Marvel Husband

By Codegeass2023

Y/n L/n, who works at a tech company but what he didn't know he was he being looked by some female hero's. Th... More

Bio

Prologue

3.1K 159 67
By Codegeass2023

Y/n P.O.V.

Y/n: I think that's enough for today...

My name is Y/n L/n... I work at a tech company owned by S.T.A.R.K. Industry. You know the very famous industry owned by the well-known hero, Iron Man. Yeah, that guy... I swear sometimes he has big ego that he needs everything named after him. Not to mention he's a goddamn womanizer, who manage to sleep with many beautiful women before settling down with his secretary.

Unlike me, who graduated from a simple community college and got dumped or rejected multiple times from different women, my age. That I decided just to live a simple normal life and get a job here that pays well to its employees. However, everything is the same over and over that I make me wonder about myself... what am I doing with my life?

Is it going to be the same thing over and over for the rest of my life until my death...

Y/n: I need something to drink...

After clocking out from work, I decided to go to a nearby local bar close to where I live. While driving there I was thinking about my life so far. It been what... 6 years since my last breakup before graduation. I remember how Erica told me, she was cheating on me with a classmate of hers and how she been seeing him for about a year now. Hence, our breakup ending with sad ending with me being alone again once more.

Y/n: I swear why would you date someone only to cheat on them afterwards when you get bored or lose interest.

Reaching the bar, I get out of my car before locking it however something felt off for some reason. It felt like I was being spied on from a distance as I turn around to look at my surroundings for a moment. I spotted no one making me feel unease...

Y/n: That's strange...?

Deciding not to put too much mind about it, I went inside the bar to order my drink for the day.

3rd P.O.V.

Buzzing noise...

??? 1: That was close! I almost thought he spotted me for a moment there.

Unknown to Y/n, he was right about someone spying on him but it wasn't just any person but instead...

Wasp: For an ordinary guy like him, he has a keen sense of awareness. *squeal in excitement* I wish I could hug him and have him all to myself!

???: Excuse me?

Wasp: Eep!

Wasp turn around to see none other than Black Widow behind her and with a stern expression.

Black Widow: What did you say, Wasp? Don't forget we made an agreement on sharing him.

Wasp: Hehehe... I know. I was just joking! *thought* Even though it was true~

THWIP!

The two then turn around to see Spider Gwen or Ghost spider arrived at the scene.

Ghost Spider: Hey, girls! Did Wasp find him?

Black Widow: Yeah, he went to the bar where we're standing.

Ghost Spider: Wow! It must have been a long day of work if he wants to drink.

Wasp: Hopefully he doesn't drink too much, I had enough dealing with that when it came to my ex husband.

Suddenly a loud lightning strike spook the three of them.

???: We're already familiar about your ex, Wasp.

From up in the sky appeared two people, Storm and Emma Frost from the X-Men.

Emma Frost: Hank is a terrible person to think he can abuse his own wife because of his ego.

Storm: It bad enough for mutant kind to try live a normal life especially finding a partner who would accept them.

Black Widow: Yeah... *thought* I wonder would he still accept me if he knew my condition.

Thump! Thump!

Two loud thumps were heard belonging to none other than She-Hulk and Red She-Hulk.

She-Hulk: Sticked the landing!

Red She-Hulk: Is everyone here?

All seven female superheroes arrived at the location where Y/n is at after Wasp was following him for about a month now.

Red She-Hulk: Hey, where Captan Marvel and Rouge?

Black Widow: Captain Marvel needed to deal with a Avenger lever threat.

Emma Frost: Rouge is still hesitant about meeting him. She worried this relationship would fail like her previous ones. Considering her powers prevent her from making any skin to skin contact.

Wasp: Poor girl...

Ghost spider: Can't blame her even I have hard time making a relationship last.

She-Hulk: Now that we know where he is... who wants to talk with him first and convince him to meet us.

All seven of them looked back at one another, wondering who should it be.

Wasp: I could do it-

Black Widow: Not you, Wasp! I'm sorry but considering you been following him for about a month. You're too close to him, there's a chance of you slipping up.

She-Hulk: Well... me and Red She-Hulk can't talk to him in our hulk forms. He'll get overwhelmed that two giant woman want to talk with him. And I'm definitely not going back to my human form since I'm more confident like this!

Red She-Hulk: Same here!

Ghost spider: I could go but I might come off too awkward...

Black Widow: I could do it since I'm trained for any situation but... even with my skill... I...

Wasp: What is it?

Blake Widow: I'm too nervous to talk with him! He's actually the first guy who I ever actually have feelings for since leaving Red Room.

Everyone look at Black Widow in shock seeing this type of honest reaction.

Storm: Then that leaves Me and Emma...

Emma: I believe I should be the one to talk with him, Storm. You are very infamous among the public so there a chance someone in the bar might recognize you. Besides I can use my psychic abilities to make a mental protection if I need to just incase.

Storm: I understand.

She-Hulk: So, we're in an agreement that Emma should be the one to talk with Y/n.

Black Widow/Ghost spider/Wasp/Storm/She-Hulk/Red She-Hulk: Yes!

She-Hulk: Don't fail us, Emma! We're counting on you.

Emma: Don't worry I will do everything I can to get his attention and get him to agree on dating us.

Emma P.O.V.

Later...

After using my power to change the appearance of my clothing. I'm make my way inside the bar as I looked around to see where he is until spotting him by the counter.

Emma: *thought* There he is!

Making my way towards him, I took a seat next to him as I acted natural.

Emma: Hello, handsome~!

Y/n: Huh? Are you talking to me?

Emma: Who else silly~? So, what brings you to this place?

Y/n: I just came here to get a drink after coming back from work.

Emma: It must have been rough day.

Y/n: If you mean going about your day doing the same thing over and over then yeah, you can count this day as one of them.

Emma: Oh... *thought* You loosing him, Emma!? Do something quick!

While I tried to change the subject quick, the news came on as I noticed it was talking about mutant kind and how they're a threat to society. It made me mad knowing people don't understand the struggle we mutants have to go through. Then I realized Y/n is watching the news as well.

Emma: I'm guessing you took interest about mutants.

Y/n: Yeah, I just don't understand how can society discriminate them. I mean it not their fault they became mutant in first place.

Emma: What do you mean?

Y/n: What I mean is we should be understanding of them and accept them for who they are. I mean how would you react if you were in their shoes and society started shunning you. It not fair to the mutant society being treated this way, they're people too.

After hearing that, I could feel my heart pounding rapidly and face heating up. I couldn't believe how concerned he is about mutant kind. All I want to do right now is pull him into a hug! But I need to make of something first...

Emma: I never told you my name... my name is Emma.

Y/n: Nice to meet you, Emma! My name is Y/n.

Emma: I have question for you... how would you react if I was a mutant?

Y/n: I would react excited!

Emma: Then....

Using more of psychic abilities, I made everyone around us stop moving. A trick I learned from the professor. Then I showed my true appearance to Y/n as I noticed his stunned reaction.

Emma: The truth is Y/n... I'm a mutant but not just any random mutant. I'm part of the X-men and teach at a school called the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters. And my hero name is Emma Frost!

Y/n: Whoa...

Emma: I know this is overwhelming to you but tell me your honest thoughts right now. What do you think of me now after I showed you who I am?

I waited for a moment for him to speak.

Y/n: Now, I know why you call yourself Emma Frost... that name really suits you!

Emma: Y-You're not scared?

Y/n: Nope! It's like I said before to you and now that I know who are you are... I'm even more excited!

I couldn't only smile a sight of relief after hearing that.

Emma: You have no idea how much it means to me hearing that from you.

Y/n: I'm glad to hear it! So, why are you at this bar anyway, Emma?

Emma: About that... let me explain to you.

3rd P.O.V.

Outside the bar....

The other female superheroes are seen eavesdropping at the window of the bar wondering what's going on inside.

Ghost spider: What's happening?

Black Widow: I don't know.

Wasp: I hope everything is going well in there.

After a few minutes, Emma step out of the bar as the six of them look at her in suspense.

She-Hulk: So...?

Emma: ...... HE SAID YES!!!

They all cheered in excitement of the good news.

Red She-Hulk: This is the best!

Storm: Did he ask who he want go first?

Emma: He said to leave it up to us so I was thinking we go by order. Wasp, you go first since you been keeping an eye on him the longest.

Wasp: Yes!

Emma: Then Black Widow.

Black Widow: Ok.

Emma: Followed by Ghost spider, Storm, She-Hulk, Red She-Hulk, Captain Marvel, and Rouge last since she needs some time to be convinced.

She-Hulk: That's great! We each take turn dating him for whole two weeks.

Emma: Then we are in agreement!

Wasp: I better get ready for tomorrow~! Later girls!

Wasp then flies away as everyone split up to get ready for their dates for the next two weeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
671K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
186K 5.1K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
167K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...