Be There (Jonathan X Dio)

By createRebels

#djdweek2023 #djdweek #jonadioweek @djdweek https://twitter.com/djdweek Since Miss Pendleton arranged a busin... More

And The Time Stops (Prompt: Pocket Watch)
Distant Dreamer (Prompt: Vampirism)
Heaven on the Seashore (Prompts: Seaside, Devotion, Modern AU)
Cycle of Hate and Love (Prompt: Scars, Danger)
Raise the Curtains (Prompt: Candlelight)
End or Loop (Prompt: Write favourite art)

Phantom Manga (Prompt: Childhood)

59 2 2
By createRebels

It was now August 1989. Beside a river, a twelve year old blond-haired pale-skinned amber-eyed boy in suits was nodding while talking with his hand around the cellphone on his ear.

"Yes, Koichi my friend. I just arrived at Liverpool, England. It's my first time coming here. I'll tell you more about it later. See you."

And with that, he pressed a series of buttons on his phone and put it inside his pocket. From there, he could feel the breeze and see the leaves passing by as the grass rustled against his shoes.

"It has been a few months since grandmother has adopted me. I'm glad that she buried the way I murdered my so-called father with her money."

Smirking with pressure on his closed teeth, he bent his elbow while raising his clenching fist in front of his face. After some time, a faint male voice with increasing loudness can be heard.

"Dio! Your grandma Pendleton has been looking for you."

The source of that voice stopped in front of the blond and bent his knees as he panted with shutted eyelids while maintaining his smile. The source had ocean eyes and dark hair that complemented his tan skin. Folding his arms across his chests, Dio asked him with narrowed eyes and raised eyebrow.

"Hmm... And who might you be?"

"Jonathan, Jonathan Joestar. But my friends call me JoJo. I hope that we can get along well."

With his palm facing upwards, JoJo stretched his arm to him. He was also wearing a suit.

Dio received his hand with an ever increasing smirk.

"I hold the same sentiment as you, but let's not get hasty. Shall we?"

And just like that, they walked beside each other to a mansion. Upon the entrance, they were greeted by an old woman in dress and a middle-aged man in suits.

"Good morning, Jonathan Joestar."

"Good morning, Dio Brando."

"My name is George Joestar, and I'm a father of Jonathan. This dog beside her is Danny."

"Danny, don't go near my grandson Dio or else, he'll kick you."

While Danny was barking at the old lady in front of him, theblond bowed at them with a smile and stood up.

"Grandmother, that's harsh of you. Good morning, Mister Joestar."

With his eyes on Dio and then at the woman near his white dog with black spots, Jonathan also did the same and said,

"Good morning, Miss Pendleton."

"Alright. Let's go to the dining room and have a seat."

Mister Joestar bowed in front of them all and led them all to the dining room. On the table were plates of steak and mashed potatoes, and glasses of grape juice. The staff carried the chairs while stepping backwards and put them down. Then, they all sat and ate. Seeing that his son dropped some food and drink while the other boy didn't, Mister Joestar said,

"Dio is so refined. JoJo, mind your manners."

"Mister Joestar, they're still kids. Just let them be."

"Alright, Miss Pendleton."

The Joestar closed his eyes and sighed before eating again. When they were all done, he said,

"JoJo, please guide Dio around the house and outside. And, make friends with him."

"Of course, father."

"Miss Pendleton, let's talk about our business partnership, shall we?"

With that, Jonathan stood up while having the feet of his chair graze the floor and imperfectly imitated Dio's bow from earlier. When Dio followed suit, they took steps away from the dining room.

"Dio, have you read 'JoJo's Bizarre Adventure' or any manga?"

"I read a manga, but not JoJo."

"Then let's read its volumes together. They were given by a friend. It's such a tragic story..."

"Speaking of books, my friend Koichi is also writing a novel titled 'Cool Shock B.T.' He hopes that Rohan Kishibe will draw for his novels someday."

"Rohan, as in the best mangaka ever?! That's great! What a huge ambition to have."

Dio snapped his fingers.

"Just like me! You see, I want our drama club's play to win the Hugh Hudson award, and be the best actor in the world."

"Me too! I want my drama club's play to win it too. In the name of my father, I swear to get the best actor award with my passion."

"My, what a coincidence."

Dio's eyes narrowed. Sensing that something changed in him, Jonathan asked,

"How did you meet Koichi?"

"I met him when I and my grandmother were searching for the principal's office. As a reward for telling us where it is, I rewarded Koichi with a magic trick wherein I was spitting marbles. Also, he defended me from my two bullies. But he was beaten up as a result, so I took my revenge against them and succeeded."

"How?"

Dio put a finger across his smirking lips and winked.

"That's a magician's secret."

"Anyway, the same thing happened to me. When the bullies stole the doll of my friend Erina, I beat them up. Unfortunately, I lost to them."

"How courageous of you... I think I have a relative named Erina."

Soon, they arrived at the front of a door. JoJo asked,

"Do you want to explore my home first, or check out my books and other stuff?"

"I'll check them out first."

He opened the door upon hearing his answer, and they entered a room. In it, there were a picture of a woman, a large bed with a blanket and pillows above, a table with chairs, a television, video game consoles with their respective controllers, computer, radio, books, betamax, cassette tapes, and other things.

"What a neat computer. I make my own programs in it. I love collecting too..."

"Sweet!"

From his shelf, Jonathan reached the volumes of 'JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 1 Jonathan Joestar: His Youth.' He asked Dio who raised an eyebrow to them,

"Do you know how to read Japanese?"

"Of course! I wouldn't survive Morioh if I didn't."

"I'll ask my father to have me visit your house there next time."

"If we ever meet there, I'll show you the same hospitality that you gave me."

In their reading, they got angry, laughed, cried, and showed a range of other emotions. At the end, they faced each other with tears flowing from their eyes.

"These weren't released when I was born. And yet, here they are."

"What a bizarre coincidence. Did a prophet of God write this?"

"By any chance, do you want to steal my body right now, Dio?"

"W-What kind of question is that, JoJo?!"

After they adjusted themselves so that they were apart by just a few centimeters, a series of knocks can be heard. As Jonathan gasped with big eyes, his body bumped onto Dio's body, and his lips landed on Dio's lips. With cheeks stained with red hues, they brought down their eyelids and stayed like this for a while, their synching hearts drumming faster and faster.

"My lord, your father told me to prepare tea, biscuits, cakes, cookies, and chocolates for you."

With eyes opened bigger than usual, Dio put his hands on him and pushed him with great force such that JoJo's torso and head fell to the floor. Then, he stood on his feet, walked to the door, and opened it.

"I'm sorry, Dio."

"You may enter."

A maid entered with a tray on her hand. Upon her entrance, she placed on a table a teapot, saucers with cups filled with tea, plates with food, spoons, forks, and containers with sugar and honey. Then, she bowed at them before going out and closing the door.

"JoJo, it's just an accident. No need to apologize."

He nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
680K 33.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
13.6K 129 19
I deleted my old book, but if y'all want some of the old one shots I got you :)