THEIR LOST GEM ||BTS SIBLINGS...

By _Kim_Aura_

They lost a gem..... She lost her family....... None of them knew the other was alive.......... What if they... More

~POROLOGUE~
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
SURPRISE
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~

~7~

1.2K 80 21
By _Kim_Aura_

"I love crying in the rain cuz when I do,
no one can hear the pain.."

----------✨-----------

Y/n closed the cafe and took her back. Hana is on a holiday for two days so y/n has to be on her own in the cafe.

She kept the keys in her bag and removed her earphones. She plugged them into her ears and played her favourite songs.

She started walk home.

It was already night. Around 10 pm at night. As Hana is not there she has a stay a bit longer.

As she was walking her phone rang. It was from Hana

OTP

Hana: hello y/n

Y/n: how are you unnie..

Hana: i am fine. Did you close the cafe?

Y/n: i did

Hana: ok so as you are going hom have your dinner with the money I have you ok

Y/n: I will

Hana: I'll kill you if you don't

Y/n chuckled.

Y/n: ok unnie.

Hana: take care bye

Y/n: bye~

Call ended

As she walked she saw a stall of street food there. She walked there to have smth for herself.

"What would you like to have dear?"

The lady at the stall asked her.

Y/n: umm...

She started thinking.

She then pointed towards the hot dog in the menu.

Lady: wait for sometime. I'll get it for you ok?

She nodded. The lady started preparing hot dog for y/n.

Y/n stood there waiting for her meal.

Lady: here you go

She said as she gave the hot dog to y/n.

Y/n: thank you

She said as she took it. She payed for her food and went away. She saw a bench nearby so she went and sat there.

She started eating her food.

She threw the paper plate after her was done. She removed her water bottle from her back and drank water.

Y/n: let's go to hell- i mean home now

She said to herself as she chuckled at her own sentence.

She then reached the ally which she have to cross everyday to reach her house.

She scared of this place for some reason. It's dark and gives off negative vibes.

She clutched onto her bag as she walked through it.

"Hey beautiful"

She heard a voice infront of her. She was a man who was quiet drunk.  He start coming closer as she back off on her steps.

Her back hit smth. She looked back to see another drunk man. Now she was caught.

She moved towards the wall that was at her right side.

Man 2: shall we have some fun with you huh?

He said with a smirk.

They walked towards her. She backed off untill her back hit the wall behind her.

Y/n: d-don't come near m-me..

Man 1: i am scared..

He said sarcastically.

One of the man pinned her to the wall.

Man 2: tonight's gonna be fun as we will enjoy ruining you.

He smirked as he came closer.

Y/n: no pls don't

Tears made their way down her eyes.

Man 1: aww crying already. We haven't even started yet huh..

Y/n: no pls someone help....

Man 2: no one will help you babygirl. There's no one who can here you.

He tried to tare her top but she moved away causing her sleeve to be toren off.

She tried to pushed him away but no use.

Man 1: stop trying. It's of no use babygirl.

That when a hard puch landed on the man's face who was just an inch away from her.

And another punch landed on the other man as well. She couldn't see who it was as it was dark.

She stood there in the corner as she body was still shivering due to cold and fear.

She wrapped her hands around her own self in order to calm down but it didn't work.

She tried to recognise the person who was fighting with those drunk yards but she couldn't.

She saw the person calling someone

"I am at xxx alley. There are two men over here come and take them" *cold*

He then walked towards y/n. She backed off.

"Don't worry i won't hurt you"

He removed his mask.

Y/n: h..hoseok-shi?

Hobi: you know me?

Y/n: Taehyung-shi told me

Hobi nodded.

Hobi: you ok? Did they do smth to you?

He asked, softly.

She shook head.

Y/n: thank you if you weren't there maybe smth bad might have happened.

Hobi: it's fine no need to thank me.

That's when hobi noticed her toren sleeve and she was even shivering He removed his jacket and wrapped around her shoulders.

Hobi: keep it with you

Y/n: thank you..

He nodded. Soon a car approached them.

Hobi: come I'll drop you home

Y/n: no it's fine. I'll go

Hobi: in this condition i can't let you go alone. Trust me. I'll drop you home safely.

She nodded not having any other option.

Hobi opened the door for her as she sat down.

Soon the car started.

Hobi: they were you there in tha alley so late at night?

Y/n: i-i was just going home..

Hobi: you don't have any other route

Y/n: i have but it is a very long route to use by walk.

Hobi nodded.

Hobi: make sure not to use that road from now on ok?

She nodded.

Y/n told them the road to her house and soon they reached.

Y/n; thank you...

She said as she got off.

Hobi: mention not

She then remember about his jacket. She removed it and forwarded it to him.

Hobi: keep it with you. It's cold.

He drove off.

She again wrapped the jacket around herself as she felt warm.

She saw the light of the house was off.

She quietly opened the door and went in. She didn't want to disturb her step parents and if they see her like that they'll blame her only for whatever happened.

She then creeped upstairs to her room. She went inside and locked the door. She quickly changed her clothes and layed down on the bed.

She closed her eyes and went to sleep.

To be continued............ ◉⁠‿⁠◉

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 2.3K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...
93K 2.7K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...
76.1K 2.9K 25
After (Y/N) parents died in a car accident ten years ago, she lives with her moody, bossy older brother ever since. Growing up without her parents wa...
24.6K 1K 19
[Completed] Summary: You wake up in a forest and realise you have no recollections of your memories,there you meet 2 guys who claim to know you. They...