Transformers Prime: Fanfictio...

By MarcyWeisinger

this story is about Primus's daughter. Primus first created her when everyone was not on the planet. He then... More

Characters In My Story #1
Characters In My Story #2
LightAngel's Creation
1
3 Part 1
4 Part 2

2

86 1 0
By MarcyWeisinger

Location: Autobot Base

Inside The Autobot Base:

The Next Morning:

LightAngel's Room:

Inside LightAngel's Room:

LightAngel slowly woke up. She got up from her berth and she walked out.

Main Lobby/Med Bay:

LightAngel walked and saw some humans she had never seen before. “Who are you?” I asked them. They all looked at you. “And may I ask. Who are you?” The man asked you. "I'm LightAngel.” I said and replied back to the man. He nodded. “Well. I'm Agent Fowler. And that over there is Jack, Miko, and Raf.” He said. I nodded. I looked up and saw Prime walking in. “Prime. Why didn't you say that you had a new team member?” Agent Fowler asked him. “She just joined yesterday. And we have no choice. The reason why is because our creator Primus, wants us to protect her from Unicron.” He said and explained to him. Agent Fowler nodded. Miko looked at you.

“What's that symbol on your chest?” She asked me. “It represents their creator Primus. To which I don't know why I have the symbol.” I said and replied back to her. She nodded. Ratchet was looking at things but was looking at the prophecies that were told. One was where it was told that the darkness would awaken. And the other was that a certain femme would light everyone's darkest hour in the midst of the war. Soon Prime walked over. “Looking at the prophecies.” He asked him. “Yes. I am. We just don't know what the prophecies are going to be with. But this one is saying that a certain femme would light everyone's darkest hour in the midst of the war.” He said and replied back to Prime.

“Could it be LightAngel? Because we just found her yesterday.” He asked him. "I think it could be.” Prime said and replied back to him. Soon after a while. Everyone got acquainted with LightAngel. But little did everyone know something was happening. And it wasn't a good thing. And it was going to change LightAngel's protection even more. Something was awakening. And it was her evil and dangerous uncle Unicron. Unicron doesn't know that LightAngel is his niece. He was to awaken today. Ratchet was looking until he was hearing something. He went and he tried something. Soon everyone was listening. “That's a heartbeat.” Ratchet said. “But how can the Earth's core have a heartbeat? There's nothing down there but.” June said and asked. But Raf finished her sentence. “The blood of Unicron.” Raf said.

Location: Volcano

Inside The Volcano:

“I have awakened.” Unicron's voice said.

Location: Nemesis

Inside The Nemesis:

Throne Room:

Megatron was standing near the computer looking at things. Megatron heard the doors open to the room. He looked and he saw Soundwave. “Soundwave. Did you get the coordinates to where Unicron is awakening?” He asked him. Soundwave nodded. He handed his master the coordinates. Megatron took them. He then took off.

Outside The Nemesis:

Flightdeck:

Megatron looked at the coordinates. He transformed and he took off to where Unicron was awakening.

Location: Volcano

Outside The Volcano:

Megatron transformed and he looked down. “Master Unicron. I live to serve you.” He said. Soon Unicron's face appeared. He looked and he growled. “You dare summon me. I only summoned myself.” He said and replied back to Megatron. Unicron looked at him. But he soon felt something. “Master Unicron, is something wrong?” He asked him. “Yes. I'm feeling and sensing something. I'm sensing the presence of my brother Primus. But that's impossible. I must find this and eradicate it.” He said and replied back to Megatron. “Master Unicron. What if I try to find this thing and help you destroy it.” He asked him. Unicron looked at him. “Fine. Destroy it. If you don't, you know what's coming.” He said and replied back to Megatron. Megatron nodded. Unicron soon went down. Megatron quickly left and headed back to the ship.

Location: Autobot Base

Inside The Autobot Base:

Main Lobby/Med Bay:

Everyone was doing the best they could to protect you and make sure that Unicron doesn't know that you exist. You slowly got up and walked to your room. You wanted alone time. You approached your room. The doors slid open. You walked inside. They soon closed.

LightAngel's Room:

Inside LightAngel's Room:

“Primus. If you can hear me. I need you please.” I said. Soon his form appeared. “Yes.” He said and replied back to me. “It's... Unicron.” I said. “What about him?” He asked me. “He's awakened. He's the earth's core.” I said and replied back to him. “What!?” He exclaimed. He looked at you. “How's that possible?” He asked you. “I don't know. So please. I need to know how I am connected to you.” I said and asked him. He sighs. “I wanted to wait. But now's the time to tell you. I’m your... father. I created you long ago. It was centuries ago that I created you.” He said and replied back to me. “So... you're my father.” I asked him. “Yes. I am. And Unicron must not know about this. But do be careful. Because he can sense my presence.” He said and replied back to me. I nodded. “I need to go. Be safe my little angel.” He said. “I will, father.” I said and replied back to him. He smiled. He soon disappeared. I then left a note letting people know where I will be. I wanted time alone by myself and I wanted to get some fresh air.

Location: Nemesis

Inside The Nemesis:

Throne Room:

Soundwave was busy looking through the computers when he noticed a strange signal. “Soundwave discovered something master.” He said using Knockout's voice in a voice recording. Megatron quickly got up from his throne and he went over. “What signal is that Soundwave?” He asked him. “It's a signal that Soundwave has never seen before.” He said and replied back to his master in a voice recording. Megatron looked at it. His eyes immediately widened. “By Cybertron. Soundwave. Is that almost the signal and signature of Primus?”  He asked him. Soundwave nodded. “Give me the coordinates now.” He asked him. Soundwave nodded. Megatron quickly got the coordinates and he took off.

Location: Forest

Inside The Forest:

Megatron walked around until he saw a femme. He tilted his helm. “It's just a femme.” He said to himself. He looked at her until he felt Unicron. “Destroy the thing.” His voice said. Megatron looked at the femme. But for some reason he couldn't do it. And he didn't know why. He turned and walked until he stumbled and tripped and fell. Making the femme turn. “Who's there?” She asked. She looked more until she saw Megatron. She walked over and she looked at him. “Who are you?” I asked him. “You don't want to know, kid. Just go.” He said and replied back to me. “I'm not a kid. I'm a full teenager. I'm only 17.” I said and explained to him. He looked at me. And that's when I saw his optics were purple.

“Uh. Why are your optics purple?” I asked him. “Kid. Leave. Please.” He said and replied back to me. Soon Megatron heard Unicron's voice. “I'll do it myself.” His voice said. Soon Unicron took full control. “I have you now. So tell me. Why do you have my brother's presence?” He asked me. “I don't have to tell you anything.” I said and replied back to him. He growled. “Oh. You're gonna tell me all right.” He said. “Anyways, who are you?” I said and asked him. He laughed evilly. “I am the Chaos Bringer. Known as Unicron, kid.” He said and replied back to me. LightAngel gasped. I immediately backed up. “You're the one people warned me about.” I said. He laughed evilly.

“Warned. Hmm. And look at this. You didn't listen. Very smart and disobedient girl.” He said and replied back to me. Unicron smiled evilly. He walked forward. “No, please don't.” I said. Megatron didn't like this. He didn't like being controlled on what to do. Megatron soon got control back. His optics soon changed back to red. I looked and saw the guy was back to normal. “What's your name?” He asked me. “It's LightAngel.” I said and replied back to him. “But who are you?” I asked him. “It's Megatron. But please go. Run kid. Because he may get control back. Don't tell anyone about this with me.” He said and replied back to me. I nodded. I looked at Megatron. I went and I handed him something. He looked at it. I soon walked away. Megatron looked at the object. It was a flower. A soft smile formed on his faceplates. Which hasn't been there for eons and centuries. Megatron soon walked off and walked away.

Location: Autobot Base

Inside The Autobot Base:

Main Lobby/Med Bay:

You walked in but you noticed that everyone was busy doing things. You then walked past them. You walked and headed to your room.

LightAngel's Room:

Inside LightAngel's Room:

You walked over and you laid down on your berth. But you soon heard your father's voice. “Child. Is something wrong? I can feel and sense that something is wrong.” Your father's voice asked you. “Yes father. Something is wrong. It's about Unicron.” I said and replied back to my father. “What about him?” My father's voice asked me. “You promise you won't tell anyone if I tell you.” I said and asked my father. “I promise.” My father said and replied back to me. “What do you need to tell me?” My father's voice said and asked me. “Well. I had a confrontation with Unicron. But it was through Megatron. Megatron was fine at first until Unicron controlled him. But Megatron stopped him.” I said and explained to my father. I waited for a response. But there was complete silence.

“Father.” I said. Trying to get him to respond back to me until he did. “I'm still here, LightAngel.” My father's voice said and replied back to me. “Did he hurt you? Because if he did. He won't see another day.” My father's voice said and asked me. “No he didn't father. Unicron didn't even get to lay a hand or a finger on me. It was all thanks to Megatron.” I said and replied back to my father. “I see. Let's talk more about this tomorrow, LightAngel. It’s getting late.” My father's voice said. “Yes father.” I said and replied back to my father. “I love you, LightAngel.” My father's voice said. “I love you too, dad.”  I said and replied back to my father. Soon the chat ended. I turned over. Soon before I knew it. I fell into a deep recharge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
132K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...