Red Angel || PJM

By AndreaMax00

She has a dark secret. He just wants to make friends. When the two of them meet, things take a drastic turn... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
AUTHOR'S NOTE

EPILOGUE

3 3 0
By AndreaMax00

Park Jimin opened the diary. It had been months since Eva died. He missed her presence, her face and her long black and red hair.

As he opened the book, a piece of paper fell it. He picked it up and read.

"To Jimin

I know you might never read this letter. But if you do, I want you to know that you're my best friend. I know that you have feelings for me but I think you deserve a better person. Someone who would always make you smile, a more beautiful person and a more cheerful friend.

You're the only person I truly care for and for that reason, in the event that I leave you, I want you to treasure this book and the locket inside.

Thank you for your support and care. I love you so much.

Your Angel,
Eva."

A tear rolled down Jimin's cheek as he read the letter. He opened the book again and a golden locket fell from it onto his hands. On the locket, her name was written...

'Emerald'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
694K 25.4K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...