The Rathore Empire

By Royalrajputana42

Rathore's - the name itself send shivers down to spine.They are most powerful family in the whole world. The... More

|Disclaimer|
||prologue||
||Characteristics||
Ch-1 ||BiRthDaY||
Ch-2 ||pain of study||
Ch-3 ||case||

||Characteristics||

148 5 0
By Royalrajputana42

Hlooo everyone.....
So, now meet to our heroine and her family.

Rajput family

She is very cute, beautiful and sanskari girl. She is also very kind hearted girl. She is graduated from Delhi University and she crack jee mains and took admission in IIT according to her parents wish. She is now preparing for becoming a criminal lawyer. Also a chief president of her college. She is mature and well mannered girl but also a badass lady when gets angry. She is daughter of Randhir Rajput.
Yn Rajput her name is also like her sweet. Can make anyone go head over heels for her beauty.
Loves her family so much and can do anything for them. Loves to dance, singing and most importantly reading a fictional books. In another words she is such a book worm. Loves to annoy her brother and cousins so much. Never had been in a relation - ship with anyone. Always stay away from fights. So much sensitive and gets emotional very easily. She is 23.5 years old.

They're grand parents of yn. Mahesh Rajput. He is also a head of his village. He is very kind and joyful person. Loves her wife so much and his family.

Revati Rajput funny person but also an strict lady when it comes to her family. Loves yn so much among her all grandchildrens.

They're parents of yn. Rajveer Rajput is also a big business man in India. He is also a very strict person and want everything accordingly to him time to time. obEsSed wIth his newspapers. Sushmita Rajput is a very fantastic lady and try to handle her husband. She is also very very nice person.

They are brother and sister in law of yn. Aviraj Rajput is CEO of Rajput industry. He is 28 years old.He is very dangerous person who can do anything for his family and most important thing is he is very possesive about yn.
Mouni Rajput she is 25 years old.
She is a professor in college but teach students on online. They have a handsome son.

Abhiraj Rajput a very fantastic and naughty boy. Loves her yn bua so much and always team up with her in everything. A savage boy like his bua but not infront of his family and everyone's favourite teddy.
Only son of Aviraj Rajput and Mouni.
He is 6.5 years old.

They are uncle and aunty of yn. Randhir Rajput and Samaira Rajput. He is opposite of his brother. Funny and joyful person. He is famous writer and he choose his passion for himself over his responsibilities because he thinks his brother is their for him. She is also like her sister in law a housewife.

Rudraveer Rajput and Kanika Rajput. He is 26 years old.He is son of Randhir rajput and cousin of yn.He owns a restaurants and hotel in rajasthan .She is a fashion designer in a rajput industry. She is 25 years old.

Tejaswani Rajput is persuing her course in MBBS. She is very very rebel girl. Always do what her heart wants. Loves to dance like her sister yn. A very smart girl. She is 23 years old.

Vardhan Rajput youngest son of randhir rajput. He is cousin of yn and a very rebel boy. Flirty and arrogant. He is 21 years old. Loves to annoy his family. Wants to become a DCP officer.

Thakur Samarth Singh he is a property dealer. He also got award for the best properties he sell with honesty. He is very gentle man but also feel jealous from his wife's family. Madhuri Thakur is a youngest child of mahesh rajput and aunt of yn.
She is very carefree person. She is a government teacher in secondary school. Loves her husband so much. Her mother and father in law is died.
Both hve two two childerns.

Ruhanika Thakur eldest daughter of samarth. She is very clever and smart girl. Loves her dad so much and always do shopping and likes to hangout with friends. She is a professor in college like her mother she also choose her future like her. She is 25 years old. Have a crush on  Harsh Singh Chauhan. Always stalk him like a psycho on insta, Google or what not.

Avneet Thakur is second child of samarth. She is very arrogant girl and hates yn so much because she thinks yn is more beautiful then her and everyone loves her so much. she is 22 years old.  She helps her father in his work.

Thakur Samar Singh he is the youngest child of samarth. He is very flirty and funny but arrogant like his sister. He loves her mom's side family so much. He is 20 years old. Study in commerce 2nd year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 119K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.2M 49.9K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

150K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...