Birthday is the perfect day t...

By sugasweet-taehyung

It's Oikawas eighteenth birthday and he celebrates it with Iwaizumi, Hanamaki and Matsukawa. It all ends in... More

Birthday is the perfect day to get a boyfriend

449 23 11
By sugasweet-taehyung

Don't forget that English isn't my first language, so please excuse mistakes~♡
This story is unbetad.
_______________________________
Since Oikawa could think, he always had celebrated his birthday with Iwaizumi.

The first birthday, which he could remember, he had spent with his best friend at his place. It was the time, when they found their love for volleyball. If Oikawa remembered correctly, it was his seventh birthday.

As they grew older and older, Oikawa and Iwaizumi changed a lot. Iwaizumi became more grumpy, while Oikawa became the king of flirting and good-looking.

Now they were there, where they're are now.

Oikawas' eighteenth birthday. The adult of a few hours sat on the floor of his room next to Iwaizumi, who was sighing, as his childhood friend babbled something about aliens and a that shit. Even though the train of adulthood just hit Oikawa, he still acted like a damn child.

Suddenly Oikawa jumped on his feet, looked down at Iwaizumi and nearly screamed:

"Let's invite Makki und Mattsun!"

Iwaizumi groaned loudly.

He wanted all, but not those idiots. When they had a party the last time, everybody ended veeeeery drunk and with lost of memories of the night before their awakening with a hangover.

Iwaizumi still did not know if he really had slept with the freckled Karasuno guy. His name was Yamaguchi or something like that. In any case he had awoken next to him. Half naked.

Iwaizumi wanted to answer Oikawa back, but when he saw the excited face of his Setter, he didn't have the courage to break the little heart of Oikawas'.

He couldn't do anything to annoy or rather mock the brunet lately.
And the reason for his... patience (Iwaizumi wasn't sure what exactly it was) was that he had fallen in love with his annoying and childish Assykawa.

Iwaizumi sighed annoyed.

"Oikawa, are you sure that that is a good idea? I don't want to remind you the last time we had a party with Hanamaki and Matsukawa. "

Oikawa rolled his eyes. With puffy cheeks he let himself fall on his butt, right in front of Iwaizumi. Cheerless eyes looked reproachfully at Iwaizumi.

"You're a meanie, Iwa-chan. "

Oikawa sobbed playfully.

"I just wanted to spend my birthday with my friends, and now you keep being grumpy and mean. Can't you be nice to me? Just one time?"

Now Oikawa looked truly hurt.
And Iwaizumi felt guilty. He let out a long sigh.

Why couldn't he answer this jerk back?

"Okay. Call them. "

Oikawa blinked at Iwaizumi immediately.

"Really? Are you serious?"

Iwaizumi nodded.

Oikawa fished his phone out of the pocket of his jeans.

"Thank you, Iwa-chan."

Iwaizumi couldn't help himself, but smile.

"You're welcome. At least more or less."

*~*~*

About an half an hour later, Hanamaki, Matsukawa, Oikawa and, last but not least, Iwaizumi sat in a circle around some alcohol bottles.

Mattsun and Oikawa were already tipsy, while Makki and Iwaizumi tried to stop their friends from drinking more vodka with cola.

Mattsun jiggled further into Makkis lap, until he basically sat on it. Hanamaki flushed deep red, but accepted the gesture of his friend.

Well, they keep saying that their 'just friends', but Iwaizumi was pretty aware that they were more than friends.
More precisely: Iwaizumi was certain that Mattsun und Makki were dating each other.

Suddenly Matsukawa smiled dirtily.

"What about..."

The black haired straightend up.

"...we do a little drinking game?"

Oikawas eyes sparkled brightly as his teammate had told his friends the offer.

"Which game do you want to play?"

Matsukawa grinned widely, Iwaizumi and Hanamaki changed anxious looks.

"Let's play truth or dare. The one who is too craven to do his task or does not tell the truth needs to drink a whole glass of pure vodka. "

Iwaizumis eyes widened, just like Hanamakis. They will definitely end with an alcoholic poisoning.

"Yaaay, that's perfect, Mattsun. I love you!"

Mattsun looked into Oikawas eyes.

"Bro, I love you ,too."

"Bro..."

"Broikawa..."

Iwaizumi laid a hand on his forehead. A drunken Shittykawa is even worse than a sober Shittykawa.

Hanamaki first tried to talk Mattsun and Assykawa of the dead game, but as bullheaded as both drunkheads were it did not work.

Silently Iwaizumi still thanked Hanamaki.

And that's why they ended in a little circle with a bottle in the middle.

The bottle. The bottle which would decide everything.

Oikawa decided, since he was the one, who had birthday that he was the first to twist the bottle.

The vodka bottle twisted in a egg-shaped circle until it stopped pointing at Mattsun who threw his hands in the air and let out a loud 'Yuchu!'.

Oikawa grinned widely.

"Mattsun, my favorite bro after Iwa-chan. Well, not quite, you're my favorite bro. Iwa-chan is more like my second mom. "

"Shut up, Trashykawa!"

Oikawa giggled and rested his head on Iwaizumis shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Let's go on."

Oikawa cleared his throat.

"Mattsun, truth or dare?"

Matsukawa did not think for a long time.

"Truth, of course! "

Oikawa laughed.

"That's what I wanted to hear! Mattsun, have you ever sucked a dick? "

Matsukawa didn't look surprise.

"You mean except Makkis'?"

Hanamaki blushed hard, Iwaizumis opened his mouth in a 'o'-shape. That was definitely unexpected.

Oikawa did not seem surprised.

"Yes, except Makki. It's old bread that you guys make out."

Hanamaki had hidden his face behind his hands. Iwaizumi felt sorry for his friend. This situation was awkward as fuck.

Matsukawa thought for a while, then he said: "Nope, I blew no one except Makki. Now it's my turn to twist the bottle."

Without any further comments, Matsukawa took the bottle in his hand and twisted it firmly.

The fate was not on Iwaizumis site: the bottle pointed at him.

The black haired groaned annoyed. Of course this needed to happen.

Everybody, explicit Oikawa, laughed loudly.

"IWA-CHAN, IT'S YOUR TURN!", Oikawa bellowed.

"I know, shut your shitty mouth, Assykawa! "

"Iwa-chan, I'm hurt! "

"Shut the fuck up! Matsukawa, what am I supposed to do? "

Matsukawa chuckled unholyly.

"Iwaizumi, my dear and beloved friend, you're supposed to..."

He took a deep breath in a dramatical way.

"...kiss the person in the room you like the best."

Iwaizumis heart beat a beat faster. He was supposed to kiss the person the liked the best. That meant the needed to kiss Oikawa. Shit.

Matsukawa snorted, proud of himself ,which is why Hanamaki slapped him on back of his head.

Oikawa looked... well Iwaizumi couldn't read the expression of his friend (and love).

Iwaizumi knew he couldn't wimp out. So he sighed, long. Veeeeery long.

"Okay, I'll do it."

Now the laughing Matsukawa looked surprise, just like Hanamaki. Oikawa ,however, kept a straight face.

"You do what?", Matsukawa asked duobtfully.

"I'll kiss the person I like the best.", Iwaizumi simply shrugged.

"Really?"

Hanamaki looked at his friend with wide eyes.

"Yepp."

"You won't kiss a boy!", Matsukawa interposed.

"Says the guy who blows off another. ", Iwaizumi countered.

Matsukawa couldn't reply anything against it.

Oikawa still didn't move, he just listened to the conversation.

"Show us you're not just boating. ", the hazelnutbrown haired suddenly said.

All gazes suddenly wandered to Oikawa.

It was unexpected that Oikawa put in a word.

"Okay, I'll do it yet."

Everybody in the room stared at Iwaizumi as he stood up. Slowly he walked around in the small circle till he fell on his knees in front of Oikawa, who looked at him with surprise in his beautiful eyes.

Iwaizumis heart beat hardly. Romantically and affectionately he cupped Oikawas soft cheeks in his hands and leaned towards him.

Slowly but surely the lips neared until they met.
The kiss wasn't passionate. It was insecure and unexperienced.
After a while Oikawa suddenly kissed back. Iwaizumi could hear she shocked mumbles of Mattsun and Makki, but he didn't care.
The kiss just felt too good, too right, too perfect.

Slowly Iwaizumi licked Oikawas bottom lip to get into his mouth. But instead of letting Iwaizumi in, he sticked out his tongue and so they ended in kinda tongue fight (or rather Iwaizumi pocked Oikawas tongue with his).
Lewd and wet sounds echoed through Oikawas small room.

As both of them were out of oxygen, they freed each other.

A deep, red flush graced Oikawas cupped cheeks.

Iwaizumi basically stared at his best friend.

"That was amazing. ", Oikawa whispered. "You're an amazing kisser, Iwa-chan. "

Iwaizumi hummed in response.

Suddenly he realized that Makki and Mattsun still sat in the same room as Spiker and Setter duo.

Iwaizumi turned around to face his idiot-friends.

He grinned as he saw how his friends looked like. Hanamaki had hidden himself in Matsukawas chest, while Matsukawa had laid his head on Hanamakis, so his face was buried in the brown hair of his friends'. Even though they pretended that they didn't had heard or seen anything, Iwaizumi could see that both of them had a intense pink flush on their cheeks.

Iwaizumi tried to clear his head from the thoughts of the kiss and interrupted everyones' thoughts.

"It's my turn, isn't it?"

Mattsun, Makki and Oikawa peeked at him, then they nodded quickly and shifted themselves in the same position as they were before Oikawa and Iwaizumi had kissed.

They played a few more rounds. In the end everybody needed to do at least one time truth and one time dare.

It was nearly 3 a.m. when Hanamaki decided it would be better if he and his (boy-)friend head back to Mattsuns' place to sleep (with each other, Iwaizumi thought).

Since Oikawa couldn't move because of the amount of alcohol, Iwaizumi brought Hanamaki and his drunken, cuddly (boy-)friend to the front door and bade farewell. Hanamaki donated Iwaizumi a small smile, before Iwaizumi closed the door and headed back to Oikawas room.

Oikawa laid on the floor, babbling something Iwaizumi couldn't understand.

Iwaizumi sighed. Oikawa was a real pain in the ass.

"He, Drunkykawa, I also go home now, right? "

Oikawa immediately looked at him.

"Iwa-chaaaan!", he whined.
"Pleashe dun gow, shtay the night!"

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes. He actually wasn't sure if he cpuld leave Oikawa, since his parents went on a small vacation. And he didn't want to be guilty if Oikawa burnt down the house accidently. He didn't really have a choice, so sighed one more time.

"Okay, I'll stay. Just let me call my parents. "

"Shank you, Iwa-chan, you're the baaaaaast!"

"Yeah, yeah, I know."

Iwaizumi fished his phone out of the pocket of his jeans and wrote his parents a short massage that he'll stay the night by his idiotic friend. It was too late to call them now. After sending the message, he turned back to Oikawa, who already fell asleep.

Iwaizumi kneelt next to his friend, smoothly agitated his friend.

"Oi, Sleepykawa, don't sleep on the floor. You'll catch a cold."

Oikawa grumbled, curled himself into a ball.

Iwaizumi groaned. Having Oikawa as a friend was annoying and exhausting as hell.

Iwaizumi was aware that he couldn't let his friend sleep on the cold wooden floor, so he grabbed his (it really cost him quite an effort) friend in princess style to the fluffy king size bed of Oikawas'.

Carefully, he laid his friend on his bed. Iwaizumi watched his friend, laying on his big bed, smiling while he slept. Iwaizumi flushed deep red. Oikawa looked like a tired bride after her wedding day. And if Oikawa was the bride, then Iwaizumi was the husband.

' Gosh, that's so embarrassing. ', he thought.

He shrieked as Oikawa mumbled something in his sleep, curling in an even smaller ball.

"Iwa-chan...", he sighed.

Iwaizumi stared at Oikawa. What the hell was the other boy dreaming.

He shook his head and let himself fall next to Oikawa. They used to sleel in the same bed since they were kids.
The black haired angled his legs and closed his eyes, while he shifted himself in a comfortable position. He heard the regular breath of his friends'. Time to sleep.

Iwaizumi did not slept well. He had dreamed of Oikawa. In his dream, he had kissed him again. And again. He had kissed him passionately, full of pleasure and love. And dream-Oikawa kissed him back, whispered that he loved him. Iwaizumi had kissed Oikawas' jaw line, liked his way down the throat of his best friend. Oikawa had moaned. In his dream, it was a cute moan, high-pitched but nevertheless lewd.

Iwaizumi turned his head, checking, if Oikawa is still asleep, which was the case. But Iwaizumi noticed now, how they had slept or rather how Oikawa slept. Their legs were tangled, the brunets head rested next to Iwaizumis and the Spiker could feel the breath of his friend on his cheek. One of Oikawas arms were wraped around his slim waist. Iwaizumi blushed, his heart beat hardly.

Iwaizumi longed for touching the soft-looking hair of his friends'.

He couldn't reserved his desire. He reached out his left hand, started stroking the soft brown hair.

' Soft...', Iwaizumi thought. He examined Oikawas sleeping face. It was beautiful. Simply beautiful. His mouth was slightly open, the long lashes nearly sparkled in the morning sun. Reluctantly, Iwaizumi stroked his way down from the hair to soft cheek and petted Oikawas smooth skin.

"I love him so much."

Tardily ,Oikawa suddenly opened his amber-coloured eyes.

"Iwa-chan?", he asked sleepily.

His eyes were only half open. He looked at Iwaizumi, and Iwaizumi looked back.
Then he leaned towards his friend and gave him a small peck on the lips.

Oikawa immediately flushed bright red, his eyes snapped open.

Iwaizumi laid a hand over his mouth, avoided his friends' gaze.

"I-I'm sorry, Oikawa. "

Oikawa did not say anything. He slowly stroked over his lips with his index finger. First, he looked surprised, even horrorfied, but after the first shock, he smiled lovely.

"It's alright, Iwa-chan."

Iwaizumi couldn't look into Oikawas eyes.

"I'm sorry that I kissed you. You're surely grossed."

Even though Iwaizumi didn't look at Oikawa, he knew that he smiled.

"I'm not grossed, Iwa-chan."

His friend chuckled. Iwaizumi stared at him with wide eyes.

Is he lying? Iwaizumi was certain that the would be grossed out if someone, especially one of his friends, he had trust, kissed him all of the sudden.

"You aren't mad at me?", he asked carefully, while looking worried at Oikawa.

He couldn't handle with the knowledge that Oikawa was mad at him or in worse case hated him.

"Nah, just as I said, it's totally o.k."

Oikawa returned his gaze with cheerful eyes. Iwaizumi still appeared like a child, you've stolen its candy.

"Come on, Iwa-chan. Things happen! "

That turned Iwaizumis emotions from sadness to anger instantly
(If you're in love, you really have issues with mood swings, oh yeah. Iwaizumi just realized that).

"You don't even care a little about what I just did? Hell, Oikawa, you even know what I did? I kissed you!"

Oikawa nodded silently.

"I know, Iwa-chan."

"Confound it with your 'I know'! You shouldn't kiss your best friend! "

Oikawas eyebrows got tighter.
Shit, he made him angry.

"You shouldn't have feelings, you're supposed to have for girls, for your best friend, either!"

Iwaizumi shivered. Did that mean that Oikawa had feelings for him?

" Iwaizumi, listen. I can't help but feel happy that you'd kissed me. We know each other for almost fourteen years. And since we graduated middle school I just want to kiss you, cuddle with you, feel for god's sake happy with you? Did you never feel that? Did you never notice that I always do the possible and the impossible to be by your side? Did you never notice how much I like you?"

Now, Oikawa cried. Tears streamed down his cheeks. Iwaizumi lowered his gaze, stared at the white blankets of Oikawas bed.

"I didn't know. I had no idea. Oh god. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Tooru."

Iwaizumi had guilt feelings. Oikawa had tortured himself the whole time, trying to pretend that he wasn't in love with Iwaizumi. He tried his best, even though he couldn't reserve his desire completely. And Iwaizumi had no clue. He was selfish, just cared about his feelings.

"You don't need to apologize.", Oikawa said.

"Sure I need to apologize! I ignored how you feel, just cared about me and my feelings! "

"Iwa-chan, no."

"Iwa-chan, yes! "

And then both started laughing. Loud. And happy.

"You're awkward! ", Oikawa cried between two laughters.

"Yeah, and you're a shitty dumbass!"

"Iwa-chan, that's mean!"

Iwaizumi chuckled.

"I know, I'm sorry for being mean."

Oikawa jiggled in Iwaizumis direction until his head laid next to the black haireds'.

"Ya' know, Iwa-chan.", Oikawa began.

"I really like you. "

Iwaizumis heart nearly exploded. Happiness went through his all of his veins.

"Yeah, I like you, too.", he mumbled. Oh man, he wanted to say that few words for such a long time.

Oikawa puffed his cheels and gave his new boyfriend a reproachful look.

"That wasn't romantic, Iwa-chan!"

Iwaizumi groaned. Even though they were one thing niw, Oikawa was still as annoying as before.

The Spiker decided to mock his boyfriend a little, so he began to stroke Oikawas cheek with one hand, while hos other hand rested on the slim hips.

"Oikawa Tooru,", ge leaned forward to whisper the sweet words in the brunets ear.

"You're the best that could happen to me. You are beauty, you're grace, you're a service ace. I love you with my body, my heart and my soul. "

Oikawa squeaked, the cheeks flushed in a deep shade of red.

"Iwa-chan, stop it, that's embarrassing!"

Iwaizumi giggled.

"You wanted me to be romantic. "

Oikawa rolled the amber-coloured eyes.

"Yeah, but not in such a gooey way!"

"I thought you like sob stuff!"

"Iwa-chan, leave it!"

"Whatever.", Iwaizumi replied as he drew Oikawa further in his arms.

"Is it to gooey if I say that I love you so much, my heart beats ten times faster?"

Iwaizumi felt how Oikawa chuckled as vibrations went from his chest through his whole body.

"Na, it's okay. Kinda cute, you know? "

He kissed the bony collar bones of his boyfriends'.

"Is it cheesy if I say that I feel the same way?"

Iwaizumi boy shook his head.

"You're always cheesy and gooey, Cutiekawa. And now stop talking and cuddle with me."

Oikawa hummed and crawled even nearer to Iwaizumis side.

"It feels good. Laying next to you."

"Yeah, it does."

They gave each other a totally lovey-dovey smile, before Oikawa stretched his neck to kiss Iwaizumi fully on the manly lips.

Birthday was for real the perfect day to get a boyfriend.

Extra:

Matsukawa and Oikawa text!(the morning after Tooru-chans birthday) :D

Oikawa: how were you guys doin'?
Matsukawa: what.
Oikawa: in bed
Matsukawa: oh god, awesome. Fucked basically the whole night. Makki is an awesome boyfriend and uke. Want 2 know details? ;)
Oikawa:...I think I want to stay innocent and pure, like a cinnamon roll.
Matsukawa: u r as innocent and pure as the devil, evilkawa
Oikawa: im hurt mattsun
Matsukawa: however, how's Iwaizumi?
Oikawa: iwa-chan is way nicer than u to me :(
Oikawa: he adores and treasures and loves me
Matsukawa: oikawa, u r so cheesy
Oikawa: yeah, that's what iwa-chan told me, too
Matsukawa: I think I don't want to know when and why he said this 2 u
Oikawa: yeah, u don't want to know. ;)

And that's why Matsukawa thinks, Oikawa and Iwaizumi had fucked :D

__________________________
My third english fic c:

I had fun while I wrote this.

I love Oikawa (and Iwa-chan) , he's trash and that's y he's basically my son :''''D

See u next time. c: I'll translate as soon as possible my OTP-Challenge ;3

Byeee ~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

136K 3.1K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
997K 37.5K 89
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...