Forced QUEEN

By jiaha2001

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID" "Voice down" .......... "Listen whoever you can YOU CANT CAZE ME LIKE TH... More

DESCLAIMER
AUTHOR'S POV
INTRO: FORCED QUEEN
CHARACTER ASTHETICS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
|CHARECTOR ASTHETICS|
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
🦋
CHAPTER 33
🦋
CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 02

1.6K 44 1
By jiaha2001

Under editing ~

Happy reading ~

You gonna get small twist here~

Have a nice day~

~•°•~

"Damnnn this petrol! Why didn't I checked petrol before leaving house"

A girl yelled at her scooty by kicking it twice. She absolutely looks frustrated.

"VIDYUT FUCKING RATHORE will not leave me alive god please save last time I promise last time"

She looked backwards she saw same cars are coming towards her.

"I think I'll say good bye to my sweety sorry sorry I'll get back to you I'm gonna run now "

She kissed her scooty with apology she started to run in forest she clearly knows that it can be dangerous for her if she enters it will be difficult for her to find way back to City. She saw many men's are running behind her she started run even more.

"Yeh chahiye tha mujhe na ghar ka na ghat ka beech me atak gyi Anu ki bachi mile mujhe Jan lelungi uska"

(I wanted this right i either reached my source nor destination I have stuck here in the middle forest if I meet Anu I'll take her life away)
She started run away from them even if they are little faar from her but she know she they get her they will definitely kill her.

"Bestfriend ki wajah se Jan chali jayegi bhagvan aise to nhi marna mujhe"

( I'll loose my life because of my bestfriend god I don't wa t to die like this) she talking with God or herself but got tired of running.

Flashback: Before one day

"They gonna marry me off to him I'll loose my career they clearly don't want working daughter in law"
Anushka said in her call.

"WHAT ABOUT YOU RUN AWAY?"
It was my suggestion purely suggestion ever.

"You think it's easy to run away?"
She have point but do we have any other option?

"Arjun will help us you can run away when you will be in mini dressing room" Arjun is mine and her bestfriend only make bestfriend we have.

"Yeah I'll help you I have seen that temple you can jump from balcony" that's the good Idea.

"I'll be there to catch you don't worry" Arjun tried to fill some courage in her he did successfully.

As we all planned me and Arjun went to marriage he even wanted to pick me but i said no I also needed to buy something from way back because I'm FLYING to US my dream country I got scholarship there I'll be doing my master in MBA then I'll open my own company. Ahh soo much planned.

Arjun Ran away with Anushka in the only one here I need to go too. I can't stay here longer. I got call from Arjun he told me to leave this place I was about grab my purse but fucking phone rang again.

It was unknown number I decided to pick it.

Hello~

Hello~

'Hello' it's strange but I heard voice around me to wait WHAT THE FUCK?
I slowly turned only to see angry young man shit is that Vidyut? The one Anushka was going to marry looking at his groom attire I have FUCKED UP save you life from him and run.

End of flashback

"Damn finally I can rest little bit I don't think they can catch me anymore. Can I get water here?"

She looked here and there for water but she saw nothing.

"What if lion comes and eat me?
No No No No I can't be possible right god I'm your favourite you can't let me die"

She mumbled herself. On the other hand Vidyut also was in search of her he is definitely not going to let her run  he was angry no one dared to look in his eyes out of fear here this girl managed to betray me no only betray but she made plan with his soon to be wife and helped her to run away.

"I'll see how you will survive as actoress Anushka I'll see"

It's true that he have that power which makes people shiver just by his name. He is walking in forest like he owns the forest  he was searching for her.

"How did she even entered?"

He asked Rohan who is also like his bestfriend.

"They had invitation they are Anushka Mam's close friends thats why we let them inside"

Rohan clearly knows Vidyuts anger issues he prayed for the girl because no one can save her.

"Did you got any information about this girl?"

He nodded I return.

"She one daughter of  Rohit Roy"

Rohit Roy one of the greediest business man in industry.

"Fucker sent his daughter now?"

Vidyut yelled at him against Rohit Roy have been approaching Vidyut many times.

"I don't think so"

"WHAT?"

Being frustrated he asked him again.

"She is not like her father I have seen her many times in business party's she is different not like her father"

Rohan tried to tell him but Vidyut didn't listened to him.

"DIFFERENT MY FOOT she must have did this for money I'll see her"

"What her name by the way?"

He again asked Rohan.

"ITS MEERA ROY "

Here comes our main female lead MEERA ROY

Meera Roy daughter of Aditya Roy, step father is Rohit Roy who is younger brother of Aditya Roy let's say he killed his own brother for property this truth is hidden from Meera Meera has completed her bachelor's in business administration also worked in her father's company from last two year she has been applying for scholarship in US for MBA she finally got it.

She is selfless too kind that anyone can manipulate her innocent nothing walkie talkie machine this is what her friends call her.

"Meera I see"

He smirked thinking about her he couldn't see her face because of her hairs once he get her no one can save her from him.

"We should walk towards that temple"

Rohan said looking at a red dress piece he got the idea may be she is there.

MEERA'S POV

Which place is this I'm finding no one here, I just want to go home I want nothing just fly from here  as soon as possible, as Anu described what if he is really a devil a monster ohh God stop your wild imaginations Meera you would definitely due one day because of it, well it will be better if I die with my wild imaginations but I can't even think about dying in that naroons hands.

Damnn is that temple? God you always manage to help me thank you soo much, I started to walk towards the temple god please don't let anyone to catch me they are bad people as uncle describ and Anu too I'm already scared by them.

I went inside temple sat on the steps gosh that fucker is literally behind me.

"Just leave this poor soul ill be thankful I'm really tired"

I heard cold voice behind me it was deep and horsy god I can't be him please save me.

"TIRED AREN'T WE?"

--------------------------------

I hope you are enjoying the story

••••••••••••••°••••••••••••••

-:o⁠:⁠-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 2.1K 27
"You can't force me" she screamed with teary eyes. "I can, I am your husband I can do whatever I want" he held her both wrist tightly and pushed her...
2.5M 87.4K 46
◉𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬◉ ◉❃◉ ♧ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒆𝒊�...
6.5M 306K 57
♚ 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 ♛ 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥 ⋇✦⋇ "𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨...
985K 26.5K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...