✨🇯🇲FOREVER🇯🇲✨

By jada_dhonn

"Uh ah fimi and dis a fimi", he says thrusting his fingers in and out of my vagina and his tongue massaging m... More

WELCOME
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
STRESSED
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 3

833 65 1
By jada_dhonn

ZOE-ANNA / ZOE'S P.O.V

"Babe, how far uh deh?" Mhi ask din din

"Mhi deh round e cawna" he said hanging up.

Looking at my sister mhi think to mhi self 'watch stiff breast, watch clean skin'.

Mhi did a wear wah black all in one romper wid mhi white shoes.

(The outfit not the person)

Den a so far dat deh cawna deh , mhi subconscious asked

Dat mia wonda

After what seemed like hours, finally see him car a cme round the cawna. Him did ah drive him black gle coup Benz. Him stop a we foot and mhi guh inna di passenger seat and Smileyy go round a back..

"Night" she said

"Y pree" din din reply

"A so far fi uh cawna deh, uk long we stand up" mhi seh to him

We did ago a Santa cause a desso Mira cme from and a dung deh she ah keep e party.. Mhi connect mhi phone to the aux and start play Watch over us by Vybz Kartel.

Jah beg uh watch over us
As we smoke up and drink up
We going to party tonight ye

We sang along to the music while din din bobbed his head.

**Timeskip**

We reach ah Santa and din din did ah look ah parking space.

"Cme Tek mhi picture" smileyy seh handing mhi her phone.

Snapping couple pics mhi seh " yuh angle dat sista"

She smiled. "You wah pic?" She ask

"Den uh coulda ask dat!!" Mhi laugh and she smile n shake r head.

After taking the pics we walked into the party.

"Weh uno wah fi drink?" Din din ask ova the loud music

"Buy wah casamigos and two cran-berry" mhi seh

Him walk off and mhi and Smileyy walk go ova wah table inna the corna ah did party. Din din cme back wid everything and wah bucket ah ice.

We start drink and smoke we vape and din din smoke him weed. We was enjoying ourselves den di selecta start play Unch it by Roze don..

"BBC a my tune dis" Smileyy seh putting down her cup and start dance.

Mhi start hype r up and video r. Den we hear di selecta seh "blct, ketch dah gyal deh inna the pink, who can beat r?"

Realize seh everybody ah watch r and we laugh . as a danca. Him change the song so she did stop dance and Tek up back r cup.

"B cme gimmie a quickie nuh please" din din whisper inna mhi ears.

"Mhi ah fwd" mhi seh to Smileyy

We walk off and go somewhere quiet weh nobody nuh deh. Den mhi see him open wah room door. (Btw din din ah Mira bredda)

Him lock the door and start kiss mhi. He trailed lustful kisses on my neck and towards my chest.  Him pull dung the strap ah mhi romper and cupped my right breast in his hands roaming his tongue over the nipple while playing with the other one.

Mhi bite down Pon mhi lip as his hand slip down towards my vagina.

"Mhmmm"

I felt my vagina getting wetter and wetter as he played with my clit. Him pull weh and Tek off him pants and underpants.

Mhi mek wah big gulp cause no matter how much we fuck, mhi still cyaah get use to him size.. He took off di romper and panty and put dem one side.

He lowered himself between my legs and rubbed the tip of his hood on my clit..

"Fuck dat feel good b" mhi seh to him. Sounding more like a moan.

Him put wah finger inna mhi hole and mhi moan. He added another finger and started pumping in and out hard and fast..

"Fuck"

"Faster baby"

"Ahhhhhhh"

The wet sloppy noise of his fingers going in and out got louder. I start to shake feeling an orgasm approaching..

"Babeeeeee mhi ago cum" mhi scream

"Cum fimi den nuh bby"

Mhi body shake uncontrollably as mhi squirt and cream Pon him finger dem.. him pull dem out and put dem inna mhi mouth fimi taste mhi self..

"Arch" him seh and mhi turn Pon all fours

Him slowly rub the tip ah the hood against the entrance of my vagina before entering.

"Fuck, tight so b" he groaned.

His tip pierced into my hole and I grabbed onto the edge of the bed.

"Fuck yessss" mhi moan

My head deepens in the middle of the bed as he tried to push all of his length into mhi.. Moans and cried could be heard as he slammed into mhi harder and harder..

"Danté,"

He started going faster and I felt a knot building up in my stomach and I knew that I was close again. My walls tightened around his dick.

"Oh Goddddd"

"Not God babes, jus mhi"

"Mhi ago cme b"

It didn't take long for mhi to cream all over his dick while screaming his name.

He turned mhi around and lay mhi down Pon mhi back. He spread my legs as he entered roughly.

"Ahhhh b, Tek time"

He thrust into mhi again and again. Touching that one spot lighting my body on fire.

"Pussy feel good yf" he whispered in my ears while kissing the lobe.

He started going faster as he kept an incredible rhythm. I moaned his name in pleasure with my nails digging into his skin.

"If *thrust* uh *thrust* gi *thrust* weh dis *thrust* mhi murda uh." He said slamming into mhi.

"Fuckkkkkkkkk"

My thoughts went haywire and the only thing I could think about was this man shifting my lungs. I let out a whimper, digging my nails into his skin, my toes curled up and my eyes rolled back..

"Mhi ah cme b" him seh

His thrust were deep and hard, sliding in and out of mhi at a very quick pace..

"Fuckkkkkk" he groaned as he came inside of mhi.

You ready fi breed, my subconscious asked

Mhi will jus buy wah morning after tomorrow

Hmmm

**Timeskip**

We went back to the party and Smileyy was nowhere to be found.

Drunk she drunk eno and wonder gone.

How was it?
Enjoying the book so far?
Remember to vote✨

Fact about mhi : I'm bisexual✨🏳️‍🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 10.1K 57
"Gwaan poh yuh head." "Wa?" "Yuh nah hear?" "How mi aguh duh dat when mi foot tie up?" I sighed but obliged whilst holding onto his hand for support...
94.5K 3.1K 36
He growl lowly as my breath become shallow from this steamy sessions. Within a second, he digs his canines into my skin, and moans escape my mouth at...
72.4K 6.7K 59
"Kassauni, there is more to life than continuous pain and suffering. I am sure you know that, and no one is asking you to go through it alone," She t...