๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฑ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘น๐‘ถ'๐‘บ ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ถ๐‘น

By literallyjustvia

Chris Mclean's reality TV show, Total Drama, has been renewed for a third season. Instead of just the returni... More

๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ป
๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป
๐‘ช๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฏ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ป - ๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ
๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฒ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฎ๐’€๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘ต - ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป 1
๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฒ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฎ๐’€๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘ต - ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป 3
๐‘บ๐‘ผ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ท๐’€ ๐‘ช๐‘น๐‘จ๐’๐’€ ๐‘ญ๐‘ผ๐‘ต ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฑ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘ต
๐‘จ๐‘ต๐’€๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐’€๐‘ผ๐‘ฒ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘ซ๐‘ถ, ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ซ๐‘ถ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น
NEW BOOK!!

๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฒ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฎ๐’€๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘ต - ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป 2

475 11 1
By literallyjustvia

"Woah, where are we now?" Cody gasps at the sight. "A grand piano? Wood-burning pizza oven? Four-person hot tub with L.E.D light show and dancing waters?"

Harold walks up to the hot tub. "How do I win this? My fair Leshawna loves a hot tub."

"Easy, tiger. These are my quarters. And they're off limits! Clear?"

Harold looks down with sadness. "Crystal."

"Oh, Chris! I heart your limits." Sierra smiles.

~

HEATHER

"Anyway, with Beth gone, Linds-iot, and Ale-whatever, looking like a real threat, my strategic option is to make friends with the new girl. Pretending to be best friends with THAT is going to be hard. I do not HEART the new girl. And I am NOT talking about that weirdo Sierra."

~

"And that's pretty much it. I skipped the cargo hold and galley, but I'm sure you'll find those exciting destinations later, when I 'accidentally' lock you in them."

There is some turbulence that makes all the chairs shake, this causing Bridgette to fall back into Alejandro's arms.

"Señorita, are you okay?" Alejandro smirks.

Bridgette locks eyes with him. "Is the earth moving?"

"Nope! We are!" Izzy exclaims.

"One more thing. I'm sure you remember a little something called the elimination ceremony. Takes place right in there, my friends. If you don't receive a barf bag full of airline-issue peanuts..." Chris explains.

"I've got a peanut allergy." Ezekiel informs. "Or more like a sensitivity."

Chris gives him a dirty look. "You will be forced to take the drop of shame."

"Okay, I just don't--"

Camila darts up from her seat. "I can't listen to him yap any longer!"

With that she pushes Ezekiel out of the plane.

"Hey! I was gonna do that." Chris looks the girl up and down with a scowl.

"I think we all wanted to do it." Camila flips her hair and walks back to where she was before.

The other contestants all nod.

~

"Every second, we're getting closer to adventure. And further from mama." DJ sighs.

"Cody Emmett Jameson Anderson. I also happen to know that your birthday is April 1st. You're my very own April Fool." Sierra smiles at Cody.

DINGGGGG

Chris appears in the doorway wearing a tuxedo. "Whenever you hear that friendly little bell, it's musical-number time! So, lets hear it."

"But what are we supposed to sing?" Courtney asks.

Chris smiles at the question. "You have to make it up as you go. Wouldn't be challenging otherwise, now would it?"

~

BEGGINING OF *COME FLY WITH US*

COURTNEY:

Up!

IZZY:

Up!

CAMILA:

Up!

LINDSAY:

Up!

HAROLD:

Sing!

CODY:

Sing!

DJ:

Sing!

TYLER:

Sing!

LESHAWNA, HEATHER, BRIDGETTE, COURTNEY, IZZY, CAMILA, SIERRA, LINDSAY:

We're flying!

EVERYONE:

And singing! We're flying and we're singing!

SIERRA:                                      

Come fly with us!                                                      

CODY, SIERRA:

Come fly with us!                                                                                                   

IZZY:

We've got a lot of crazy toons to bust, haha!

BRIDGETTE, LINDSAY:

Come fly with us!

CAMILA:

Try to escape with us.

ALEJANDRO:

It's a pleasure and an honor and a must.

DUNCAN:

Dudes, this is messed, you're singing in a plane.

HAROLD:

What did you expect? Chris is freaking insane.

GWEN:

Yeah, but guys. You're singing on TV.

COURTNEY:

Haven't you always wanted to? It can't just be me!

DJ:

Come fly with us.

DJ, LESHAWNA:

Come fly with us!

HEATHER:

Do you know how to steer this thing?

CHEF:

I try.

EZEKIEL:

They thought they couple leave me and depart. But this stoway's got winning in his heart!

NOAH:

Come fly with us. Come die with us.

OWEN:

We're flying?! I hate flying! Stop the plane!"

HEATHER, SIERRA, DJ, CODY:

Come fly with us! Come sing with us!

DUNCAN, GWEN:

No!

CHRIS:

Anyone care for a copy of the season three rules? Because in order to escape instant elimination-

BRIDGETTE:

All contestants must sing in each show.

COURTNEY:

Duncan, do it! Lets go!

CODY:

Gwen, sing it! Don't go.

GWEN:

I don't wanna go home. Come fly with us! Come fly with us! Come, and fly, with us!

COURTNEY:

Come on, Duncan. Please?

DUNCAN:

This sucks.

EVERYONE:

Yeah!

END OF *COME FLY WITH US*

~

"Enough singing, fruit cakes! Strap yourselves in. We are now beginning our decent into Egypt." Chef says over the loudspeaker.

"Geez, that is exhausting." Camila sighs and is about to fall into a seat.

Alejandro catches her. "I will always be to assist, darling."

Camila gives him a hard glare, and Alejandro lets go of her, making Camila fall to the floor.

"Musical numbers. Worst idea ever! Chris is such an id--" Chef continues talking. "Hey. why is the P.A. light still on? Oh..." Chef hangs up the announcement.

Chris is pissed off now. "We'll be right back."

~

All competitors are now out of the plane, and near the pyramids.

"You guys ready for a little fun? Huh? Wow, it's a scorcher out here, huh?" Chris slurps his drink. "I call today's challenge...Pyramid over Under."

"An eleven hour flight, chef's in-flight cuisine, a forced musical number. Now we've got a challenge?!" Leshawna groans.

"Don't you love this game?" Chris smiles while be fanned with a leaf.

~

Everyone is at the starting line.

"It's like we're being cooked in a giant oven." Harold sighs.

"It might help if you weren't dressed like a giant baked potato." Leshawna rolls her eyes, looking at the foil on Harold's head.

"Aluminum foil means the aliens can't reach your brains. It's a real problem in this area." Harold shrugs.

Chris bangs some symbols together. "Man, that's satisfying! All right. Pyramid Over Under means you choose how you'll get to the finish line. Either over or under the pyramid. Got it?"

Everyone nods.

"I am so ready to climb that thing." Camila says, stretching her arms.

"Ready, set--" Chris starts.

"Wait up, yo!"

Everyone turns around to see Ezekiel.

"You guys! Wait up! I told you I wasn't gonna lose this time, eh!" Ezekiel sticks a finger in Chris's face.

"Didn't we leave you in, like, Halifax or Whitehorse, or whatever?" Chris groans.

"It's called landing gear, homie. I climbed it and hid with the cargo." Ezekiel smiles.

Chris nods. "Impressive. But you're still out."

"No way! I'm in it to win it! Word!" Ezekiel throws his hands into the air.

Chris has a scrunched-up nose. "Hey, it's your funeral. Set, go!" Chris bangs the symbols together and everyone starts running.

~

Outside, Bridgette, Lindsay, Tyler, and Camila are looking at how tall the pyramid is.

"Is it too late to go under?" Tyler whines.

Camila shrugs. "It's worth a shot."

"Alejandro's doing okay. He is like the super-cutest mountain goat in the world!" Lindsay squeals.

Camila rolls her eyes while Lindsay and Bridgette admire Alejandro from below. "Whatever, I'm climbing this pyramid. Have fun, land walkers." She says and jumps up and onto the first step.

Once Camila's made pretty good progress-- about 1/4 of the way up-- She see's to her left, Alejandro jump down and back to the ground.

She watches him stick out two hands to Bridgette and Lindsay.

Tyler stands there, full of jealousy.

He's lost Lindsay.

"God, that's evil. Girlfriend Stealer" Camila mutters.

"What was that?" Alejandro asks, jumping up the mountain, already beside her.

~

"Lindsay!" Tyler calls, a little below Camila.

The two are watching Alejandro, who just made it to the top of the mountain with both Lindsay and Bridgette.

Tyler grabs onto the next step, but instead, he is stung by a scorpion. "Ow, my hand!" He yells in pain.

Camila sees this and jumps down the try and grab him.

She misses just slightly and silently watches Tyler tumble down the lower half of the mountain.

~

"It's too steep for me to carry you down." Alejandro says.

Camila grunts one last time while she lifts herself onto the top of the pyramid. "Oh--My--God. Curse--stupid--Chris." She says between breaths.

The three look behind them to see Camila panting.

"I--need--water." She says before falling.

"There must be an easier way to get down." Bridgette thinks. "I'm a surfer! I could surf!" She grabs onto a sign and tries to pry it out of the ground.

Tyler grabs onto the base of the sign. "Me too!"

Bridgette pulls the sign out and it hits Tyler in the face, causing him to fall back down the pyramid.

"Ouch." Camila looks up for a minute, before flopping back down.

~

Camila is at the base of the mountain, huffing. "Oh my god. I never thought I would fall down a mountain."

She looks behind her and sees Bridgette, Alejandro, and Lindsay, coming down the mountain at full speed right at her.

Camila screams at the top of her lungs as they hit her.

"That definitely broke something." Camila winces, face in the sand.

Alejandro picks her up and walks her through the finish line, along with Bridgette and Lindsay.

Alejandro set Camila down, and they walk to the same square where Leshawna, Harold, Bridgette, Lindsay, and DJ are standing.

"Not so fast." Chris stops the pair. "This season, three teams! Bridgette and Lindsay round out team one. Camila and Alejandro, you guys are the first members of team two."

"Can I team swap?" Camila rolls her eyes and Alejandro smirks at her.

Chris ignores the question.

"In Egyptian, it's Atenain." Harold states.

Chris rolls his eyes. "If it's any consolation, you do get..."

He points at Tyler, who is tumbling down the mountain.

"Oh, my, god." Camila's eyes grow.

"Uh, Tyler, is it?" Alejandro asks.

"Yep. And you also get:"

Noah and Owen run out of the pyramid, screaming.

"Ew." Camila scrunches her nose.

"Agreed." Alejandro nods.

Chris smiles. "Congratulations."

"Thats...." Alejandro puts a smile on his face. "Wonderful."

"Whatever you say, pretty boy." Camila rolls her eyes, walking to the Team Two square.

~

ALEJANDRO

"[BLEEP] Que de [BLEEP] Incompetents [BLEEP] "

~

CAMILA

"Son tu [BLEEP] bromeando? Yo tengo esos [BLEEP] en mi el equipo?!? [BLEEP] no!"

~

Sierra, Cody, and Heather cross the finish line. "We did it! Group hug!" Sierra exclaims. "Come on, Heath! You too!"

Heather rolls her eyes but joins Sierra and Cody's hug.

"Aaaaand hugs over. Sierra, get behind number two. Heather and Cody, you'll be on Team Three." Chris orders.

"In Egyptian--" Harold starts.

"SHUT THE [BLEEP] UP! NOBODY GIVES TWO [BLEEPS]!" Camila yells from her square.

She looks around to see everyone staring with wide eyes. "Sorry. Impulse. It was getting annoying."

"True that. No one cares, Harold." Chris nods.

The other contestants nod slowly.

"Where's Gwen? N-Not like I care. Just curious." Cody looks down.

The contestants look up to see Gwen, Duncan, and Courtney standing at the top of the mountain.

"Uh, Kids!" Chris screams into the megaphone.

DINGGGGG

"Recognize that sound? Time for whoever's not finished yet to give us a little musical reprise." Chris announces.

"You said one song per episode." Duncan yells.

"Yeah, and this is a reprise, not a new song. So if you don't sing, you're out. Now let's hear it!"

Duncan is pissed off. "You know what? No." He runs down the mountain, causing Courtney and Gwen to fall.

"No, No, No, No, No, No, No. Three hours of these two squawking on this stupid pyramid in this stupid heat, and you want me to sing?! Forget it!" Duncan exclaims.

"Dude, you have a contract." Chris says.

Duncan rolls his eyes. "Eat it, McLean! If you need me, I'll be in the plane waiting for a ride home, 'cause I'm out -- done. I quit!"

Courtney and Gwen gasp as he walks away.

"Hi. Looks like we're teammates." Cody reaches a hand out to help Gwen get up.

~

CODY

"Girls on the rebound are the best. They cry, and then you get to buy them a pop and listen and then, well, they still won't go out with you, but you get to buy them a pop!"

~

Last, Izzy comes out of the pyramid holding a mummy.

"Izzy, no!" Owen covers his eyes.

"You're carrying the undead!" Noah cries.

"Cool! Bite me and I can be your undead friend, like Frankenstein!"

~

CAMILA

"Listen, not to judge a book by its cover, but this cover has its eyes popping out of its head and has coo-coo crazy written all over it. Izzy is one ditzy girl."

~

The mummy starts moving, and a body takes the top half of the wrapping off. "Thanks for all the help, you knobs." Ezekiel says.

"Izzy, go join team--"

"Teleta or Three." Harold smiles.

Camila is about to pounce at him, but Tyler ends up holding her back.

"He is such a weirdo." She huffs.

"Come on, guy! After all this, you've got to let me back in the game!" Ezekiel begs.

Chris pushes Ezekiel off of him. "Fine. But only 'cause we're down a man, thanks to Duncan McQuitty-Pants. Go ahead and join Team One."

"Oh! Yes!" Ezekiel jumps up excitedly.

"Okay, Teams, talk amongst yourselves and determine a team name. You have three minutes while I enjoy this ice cream cone." Chris announces.

"TEAM VICTORY!"

Ezekiel, Harold, Lindsay, Leshawna, DJ, and Bridgette shout.

"TEAM AMAZON!"

Izzy, Heather, Gwen, Cody, and Courtney declare.

Everyone on the last unnamed team are suggesting ideas.

"Got it!" Sierra exclaims.

"TEAM CHRIS IS REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HOT!"

"What?!?" Everyone exclaims.

"Alright! Best team name ever!" Chris laughs. "And here are your rewards. Team Amazon, you win a camel. Team Chris is really, really, really, really, really hot--"

I think there were only four reallys." Alejandro rolls his eyes.

Chris ignores him. "You win a goat."

The goat pushes Tyler off of his feet.

"And Team Victory, here ya go." Chris hands them a stick.

"So, the guys who come in last get a camel, and we get a stick?" Leshawna gives Chris a dirty look.

Chris smiles. "All will be explained. If I feel like it. Next time, right here, on TOTAL... DRAMA... WORLD TOUR!"

~

Word Count: 2,252

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 465 18
You are a famous teenage actor who received an offer from Chris McLean to be apart of a new reality show called "Total Drama Island." You compete aga...
13.1K 617 46
(Total Drama Action, Malibu) Malibu is back, and she's ready to win season 2 of the hot reality TV competition, 'Total Drama!' After a very stressful...
34.2K 954 14
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› Y/N was accepted to the new season of Total Drama World Tour. A chance to win 1 million dollars. But as she stepped on the plane she...
27.2K 487 17
The sequel to "Total Drama World Tour: Miranda's Way"! So, it's basically Miranda, AKA, myself on Total Drama All Stars! ___________________________...