LOVELY TUTOR(TAEKOOK FF)-comp...

By merosegirl

A 19 year old boy,who is struggling for his life,just to sacrifice for his 10-year-old little sister.That's t... More

Small Intro ☺️
Chapter 1- Breakup Plan
Chapter 2- Victory
Chapter 3- In A Need
Chapter 4- Problem Solving
Chapter 5- A Big No
Chapter 6- Heated Conversation
Chapter 7- A Shitty Deal
Chapter 8- Text Box
Chapter 9- Tutor's Wise Words
Chapter 10- Silent Click
Chapter 11- The 'X'
Chapter 12- Observing Too Much
Chapter 13- Incoming Storm
Chapter 14- Kims and Jeons
Chapter 15- Rainy Walk
Chapter 16- Childhood
Chapter 17- Chocolate Cake
Chapter 18- A Total Hatred
Chapter 19- I'm Sorry
Chapter 20- The Awkwardness
Chapter 21- An Apology
Chapter 22- In The Middle of The Road
Chapter 23- Forgiven
Chapter 25- Sleep Call
Chapter 26- Drunken Jungkook
Chapter 27- Night Walk
Chapter 28- Birthday Present
Chapter 29- Mall Date+Yoongi's Birthday
Chapter 30- Tears In The Rain
Chapter 31- You Changed Me
Chapter 32- Secret
Chapter 33- Beach Trip
Chapter 34- Kissing In The Moonlight
Chapter 35- Confesssion
Chapter 36- The Secret of Banana Milk
Chapter 37- Semester Break
Chapter 38- A Gentle Punishment
Chapter 39- Sulking Taetae
Chapter 40- Still With You
Chapter 41- Mr. Jeon
Chapter 42- The Truth About The Bracelet
Chapter 43- The Mother
Chapter 44- Reunited
Chapter 45- The Password(I Want You)
Chapter 46- Revenge Mission on Suzy
Chapter 47- Under The Sunset
Chapter 48(Final)- Our Fate
Appreciative Words

Chapter 24- Past Hatred

576 15 0
By merosegirl

"Ohh what do we have here?" Jin grin, looking at Yoongi and Jimin who is coming to them while holding hands.

"Oh my God, are they really holding hands? My eyes are expired or something?" Hoseok ask, rubbing his eyes.

Jimin chuckle. "Your eyes are okay, Hobi hyung. Me and Yoongi hyung are together now". Jimin said, showing them their intertwined hands.

"OH MY GOD--wait why aren't you all react as me?" Hoseok ask, lookin at Jin and Namjoon with weird espression, cause he's the only one who is overreacting right now.

"Oh boy, I'm proud to say that I'm this savage boy's love advisor, and I'm the first one to know about his little 'crush' secret. So yeah all the credit belongs to me, bitches". Jin said proudly.

"Yeah me and Jin hyung has no secret between each other. Also.. I knew from the start that Yoongi hyung have feelings for Jimin. It's kinda obvious so...I can't believe you didn't take a hint about them, hobi".

"Ohh Yoongi boongie, we have been spent time with each other as a bro, you didn't even tell me that you're having a crush on Jimin? Dude the damn betrayal". Hoseok fake cry.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I did tell you, you hoe".

"You did?"

"Yeah. I told you that I liked someone. Without asking me who is it, you replied to me like 'oh yeah I think like hamburger too' and I don't think that's appreciative. Don't you think that kind of annoying with your hamburger addiction?"

Hoseok blink for few times before grinning. "Really? Owhh I'm sorry Yoongi hyung. I didn't realize that. I thought you're just joking".

"It's okay. And that's why I asked for Jin hyung's help, since he's the closest to Jimin. I want to ask Jungkook, but that dumb kid was just too gloomy to talk to me".

"I heard my name. And you said that I'm dumb. Thanks Yoongi hyung". Jungkook said in a mocking tone, settling down beside Hoseok with Taehyung just stood beside Jimin.

"Anytime". Yoongi smile.

"Anyway, you guys know about them too?" Hoseok look at Jungkook and Jimin.

Jungkook nod. "Yes. It's kind of offended that Yoongi hyung didn't tell me. But it's okay. I can see it from my laser eyes, how he is crazy in love with Jimin".

"Jimin told me, actually. He said he took a hint that Yoongi hyung actually likes him. But he just played stupid. Jimin has one weird principal about love, which is 'never confess first'. So that's why he's been teasing Yoongi hyung all these while". Taehyung add.

"You got what you wanted. Congrats Jimin ah".

"Owww thankyou my baby". Jimin said as he hug Taehyung.

"Wow, the amount of betrayal..so who's gonna accompany me to the coffee shop after class today? Yoongi hyung?"

"No. I'm going on a date with my baby. So byebye". Yoongi said.

"Rude. Namjoonie?"

"Well umm I'm sorry Hobi but me and Jin hyung are going to the store this evening".

"Among all the places, you both chose to date at a freaking store?"

"What, we are not going to date at a store. Namjoon broke my ladle. So we are buying the new one".

"I see. Hmm looks like I'm alone. Taehyung?"

Taehyung smile. "Of course hyung. You can--oww!" Taehyung groan when he feel Jungkook pinch his waist.

"What the heck was that, you coconut ass boy?"

"Taehyung, we are having a tutoring session today, aren't we?"

"Yes I know I know, just hear me out dude. Well actually Hobi hyung, Jungkook's right. We are having a tutoring session after class. So I can't accompany you to the coffee shop. But, Taeri can accompany you. She's alone in the house, so I hope you can spend time with her".

Hoseok's face lighten up. "Really Taetae?"

"Of course. Also..me and Jungkook are having our tutoring session at the park today. So whenever you're done getting your coffee, you can bring Taeri to the park and play with her there".

"Owwww my lifesaver Taetae. I'm glad to do so. And plus I really miss that kiddo. Are you sure that I'm not bothering you guys?"

"What? No you're not going to bother us".

"Well I don't know. I'm afraid that I'll get in the middle of your tutoring date".

'Date'. Thinking about that word made Taehyung's cheek tinted with red colour, as he hide his smile.

Jungkook and Taehyung accidentally look at eachother, few seconds before they turn their head away, feeling awkward.

"Umm I'm..I'm going to class now. Don't wanna be late". Taehyung said and he excused himself.

"Y..yeah me too. So...see ya later". Jungkook also said, and also walk away to different direction.

"Owhh my Taetae. He's so cute with his blushing cheeks". Jimin cooed.

"Yeah. That's how I took a hint and know that Yoongi hyung actually is in love with Jimin". Namjoon said and they all nod.

************************************
"Taetae oppaa". Taeri shout, running to Taehyung.

"Taeri ahh". Taehyung embraced his little sister with a wide smile on his face.

"Did you have fun with Hobi oppa?" Taehyung ask, fixing Taeri's bangs.

Taeri nod. "Yes oppa. Hobi oppa brought me to drink chocolate milkshake and bought me candies".

Taehyung look up to Hoseok, who is grinning. "Hobi hyung, don't waste your money on Taeri buying her sweets, please?"

"Taetae what are you talking about. I didn't waste money. I just treat this cute little girl some candies, and I'm glad to make her happy".

"Thank you, Hobi hyung".

"My pleasure".

Hoseok look at the scattered papers on the table.

"Wow, Jungkook. You're getting smarter. Didn't expect that, actually". Hoseok look at Jungkook, who is already glaring at him.

"Oh.. hehe sorry about that. Anyway...you kids have fun. Taeri ah, let's go to play".

"Yeahh let's go oppa". Taeri run but suddenly she fell on the ground.

Jungkook and Hoseok gasp while Taehyung is just chuckling.

Taeri get up, giggling. "I'm okay, I'm okay. Let's go Hobi oppa". Taeri said as she pull Hoseok's arm.

Jungkook exhaled. "Phew, that scares me".

"Oh don't worry about it. She just loves playing and running around. She falling down is not a new thing to me. I know she's gonna get up by herself ".

"Yeah. She's a big girl ". Jungkook nod his head.

Taehyung smile, looking at Taeri and Hoseok who are playing swings together. Hoseok pushed Taeri made the little girl giggle.

"Anyway, Taehyung. I..I wanna ask you something about Taeri. But--nevermind".

"You've been wondering why am I being overprotective of her right?".

"Uhmm.yeah actually ".

"And you're wondering about her parents, right?"

"Yeah. How do you know?"

Taehyung shrug. "I can guess".

"I mean..I won't force you. Just tell me everything if you're okay with it".

"Taeri and I used to grow up with a very loving family. Our parents are nice and very care of us. But it's all change in a blink of eyes".

"You know Min Holdings?".

"Yeah one of the biggest company in Korea".

"My mother is CEO there".

Jungkook gasped. "Seriously?"

"Yeah. I can say that.. I kind of grow up with rich parents, like you. But I never being proud of it. My mother and father got into arguments and I don't know what caused them to, they got divorced and my mom left us, handling her company. After they got divorced, my father took care of me and Taeri all by himself. Taeri was only few years old at that time. My father struggled for us".

"Until my father passed away and left us two siblings, my mother didn't even care to visit us. I was damn mad at that time, Jungkook. We've been waiting for her, Taeri have been asking about her, hoping she would come, at least on my father's funeral. But it's such a fake hope, she didn't even care about us anymore. She totally left me and Taeri behind. She forgot her own children".

"After that, I said to myself that I must take care of Taeri, even if I have to struggle. After schools, I went to part time jobs, earning some money for our living. I can quit school, but I remembered my father's advice. No matter how struggle you are, how hard you are living your life, knowledge is always the first thing you need to gain. Without knowledge, you will no longer have will to live. I always tell Taeri to study hard, and not to worry about her school expenses".

"Taeri will always be my first priority. I want to protect her forever. I want to sacrifice everything for her. She's just a kid and deserve to live a happy life, which I will give to her. I promised myself that I would never let anyone hurt her precious heart, including myself. I won't forgive myself if anything happens to her".

"My mother left her family, for her self importance. Knowing that she's rich but don't even want to support her children, that's pissing me off. That's what made me hate her. You know what, I was taught by my father, that I should never hate our mother. But I'm growing up, Jungkook. She abandoned us. I raised Taeri all alone with hatred towards our mother. She never knows, she will never know how much I am struggle. I can't deny the fact that I still hate her until now. I never want to see her face again. It may sound cruel but I would never let Taeri know about her cruel mother".

Taehyung felt something on face. Looking up, just to see Jungkook softly caressing his face with his thumb, wiping off his tears.

Jungkook touch Taehyung's hand. "That's a thorny life of yours. I feel sorry for you, Taehyung. Just so you know, you are a very good brother towards Taeri. You didn't break your own promise towards yourself. You managed to taking care of Taeri until now. You can give the love she deserves. And I'm sure, she's so happy and lucky to have you".

"Won't she hate me, Jungkook? I can't provide the life she wanted".

"Taehyung, she's a grown up. she knows your struggles. I know she don't care having a rich life, as long as you're always beside her".

Taehyung smile. "I'm scared. My father uses to tell me that, my mother is homophobic. So I'm sure one of the reason she left us was because, she's ashamed of me. She can't accept me being gay".

Jungkook went silent.

"I understand. I won't ask your opinion, Jungkook. Born to be a straight guy, it must be weird growing up with gays around you, right?"

"Tae, it's not like you think. Just so you know, I'm not homophobic. I'm surrounded by gay friends, so I don't mind about it. Seeing Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung are happy, with Jimin and Yoongi hyung are finally together, I can say that...being gay is kind of cool".

"You can't force your feelings towards someone you couldn't love, Taehyung. So don't be afraid. Some homophobics are bunch of idiots you need to ignore in your life. Whoever you love, it's your choice. It's your love life. Not theirs".

Taehyung chuckle. "Surrounded with bunch of gay dorks influenced you?"

"To being gay?" Jungkook questioned.

Taehyung shrug. "You're straight. Nothing can change your sexuality unless certain reasons make you".

"Yeah.. you're right".

"Anyway, thank you for sharing your memories with me".

"I don't want you to die out of curiosities. I trust you, so that's not a problem".

Jungkook smile hearing Taehyung's words. He's glad that Taehyung can be more opened about his life to him now.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 32.5K 41
-in which taehyung gets a part time job over summer, where he tutors delinquent jungkook, however their time together is spent in more ways than just...
53.7K 2.4K 19
Kim Taehyung a young ceo who hates his homophobic stepmother asks jeon jungkook a young college student to be his fake boyfriend Bottom kook Top tae...
888K 50.1K 66
A sweet boy with a dark past, Kim Taehyung, goes to the university and meets Jeon Jungkook, an outrageous, rich and mysterious boy. Taehyung gets inv...
284K 11.3K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...