power button as you redo it, you first place the hand on the power 1, wrap it around the first pole then jump down, and wrap it around the 2nd. Then pressed the red button, and the power was on as from afar a gate started opening

Skip time

You and Bunzo opened the door, as you were at the Musical Memory where you first walk down the stairs, you and Bunzo noticed a big web. You and him ignored it, as you two walked up the stairs. You walked over to the levers, walked up the stairs, and pulled down the 2nd lever. The speaker went off as the same voice started talking again "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄! 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒕? *𝑮𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒍𝒆* 𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇. 𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝑾𝒂𝒄𝒌-𝑨-𝑾𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒚! 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒏!" You and Bunzo saw the lights to Wack-A-Wuggy and started to open.

You and Bunzo walked down the stairs and you both saw paintings of different colored Huggys, you and Bunzo stepped inside, and the Huggies were sticking their heads out. Bunzo walked for them and started talking to them all. After that, he walked over to you "ₜₕₑᵢᵣ ₒₙ ₒᵤᵣ ₛᵢ𝓭ₑ" he said, the light turned off as the Huggy handed him a grab pack of his own.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ!

𝐓𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲'𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧! 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭! 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧!

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟐,𝟑𝟗𝟒

𝟏𝟐/𝟑/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 999 12
[ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ/ᴜɴғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ] [ ʏ.ᴍᴏᴍᴍʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ʟᴇɢs 𝒙 ғ.ᴇx-ᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ] 𝐈𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨. 𝐇�...
32K 969 28
"𝘒𝘪𝘥𝘴, 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘠/𝘕!!" " 𝘏𝘐 𝘠/𝘕!!" ╰┈➤ ✧.*𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Y/n comes back to the old Playtime Co. to find her...
39.5K 556 40
𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦...
25.6K 887 24
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝐽𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝐹𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟? 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝...