Fallen Stars| โœŽ

By Trick_writes

"You obsessed, Riv?" "Always have and always will and nothing is going to change that." - Ella Reid the gi... More

preface
playlist
charcter aesthetic
Prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
charpter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen

chapter thirteen

2.1K 61 18
By Trick_writes

"Man, are you even listening?" I glance over at Sam, one of Noah's many friends. I never liked the dude especially when he would pick on Ella when we were younger.

Sam was a pussy. He would never say or do anything to Ella when Noah was around because he knew damn well Noah would beat his ass if he heard half of the shit he said to his little sister.

"No." I grumble. Sam just rolled his eyes and placed a hand on my shoulder. Glaring at him, thankful he got the hint and removed his hand off of me.

"Did you hear about that fight at the party last weekend?" My body stilled at the question. My eyes went from person to person trying find my best friend.

Once I spotted him teasing a familiar ginger girl I let out a sigh. "Nope." I muttered, looking back at the blonde boy in front of me. If Noah found out about me and Ella he would probably kill me.

Literally. I just need to keep this hidden because I don't want to die just yet. Especially after having my Ella.

My eyes roam the school cafeteria looking for a specific brunette girl. I push off the wall, not listening to Sam as he calls my name.

When I can't find Ella in the crowds of teens I leave the cafeteria. When I am finally in the empty hallway and not in the loud cafeteria I feel more at ease.

I hate people. I can't be around too many people without feeling like I was going to panic. Entering the library quietly. I knew Ella was in here somewhere.

She either had her nose shoved in a book or listened to music. We were alike in some ways. Many ways actually. She just didn't know it yet.

I peek down each book aisles looking for Ella. My legs come to a halt when I spot her sitting on the floor at the end of a book aisle.

Her legs were stretched out in front of her. I smiled slightly when her feet couldn't touch the bookshelf in front of her.

She stretches her feet out hoping that it would magically touch. To my surprise it did, barely.

She didn't notice me staring or walking in her direction. Ella was the type of person not to pay attention to her surroundings.

Even when we were younger. She had boys at her feet but she didn't know because she was blind. Maybe she should wear her glasses more often.

I watched as she nodded her head slowly to the music. Her eyes grow wide for a moment when I sit across from her.

Ella pulls her airpods from her ears, placing them back into the small white case. She pushes her long dark brown hair out of her face.

"Why are you here?" She grumbles slightly. I chuckle a bit. "I was looking for you green." She rolls her green eyes at the nickname that I gave her when I was 10.

I was so tempted to grab her by the jaw and kiss her. If she knew all of the shit that goes through my head at the sight of her she would think I was insane.

Ella Reid was the only girl that could drive me insane. She was always in my head. It's as if she owned me, my mind, my soul.

"I wanted to see you." I shrug. I wanted to do a lot of things. But I know that she wasn't ready. I watch her freckled cheeks turn a soft rose color.

Her lips turn up slightly. She turns her head, blocking my view of her beautiful smile.

"Did I make you nervous Ella?" I tease. Her piercing gaze snaps to mine. There she was. The Ella I knew.

The Ella no one else ever got to see. "Nervous? No, I don't get nervous." She snapped. I knew she was lying.

Everytime she lies she does this thing with her eyes. You wouldn't pick it up if you weren't paying attention but me on the other hand.

I always look her in the eye. I can't help it. They were too beautiful not to.

"Stop looking at me like that." She tries everything not to look at me. "What do you mean?" I ask innocently.

She points a finger at me. "That. That thing you do with your face." Out of nowhere she shoves a book into my face causing me to laugh.

A laugh that had her pausing to stare. "What?" I ask, my brows drawing closer together. Ella shakes her head. "Nothing."

The way she looked at me made me want to kiss her. My eyes drop to her lips. Full and soft. "River–" My head snaps up.

Noah stood at the end of the bookshelf. Quickly pushing myself off of the floor. "What are you doing here?" Noah's eyes go between me and Ella.

"I hate the noise." I shrug. But god my heart was pounding.

I glanced back at Ella, her green eyes were slightly bigger. "Finally." She grumbled. "I thought I was going to die. Keep your dog with you." She motioned at me with her head.

I glared at her. This little– "Ah ha she called you a dog." Noah smacked my back as he laughed.

Before I knew it, It was after school hours and I was still in the art room with my pencil in hand as I continued to sketch.

Miss Zane gave me a key for whenever I want to come here and let out steam. Miss Zane was my mothers best friend.

After mom died she took me in. The best way she could.

Music blasts in my ears and I continue with my pencil strokes. Sextape by Deftones plays in my headphones.

Music was the best way for me to escape from the darkness in my own head. I lean back looking at what I drew.

Familiar eyes stare back at me. Her eyes. I groan. "I'm going insane." I breathe out. I can't stop thinking about her.

I stand up and grab my things from the table. I open the classroom door, peeking out.

When I don't see any security guards I quickly lock the door and quietly rush out of the school.

I walk down the street with my keys in my hand. I parked my truck down the street so no one thought that there is someone trying to vandalize the school.

Once I make it to my truck I quickly lock it, throwing my bag onto the passenger seat as I get in.

I make sure I take the long way home. The wind blows, hitting my skin making goosebumps appear on my skin due to the window being rolled down.

I turn the radio on before resting my arm on the car door.

Night drives are one of few things I love in this cruel world. I enjoy the peaceful night before I have to go home.

I shut off the light to the truck before I pull into the driveway. I leave my bag on the seat and get out of the truck making sure to be quiet as I do so.

My heart pounds in my chest as I unlock the front door. I was tempted to turn around and go to Noah's but I didn't want him to ask questions about earlier.

I slowly turn the doorknob and open the door. I let out a shaky breath when I don't see any light on. "Where the hell were you?" My father sneered. A light flicked on revealing his tall figure.

I'm going to try to be more active but I haven't been feeling motivated.

sorry I kinda dropped off the face of the earth..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 33.6K 47
๐‘ด๐’š ๐’”๐’Œ๐’Š๐’“๐’• ๐’“๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’” ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’…๐’“๐’๐’‘ ๐’…๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’†๐’ˆ๐’”. ๐‘ต๐’ ๐’–๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’˜๐’†...
8.3M 123K 64
"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ...
7.5K 279 51
We all remember that first love. The one who we fell head over heels in love with who also destroyed us. When Emily meets Jay on her first day at the...
52.4K 4.3K 41
[Teen and New Adult Romance] "Life as a trailer trash kid is nothing short of shitty, especially when the love of my life pretends that I don't exist...