The Spectre

By Buffoonery5

When a student of the local high school he attends goes missing, George Cauldway lives his fantasy of being a... More

Chapter 1: The Attack
Chapter 2: Morning Investigations
Chapter 3: School Day

Chapter 4: Another Day

1 0 0
By Buffoonery5

He woke up and did his morning routine, it was simple. He waited at the bus stop, but it was late. Alice thanked him for helping her, the bus arrived before the conversation could continue though. They sat in silence the whole bus ride, as always. His classes were boring as always, nothing to write home about, he sat through them, never raised his hand once, except in english, the only one that he enjoyed, the only one he participated in. Lunch was special however, he usually sat alone outside, rain, heat, the cold, it didn't matter, but this time, he didn't sit alone, Alice had walked up to him and sat next to him. Not a single word was spoken between them, just small glances. Lunch went by, and they both went to different classes. Last class was drama, he enjoyed it slightly but not much. On the bus, Alice kept looking at him nervously. When they got off the bus, she awkwardly walked up to him, gave him a kiss on the cheek, slipped a piece of paper into his hand and said "See you tomorrow," they both walked in opposite directions home, he pondered calling her, it could be a trick, but he had to take the chance, he had to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Peer E Kamil By storybyaina

Mystery / Thriller

31.1K 386 23
salar sikandar & imama he waits 9 years for her bad boy become religious for a girl by = umera ahmed
63.3K 1.6K 10
مافيا - حب - قسوه - غيره renad231_5 مرت سنه والقلب ذابحهه الهجر ومرت سنه والهجر عيا يستحي الروايه موجوده في انستا : renad2315
OBSESSED By thisbejaja

Mystery / Thriller

96.4K 4.1K 26
obsessed
54.1K 1.4K 21
You, an infamous serial killer in New Orleans, feed on the young. Your days are numbered, but soon you meet a charming man named Alastor. He fills th...