Hellsing: The Good, Evil, Cha...

Da Huyhuynh406

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Vengeance...is calling me." A young man was name (Y/N) (L/N) Murphy and he was the son of... Altro

Introduction
Love Interests/Ghost Rider's Enemies
Characters
Prologue 01: The Reborn Of Ghost Rider
Prologue 02: The Revenge Of Ghost Rider
Chapter 1: The Devil Comes To Hunt/Alucard
Chapter 2: Deal With The Vampire
Chapter 3: The Hellsing Organization
Chapter 4: The Hunt/Iscariot Organization
Chapter 5: The Wrath Of God
Chapter 6: Seras Victoria (Lemon)
Chapter 7: The Attack Of Hellsing Manor Part 1
Chapter 8: The Attack Of Hellsing Manor Part 2
Chapter 9: Who Is The Millennium?
Chapter 10: The Meeting With Iscariot
Chapter 11: New Enemies/Warm Bath (Lemon)
Chapter 12: The Rio Hotel/Wanted
Chapter 13: Ghost Rider V.S Dandy-Man
Chapter 14: Chase By Cop/Anderson Fist Fight Alucard
Chapter 15: Queen's Meeting/Nazi Messenger
Chapter 16: Ghost Rider V.S Blackout
Chapter 17: Blackout's Death
Chapter 18: Alucard & Ghost Rider V.S Rip Van Winkle
Chapter 19: Rip Van Winkle (Lemon)
Chapter 20: The Fall Of London
Chapter 21: Nazi Attack Hellsing Manor
Chapter 22: Ghost Rider V.S Zorin Blitz
Chapter 23: Bite By Draculina (Lemon)
Chapter 24: Alucard's Return
Chapter 25: Dracula The Lord Of Darkness/Impaler
Chapter 26: Ghost Rider V.S Blackheart
Chapter 28: Captain Hans V.S Ghost Rider
Chapter 29: Major's Death
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 27: Only Man Can Kill Monster

170 10 0
Da Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was saw the bastard Anderson who was going to kill Alucard slowly but then (Y/N) was seen this and he tries to save Alucard and when he was ran toward to where Alucard who got his head stabbed by Anderson. Then (Y/N) grab the bayonet where he was gonna held it and make the others were surprises to seen (Y/N)'s doing.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Not tonight, bloodsucker...I ain't let you die." He said to Alucard and make the vampire was surprise to seen (Y/N) who is helping (Y/N) out cause he want to save Alucard's life and he didn't need him die...and (Y/N) just want to get the bayonet from Anderson off from the head of Alucard.

Alucard: "You really care about me, aren't you Rider?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Nah, motherfucker...." He said and he felt the flames consume at him but the flames was healing him causes he was battling with Blackheart and then (Y/N) feeling like more upgrade more and he just felt the power was consuming at him and getting stronger also faster as hell.

Alucard: "You're right....I ain't going to die here." He said to (Y/N).

(A/N: Imagine the battle scene.)

After the battle of Anderson and Alucard was over...and Alexander Anderson was dying and it is his time to passes away and make him was looking over at the Paladin who was dying and this is where he gonna die. But until few moments later and sounds like something just ripping all many buildings of the abandoned city and looks like all everything was going to fall down on the ground and make (Y/N) was surprise to seen there was someone else is here....and he know who the person was arrive here by himself.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Walter?" He asked himself.

When (Y/N) was stood right there and then he sense there was someone else is here and make him turn to look over there and he saw there was a little girl who was stood right there and she was looks like creepiest and pale with hair also her eyes was yellow.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "*Who the hell are you?*" He thought himself.

...

...

...

To Be Continued.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

18.8K 612 35
(Y/N): "You Guilty....Look into my eyes...Your soul stained by the blood of innocents...feel their pains..." A young man name (Y/N) who lost his pare...
320K 4.3K 36
Two Siblings living with their Drug addict parents, Izuku and Izumi have lived The literal Hell on Earth But Izuku caring for his Sister Protected H...
15.2K 518 37
(Y/N): "Henshin." Kevin: "Henshin." (Y/N) (L/N) was a friend of Gwen Stacy AKA Ghost-Spider and she was the vigilante who was watching over the New Y...
29.8K 705 38
(Y/N): "My name is not (Y/N) Napier....I am....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What if the Joker has a little brother like him...and between...