𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐎

By -MoneyChaser

typical highschool love story More

𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ„π†πˆπππˆππ†
π“π–πŽ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πˆπ•π„
π’πˆπ—
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
π“π–π„ππ“π˜
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-πŽππ„
make some noise yall wtf
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π“π–πŽ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

10.1K 629 161
By -MoneyChaser

excuse mistakes!

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇. 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟰𝗧𝗛

"𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 me why D1 ate my pussy," Kema randomly said making Anija choke on her smoothie. Kema just watched her as she patted her chest aggressively, trying to comprehend what Kema just said and the fact that she was choking.

Anija eventually calmed herself down, rubbing her chest now feeling her throat hurting from choking. She drank some water instead of her smoothie and placed it down before looking at her best-friend. "The fuck?" She let out.

"Yeah.." Kema slowly nodded, she just needed to get that off her chest.

"When was this?" Anija asked while looking around the library, making sure nobody was listening. "I thought you were babysitting this weekend?"

"Just on Saturday. My dad came back Sunday and I went to go see Damarcus. We were just chillin in his car smoking and eating at first. Then we went to his house and it... happened," Kema explained while looking at the floor.

"Well you don't look so happy about it. How did it feel? How do you feel?" Anija asked.

"It felt good but I don't... I felt like a dirty hoe after," Kema said making Anija scrunch her face up. "I don't know.. I don't think I like him forreal. I can't explain how I felt but I didn't feel right. I got an Uber to go home right after and we haven't talked since."

"I'm confused. Why do you feel like that? Did he forc—"

"No no! He didn't force me, it was consented, I agreed to it and everything," Kema told her.

"Did he clean you up after or did he treat you like a piece of shit?" Anija asked.

"He cleaned me up after," She told her.

"Did he not make you cum?" Anija asked, she was really trying to understand what Kema meant.

"Girl low your voice," Kema whispered yelled at her.

"But he did.. I told you it felt good. Really good. But that's the problem. I didn't like him that much until he ate me out and I feel like that's not good. I don't want our relationship to be based off sex. And this is my first time doing anything like that so it's like after experiencing that, I'm just feening for more low-key," She expressed.

"Woah.." Anija frowned, that sounded deeper than it needed to be and it scared her. "Lemme ask googl—"

"Girl shut up," Kema chuckled, taking her phone out of her hand and putting it down.

"Nah but forreal though, that sounds like some shit that I have no idea about. It felt so good that it's.. bad? Is that what you're tryna say?" She asked and Kema nodded eagerly.

"Yes! That's exactly what I mean. If you get it then you get it... do you get it?" She asked.

"I mean.. kinda," Anija shrugged. "But why haven't you guys talked since it happened? That's weird."

"I'm kinda ignoring him," Kema said. "I just need time to think. I don't even know what to say, that's so awkward. Like you ate my pussy..."

"It ain't hit me till I sobered up. But I knew what I was doing and I kinda... initiated it. So I feel bad for ghosting him," She continued.

"Yeah. Don't leave him hanging for too long.. this ain't no one night stand," Anija said making her laugh. "I can't believe that happened though... you swore it was gonna be me first. You owe me 100 you know that right?"

Kema rolled her eyes, picking up her phone and going to her Cash-App. The two of them made a bet a few years ago that whoever did anything sexual first had to pay the other 100 dollars. It was a childish little bet they made their freshman year. They were both going strong for 3 years up until now.

"Can't believe this shit.. this is not very P of me at all," Kema shook her head while sending the money. "Yo money sent, bighead."

"Thank yaaa," Anija smiled while picking up her phone. "It's okay cause I ain't P either... I very much love and miss my man."

"As you should," Kema nodded, not even realizing she said love. The blind leading the blind...

"Oh my gosh did I tell you? On Saturday after you left, he came over and accidentally ending up sleeping over. He woke up the next morning and his mom was so mad. He said they got into a big argument cause he missed church and stayed a night without telling her," Anija explained.

"Damn," Kema said.

"Yeah but he told his dad that he was at my place. We took a nap and by the time we woke up it was really late so he just stayed. He told his dad but not his mom," She continued.

"Then why his mom trippin?"

"Cause she still didn't know and stuff. And probably cause she fucking hates me," Anija shrugged.

"She still being weird?" Kema asked and she nodded. "She needa cut it out. And what was they even arguing about? Did he not come back the next day, it's not like he ran away."

"I'm saying. I'm trying to understand where she's coming from but I feel like she's just picking any reason to argue with him and it's really been messing with him lately," Anija sighed. "She was talking about taking the keys to his car and everything."

"The keys to his carrrr?" Kema scrunched her face up.

"Yeah but his dad won't let her. His dad needa— you know what, ian even gon speak on they family," Anija quickly stopped herself. She knew Kema was her bestfriend but she still didn't feel right discussing his family, she already said enough.

"Can we go to the cafe?" Kema asked. It was first hour so the cafe was still open because a lot of seniors and juniors had study hall for their first hour.

"What you want from the cafe?" Anija raised an eyebrow. Usually she was the one always asking to go to the cafe.

"Damarcus over there.." Kema trailed off as they stood up and grabbed their things.

"Oh you make me sick," Anija shook her head.

"I know you not talking," Kema waved her off.

𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ 𒊹︎

Anija stood close by her mom as they walked around the mall, she was following her mother like a lost puppy even though this was the mall she worked at. She just didn't want to lose her.

They were Christmas shopping for her siblings, friends, and other family. Anija honestly didn't even want to come because it just reminded her of someone that wasn't here anymore. Holidays and birthdays just didn't feel the same anymore so she dreaded them.

She used to love the month of December. It consisted  special days like her birthday, Christmas, and lastly.. her dad's birthday. That's why she dreaded this month. Though it was full of special dates, it reminded her of a traumatic event.

"What store you wanna go to?" Adrianna glanced at her as she looked around with a mug on her face. "Stop mugging people."

Anija slickly rolled her eyes. "Anywhere you wanna go mom.. I don't really care."

"You not gonna get anything for your lil boyfriend?" Adrianna asked.

"I do online shopping mom... I hate shopping in person and you know this," Anija said in a bored tone.

"Okay.. cut the attitude please," Her mom replied before sighing. "I'm just tryna get you in the holiday spirit Anija. Are you gonna be sad everytime this month comes up? It's your birthday month, it's Christmas coming up, and yes it is your dad's birthday month also but he doesn't want you to be miserable every December."

"Mom I'm not even sad. I just don't wanna be here," Anija said but her mom wasn't buying it.

"You've been sleeping a lot more often and I notice when you randomly zone out looking sad and stuff! And crying yourself to sleep every night isn't healthy!" Her mom exclaimed making her mentally groan to herself, embarrassed that her mom brought that up.

"Crying is actually healthy mom so.." Anija tried to make a point.

"Not when you're bottling up your feelings, acting like you're happy then crying on the low every night," Her mom continued.

"Mom it's not even every night. It's like every other.."

"Anija that's not the point," Adrianna stopped in her tracks and turned her body to look at her daughter. "Answer this. Are you okay?"

"Mom.. can we not do this in the middle of the mall.." Anija spoke lowly, feeling herself about to cry. She honestly didn't even know why but hearing those words made her just want to break down.

"You wanna go?" Her mom asked making her nod almost instantly. "Cmon.." She grabbed her hand and they made their way to the escalator. They had been at the mall for a couple hours now, they went right after Anija got out of school and they got multiple things, mainly her mom.

Less than 5 minutes later they were outside of the mall, in the parking lot now getting into the car. Anija huffed when she was settled in her seat while her mom turned the car on. She knew her mom wouldn't force her to talk to her but she might as well now.

"So wassup? You wanna talk about it? Cause I know you're not okay. Well you may be okay for now but you're not as okay as you want to be and I can see it. I can feel it," Adrianna said.

"I'm just still tryna get used to him not being here. It's not easy. How are you.. how are you moving on so easily?" Anija said.

"Moving on?" Her mom chuckled, glancing at her as she backed out of her parking space and got on the road.

"Not like that mom. Jus—"

"I know what you mean Anija.. but there's never a moving on. Yes, life goes on. But moving on to me is just forgetting about somebody... and I would never forget about your dad. Everything I do is in remembrance of him," Her mom said as she just listened closely.

"Everyone grieves differently but the way you go about things sometimes. The breakdowns, isolation.. I don't think it's healthy.." She trailed off. "Have you ever thought about therapy."

"I'm not doing therapy," Anija said bluntly. "Can I just grieve how I want? You just said everyone grieves differently but then said the way I grieve isn't healthy? I have my days mom just let me be please.. like I get it, I'm not strong like you. So what?"

"I didn't say all that Anija.."

"Basically," Anija shrugged. "I feel like I'm doing just fine. Things aren't ever gonna be the same again period, I'm not gonna act like it is."

Adrianna took a deep breath so she wouldn't snap at her before nodding. "Okay, you're right. I love you and I just want you to be happy.. that's all. I'm trying my best Anija."

"And you're doing the best mom, I love you for that. But I'm fine.. I promise," She told her.

"Okay," Her mom nodded before smiling a bit. "Do you wanna do anything for your birthday this year?" She changed the subject to something that would hopefully be more positive.

"Ion know," Anija shrugged. "I don't have anything in mind.. haven't really planned anything so probably not."

"You sure? Not even a lil dinner or something? I'm still sad we canceled your party last year," Her mom said. Last year they were supposed to throw her a party for her 16th but Anija ended up canceling it.

"Ion know," She repeated. Truthfully, she wouldn't mind having a few friends get together for her birthday. The idea sounded nice but she wasn't sure how her mood would be when the day would actually come.

"Well let me know if you change your mind.."

Anija nodded. Suddenly, her phone began to vibrate on her lap, making her pick it up seeing it was Jahmeer, immediately sending a smile across her face. She answered and held the phone up so he could see both her and her mom.

Adrianna turned her head and squinted her eyes looking at the phone briefly until she realized it was Jahmeer. "Hey son in law!" She waved, looking back at the road.

Anija eyed her mom at the new name she called him. "Son in law..?" She mumbled to herself.

Jahmeer laughed and waved back. "Hey Miss Adrianna. How you been?"

"Been good been good. How are you and your siblings?" She replied.

"I'm okay, they good. Where y'all headed?" He asked.

"Going home from the mall, you should've came with us!"

"I ain't know yall was goi—"

"Okay ummm am I not here?" Anija cut him off making them laugh. She set her phone down on her lap so he couldn't see her mom anymore. She grabbed her AirPods and put them in her ears, it connected to her phone automatically.

"You so rude," Her mom playfully rolled her eyes.

"Preach mama A!" Jahmeer said and Anija bursted out laughing.

"She can't even hear you," She said.

"Mm.. whatever. Hey pretty," He finally greeted her but she only rolled her eyes.

"It's too late to say hey to me. But hi," She replied.

"You know you missed me so stop acting like that," He said and she was quiet because she knew he was right. "How was shopping? What yall get?"

"Gifts for Christmas and stuff," She told him.

"Mm.. you going to practice? I could come get you," He said.

"Yeah you can pick me up," She said and he nodded. "Only if you get me food though."

"I was gon do that already.. fat ass," He said lowly and she just shrugged.

"At least you know."

"Call me when you home aight? And what you wanna eat?" He asked.

"I don't wanna eat before practice so we'll figure it out later," She replied and he nodded. "See you laterrrrr, muah muah muahhh," She blew him multiple kisses before hanging up.

Adrianna chuckled. "Remind me of your ugly ass daddy and I," She smiled.

"Umm not too much on my daddy cause I look just like him!"

_________________________
okayyy last chapter for today, i needa watch the chi 😒

i had no school today so i was like i might as well write

thoughts?

250 votes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Crush By ivy

Romance

294 32 21
A story about how a girl who thinks she's hard to love falls for a guy who loves her like it's breathingβ™‘
10.3K 141 99
Just a big family with a lot of issues and drama but tons of love for each other
69.3K 3.8K 31
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.
326K 10.1K 82
"...π’Š 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 π’šπ’π’– π’ˆπ’π’• 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’“π’†π’π’ˆπ’•π’‰ 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒑 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 π’šπ’π’– 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’“π’†π’‚π’…π’š 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 π’Žπ’š 𝒍...