Cats and Mouse

By jezzabelle50

Running away from the MEN that were obsessed and dead set on making me theirs, I forced my feelings for them... More

Book Info
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX

XIII

1.2K 53 25
By jezzabelle50

Jezzabelle Jackson

"Remember! The asshole is the same man that raised that idiotic and misogynistic male you're undercover dating" Liam reminds me once again as I smooth out the tight green bodycon dress so short it was basically a shirt.

But then again, men like the Bellamounts did like their women dumb and sexy. So if I was gonna seduce the pants off both of them, which honestly wasn't that hard considering they're both perverted morons that got a hard on at basically anything breathing with boobs, I'd have to belittle myself to their level by wearing revealing clothes like the one I'm in now.

Both Bellamount, father and son, preferred revealing clothes and women to do everything at their beck and call. So I was going to be doing exactly that tonight at dinner where the Bellamount senior was awaiting my presence to see if I was really a good girlfriend to his son.

There was no question that he disliked me for actually being the first girl his son flaunted and claimed to love in front of all his rich family and friends. He takes every second he has me alone to interrogate me about how much it'd take for me to leave his son for so long now. It wasn't until tonight that I had gotten the go ahead from Liam to take our mission to the next level by seducing my fake boyfriend's father for the real reason why we started this mission.

The seduction part of the job involving my first suspect actually ended up with us hitting a dead end. This mission was supposed to end as soon as I got the bank account numbers and codes from Rhys Bellamount, little did we know his whole bank account had nothing in there. Turns out the little spoiled rich boy was only allowed to use his daddies money after causing so much havoc with his own allowance.

Now my mission was sidetracked but quickly changed to me having to take the bait of Bellamount senior.

There was no question of Walter Bellamounts hatred towards his son's new girlfriend. When he first met me he sneered and basically yelled his son's ears off for even brining me near his presence.

Walter Bellamount was like every other rich man with old money. They hated gold diggers and whores but had no problem with having one in bed or on their arm for pleasure and reputation wise.

So while he had a very strong hatred for me as Sylvia Rose, his only son's sexy new naive girlfriend. He had no guilt or care for his son when he also invited me to have dinner at his new hotels downstairs classy restaurant. Apparently the old geezer had no problem with me being a gold digger when it came to himself.

Of course the plan was always to seduce the biggest money bag in the Bellamount bloodline anyways, so I was already way ahead of schedule after I began my plan of seducing Walter while his idiotic son wasn't looking.

I'd used the same method of seduction that I remember using on the familiar Russian brothers I seduced back in California. Besides the fact that I had to seduce all three of them all at once, it was easier for me to seduce just Walter alone.

His naive son was already wrapped around my finger when it came down to seducing him for what I want, now it was my chance to seduce the main target tonight.

"Misses Rose? Mister Bellamount is awaiting your presence in the lobby" A man with the hotel uniform on says as soon as I stepped foot into the hotel.

"Ahh! There's my little rose" Walter exclaims, quickly grabbing my hand to plant a kiss.

Cringing inside, I forced myself to blush and giggle at his actions. With my hand in his, he lead us towards the side of the hotel where his overpriced but classy restaurant was.

Scouting the restaurant, goosebumps began crawling along my skin instantly. I don't know why it was happening.

Liam and I had already double checked the list of the restaurant and the only people in the restaurant were people already checked into the hotel. Liam already went over every single name listed in each room and there were no names even remotely close to being in the way of this mission.

Besides seeing Dax earlier this morning, Liam had reassured me he was only here for a meeting and he had left the building long time ago. Of course Liam never knew Dax's connection to me so it wasn't his fault that he missed seeing one of the top names that could've messed up this whole operation.

And since Liam had no clue of that happening, I made sure to contact Lorenzo about making sure none of the Petrov brothers would be getting in the way of my mission anytime soon. As thrilling as it was to see Dax after so long, there was no way I'd ruin my first ever mission to prove myself in my line of profession. I am going to make my ancestors proud of me, even if it meant I had to drop the only three men in the world that made my heart race.

"Welcome to the Bellamount restaurant, my name is Alan and I will be your server for-"

The waiter couldn't even finish greeting us and the egotistical male in front of me cut him off briefly while staring at the menu. I realized only he had time to look at the menu before I was even seated and he already knew what to order. But I guess that also is part of being the owner of the restaurant also inside his hotel.

"We'll have the bottle of Roumier Chambolle Musigny cru red. The salmon for me and the lady will have the house salad" Walter quickly speaks out before grabbing both menus off the table and handing it to the male server still trying to write everything down.

While fumbling the menus and his note pad in his hands, Alan the server quickly vanished leaving only his nervous sweat rushing after him.

"Being the owner of five star restaurants and hotels surely does a number for a hardworking rich man as myself" Walter starts off while adjusting his blazer.

If he only knew how irritable I felt having to seduce and talk to a lazy ass rich man such as himself. He may have fooled the public by claiming he created everything in his name by hand, but I knew the way he built himself up was through other people's hard work.

"Tell me Silvia. How did a little sexy enigma such as yourself settle down with my son? If it's money you're looking for, you should know by now my dumbass of a son would have nothing without me providing for him" Walter rambles on while smirking at me.

If I wanted to get my mission done before the night was over, I had to play my cards right.

"I'm sure Rhys can do well on his own since he is a hardworking guy. I've always admired a hardworking man that can prove himself both money and pleasure wise" I respond with a little giggle, making sure to bat my eyes while leaning over the table to pop my chest out more.

The more boobs and puppy eyes I put out was definitely gonna end the night right where I needed to be. In Walter's arms where he kept the key to his highly secured mansion where he hid his dark secrets. Liam had tried to hack into Walter's home for months but Walter had very expensive high technology hiding every single detail we could ever need to get into his bank accounts.

Of course being a powerful snake in his lifestyle, he had to be careful not to have any of his dark secrets revealed. So why not use his large sums of money to keep them hidden with the best technologies in the world that no one can get into unless they were himself.

Liam luckily figured out the easiest way to get past through all the technologies and pathways he had all compacted securely in his home, was to get our hands on the one and only hand crafted key he had made for himself. We had dug as far as we could on all the info we could get on his home and it was no surprise the asshole managed to have someone hand craft the only copy in the world to his house then make the man disappear to never have it recreated again.

It wasn't an order key he had created, it was a completely unordinary key shaped so uniquely that not even the best locksmith or robber in the world could pick it. It was like his mansion was some sort of secret puzzle in ancient times that took the most prestigious and gifted person in the world to get through all his walls of security just to get in.

Walter Bellamount may have been a rich asshole that was an ordinary jackass to women. But he was smart enough to be the only person in the world to ever step inside his mansion. He didn't have to clean or wash anything in there because he even had technology in there to do everything for him. And if he was ever looking for a woman's company, he'd rather take them to any of his thousands luxury penthouses to take care of them there and never allowed anyone into his home.

But I was going to end that tonight. I may not be able to seduce him to lead us to his home but I can still seduce him enough to the point where he won't even notice his key he always has on a heavy chain around his neck is gonna be gone before he closes his eyes to sleep tonight.

"Rhys?! A hardworking man?! Ha! Don't make me laugh! That son of mine couldn't even graduate from any of his schools without my help. Let alone build anything out of those feminine hands of his. Which brings me to wonder how a simple small brained boy like him could ever manage to find let alone keep a woman such as yourself" Walter chuckles while leaning forward on the table between us.

The server had already brought the expensive bottle of red wine he ordered and placed it between us with two glasses but Walter seemed liked his attention was focused more on getting closer with me than the bottle in front of him.

"Rhys is a great guy to be with Mister Bellamount. I don't know why else you'd think I'd be with him besides love" I answer using all the muscles in my face to force a pouting innocent look.

"Oh please! Females nowadays are never with any male for that! In the new generation with females your age, it's obvious you all are only with us for money. I don't know what it is about people of your generation, but somehow it's like you females would love to do anything but work. All these new technology apps and websites practically made you all lazy human beings too lazy to get off your phones and do some hard labor. It's no wonder most females such as yourself try to trap any man near you with money just to live a lazy lifestyle" Walter raves on about his misogynistic ancient ways of thinking.

It's no wonder Rhys turned into a pathetic little boy known for drugging girls to take advantage of them. His father probably was the one teaching him how to do all that stupid shit.

"How do you know I'm only with Rhys for his money?" I ask after the server placed our plates in front of us.

"Why else would anyone wanna be with him? No matter how much times I tried to train that boy to be a great man like me, he fucks up everything by thinking more with his micro penis than his head. And just for your information, that part of his body was the only part he didn't get from me" Walter chuckles to himself with a wink.

Taking a sip from the glass of red wine in front of me, I try my best not to throw up at his words. I mean I was in no way judgmental of a persons body but if we're gonna speak about male packages, I've had my fair share of large ones and I'd doubt the man in front of me had one. It was common knowledge that the more a man bragged about his size, the smaller it was. Isn't a rumor, just a plain fact.

"I don't really think it's appropriate for me to be speaking about things like that with my boyfriend's father" I reply, continuing the cute naive girlfriend act.

"It's no more appropriate than having dinner with your boyfriend father alone either is it? Let's be real princess, you already know the real reason I've invited you out tonight and you obviously know it too considering you've accepted my invitation and came here dressed like that" He retorts while raking his eyes down my body slowly.

"I don't know what you mean Mister Bellam-"

"Call me Walter sweetheart. Mister makes me feel old and how we're gonna end this night is gonna show you how old would be everything but the word to describe how I'll make you feel"

Forcing a blush on my cheeks, I acted shy while letting a nervous smile cross my face. If I was gonna get what I wanted, the harder I had to act to complete my mission.

"Miste- I mean Walter. I understand your feelings of how me being here might send the wrong meaning but I can assure you the only reason I wanted to be here was because I truly love your son. I can't possibly betray his trust. He means everything to me. I'm sorry but I can't do this" I gasp while letting crocodile tears fill my colored contacted eyes.

Getting up quickly as part of my plan to lure him faster into my web of seduction and lies, I sniffled while shaking my head to grab my clutch bag. It didn't last a second of me standing before he got up and pulled me in his arms.

"Let me show you how it feels like to be with a real man and your little love for my son would dissipate in seconds. You think he can make you happier than I can? I own billion dollar companies around the world. My son can't even pick up a bill without needing to call me to use my card. He has nothing in his name and the only thing he can ever love you with was desperation and poverty. I can make his luxury life you love sharing with him disappear in matters of seconds with one phone call. Do you really think a boy with nothing can make you happier than a man with everything?"

Gazing up at him with tear filled eyes, I mustered up the disgust within and wired myself to try the triangle method known to bring men to their knees. And seeing as Walter licked his lips with a smirk after I did it, I can guarantee my mission was smoothly heading towards completion in a matter of mere seconds now!

With just a nod of my head, Walter pulled me towards the exit of the restaurant quickly. He grinned like the Cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland after noticing the smile on my face. Little did he know I was only smiling at the fact that once I got the key around his neck, I'd finally be able to complete my mission and be far away from both him and his disgusting son once and for all.

Just as we made it to the front of the hotel, about to be escorted into Walter's expensive SUV limousine the chills that ghosted my skin earlier at the restaurant came back. The hairs on my body stood straight as the strange feeling of something wrong about to happen made my body shiver.

Right when I was seated first into the limo, a yelp and thud nose was heard outside of the open limo door. I could barely get a view of what happened when I sat up to check, before a large body climbed in the limo quickly closing the door making all the doors lock in an instant.

My heart dropped when I realized the large body in front of me wasn't Walter's. And the person driving the limo now looked familiar to one of the suited men I've seen before who worked closely with a family I knew.

"Cat got your tongue hellcat?" Sinn asks turning to me with a smirk.

VOTE AND COMMENT TO SEE WHATS ABOUT TO GO DOWN 👀😉 (PS HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS🎉 I'm trying to start the new year by trying to better myself in lots of ways. I've been struggling with a lot of things, health wise, work wise and home wise. I'm trying to get more days off work so I can have both more free time to relieve stress and so I can focus on more important things in my life. I am suffering a bit from Anemia, PCOS and Gastritis so it's very hard for me to have a normal day routine life ESPECIALLY when it comes to having the energy to write BUT I PROMISE I am trying to get back in my writing zone because I do see all the love and messages I get from you guys to update more ❤️ I of course want to update faster for you guys and get my love for writing back, so hopefully you guys can bare with me for now 😭💛 I love you all for reading my books and just taking the time to patiently wait for so long for an update, hope you all are doing great in the new year of 2024 and I wish you guys nothing but the best 🥰)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 12.4K 59
Stasia I was tossed out and shunned by my family for something that wasn't my fault. Instead of letting my heartache break me I built a life for mys...
612K 26.2K 87
After enduring years of pain as a consequence of being confined by my Yandere stepbrother, I was finally freed from my misery by an unfortunate house...
112K 6.6K 48
Callie It's been a long year. I like to think I've grown as a person and become someone I can be proud of. Still, a part of me is missing or rather f...