Black air sweeps across [natu...

נכתב על ידי pttcch

黑氣席卷[天災] / Black air sweeps across [natural disaster] 作者︰金彩 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/285788.html Summer... עוד

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 61 - 69

Chapter 51 - 60

365 5 0
נכתב על ידי pttcch

Chapter 51

People who are close to the northwest region, if they look up at this time, they will find that the plane that was originally like a small dot in the sky is getting bigger and bigger, getting closer and closer to the ground. It was as if the plane was about to plummet from the sky to the ground.

The pilot tried his best to keep the nose of the plane from falling.

The atmosphere in the cabin has become completely quiet. Everyone shook hands with each other's relatives and friends, as if they were quietly waiting for their fate to come.

It was at this time during the summer solstice that he untied his sling and solemnly handed the still ignorant daughter in his arms to Lao Mo. Then he kissed the big golden retriever whose expression turned serious. Then she said to everyone in the cabin: "Don't worry, nothing will happen to us."

After saying that, she looked at the mechanical sparrow corpses on the ground and the broken window that had been temporarily blocked by various things. Finally, he walked quickly towards the cockpit.

In the cockpit, the pilot and co-pilot were making their last efforts. Suddenly I heard a report from the security guard outside, and finally opened the cockpit door.

After Xia Zhi entered the cockpit, he glanced around and saw that the altitude of the aircraft on the instrument panel had dropped to a shocking level.

She didn't waste time, but explained her plan.

The other party has obviously never heard such unbelievable words, and is a little bit unable to recover.

"We're all going to crash anyway, so it's not bad to give it a try."

The driver obviously knew this truth, and after discussing it with the co-pilot, he agreed with what Xia Zhi said.

Xia Zhi breathed a sigh of relief when he saw this.

Everything that happened next was like a dream to the people on this transport plane.

But now, Xia Zhi doesn't know how everyone will feel afterwards. She just followed her heart and started taking action. And this action, in essence, has an element of gambling in it.

No one in the cabin knew what Xia Zhi would do next. Vincent was immersed in self-blame, but when he saw Lao Mo silently carrying the child in a sling, he asked: "Is there anything I can do about Xia Zhi?" Lao Mo shrugged:

"Be prepared! Young man... ”

Before he finished speaking, everyone felt the fuselage shake. Then there was a feeling of weightlessness. After that, it felt like the plane had landed directly on the ground.

As the plane landed, the cabin lights were turned on in time.

In order to avoid secondary damage caused by the mechanical sparrow destroying the cabin glass. All glass window shutters in the cabin have been pulled down. Now the plane seems to have landed in an instant. Some people wanted to pull up the baffle to see what was going on outside.

However, before they could make any move, they were stopped by two soldiers who came out of the cockpit.

At the same time, the captain's voice rang again from the radio: "Attention, passengers, please keep quiet and do not leave your seats. Please fasten your seat belts..." The captain's

words were being played on the radio in a loop. In fact, the captain had already opened the cockpit door and followed Xia Zhi down from the plane.

What greeted them was a completely unimaginable world.

A world full of machines.

The cold air, the towering metal tower, the shiny silver metal ground. All of this has a strong science fiction color. And for some reason, the light here is not golden, but bright blue. When these lights shine on the body, the whole person seems to become energetic.

The two pilots followed Xia Zhi off the plane one after another, and the sight they saw was beyond their imagination.

At this time, they remembered what their commander had said when they received this flight mission. Those words echoed in their minds, making them look at Xia Zhi with a hint of awe subconsciously.

Xia Zhi didn't say much else, but led the two of them to his helicopter quickly.

An ordinary civilian helicopter was the first reaction of the two pilots.

Xia Zhi could see what the two were thinking, and she didn't care when she saw that they were focusing more on looking at their surroundings. Instead, he opened the door of the helicopter and checked the instruments.

Upon seeing this, the two pilots immediately withdrew their probing gaze and turned their gaze to the instrument panel that Xia Zhi was quickly setting. This is incredible.

The helicopter looks ordinary on the outside, but the interior settings are no worse than those of military helicopters.

It seems that what he said on the transport plane before Xia Zhi was indeed not meant to be bragging.

Xia Zhi motioned for the two of them to come forward and explained to them the details of these dashboards. After that, I watched the two of them become familiar with various operations.

According to estimates, they still have nearly an hour's flight time from the airport at the Great Northwest Base.

After previous aircraft accidents, the pilot had contacted the tower. Now the entire transport plane has been taken into space by Xia Zhi. For the tower, it means that the aircraft has lost its signal within the radar detection range.

This situation often results in a plane crash.

Xia Zhi wanted to go out as soon as possible, contact the outside world, and report that he was safe.

As for the mechanical space in front of them, it is indeed the blue stone space in their bodies.

Xia Zhi never thought that one day he would take the initiative to expose the existence of space. However, she did not regret it.

In the previous situation, she could actually save herself and her child. As long as she keeps the plane at a certain altitude, she can directly bring the helicopter out of the space. Then enter the helicopter cockpit and start the helicopter. The entire process must be quick and error-free to ensure your own little life.

But she couldn't save Lao Mo, KK, Vincent, Fatty Bai, Fatty Liu, and other passengers, pilots, and soldiers on the plane. Not to mention the important supplies loaded on the plane.

In the end, Xia Zhi decided to use a more dangerous method with a higher chance of success.

That is to bring people into the blue stone space.

And the result now seems to be successful.

Sure enough, everyone had taken the blue potion made from the fragments of the blue light ball. The mechanization potential in the body has been stimulated. It is also because of this that we can survive in this space.

Summer Solstice has been conducting many small experiments on whether living things can enter space.

The most successful ones may be the eggs of those silkworm babies.

At that time, Xia Zhi felt that as long as the body was mechanized, it should be able to safely enter and exit this mechanical space.

It's just that the crisis has never come to him, and Xia Zhi has never dared to try it in person.

She never thought that one day, she would test it on herself in such an emergency situation. It even brought so many people into this mechanical space.

However, Xia Zhi will not regret his decision today.

Moreover, she had a premonition.

After the blue light ball merged with the fragments of the Black Air Research Institute, she felt that the light ball was about to exist without herself.

By then, there should be other changes to the space.

And you will not be able to hide the fact that you have space.

Since people will know it sooner or later, now that he is exposed because of saving people, there is nothing to say.

Xia Zhi showed a relieved smile, feeling that more strange things would happen in the future.

Just when countless thoughts flashed through Xia Zhi's mind. Following Xia Zhi's explanation and their rich flying experience, the two pilots soon knew how to control this ordinary-looking helicopter.

Seeing this, Xia Zhi asked the two to cooperate and act according to the plan they had agreed upon at the beginning.

Afterwards, there were two soldiers on the transport plane, plus Xia Zhi’s relatives and friends, who helped stabilize the situation.

After the helicopter here successfully started, Xia Zhi sat directly in the cabin of the helicopter. Fasten your seat belt and close the cabin door. With the roar of the propellers, she immediately brought the entire helicopter, including the people and the aircraft, out of the space.

The helicopter suddenly appeared at the coordinates where the plane disappeared, and the communicator immediately received communication requests from other aircraft.

Xia Zhi also sensed several military fighter jets approaching from a high altitude not far away.

These communication requests were obviously sent by fighter jets.

The tower responsible for contacting transport aircraft immediately contacted the Central City base after scanning a helicopter with a strange number.

He Tiansheng also received Xia Zhi's communication immediately and finally breathed a sigh of relief.

When he learned that Xia Zhi's space was exposed, he said very openly: "It doesn't matter, this is not a big deal. It is worth saving so many people and so many important supplies." After that, the helicopter flew behind several fighter jets

. Under siege, they landed safely at the military airport of the Great Northwest Base.

Xia Zhi also released the plane that had been parked in the space after a meeting with He Mingzhi and many leaders.

After being asked to get off the plane again, everyone on the plane had very shocked expressions on their faces. The way they looked at Xia Zhi was as if they were looking at someone strange. A talkative person like Fatty Bai was just blushing at this moment and was too excited to speak.

No one expected that the portable space in the novel actually appeared in reality.

Moreover, this portable space is actually not a farming space, but a mechanical space.

Both the ground and the buildings inside are full of technology.

Except for the mechanical bodies that have no interaction, it is simply a scene that can only appear in a mechanical city.

And such a scene appeared vividly before their eyes.

How could this not shock them.

Let’s not mention the excitement here.

His eyes turned to the black abyss.

After Liu Fen arranged for the mechanical sparrow to attack the plane, she waited for the plane to crash.

According to predictions, after the plane crashed, she would take the mechanical body up and retrieve the energy crystals inside. Those crystals are the best things for the mechanical body.

However, she didn't wait until the plane crashed. Instead, his own sensors suddenly sensed the reaction of all the energy crystals being lost in the sky. As the energy crystal disappeared, the blue light energy appeared at that moment.

This made her very angry.

Needless to say, it goes without saying that the energy crystal must have been taken away by the person with the blue light.

Yes.

After experiencing many failures in locating the energy of the blue light ball, Liu Fen was sure that this thing must be bound to humans. The bound blue light ball is likely to be excited.

For this reason, the master will not hesitate to spend most of his power. The black cyclone vortex, which already has sufficient energy storage, is even larger.

However, it will take some time for the black cyclone vortex to take effect.

Now that the energy crystal has been taken away, she must report the matter to its owner.

The giant robot figure that Liu Fen called his master had already opened his eyes in the base camp. These eyes filled with blue light were staring directly at the northwest.

Chapter 52

"What are you doing?"

He Hongmei walked all the way home, carrying a pheasant that had just been caught from the mountain. Along the way, I was exhausted trying to avoid those people who were running away in a hurry. As a result, as soon as I entered the house, I found my husband Liu Baoshan and his family carrying large and small bags, looking like they were getting ready to go out.

Liu Baoshan's eyes dodge when He Hongmei asked him this question. Liu Baoshan's village chief's mother and sister were not so polite.

"What to do? Of course, run away!"

He said, regardless of it, he prepared to take his son, husband and daughter away.

He Hongmei heard this and immediately asked: "Do you have points to fly?"

As soon as she finished speaking, there was another vibration under her feet. Liu Baoshan's village chief's mother screamed in fright. Pulling her family members and shouting: "Run, run."

He Hongmei watched the family of four run away without a trace, completely forgetting about her daughter-in-law. Suddenly I felt very boring.

She didn't even know why her life was like this. Obviously when he became a mutant at the beginning, he was fine. At that time, my mother-in-law and daughter were still there. I have gained a new relationship. I have a stable residence at the base.

What answered her was waves of vibrations under her feet.

Since the first large-scale earthquake occurred in the world three days ago, the base has been shaking from time to time in the past three days. Officials issued a notice on the same day to evacuate people to the Great Northwest Base, which is currently relatively stable.

But this evacuation cannot move a huge population to the northwest all at once. Evacuation of the entire population takes time and requires arrangements. The evacuation is sequential.

At this time, whoever has more points in his account and the greater his contribution to the base will be prioritized for evacuation. After all, in the final analysis, these points were earned by contributing to the base.

It was at this time that He Hongmei was shocked to realize that there were not many points in the account of this big family. She works alone to support a large family, and she is a day-to-day family. In the end, the appointment can only be made waiting for official arrangements.

She thought that the family she had raised for many months would wait for the arrangement honestly with her. Unexpectedly, they were already secretly preparing to leave without him. She didn't know when this family hid so many points behind her back.

He Hongmei sat on the threshold of the big room that attracted her at first, feeling the vibrations from beneath her body from time to time. I feel like this is retribution for me to end up like this. Fortunately, her old woman and daughter both left with Xia Zhi.

It was the only thing she could take comfort in.

Compared to He Hongmei's disheartened mood. Mrs. Cheng and Mrs. He Hongmei, who are located at the Central City Base, are more proactive.

As soon as she felt the earthquake, she contacted many old friends. After the official announcement of the evacuation plan, she immediately reported her and her granddaughter's names. Because he has been actively participating in the construction and defense of the base, and he is an elderly person and a child. Mrs. Cheng and her granddaughter were arranged to be the first group to evacuate.

When they got on the evacuation plane, Mrs. Cheng suddenly discovered that there were several old friends on the plane who were at the Nanming base. Old friends meet and greet each other. The uneasiness I felt due to the continuous earthquakes for days has dissipated a lot.

——While

all bases are busy transferring personnel and materials, the days of Summer Solstice are even busier.

After the crash crisis three days ago, the space was leaked. The couple immediately held a negotiation meeting with official personnel. After that, Xia Zhi officially became an official member. The main job is still to unlock the secret of the blue light ball. The space is used as an accessory tool. In the following days, he made a great contribution to the evacuation of official supplies.

In order to make the most of the space, Xia Zhi just finished the meeting, determined the tasks, and entrusted the children to her husband. After that, he followed the official personnel non-stop, traveling to multiple bases, and after stuffing a lot of important equipment and materials into the space, he returned to the Northwest Base to unload the goods.

The whole person has become a mobile warehouse.

Of course, among them, there are also a small number of people who know her and want to use the space to house people. However, they were all rejected by Xia Zhi. She doesn't want outsiders to enter the space. At this stage, the space is still being restored.

And this is not what Xia Zhi himself said.

This space brought by blue stones has been slowly changing since it was integrated with the fragments of the Central City base three days ago.

For example, the area of ​​space is expanding.

For example, the tower supporting the light sphere is growing taller and wider.

As for these changes, Xia Zhi doesn't want anyone to come in and disturb them. But if you treat the space as a mobile warehouse, there will be no hindrance.

As for the materials that were put into the space, including the occasional camera and recording equipment, Xia Zhi said that these things would not play any role at all in the space.

Because she has already felt that the completeness of the light ball has improved again. Her control over the mechanical space has reached the extreme. In other words, everything inside is under her control.

"Old Hu, everything has been unloaded. Please hand over to the receiver here. I'm going home first."

After hearing Xia Zhi's words, Company Commander Hu nodded and waved his hands: "Go back quickly! I've been busy for a few days. Here. I will take care of it."

Looking at Xia Zhi's brisk figure, Captain Hu sighed with emotion.

Who would have thought that the ordinary mother who looked young and beautiful in the community would be carrying such a big secret.

After receiving Xia Zhi's invitation, Captain Hu took advantage of the opportunity to learn about part of the situation in the space. At the same time, it also answered some previous confusions. For example, Xia Zhi can always find the characteristics of mechanical and semi-mechanical bodies. Now there are good explanations.

However, no matter how strange it was, he just sighed twice. Currently, what they have to do is how to survive this continuous earthquake.

——

"I'm back!"

After Xia Zhi left the Northwest Base, he drove for more than two hours before arriving at the secret base. There were many small earthquakes along the way, but Xia Zhi ignored them all.

This wave of shock is not high in level, but it is very annoying. Especially if it lasts three days in a row. Any fool knows this thing is unusual. People who were cheerful before are now rushing to get to the Great Northwest Base as soon as possible.

Because the Great Northwest Base is the area where the earthquake was least felt.

This is the officially announced reason.

The deeper reason is the eight metal towers.

In the house, the first person to hear the sound of the summer solstice was the golden retriever KK.

After KK came to the secret base, the energy here was a bit chaotic. From time to time, its mechanical claws pop out.

Read) novel =<+WeChat #xiamu

No, after seeing the figure of Xia Zhi. This guy was so excited that his claws that rushed towards him were covered with a thick layer of mechanical metal.

He saw the pair of gleaming dog paws about to rest on his shoulders. Xia Zhi quickly bent down and hid. She kept saying, "KK, you can't do this. Be careful of catching someone with your claws."

Her answer was the golden retriever's unique grin.

This made Xia Zhi simply didn't know what to say.

This big guy is so smart sometimes. Sometimes it's so silly that it makes people laugh.

After entering the house, picking up the child, and saying hello to Lao Mo, Xia Zhi sat down.

After Lao Mo and the others came over, He Tiansheng applied for a new house. The house is not big, but it has two rooms and a large living room, which meets the current basic needs.

"It went smoothly along the way!"

Xia Zhi nodded: "Not bad. It's just that there were too many people. There were a lot of scrambles during the evacuation."

When Lao Mo heard this, he could probably guess what was going on.

As long as it involves critical moments of life and death, there will always be scenes that are unbearable to watch.

The two of them hadn't spoken much before the communicator used inside the secret base rang.

Xia Zhi knew immediately that it was He Tiansheng calling.

After she answered the call and listened, she stood up and said, "I'm going to Tiansheng. I may not come back for dinner."

-

The workroom where He Tiansheng was located was busier than before. A lot of manpower has also been added, and they all want to repair the metal tower as soon as possible. Especially after the occasional vibrations under their feet made everyone realize that time was running out.

As soon as Xia Zhi came over, he saw He Tiansheng standing on a metal corridor, personally holding tools and welding some parts of the metal tower. After the black crystal was delivered to the base, he stood up again in front of people.

After the other party finished, Xia Zhi finally asked: "What happened?"

He Tiansheng shook his head: "Come and take a look here."

Xia Zhi knew that he had just arrived at the base and there was nothing special. He Tiansheng would not even let him rest. I just called myself here.

After hearing this, she immediately came over.

At this glance, he understood what He Tiansheng meant.

The welded parts look perfect, no different from the original ones. However, Xia Zhi found that there seemed to be an unnatural loss of energy inside.

"I can't tell what's wrong. I always feel that the parts we welded are not perfect. It seems that as long as there is an accident, it will be damaged again."

As a pure Green River Star person, I accept the Green River Star scientific concepts for so many years. He Tiansheng's research on metal towers has been outstanding. However, he cannot escape the shackles of knowledge.

Instinct told him something was wrong, but he couldn't quite fix it.

At this time, he thought of Xia Zhi's mention that blue energy could help purify metals, fuse metals, and generate new tools.

"Are you sure you want me to try it?"

He asked her to come over, and there was nothing else but this.

He Tiansheng nodded decisively: "Try it! I'll take care of anything."

Xia Zhi saw this and didn't hesitate. After confirming He Tiansheng's restoration concept, his hands braved the blue light and directly covered the parts specified by He Tiansheng.

Unlike He Tiansheng who uses various instruments to repair. Xia Zhi's restoration relies more on mental power.

She closed her eyes, and the blue light from her hands slowly flowed through the extremely fine cracks between the parts along with the touch of spiritual power. Then, these cracks slowly merged together. It was as if the damage had never happened again.

After taking the blue light back into her body, Xia Zhi opened her eyes in surprise.

She didn't expect that she had tried to use blue light energy to test the metal tower before. At that time, I didn’t have such a clear perception. But this time, it actually has such an effect.

He Tiansheng looked at Xia Zhi's expression and smiled: "My guess is indeed correct. According to what you said before, the metal tower in the space will automatically repair. At that time, I guessed that this kind of automatic repair should be more related to the blue light ball. "You probably didn't have much sense before. But now that the fusion of the light sphere has improved, the difficulty of repairing the metal tower has naturally been reduced."

Xia Zhi has been busy working as a mobile warehouse outside in the past few days. Although she knew that space was changing, she really didn't have time to study it. He Tiansheng, who was capable of doing research, had even less time.

"It is impossible for me to repair eight metal towers from top to bottom at once with blue energy."

Xia Zhi said the most realistic problem.

There wasn't much time left for them.

Although she didn't know what was causing the tremors under her feet.

But it must have something to do with black energy, and it's definitely not a good thing.

Having said this, the couple looked at each other and saw the same thought in each other's eyes.

But, can it really be done to this extent?

Chapter 53

This is the first time He Tiansheng has entered the mechanical space of Xia Zhi.

As soon as I stepped in, I felt that my legs, which were still not very flexible, actually felt alive under the blue light that spread throughout the space.

You know, these semi-mechanized phenomena in their base have been alleviated a lot even under the influence of blue potion. But the root cause has not been solved.

In technical terms, their mechanical limbs have no real source of energy. Obtaining energy from the outside can only cure the symptoms but not the root cause.

However, as soon as he entered this space, the feeling of ease brought about by his body made He Tiansheng's expression full of surprise.

Xia Zhi, who was familiar with her, discovered the clues immediately.

"What's going on?"

He Tiansheng expressed his feelings without reservation.

"I think this space, especially those blue lights, might be the key to our recovery."

Xia Zhi didn't say anything after hearing this. Because she already had a hunch that no matter what kind of mechanization, the optimal solution would be obtained under blue light.

The blue ball of light, emitting cold blue light, became even more dazzling because of her arrival.

Because he entered in his true form, Xia Zhi could not easily contact the light ball suspended on the top of the tower like his spiritual power.

Just this idea flashed through my mind. The next moment, she flew up and headed directly towards the blue ball of light.

This startled He Tiansheng who was following Xia Zhi. I have no intention of continuing to observe the mechanical space. I just want to hold Xia Zhi back.

"Don't worry, I'm fine."

Xia Zhi's voice sounded like it came from a distant place, making He Tiansheng's heart relax a little.

After Xia Zhi left these words to He Tiansheng in mid-air, he was held up by an invisible energy field even faster, until he flew over in front of the blue light ball.

The blue ball of light in front of him has become quite huge after undergoing many fragment fusions. Summer Solstice floats in front of the ball of light, just like a little person.

The blue halo is very thick, a bit like the light of the sun, radiating in all directions. During the summer solstice, my eyes were filled with blue light. At the same time, a huge energy that had been hidden in the body began to move towards the limbs and bones under the tug of blue light.

Xia Zhi only felt that from Tian Ling Gai to his feet, from the fingertips of his left hand to the fingertips of his right hand, there was a cold but not harmful energy circulating in the body.

As that energy moves, a thin, soft but powerful layer of metal seems to slowly appear on the surface of the body, slowly covering the entire body.

Summer Solstice, immersed in blue light energy, cannot see its own changes.

But from He Tiansheng's perspective, he could only see a small figure in front of a huge blue ball of light hanging high above. The figure seemed to be slowly wrapped in a layer of brilliant silvery white.

This kind of direction was something He Tiansheng did not expect at first.

Before entering the mechanical space, the couple paid attention to the situation in the space. Study whether the eight metal towers can be put into the space one by one. Let them receive the baptism of blue light directly to speed up the pace of repair.

Who knew that as soon as they entered the space, they encountered such a scene that was difficult to explain scientifically.

He Tiansheng moved his legs more and more freely, not knowing whether this change was good or bad.

But Xia Zhi, who was surrounded by blue light, felt that the energy hidden in his body was completely stimulated at this moment. That feeling of being full of power and needing to be released is very strange.

It was at this time that she opened her eyes, which were completely filled with blue light, and looked down at her body.

When she found that her whole body, except for her eyes, was completely wrapped in silver-white mechanical metal, she didn't show any surprise. He just lowered his head and clenched his mechanical fist, then released it. After getting used to the feeling of being wrapped in metal, she looked up at the blue ball of light, which was still missing a small corner, and asked the question she had always wanted to ask.

Her intuition told herself that she should be able to get the answer from the blue ball of light this time.

That is to say, this question appeared in Xia Zhi's mind for no more than half a second.

Thousands of unfamiliar codes were stuffed into the brain at once. At that moment, Xia Zhi felt as if he was going to die.

However, the entire process is actually completed in just one minute. Her artistic brain can actually integrate and classify huge codes to convey different messages to herself.

The efficiency of processing information at such a high speed made Xia Zhi, at this moment, deeply appreciate the capabilities of a completely mechanized person.

I wonder if those robots in the black abyss are also so powerful?

As soon as this question came to mind, the blue light ball repeated its old tricks again. A lot of code was stuffed into Xia Zhi's brain. This kind of intrusion without asking made Xia Zhi very angry.

But she, who was bound to the light ball, knew that she could not block the light ball's thinking at all.

It should be said that if the knowledge imparted to her by the ball of light was correct. The thinking of the light ball can ignore dimensions, directly penetrate the limitations of space, and reach the brain of any mechanized person.

Of course, the premise is that the mechanized man himself relies on the power of the blue light ball to enter the mechanization stage.

By this time, Xia Zhi finally solved many doubts. I finally understand why mechanization comes in many different forms.

She took one last look at the ball of light, slowly controlled the energy field under her feet, and returned to the ground smoothly.

He Tiansheng looked at his wife who was wearing armor and completely wrapped in silver-white metal. I felt like an audience member who had mistakenly entered the special filming set of Armored Superman.

A golden crown-shaped mechanical crown, eyes with blue halos, and skin, limbs, and body completely wrapped in silver-white mechanical metal.

If it weren't for this layer of mechanical metal, it would also be covered with a layer of beautiful, shaped golden armor. He Tiansheng will feel that his wife has turned into a silver-white person.

Even so, he could only determine from the unchanged facial features that the robot in front of him was Xia Zhi.

The moment Xia Zhi landed, he noticed the shock and slight loss in Tian Sheng's expression. This kind of He Tiansheng made her feel quite strange.

You know, after their parents passed away that year. He Tiansheng never showed such an expression again. Every time He Tiansheng appears in front of him, he looks confident and confident. As if he could solve any problem in the world.

After being happy, Xia Zhi immediately removed the mechanical armor on his body.

He Tiansheng only felt that his eyes were blurred, and Xia Zhi changed back to the Xia Zhi who came in with him before. Nothing has changed in terms of clothing or accessories.

He immediately stepped forward and inspected Xia Zhi from head to toe, making sure that there was nothing wrong with him. Then he asked: "Is your health really okay?"

Xia Zhi nodded: "I have never been so energetic."

Xia Zhi said and clenched his fists.

Then, the whole arm flashed with silver light. First it was covered with a layer of mechanical metal. After the arm turns silver-white, it is once again covered with a beautiful mechanical arm guard. The shape of this arm guard is a bit like the arm guard of an ancient general, and it is also a bit like the shape of a mecha from the interstellar era.

Anyway, Xia Zhi doesn’t know how this shape came to be. All I know is that now I can control the mechanization freely. There is no problem if you want to mechanize the whole body or partial limbs. The protective power of such a layer of armor is not yet clear to Xia Zhi. But it can definitely be attacked by many artillery shells.

And there seems to be a steady stream of energy flowing out of the body, flowing towards the limbs and bones. Later, this energy will gather in the mind again.

At this moment in the summer solstice, it was determined that robots of their type also had an energy crystal in their brains. It's just that the energy crystal in the brain of the robot in the black abyss is black. And since she evolved by relying on the energy of the blue light ball, the energy crystal in her brain is blue.

Only when a person is completely mechanized can such a stable energy source be formed.

Thinking like this, she looked at her husband's mechanized legs.

Mechanization is divided into two situations: complete mechanization and semi-mechanization. The emergence of these two types of mechanization is related to the energy of blue light balls and black energy. Different energy sources create different types of mechanization.

One like He Tiansheng is semi-mechanized by the energy of the blue light ball.

Such semi-mechanization is actually a symbol of the suspension of mechanical evolution.

And only complete mechanization is successful mechanical evolution.

Successful mechanical evolution brings not only an increase in force value, but also countless other good things.

But looking at the concern in He Tiansheng's eyes, Xia Zhi knew that the other party wouldn't care about evolution or not.

Thinking like this, Xia Zhi put away her worries first. I quickly picked out some important information and said it first.

Time is tight, and Xia Zhi doesn’t have time to say a lot of information at the moment. But the purpose of their coming in must be revealed immediately.

"Those eight metal towers cannot be retracted into space."

Upon hearing this, He Tiansheng's expression froze instantly.

Seeing this, Xia Zhi patted the opponent's arm and continued: "But, we can release the light ball."

It should be said that not only the light ball, but also the mechanical space under the feet can be released.

Xia Zhi also learned from the light ball that the space under his feet was actually a mechanical city. A city from a distant star. As for why this mechanical city arrived at Green River Star, how it arrived at Green River Star, and what its relationship is with the Black Qi Abyss. This is a long story. This part of the code has not been opened yet.

After hearing that the light ball could be released, He Tiansheng wondered: "Aren't there still fragments that have not been fused?"

Xia Zhi looked at the blue light ball.

This light ball is almost 99% fused. According to the light ball, it can already appear on the Green River Star at this time. It's just because the fusion degree has not reached 100%. The repair efficiency may not be that fast. The quickest fix is ​​actually to send the tower into space.

Unfortunately, this mechanical space cannot accommodate one more metal tower.

Of course, the ball of light mentioned the most deadly point.

That is, when the activated light ball appears on the Green River Star, the enemy in the Black Abyss will definitely not give up.

The enemies that Xia Zhi thinks at this moment are those black energy robots that are infiltrated by black energy. She had no idea that there was an enemy there that she could never imagine.

——In

the black abyss, after sensing the blue light ball energy appearing in the northwest countless times.

There is a supreme command sent to the brains of all mechanical bodies. As long as the brain is completely mechanized. No matter whether it is humans, animals, or insects, no one can escape the intrusion of such a mandatory code into the brain. Thereby controlling their mechanical limbs and moving quickly towards the northwest.

Countless mechanical bodies are heading towards the northwest of the Flower Country from all directions on the planet. The only purpose is to eliminate living organisms and eliminate the host of the blue light ball.

Among these crazy robots, many of them had expressions of resistance and the sounds from their mouths were of rejection. Unfortunately, they could not control their mechanical bodies and could only carry their weapons and keep up with the large army. Kill the enemy you are about to face.

Among those enemies may be their parents, children, relatives, friends, neighbors, and colleagues when they were humans.

They are about to carry their memories as humans and wield their swords against the humans who once created the memories.

Chapter 54

The sound of propellers and the roar of airplanes were the only sounds that kept ringing in the entire northwest these two days.

All aircraft across the country have been in motion in the past few days.

Whether it is an airship with the worst safety performance, a helicopter with a relatively short flight distance, a passenger plane that is hard to get a ticket, or a hot air balloon that is extremely unstable. These various aircraft have landed on the most stable land in the Northwest over the past few days.

The underground shaking that caused this phenomenon became more and more intense in the past few days. Even here in the northwest, the earthquakes can be felt rising.

At five o'clock in the morning, I got up on the summer solstice.

The roar in the sky never stops day or night. It's not so obvious that she lives in a secret base. But according to Fatty Bai and the others, the official base in the Great Northwest has long been crowded with people. Those who came later could only live in temporary tents in the no-man's land outside.

Fortunately, spring is approaching and the temperature has begun to rise.

"Why are you up so early?"

He Tiansheng felt vaguely that Xia Zhi was getting up next to him.

At this time, Xia Zhi had already walked to her daughter's crib and helped her tuck in the quilt. After hearing what He Tiansheng said, He Tiansheng smiled and said softly: "It's getting late. We still have a mission today!"

Hearing the word mission, He Tiansheng fully woke up. Jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash up.

Xia Zhi shook her head with a smile, looked at the opponent's pair of mechanical legs that had become more agile, and breathed a sigh of relief.

The two of them spent about a morning in the mechanical space yesterday, after confirming the details of the plan implementation. He left the space without stopping, went to the newly established temporary command center, and reported to the leaders the next metal tower repair plan.

After jointly formulating an impact plan with multiple departments to initiate the restoration plan. The repair time was finally set at nine o'clock this morning.

It will definitely cause a big shock at that time. According to the current dense population situation in the northwest, maybe the entire secret base will be exposed immediately. Therefore, since the mission time was determined yesterday, the entire base has been making urgent arrangements.

After the couple packed up, they came out. I saw Lao Mo already in the living room, scrolling through the news on his mobile phone.

Xia Zhi glanced at it casually, all about what happened during the evacuation. Some are good and some are bad, some are true, good and beautiful, and some are full of malice.

"Go now?"

Xia Zhi nodded and took out a lot of boxed cooked food from the space.

"We probably won't be back for the next few days. I'll leave it to you at home."

Lao Mo: "Don't worry, I will take care of the house."

After saying that, Lao Mo looked at the backs of the couple as they left. Thinking that the couple would stay in the experimental area for a few days. However, he had no idea that what would happen next would be so unexpected.

It should be said that no one could have imagined that the development of things would be so strange.

——Metal

tower repair operation room.

Although it is now after 6 o'clock in the morning, the place is already surrounded by layers of people.

All the metal corridors and metal elevators that usually surround the eight towers have been demolished overnight. Only the tower remains in the entire huge space.

After the two arrived at Xia Zhi, they first greeted He Mingzhi, the general person in charge of the project.

"Teacher, you didn't have any rest last night, did you?"

He Mingzhi shook his head: "I came here an hour earlier than you. I really can't sleep!"

Thinking of the continuous shaking of the ground, coupled with the impact of the eight towers It was so important that He Mingzhi couldn't even sleep. If it weren't for the emergency evacuation of equipment personnel near the eight towers, he would have wished to have carried out the final tower repair work yesterday.

"Xia Zhi, are you sure about what will happen next?"

Xia Zhi heard He Mingzhi's question and shook his head honestly.

According to the blue light ball, what happens today will be beyond the expectations of all mankind. She was an ordinary person before the summer solstice, and she didn't dare to guarantee many things. All she could say was that she would do her best to complete her mission.

Time passed quickly. From time to time, people came over to the operation room to check on the situation, and then left again.

Until 8:50 in the morning, sirens sounded one after another throughout the secret base. This is to urge people in the operation room to leave as soon as possible.

At this time, Xia Zhi was urging He Tiansheng to leave in the operation room. Because no one knows how big a battle what will happen next will bring. Xia Zhi is confident that nothing will happen to him. But it’s better to stay away from people around you as much as possible.

He Tiansheng was eventually persuaded to leave by Xia Zhi. Before leaving, I can only tell Xia Zhi once again that if there is any emergency, hide in the space immediately. He'll be out there ready to take care of you.

Nuo Da's tower repair space fell into a state of complete silence with He Tiansheng's departure.

Except for Xia Zhi, there was no breathing creature in the entire space.

She mobilized the energy inside her body according to her memory.

There was a flash of silver light.

The silver-white metal spread from the head to the limbs, wrapping Xia Zhi's entire body at an extremely fast speed. When the silver light dissipated, Xia Zhi was seen to be covered in silver-white mechanical metal. On top of the mechanical metal, there is also a complete set of golden armor.

A golden crown, golden armor, a silver-white body, and eyes glowing blue. It looks full of technology. If Xia Zhi didn't move at this time, it would even look like an exquisite figure.

However, Xia Zhi moved after putting on the golden armor.

The golden boots stepped on the metal ground, making a subtle knocking sound.

This sound after sound is like knocking in the hearts of everyone in the distant observation room.

At yesterday's meeting, they listened to the reports of Xia Zhi and He Tiansheng. I know what a truly fully mechanized person is.

But knowing is knowing.

When they really face a human being and transform into a robot wearing golden armor before their eyes, the shock is indescribable.

And as Xia Zhi walked to the metal tower, her silver-white hands began to glow blue.

Then, it's like echoing these blue lights.

The eight silver-white metal towers finally responded.

I saw strips of blue light beginning to appear on the silver-white shell of the tower.

These light rays travel and interweave in a complex manner, forming complex patterns one after another. Completely cover the tower body.

It was language, logos, and circuits that humans couldn't discern.

At this moment, the eight towers finally seemed to be activated, and various reactions began to appear in each one.

At the same time, the moment the tower was activated.

A huge blue ball of light, like the bright moon, appeared out of thin air.

The ball of light exudes a cool blue light, shining on the eight towers.

The moment the eight towers came into contact with the light, the various patterns on the towers began to flicker. As if responding to the ball of light.

At this time of the summer solstice, a light blue energy field appears under your feet. Then the whole person rose into the air and leaped to the middle of the eight towers.

These scenes were clearly seen by the people in the observation room with their eyes and telescopes. It should be a device that plays a monitoring role. By the time Blu-ray came out, it had lost all functionality.

But even without surveillance equipment, the scene happening in front of them was enough to make people stunned.

Xia Zhi, who was in the center of eight towers, couldn't care less about the thoughts of everyone in the observation room at the moment.

She followed the information provided by the blue ball of light. He began to use his own mental power to guide the blue light to circulate between the eight towers. The whole process is seen through an outsider's eyes. It was a silver-white little man wearing golden armor, with blue light floating all over his body among eight silver-white metal towers.

From the perspective of the summer solstice, this work is really a delicate job.

It was also at this moment that she determined the damaged parts of the eight metal towers with the help of the powerful ability of the light ball. Some of these damages are well repaired by humans. Part of it was imperfectly restored. The injury can easily reoccur.

The power of the blue light ball can repair these damages very well.

Such repair work consumes a lot of mental energy.

When I was concentrating on my work during the summer solstice, I didn’t feel the whole planet. As she released the blue light ball. From all directions, dots of blue light clusters appeared in different areas, coming rapidly towards the northwest.

Accompanying this incident is another piece of news that threatens mankind.

That is, the vibration frequency of the ground suddenly increased.

He Tiansheng in the observation room stared at Xia Zhi attentively. I'm afraid that if something happens, I won't be able to save people in time.

It was at this moment that the whole ground shook one after another.

This time the shaking was stronger than ever before. It even gives people the illusion that the earth is about to collapse.

Compared with the situation at the Great Northwest Base, the situation at other bases is even worse.

After waiting for several days at Nanming Base Airport, He Hongmei finally waited until her passenger plane took off.

She went to the airport early in the morning, fearing that she would miss this opportunity to escape.

There are many people who have the same plan as her.

Many of these people are cyborgs.

As soon as He Hongmei saw these people, she probably knew that they were from the Sunlight tribe just like herself. Normally, if you don’t contribute much to the base, you will be left behind to board the plane.

Everyone didn't speak after meeting, but hurriedly walked toward the waiting area with their heads buried in the air.

At this time, the ground shook slowly for several days. Suddenly it shook violently. This violent shaking even made them, as cyborgs, stagger around.

Before they could get up from the ground, they felt a violent vibration under their feet. Then the entire Nanming Peak Group began to break apart.

It's like being torn apart.

The six peaks connected together were like pieces of paper, being directly impacted by a force that emerged from the ground.

When the force of the impact emerged from the mountain peak, He Hongmei noticed with sharp eyes one stream after another of thick black energy.

She screamed in fear and ran toward the plane.

At this time, just get on the plane. When the plane flies high in the sky, it is safe.

Then, the underground shock caused more than just the cracking of the mountain peaks. Even the ground at the airport began to show cracks.

The airport staff quickly asked everyone to run towards the nearest plane. The plane had started its engine at this time and could take off at any time.

The same scene occurs in many bases. However, the Nanming base is the most serious. The Great Northwest Base has the least impact.

Countless people are afraid of despair when they see the real-time earthquake pictures on the Internet.

Of course, people who have arrived in the Northwest are filled with joy and worry.

He Hongmei didn't know the situation in other bases. All she knew was that she had to climb onto the plane.

The plane that comes here to pick people up is not a large passenger plane. It is a military transport aircraft that can be lifted and lowered directly.

Therefore, as soon as the ground at the airport cracked, it was already slightly airborne. Then, a number of rope ladders were dropped from above.

Many people were climbing on the rope ladder.

He Hongmei was lucky enough to catch a rope ladder after a violent shock.

As the plane gains altitude, her feet get higher from the ground.

However, she didn't wait to rejoice that she was out of danger.

The next moment, someone grabbed her left foot.

She looked down and saw that the person grabbing her left foot was actually her husband Liu Baoshan, whom she thought had left long ago.

Liu Baoshan shouted loudly: "Hongmei, hold on tight."

He Hongmei was holding on to the end of the rope ladder, unable to climb on the Internet at all. And above her, there is another person. Above this person, there is another person. Five or six adults were already climbing on a rope ladder.

But her feet were caught by Liu Baoshan.

"Let go, there is a rope ladder next to you. Go grab the rope ladder next to you. Don't grab my feet."

Liu Baoshan did not dare to let go of He Hongmei's feet and reach for the rope ladder next to him. God knows how he tried to leave in the past few days, but failed many times. This time, it was his last chance.

Many people on the same rope ladder were desperately holding on to the rope ladder to climb up in the turbulent plane. However, these people do not include He Hongmei.

Seeing that his hands were getting weaker and weaker to grasp the rope ladder. The ground beneath his feet had cracked, and traces of black air emerged from the ground.

He Hongmei knew that she could not fall to the ground.

He looked down at the man who was grabbing his left ankle and refusing to let go.

Countless memories flashed through He Hongmei's eyes.

Then, the next moment.

She stretched out her right foot and kicked the fingers holding her left ankle without hesitation.

Amid Liu Baoshan's yelling and cursing, He Hongmei finally climbed up the rope ladder and entered the crowded cabin. My heart and eyes are filled with the joy of surviving the disaster.

At this time, Liu Baoshan had been engulfed by the black energy.

In the black abyss, Liu Fen and his people were heading to the northwest.

The supreme order received by all mechanical bodies is to eliminate the threat from the northwest.

Especially this morning, after a powerful blue energy suddenly appeared in the northwest, this order became urgent again.

Before Liu Fen and the other robots could react.

The black air mass that was supposed to store energy for another half month exploded without warning.

The moment the black air mass erupts, not even the mechanical body can be completely spared.

Because they are still walking on normal ground roads.

When Liu Fen finally managed to reintegrate the scattered team due to the explosion of black energy. A blue energy aura that was stronger than ever before suddenly erupted from the northwest.

This breath caused all the robots, including her, to shut down instantly.

At the center of the energy explosion, Xia Zhi finally opened her eyes.

Chapter 55

[Humans...]

The familiar yet unfamiliar mechanical voice sounded directly in Xia Zhi's mind. This kind of genderless voice, with only the ultimate rational voice, is undoubtedly emanating from the huge blue ball of light suspended above the eight towers.

As soon as Xia Zhi glanced at it, he saw countless blue light groups, some large and some small, converging towards the blue light ball from all directions.

With the appearance of the light group, the gaps in the blue light ball were filled up bit by bit.

When the last group of blue light merged into the blue ball of light, the entire blue ball of light instantly burst out with a huge amount of light. The light is wrapped in energy and flies in all directions.

All humans exposed to these lights, whether they are robots or cyborgs, gradually undergo changes within their bodies.

Xia Zhi calmly accepted the energy of the light ball and asked slowly: "Is it 100% fused?"

What answered her was the increasingly dazzling light of the light ball.

This time, the light didn't scatter in all directions. Instead, they rushed directly to the eight fully activated metal towers below the light ball.

The silver-white metal tower is covered with countless patterns and words that emit blue light. When the light ball inputs energy towards the metal tower, the light emitted by these patterns and words becomes more and more brilliant.

Xia Zhi can feel the eight metal towers around him without using any mental energy, and the repairs are almost completed.

When the repair of the metal tower is completed, it is the moment when the whole world changes.

However, the huge shadow in the black abyss obviously would not let things go so smoothly.

Following the outbreak of the first wave of black cyclone vortices, earthquakes occurred in many areas of the entire planet one after another.

Accompanying the earthquake, the mountain collapsed and black air moved upward.

During the summer solstice, when the black air moved abnormally, I sensed it immediately. Although I can't see the situation outside, it's obviously not going to be good. She looked at the blue light ball and asked, "How long will it take for the repair to be completed?"

[5 Green River Star Hours...]

As the center for guiding energy, Summer Solstice cannot leave when the metal tower enters the final repair period.

Therefore, she could only continue to remain suspended in the center of the eight towers and tell those in the observation room what she had learned from the light ball.

In the observation room, the people waiting here include the base's senior officials, project leaders, and the general managers of several towers.

Read [) novel @ add WeChat @xiamu

These people never stopped being surprised after Xia Zhi transformed into a complete robot.

Watching Xia Zhi transform, watching Xia Zhi suspended between the eight towers, watching the towers activate, watching the light balls appear, watching the towers being repaired.

At this moment, everyone felt that some of their perceptions had been completely subverted.

And when the fusion of the blue light ball reached 100%, the energy that directly entered the body was even more incredible to them.

Almost every one of them has mechanized limbs, which were caused by radiation from the tower when the tower was being repaired.

And these mechanical limbs have been well relieved after taking the blue potion. But that's just relief.

But now, when the light of the blue light ball shines directly on the body. The feeling of stiffness in the limbs seemed to be gradually disappearing. Instead, an inexplicable energy emerged from the body. The energy is not great, and some people are not even aware of it. But this energy is like a seed, taking root in the human body. When the time is right, it will take root and sprout.

There are many people in the northwest region who feel the same way as the people in the observation room.

The closer you are to the Great Northwest, the more obvious your feelings will be.

When Xia Zhi's words directly reached their ears, everyone in the observation room who was immersed in shock finally came to their senses.

They immediately took their communication tools and made final preparation arrangements according to the time mentioned by Xia Zhi.

Five hours is neither long nor short. But it was enough to land many aircraft rushing in mid-air.

The moment the transport plane He Hongmei was riding landed at the Great Northwest Base, everyone in the cabin burst into tears with excitement.

Along the way, they saw too many changes through the airplane window.

The mountains shook and even cracked, and patches of lush green woods were polluted by black air. These scenes only happened in a split second and frightened them greatly.

As they approached the northwest region, they were surprised to find that the situation here was much better than in other regions. Even though the ground beneath his feet was still shaking, there were not many signs of being impacted by the black energy.

After He Hongmei got off the plane, she couldn't help but kneel on the ground, with tears in her eyes as she vented the accumulated emotions along the way. There are many people with the same behavior as her.

The situation outside is considered to be within control.

But in the secret base, Xia Zhi, who was forced to float in mid-air due to her mission, slowly widened her eyes with blue light.

People outside could not see her emotional changes. Only she knew that the information she had just heard had subverted her previous understanding.

The 100% successfully integrated blue light ball is like a finally complete artificial intelligence. While it was delivering energy to repair the metal tower, it was slowly transmitting more information to Xia Zhi in accordance with the original agreement with Xia Zhi.

This information not only includes the origin of the black air abyss, the role of the metal tower, and the origin of the blue light ball. It also includes the secret of rebirth at the summer solstice.

The previous information was more or less revealed before the ball of light was fully integrated. Xia Zhi probably guessed part of it. However, Xia Zhi couldn't help but feel that there was something behind her rebirth.

She always thought she was lucky enough to be reborn, but it turned out that everything was arranged by the blue light ball.

Xia Zhi looked up in disbelief at the ball of light that was still emitting bright blue light.

Death in her previous life came so suddenly, and Xia Zhi can still feel the unwillingness she felt at that time. Unexpectedly, when I fell into the abyss of black energy at that time, because of such an accidental move, a large amount of energy with opposite attributes appeared, activating the blue stone hanging around my neck at that time, and I was reborn.

The purpose of this rebirth is only one, which is to prevent the spread of black energy and the birth of black energy robots.

According to the blue light ball, the blue stone was not activated in the previous life and could not prevent the spread of black energy. The Green River Planet will be completely contaminated by the black gas one year after the black gas erupts, and will eventually become a completely mechanical planet.

At that time, the blue light ball spent a lot of power to reverse time and space and reborn the summer solstice in order to prepare the humans of Green River Planet to deal with the black energy in advance.

The only way to stop the spread of black energy is to cut off the source of black energy.

It was also at this time during the summer solstice that I heard about a mechanical star named 2333 for the first time.

This mechanical star comes from a galaxy hundreds of millions of light years away from the Green River Star. There are countless planets there. These planets have highly developed mechanical civilizations that are different from those of Green River Planet.

From the picture transmitted by the blue light ball, Xia Zhi saw countless humanoid creatures living in them that could be mechanized at any time. These creatures usually have a human appearance. When fighting, she will be covered with a layer of mechanical metal to protect her whole body, just like her current state. Different levels of robots have different mechanical armors on their bodies with different shapes and functions.

Even, according to the level of mechanical armor, robots will be divided into different levels. From the advanced SSS level to the lowest level F level.

The blue ball of light is the mechanical heart of this mechanical star called 2333. In short, the core of the planet. The mechanical heart serves as the energy core and artificial intelligence core of a planet. All artificial intelligence and robot management on the entire planet rely on the mechanical heart to operate.

The moment a mechanical planet loses its mechanical heart, it represents the fall of the entire planet.

The blue light ball carried some of the planet debris after the mechanical star 2333 fell. In the huge explosion caused by the fall of the mechanical star 2333, it broke through the limitations of dimensions and accidentally fell on the Green River star.

Because traveling across dimensions consumes a lot of energy, the blue light ball at that time only had time to pull some of the planet fragments into another dimension. It was forced to return to its original state - an ordinary bluestone stone.

Afterwards, the blue stone fell apart as it fell. The piece on Xia Zhi's hand is the main part.

In other words, the blue light ball is actually a key to enter the space, not the space itself.

Originally, this matter could be declared over at this point. After all, the blue ball of light has returned to its original state.

Who would have thought that when Mechanical Star 2333 exploded and fell, the space-time tunnel created did not disappear. What arrived at Green River Star through this passage was not only the blue ball of light, but also the black gas that was the culprit that caused the explosion and fall of Mechanical Star 2333.

The source of the continuous black energy on Green River Star is in that space-time tunnel. As long as the tunnel is closed, the black energy on the Green River Star will be like water without a source and a tree without a root. Sooner or later, it will be completely eliminated.

As for the reason for the formation of black gas, it can be traced back to the events of the mechanical galaxy.

Summer Solstice is like watching a movie, watching a large amount of image information transmitted by the blue light ball.

At this moment, the alarm sounded throughout the secret base.

The sound continued, causing Xia Zhi to be distracted to see what was going on.

And just by looking at it, I realized something was wrong.

Not only the people in the observation room left but a few people in charge of the metal tower, even the researchers and technical workers outside were nowhere to be seen.

Xia Zhi had to use her mental power to scan the situation in the base and found that many people gathered in the central control room of the base.

There, there is a huge screen.

On the screen, the actual situation across the country is being broadcast.

The vibration and cracking of the mountain is already considered child's play.

In these images, mountains and rivers began to collapse and seawater hung upside down. Even the huge ocean machinery that surged up from the black air covered the ocean was beyond words.

This is the first time since the black gas outbreak that people have glimpsed the changes in the ocean.

But now it seems that such changes are not optimistic.

Of course, this is not the most shocking thing.

The most shocking thing was that the vibrations under his feet became more and more violent.

Because Xia Zhi has been suspended in mid-air, he cannot sense the changes in the ground very well. But now, when she used her mental power to scan, she found that the entire base was shaking violently. Several people in charge waiting in the observation room, including He Tiansheng, were swaying all the time and looked very unsafe.

Xia Zhi looked at the time and saw that only half of the promised five hours had passed. The repair of the eight metal towers has only reached 80%. If this continues, it may be too late.

Such worries were quickly captured by the mechanical heart.

Then, a long code appeared in Xia Zhi's mind. The summer solstice brought me happiness, and I immediately communicated with He Tiansheng in the observation room.

So, within a few minutes, He Tiansheng immediately communicated with his superiors.

Half an hour later, in the entire northwest fringe area, people who were ordered to carry out certain work immediately got into their vehicles and drove away from all fringe areas with maximum horsepower after receiving the order.

All official flight systems heading to the northwest region received the notification as soon as possible and tried to deviate from certain routes.

At the same time, everyone's mobile phones across the country received the same message at this moment. The content of the message is to ask people in the northwest region to come out of the building and stand in an open area to wait.

While these messages were being sent one by one, countless staff appeared from all directions to guide the actions of people in the entire northwest region.

He Hongmei had just registered her personal information at the airport and was about to leave for the temporary resettlement area when she received a notification on her phone. Before she picked up her phone and took a closer look, she realized that at the same time, everyone around her was holding their phones and looking down.

After reading it, everyone was confused.

This kind of nationwide text message push has not appeared for several months.

Just when they were at a loss, uniformed staff came out from various areas. Standing on a high place with a loudspeaker and shouting: "Residents, please pay attention, please stay where you are, and do not enter the building for the time being. Please stay where you are, and do not enter the building for the time being..."

Such broadcast information, It's like predicting that an earthquake is about to happen. These people who had just escaped from the violent earthquake area had a look of despair on their faces.

They had obviously just finished congratulating themselves on escaping. How come in the blink of an eye, the Northwest, known as the safest place, is about to suffer an earthquake?

Wails sounded.

There are even people who want to rush into the crowd just to vent their anger.

This made the staff responsible for maintaining order very helpless.

At this moment, official push information arrived on everyone's mobile phones again.

The push information this time made everyone unbelievable.

Even the wailing stopped.

The entire northwest region seemed to fall into silence at this moment.

Then, not long after, they felt violent vibrations coming from under their feet.

This kind of vibration is very similar to the cracking-like vibration that occurred in their base before.

Some of them wanted to escape, but when they saw the resolute and motionless soldiers at the top, they stopped escaping.

If there was an earthquake or even ground cracking, they seemed to have no other place to escape.

The soldiers and staff in front of them didn't run away, so they should be able to rest assured.

Thinking of the content of the text message, they felt a little relieved.

The earthquakes have not stopped and are even getting stronger.

People looked up at this time and discovered that a sudden, huge blue light rose into the sky in the center of the Great Northwest.

Along with the blue light, eight huge silver-white metal towers appeared.

These sudden tall towers float in mid-air, and their spires seem to reach into the sky.

And on top of the tower is the huge blue light group that appeared at the beginning.

At this time, people discovered that this so-called blue light group was more like a blue sun, suspended high on eight silver-white towers, emitting blue light in all directions.

When these rays of light shone on their bodies, everyone felt a little bit cold. But the coldness isn't debilitating. Instead, they felt a power within them.

And above these towers, there are places that people cannot see with the naked eye.

A silver-white figure wearing golden armor was leaning against a blue ball of light, with his hands raised above his head.

Following her movements, a huge city suddenly appeared in mid-air. It seemed to block out the sky and the sun, instantly blocking the light of the blue ball of light and the sun's rays.

And as this huge city appeared, the vibrations underfoot became more intense.

Chapter 56

Amidst the violent vibrations under her feet, He Hongmei was so frightened that she squatted on the ground with her head in her hands. Many people followed her and made the same move. It's not that they are timid, but the shaking under their feet is too scary. Not to mention them, even the soldiers and staff responsible for maintaining order could not stabilize their bodies at this time and began to sway with the shaking of the ground.

Just when everyone was terrified, the sounds of landslides and ground cracks penetrated the eardrums. I can't hear anything except the buzz of fame in my mind.

If they hadn't looked down at their feet, they would have thought that the land they were standing on was cracking just like the previous base.

Before everyone could recover, they felt that the place where they were standing seemed to have shifted. This displacement is accompanied by the sound of landslides and ground cracks, which is really insignificant.

Everyone stood on the ground and did not dare to move, anxiously waiting for the text message notification to appear.

At the same time, the entire mechanical city was dragged directly out of the extra-dimensional space using the blue light ball as a medium, which consumed most of Xia Zhi's body's energy.

When the mechanical city that he had always regarded as space appeared high in the sky, Xia Zhi was so tired that he put down his hands and suspended them directly in mid-air, panting with his hands on his hips.

Really tired.

Fortunately, she can replenish energy from the blue light ball at any time. Otherwise, just by dragging the city out, she might fall from the sky due to exhaustion of energy.

Don’t wait for the summer solstice to completely make up for the lost energy. I saw that the blue light ball had moved to the top of the central tower of the Mechanical City.

When this action is completed, there are eight mechanical towers below the mechanical city. Under the original design, it began to return to its roots.

The summer solstice replenishes some of the energy in the body at this time. When you see eight towers flying towards the Mechanical City, follow them immediately.

These eight metal towers were programmed to rotate around a tall tower immediately after approaching the central tower of the mechanical city. As the eight metal towers rotate faster and faster, the blue light ball on the top of the central tower shines brighter and brighter.

And when the light became brighter and brighter, the eight floating metal towers slowly descended and began to connect with the metal ground of the mechanical city.

After only a few clicks were heard, eight metal towers surrounded the central tower, forming an encircling posture. During this process, the blue light ball remained suspended above the spire of the central tower.

Xia Zhi thought that this time the docking would be almost done by this time. Who knew that the next moment, the tower array formed by a central high tower and eight auxiliary towers began to be driven by the blue light ball in the center, and the spiers of the eight auxiliary towers simultaneously emitted blue light.

These blue lights are emitted into the sky, forming a huge blue pattern high in the sky. The shape of the pattern looks like a circle with countless blue lines wrapped in it.

The moment this pattern appeared in the sky, the huge shadow in the black abyss could no longer sit still. He walked down directly from the throne. The black energy that formed his body also showed signs of disintegrating amid his rage.

"Impossible..."

Along with this mechanical voice, the pattern in the sky began to expand.

From the appearance of metal towers, to blue light balls, to mechanical cities. None of these three things is imaginable.

And it’s just such magical things that appear one after another.

The timid ones, because of the distance of the earthquake, squatted down and held their heads, shivering.

There are also brave people who look up to the sky after seeing the official SMS notification.

And because of this, these people saw a scene that would make them brag for a lifetime.

I saw a blue halo shining with countless blue lines, falling straight from the sky.

The aperture gets larger as it gets closer to the ground. And when the blue aperture reached the ground, the entire swaying northwest continent finally stopped.

People either opened their eyes or stood up from the ground, asking in disbelief: "The earthquake... is the earthquake over?" Before they could make

any move, they heard a huge click. Then his feet staggered and he fell directly onto the ground that was shaking again.

However, this time they don't have to be afraid.

Because the ground is shaking, but it's also rising at the same time.

The reason for the rise of the ground is related to the blue halo lowered from high altitude.

Everyone grabbed the people around them in disbelief and asked them if they felt the ground rising.

The entire Northwest seemed very noisy at this moment.

Already standing in the mechanical city of Xia Zhi, I can't see the change in people's expressions.

However, she lowered her eyes. You can see the huge landmass, and with the divergence of energy, it finally embarks on its established track.

Countless blue energy is cutting the connection between the Great Northwest and the land. When these energies reached the depths of the land and encountered black air, they strangled them completely.

Liu Fen, who finally led the team to the northwest, stared at the land that had begun to rise into the sky, and suddenly felt very powerless.

"Ahhh! It's true! It's true! The ground is really rising."

After realizing this, many people began to cheer.

There are also some smart people who are worried about what is going on here.

Xia Zhi looked at the black abyss getting further and further away from them. He turned around and looked at the blue ball of light that was still emitting light, which was very shocking.

It's one thing to know, it's another to see it with your own eyes.

If I had known, the final plan would be for the entire Northwest to float and become a giant floating island, a fortress in the air. However, after being involved in it and playing an important role, Summer Solstice is still a bit hard to get over.

This entire plan is the official final plan. Of course, the official's imagination was not that big at that time. Thinking of floating the entire Northwest.

According to the plan at the time, eight metal towers were used to make a huge ark floating high in the sky.

Eight metal towers are a kind of power system.

But the Green River Star people did not expect that this power would be so terrifying.

As the land rose into the sky, countless rocks fell down where the land broke apart. The mechanical body that was unlucky enough to be in the nearby black abyss was forced to accept wave after wave of gravel attacks. There was even a mechanical body that was hit by a stone so that the energy crystal cracked and died.

The land area lifted into the air is too large, so the altitude increase speed is not very fast.

However, many people who have set foot in the Northwest have said that there is nothing better than now. Especially since they are getting further and further away from the black energy. Some people even started thinking about eating something good for Wu Luan today to celebrate.

Even Xia Zhi's mind couldn't help but feel a little relieved because the land was successfully far away from the ground.

However, as soon as she relaxed, she felt a huge energy coming from deep underground.

Such an energy, you don't need to think about it to know that it is black energy.

The huge black air mass erupted again. This explosion not only brought about large-scale earthquakes in the entire Green River Star. It also caused countless mountains to be broken and plateaus to be flattened. But the flat ground at the beginning began to rise, revealing those mechanical plants and mechanical bodies that had been soaked in black air for a long time.

This change in the planet's landscape happened too suddenly and too shockingly.

People simply couldn't react when they were rising.

Many animals that still stayed in the high mountains and plateau areas on land finally suffered disaster at this moment.

Fortunately, I don’t know if it’s due to lack of energy. This large-scale landscape change did not take long to end.

Standing in the mechanical city at the highest altitude, Xia Zhi seemed to hear the incompetent and furious anger of the black abyss.

——

"Personnel statistics..."

"Material statistics..."

"Loss..."

In the temporary command center of the Great Northwest Base, a lot of work is arranged in an orderly manner in this central control room. Those who received the order got up and made arrangements immediately. No one dared to waste a minute. At this time, a minute's delay may cost several lives or a lot of supplies.

After the urgent matters were arranged, the big leader stood up and looked at the countless satellite pictures on the big screen.

Half a day has passed since the entire land rose, and it is now night.

And they were high in the sky, more than 5,000 meters above the ground.

The floating of the land has stopped, and the entire land is currently entering a period of slow oscillation. According to expert estimates, the land shock will disappear in 48 hours. At that time, the entire land will become stable.

Up to now, most people on the entire land have not been able to calm down about living in mid-air. They just felt that the moon and stars seemed to be closer tonight. The air seems to be getting colder.

On the Internet, everything is quiet.

It's not that people are not shocked enough, but it's because the land is floating and the landscape has changed dramatically. Many cell towers have been damaged. It hasn't been repaired yet.

Xia Zhi has returned to his residence and is sitting by the window at home. His eyes were fixed on the mechanical city high in the sky.

Currently, this mechanical city, including the huge continent beneath its feet, has been covered by a blue light mask.

Of course, the function of this mask is to suspend and provide energy. There is no other protective cover or other functions. Therefore, at altitudes above 5,000 meters, the temperature is quite low.

However, the hypoxia problem that was initially worried about did not occur in many cases.

It's like, after nearly a year of being polished by black gas and blue energy, people's bodies can quickly adapt to a low-oxygen environment.

"Go to rest early! There is still a lot of work to be done starting tomorrow."

He Tiansheng walked to Xia Zhi and put his hands on her shoulders.

Many things that happened today have exceeded many people's understanding.

Xia Zhi had been busy with floating things on the land until an hour ago. I returned home when the moon was high. And tomorrow, they will report on what happened today. And participated in lengthy discussions and arrangements for the next stage, the construction of the fortress and subsequent energy issues, etc.

Yes!

They are currently located on this large piece of land, which is officially named the Great Northwest Sky Fortress.

On top of the fortress, no one can set foot on the mechanical city that provides energy for the fortress.

Xia Zhi nodded and stood up from his seat. He glanced at the mechanical city above again before getting ready to rest.

The mechanical city on top of the Sky Fortress, with eight towers surrounding the central tower, is operating normally.

The blue light ball on the top of the tower is flashing, emitting a dazzling blue light.

Under the blue light, there is a silvery white deserted city.

Chapter 57

"What to eat in the cafeteria today?"

"I don't know! I would rather know if we will meet the summer solstice." "

She is so busy now, how can she have time to eat with us?"

Fatty Bai and Fatty Liu He was currently lying on the wooden bed in the dormitory, chatting very leisurely.

One day ago, as ordinary people, the two of them witnessed the formation of the entire sky fortress while staying outdoors.

After that, everyone was sent back to their accommodation. The entire Sky Fortress is under curfew. During this period, a dedicated person will be responsible for delivering food, drinks, and toiletries to your door.

But early this morning, they received a notice that they could go to the fortress public dining hall to get three meals a day.

It was at this time that they learned that the network that had lost signal had been repaired.

It was at this time that people began to send various photos, short videos, and long comments on the Internet.

No matter what form it takes, everyone's focus is on the rising land, the metal towers, the blue ball of light, and the huge city floating above them.

Every one of these things made ordinary people like them stunned. No one has figured out why so many magical things happen one after another in one day.

There has been no official notification until now.

But as Xia Zhi's friends and Wen Sheng's buddies, Fatty Bai and Fatty Liu probably had heard about it.

For example, the robot that was photographed by many people suspended in mid-air and wearing golden armor is actually Xia Zhi.

Although the two of them and Xia Zhi cannot be said to be close friends. But the relationship has always been good. But neither of them expected that one day during the summer solstice, they would be like gods, unattainable and unattainable.

"Dong dong..."

Regular knocking on the door interrupted the conversation between the two. After opening the door, I found that the person coming was Vincent.

"When did you come back from the secret base?" As soon as

the two of them finished speaking in surprise, Vincent put the things he was carrying on the table.

"Just came back. Come here to eat. Xia Zhi asked me to bring it to you."

After Vincent arrived in the Northwest, he stayed in the secret base with Xia Zhi and the others. After the entire Great Northwest took off the day before yesterday, I helped organize supplies at the base. I didn't have time to come back here until today.

Of course, before coming back, he went to see Xia Zhi. Mainly concerned about the summer solstice situation. After Xia Zhi stabilized the fortress, he held a meeting with the top management. I didn't come out of the conference room until this morning. Long meetings of more than 20 hours are really worrying.

Vincent didn't say much to Xia Zhi at that time. After just saying a few words about their family and friends, the two said goodbye in a hurry. Before leaving, Xia Zhi stuffed herself a large bag of cooked food.

Regarding the origin of these cooked foods, Vincent looked at the huge city above his head through the window and had some vague guesses.

——As

for how much the clever Vincent guessed, Xia Zhi said he didn't mind.

Because from the moment she took the initiative to expose the blue ball of light, she knew that many things could no longer be concealed.

After more than 20 hours of meetings, Xia Zhi went back to his residence to sleep after seeing Vincent off. As for her husband, Comrade He Tiansheng, he is still at his post, busy checking the situation of the entire secret base.

Of course, the secret base is no longer secret.

The eight towers that soared into the sky the day before yesterday had already let everyone know the coordinates of the secret base.

When Xia Zhi got up after a nap, he changed his clothes and ate in the living room.

While watching Xia Zhi conjure up several hot lunch boxes without any problems, Lao Mo asked curiously as he took them: "Xia Zhi, can your space still be used?" Xia Zhi opened the lunch box and picked up a

piece of barbecued pork. Take a bite. I fed my daughter another mouthful. Hearing Lao Mo's question, he nodded: "Space is actually that city."

Xia Zhi said, raising his chin to the sky, and then said: "Now our supplies are in a warehouse in the Mechanical City. I am interested in that city." The city still has absolute control."

This means no matter where the summer solstice is. As long as she wants, she can teleport herself and her supplies to the mechanical city at any time. And vice versa.

"Mom, why isn't dad home yet?"

He Feifei, a child, listened to her mother talking to Uncle Mo. But she was more concerned about why her father, whom she hadn't seen for a long time, was not at home again.

"Your dad is busy..."

Xia Zhi reached out and rubbed her daughter's little face. He hugged KK who leaned his head closer and replied with a smile.

——He

Tiansheng, who was busy in the base, suddenly sneezed. He stretched out his hand to rub his nose, and continued to explain the finishing work to the person under his hand.

In front of me is a huge pit.

After the eight metal towers left, a huge pit was left behind. There is light looming in the pit. Don't think there is any treasure in the pit. In fact, when the Great Northwest Continent rose, this original deep pit revealed a huge hole when the Great Northwest Continent separated from the entire planet.

In short, this pit is the only penetration of the entire fortress. Looking down from the ground, if they borrow instruments, their sight can even directly penetrate the entire land and directly see the situation on the planet's ground.

Such a dangerous hole needs to be filled immediately. However, from the bottom of the pit, that is, the bottom of the entire northwest continent, they could see a faint blue light appearing.

According to the information provided by Summer Solstice, these blue lights are the blue lights that envelope the entire fortress and provide energy for the fortress.

Above the blue light, they discovered that traces of black air on the walls at the bottom of the pit were slowly dissipating.

Scenes like this have made many people realize that this dangerous pit is an excellent place to observe the interaction between blue light and black gas.

After He Tiansheng finished arranging the work here, he did not leave directly. Instead, he led people towards the blue light research department.

In this way, in the next few days, He Tiansheng became the busiest person in the family. But Xia Zhi, the key figure in the formation of the entire fortress, was idle.

And just three days after taking the baby and walking the dog leisurely at home during the summer solstice, the preliminary investigation and arrangement of the entire sky fortress was completed.

When this work was completed, people in the entire fortress received news of the official upcoming press conference at the same time.

As soon as this news came out, the fortress, which had been silent for several days, became excited.

You must know that the entire Northwest Sky Fortress already accommodates hundreds of millions of people. Most of this population was placed in formerly no-man's land. Everyone lives in tents and cannot eat, drink, or have sex far away from the place where they live.

Many areas are cordoned off.

Everyone was curious as to what was going on outside.

Until now, many people still can't accept that they actually live high in the sky.

The summer solstice is at 6 o'clock in the evening. Turn on the TV on time.

At this time, the press conference was about to begin.

The entire conference revolved around eight metal towers. Including the discovery and repair of the metal tower, the subsequent separation of the land from the surface of the planet, and the emergence of the city above, there are certain explanations.

Of course, these instructions have undergone certain processing.

And many of them are strongly requested by Xia Zhi.

For example, the mechanical god of war in golden armor who was hailed as a savior did not allow the official to reveal his identity during Xia Zhi. He only said in a low-key manner that this was an official person.

Anyway, wearing that layer of armor that looked like a special photo shoot, Xia Zhi felt that no one would be able to recognize him. She didn't want to be watched by people when she walked on the road in the future. Moreover, the pressure of being a savior is too much.

The blue light ball and the mechanical city have already appeared, and many things can be left to the authorities to handle.

"Currently, it has been measured that the Sky Fortress is at an altitude of 5,000 meters above the earth's surface. After leaving the black air abyss, the soil at the bottom of the continent began to see the black air subside..." "The

fortress will start a nationwide population survey tomorrow. Census. After the census is completed, there are still a bunch of infrastructure construction tasks and planting tasks waiting for everyone..." "

The official here calls on everyone to stay in the residential area as much as possible. Waiting for further arrangements..."

One arrangement after another said Coming out, Xia Zhi nodded repeatedly as he listened. These measures were established in that more than 20-hour meeting.

Their fortress has broken away from the surface. It is impossible for the black energy to affect the fortress for the time being.

Human beings just took advantage of this time to build up their residential areas as quickly as possible. The entire northwest region itself is very little affected by black gas. This piece of land can be described as a "pure land". The animals and plants living here show no signs of being infected with black air.

We are now fully staffed and spring has arrived. It is the right season for planting.

After watching the entire press conference, many people were full of confidence in the future.

Once they are away from the black energy, their lives can slowly return to peace. Whether farming or breeding, these two actions can make life go by gradually.

Life has hope again...

——Compared

to the joy of the Great Northwest Sky Fortress, it is full of hope.

Those who were still stranded on the ground of Green River Star began to suffer disaster.

Not everyone is so lucky to get on the last flight in time. Some people ended up staying on the mountain for one reason or another.

These people were either stoned to death or fell into the abyss of black energy when the landscape changed due to the black energy explosion.

And these people who fall into the abyss will immediately be wrapped into giant cocoons by the billowing black air.

After determining that the Great Northwest Continent had surfaced in an astonishing situation, the only harvest for the mechanical body in the black air abyss was probably these black cocoons.

When Liu Fen returned to the center of the abyss, she saw that her master had left the throne and was floating in the air, looking up at the huge piece of land high in the northwest.

"Gather all the mechanical bodies outside. There is another task for you." The

inorganic mechanical voice sounded in his mind.

Liu Fen was so excited that she quickly took the order and left.

What she didn't know was that after she left. The black energy that formed the huge shadow slowly dissipated. The master she feared seemed to have disappeared out of thin air.

At the same time, the central area of ​​the Black Abyss is a place where no mechanical body dares to set foot. A huge black vortex appeared out of thin air on the ground. The color of the vortex is darker than the entire black abyss. That black color is very rich.

In front of the vortex, traces of black air suddenly appeared.

After the black energy was reorganized, the black shadow appeared again.

The shadow came to the black vortex, and blue light burst out from its eyes.

The vortex suddenly grew larger as if receiving guidance.

As the vortex grew larger, billowing black gas once again surged from the vortex into the space where the shadow was.

Chapter 58

After arriving in the space where the phantom was, the surging black energy did not stay as usual and wait to grow.

Instead, it followed its own characteristics and invaded unscrupulously. The entire black gas abyss.

Therefore, the mechanical bodies living in the abyss discovered that as the concentration of black gas in the air increased, the energy on their bodies became more and more abundant. The

black energy crystals in the minds of advanced mechanical bodies followed the concentration of black gas. As the energy increases,

the low-level mechanical body begins to form a small energy crystal shadow in the brain. I believe it won't take too long, this The phantom can turn from virtual to real. At that time, the low-level mechanical body will naturally evolve into a high-level mechanical body. In addition

, after the black air swept through the entire abyss, the height of the abyss began to rise dramatically.

800 meters, 1000 meters , 1200 meters, 1500 meters, 1800 meters...

The entire black air abyss began to expand rapidly like a black air nest. The

mottled mountain forests, broken plateaus, cracked peaks...

these were just destroyed a few days ago. A sudden outbreak of black gas caused the scarred landscape to suffer heavy damage again.

When the invasion of black gas stopped, the pattern of the entire ground was completely different from before.

For example, the mountain range known as the longest in the world has already It shattered into small mountain peaks. These peaks were covered by this wave of strange black air. Various animals living on the top of the mountain fled quickly. But except for those with wings, all others were swallowed by the black air. Wait. Either they

turned into mechanical bodies, or their mechanization failed and turned into a bunch of dust.

Great Northwest Sky Fortress Headquarters.

All the changes in the Black Abyss were projected onto the big screen through satellites.

Everyone stood there and looked up. The scenes of mountains and rivers shattered and black energy raging made me feel a sense of oppression in my chest.

Even though they escaped from danger, their hometown was occupied by those damn black energy. Those animals that represented life appeared one after another, like raindrops. , fell from the top of the mountain into the abyss of black air.

The sad scene made people's eyes wide open.

Such a black air movement lasted for nearly a day.

At this time, the entire Green River Star below an altitude of 2,000 meters The area has been completely invaded by black gas.

Looking down from a high altitude, this planet that once looked mostly blue can only see waves of darkness.

At this time, this planet is actually no longer like Green River Star. From space, the entire planet can be renamed Black Star.

Xia Zhi was standing in front of the big screen, looking at the ominous black planet frozen on the screen. He didn't speak for a long time.

The entire command headquarters No one said anything either.

However, this kind of quietness seemed very different compared to the bustle outside.

Outside, there was a constant sound of birdsong.

"Okay, everyone, relax. The pattern of the planet has been stabilized for the time being. The next thing we need to do is stabilize the fortress. Only then can we talk about returning to the ground. "

The big leader walked out from the crowd and clapped his hands to let everyone calm down.

With the big leader taking the lead, everyone finally had a slight expression on their faces.

Next, everyone in the command center held a small meeting. Dispersed.

As soon as I left the command center in the summer solstice, I felt the birds chirping louder in my ears.

As the last piece of pure land on the entire planet, after the black cyclone vortex erupted a few days ago, many birds that can fly at high altitudes for a long time, He was already desperately looking for a new habitat.

A few days after that, the black air erupted again. It can be said that except for a few remaining highlands on the entire Green River Planet, there was no place for these winged animals to stand.

Then, One by one, these birds are all coming towards the Sky Fortress.

Now, the entire Sky Fortress is not only crowded with people, but also with a lot of birds.

It can be said that the top of the mountain, which used to be called no man's land, is now as lively as Vegetable market.

-

That night, everyone in the entire fortress knew what happened on the ground. Regarding the changes in the black air, it was also broadcast on the evening news. Such

bad news made many people who were having dinner Not very comfortable.

Fortunately, the bad news is followed by good news one after another.

The first is the housing construction arrangement.

Based on the census results, the planning department began to plan out residential areas. Because the entire fortress is peeled off the ground, the entire Formed in the northwest continent. High-rise buildings that need to be built as bases are directly eliminated. The buildings use the most readily available material: light steel structure, as the main building of the house.

While the house is being constructed, some uninhabited areas of the entire fortress are Exploration. This part mainly focuses on arranging military personnel.

Xia Zhi reported to the housing and construction department on time early the next morning.

As the only person who helped transfer a large amount of materials, many official building materials were stored in Xia Zhi’s space. Also It's within the Mechanical City.

"Captain Xia, you're here at the right time. This is the building material applied for in Zone A today. You check it first. If there is no problem, please unload the building materials to this open space. "

The entire Sky Fortress has been re-divided into different functional areas. Area A is one of the areas mainly occupied by residents. This was

once a grassland on the Northwest Plateau.

In early spring, coupled with the high altitude,

the grassland of the grassland is green. Not much, as there were still frost flowers on a small part of the hay.

Xia Zhi took the application materials and checked them. After confirming that there were no problems, she followed the instructions of the project contact person and released a batch of building materials on the ground.

Wait until she gets the materials About an hour after they were released, workers came over and started working.

The workers who built the houses were all recruited online, mainly people with construction experience. After the workers work every day, they can earn points. These points will be used for future move-in An important certificate for a house. Therefore, construction worker positions are very in demand.

As a former interior designer, Xia Zhi mainly worked in this area during this period. Wearing a safety helmet and a mask, she began to work with the project leader, Inspecting the entire construction site.

Light steel structure prefabricated houses do not require large-scale mechanical operations. The people who install and splice them are all skilled workers. Therefore, everyone is in a comfortable mood. While

Xia Zhi chatted with the project leader about some construction issues of the living area, While looking at the situation of the entire construction site from time to time,

he mainly focused on the construction workers.

Most of these people were young adults. Xia Zhi noticed that most of them looked like ordinary humans on the outside. But they carried blue energy inside. The crowd. These people could begin to temporarily transform into mechanical armor.

And a very small number of people came from the Nanming base. As for why she was so sure, it was of course because of the opponent's mechanical limbs that could not be blocked.

The mechanical limbs that I was once proud of are no longer a good thing.

At the briefing meeting, officials not only informed the public of the current situation on the planet. The most important thing is to announce the classification of human mechanical evolution.

Based on different energy sources, they are divided into blue energy robots and black energy robots.

The symbol of distinction is the blue energy robot, which can freely transform between the mechanical body and the biological body.

When this news first came out, it caused a sensation among the people.

If not for the huge pressure to survive, Xia Zhi believes that many people would not honestly participate in the construction of the fortress. Instead, he tried to find ways to mechanically evolve himself.

That is to say, as soon as this official announcement came out, there was no market for the mutants in Nanming Base who relied on black energy to mutate mechanical limbs.

Compared with the semi-mechanical and semi-biological human body, many people know that blue energy robots are a superior mechanization.

The cyborgs who came from the Nanming base in front of them were covered with a layer of black air, and when they arrived at the base. Bathed in the blue light ball, the black air dissipated a lot. As the black energy dissipated, their mechanical limbs seemed to be stuck in old machines.

This phenomenon is not obvious for the time being. But Xia Zhi had sharp eyes and noticed it immediately.

She immediately said hello to the project leader next to her. I found a corner and watched the cyborgs who were not very flexible at work. I made a phone call to He Mingzhi.

When He Mingzhi received the call, he was at the secret base checking the research status of the deep pit. After hearing Xia Zhi's discovery, he was stunned. He smiled bitterly and said: "Our research here just happened to have a breakthrough. I didn't expect the changes to come so fast."

Xia Zhi knew what the research the other party was talking about. So he frowned and prepared to go to the secret base tomorrow.

At this time, several cyborgs were arguing at the construction site not far away.

"You're in the way, get out of the way."

A cyborg woman wearing a shabby coat was pushed aside by several bulging muscle cyborg men.

Then these people picked up a piece of plank they were looking for and prepared to move it to the work shed.

Work here is done on a piece-by-piece basis. Moving a piece of wood earns 1 point. According to the physical ability of a cyborg, he can move at least dozens of pieces a day.

The cyborg woman who was pushed aside clenched her mechanized arm, looking like she was ready to go up and seek justice.

Originally, there were official personnel patrolling the construction site. The release of animals here was quickly stopped by patrol officers.

A seemingly trivial conflict seemed to be resolved.

However, Xia Zhi was able to notice the difference in He Hongmei even more.

He Hongmei noticed Xia Zhi's gaze at this time. After seeing Xia Zhi, she subconsciously shrank her neck with a look of shame on her face.

Xia Zhi was not prepared to deal with this person again.

Just stood at a distance and observed her work.

Compared with the cyborgs in other Nanming bases, He Hongmei's initial mechanization was actually inspired by the power of blue light balls. The way to obtain blue power is actually within yourself.

As the host of the blue light ball, Xia Zhi already knows that blue power will escape from his body.

And the first to benefit from this dissipated energy is always the people around you.

For example, He Hongmei in front of me, Vincent next door, KK at home, my daughter, Lao Mo and Tian Sheng.

They are the people who have been in contact with him for the longest time since his black energy broke out. There are now varying degrees of signs of mechanization.

Comparing He Hongmei, who relied on blue power to mechanize, with other cyborgs in the Nanming base and those in the secret base, Xia Zhi understood one thing.

As for this matter, there was no explanation in the data originally transmitted by the blue light ball.

According to the blue light ball, all the robots living on the 2333 mechanical planet are complete robots.

Cyborgs are a new species that only appeared after arriving on Green River Planet.

Now, bathed in blue light above their heads, these new species have obviously undergone other changes.

However, I don’t know whether this change will change the future world structure.

——Fortress

secret base.

The function here has been changed and serves as a scientific research base for the entire fortress. That is, the once powerful Black Energy Research Institute.

As the director, He Mingzhi was looking at the black gas extracted from the wall of the deep pit of the research institute.

Yes.

After a period of research, Xia Zhi helped make mechanical metal tools.

It is now possible to capture and store black gas.

He Tiansheng was carefully guiding the black air to float out of the storage container.

When this black gas appears in the air, it immediately tends to sink.

The person who stayed in the same laboratory as these black spirits was Vincent, who was completely wrapped in mechanical metal from head to thigh.

The black energy released in Chapter 59 does not have any subjective consciousness.

However, due to the characteristics of black gas itself, humans who come into contact with black gas will definitely be infected. A small concentration is an ordinary black gas infection, while a high concentration may directly cause the human body to be melted by the black gas and turn into cosmic dust.

The volume of black gas released in this test was not large. As soon as it appears in the air, it begins to sink.

Just when the black energy was released from the container, Vincent stretched out his hands wrapped in mechanical metal and directly touched the black energy.

Sure enough, the black energy immediately dispersed when it encountered Vincent's hand, and there was no trace of invading Vincent's body.

After seeing this fact with the naked eye, the person in charge of the test also nodded: "Director, Gong He, the concentration of black gas in the laboratory has not decreased." As

soon as this conclusion came out, everyone in the background couldn't help but smile. meaning.

"Don't be happy so early. You have to keep looking at the next step."

The next step is for Vincent to directly immerse an arm into a container filled with black gas.

After several hours of back and forth testing, it was determined that the concentration of black gas had not decreased.

When it is calculated that the energy in Vincent's body is almost exhausted, today's experiment will be over.

"How are you? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

After being withdrawn into the body by the mechanical metal, Vincent walked out of the laboratory sweating profusely.

He Tiansheng stepped forward and handed the other person a towel to wipe it with, without forgetting to ask about the other person's physical condition.

Regarding today's experiment, the main purpose is to test the mechanical body's resistance to black gas.

The premise for doing this experiment is some knowledge about the mechanization of living organisms provided by Xia Zhi.

After research and discussion, experts determined that mechanization can resist the invasion of black gas.

But this is just the conclusion that Xia Zhi heard from the blue light ball, and no one has tried it yet.

It was at that time that Vincent volunteered to help verify these theories.

Of course, think about it from an official perspective. It is also because Vincent is one of the few people in the entire fortress who can mechanize more than two-thirds of his body. Most of the rest are still at a very low level of mechanization. For example, you can mechanize a leg, an arm or even a hand. In addition, most human bodies have not yet formed a stable energy circulation, which cannot support the mechanical body covering the body surface for a long time.

In the end, Vincent stood out.

Of course, it is actually most accurate to let Xia Zhi participate in this experiment. However, Summer Solstice was too busy. During this time, she needed to travel throughout the fortress to help allocate supplies in the mechanical city.

You also need to pay attention to the movements of the Black Qi Abyss every day.

Vincent took the towel and wiped his face, smiled and shook his head: "It's okay. After the black gas came out, it was blocked by mechanical metal, so I really didn't feel any discomfort."

He Tiansheng breathed a sigh of relief. Then take the other person to the medical team in person and draw some blood for testing. The main purpose is to detect whether the other party is infected with black energy.

The answer is of course no.

The color of Vincent's blood was that of a normal human being, without any signs of being infected with black energy.

Such experiments continued for the next period of time.

Xia Zhi also visited the laboratory. After making sure that the experiment went smoothly, he started preparing for other things.

——One

month later, the Northwest Sky Fortress, gathering and hunting area.

After a soft sizzle, a huge yak fell to the ground.

Xia Zhi jumped down from the tree, walked to the yak and took a look. After confirming that it was dead, he called Fatty Bai and the others.

She was now in the fort's newly designated gathering and hunting area.

These areas are concentrated in areas with dense trees and pastures. There are many local wild animals growing inside. After the fort was stabilized, the area was divided into a gathering and hunting area.

In addition to this area, the entire fort has three major categories: residential area, commercial area, and official area.

The residential area was completed half a month ago, and people have moved into their new homes one after another.

The commercial area also opened after the residents stabilized.

The official area was transformed from the earliest Great Northwest Base.

All in all, one month after the fortress became stable, people finally lived a somewhat stable life.

Of course, this does not mean that everyone can live in the fortress without any worries and sit back and relax from now on.

In fact, due to the dramatic increase in population, officials have calculated that the current grain reserves can only sustain consumption for about half a year.

After half a year, if the new crops are not harvested. There will be a major food crisis throughout the fortress.

In this crisis, there will be no other help.

During this month, there was almost no trace of human beings on the entire planet's surface. The few people who survived have also arrived at the Northwest Sky Fortress in aircraft one after another.

It can be said that this is the only remaining pure land for mankind.

This month, Black Qi Abyss has not done much. As usual, there were occasional waves of black energy, but the area occupied by the black energy did not expand again.

Xia Zhi is very concerned about what happens in the black abyss.

Because the source of the black energy is located in the abyss of black energy.

Now we are waiting for the fortress's food reserves to increase, and then we can consider solving the problem of the source of the black energy.

Today she brought her family and friends to this hunting and gathering area because she wanted to hunt some prey and process it at home for storage.

After receiving the news of the summer solstice, several other people not far away also came out with their harvests.

Fatty Bai and Fatty Liu were each carrying a big gray rabbit.

Vincent was holding a wild goat in his hand.

However, Tian Sheng didn't gain much, and instead came back with a wild bird.

Everyone gathered together, looked at each other's harvest, and shook their heads: "There are many fewer animals here than before."

Xia Zhi also noticed this.

They had been to the hunting area several times before.

This is an open hunting area. As long as you pay a certain amount of points, you can enter and hunt. When the harvest is brought out, just one-third is enough.

One-third of the money handed over is mainly used to support orphans and elderly people in welfare institutions. This time, the black air that swept the world directly harvested more than 80% of the world's population in nearly a year. The remaining humans basically live in the Sky Fortress.

"Regarding the decline of animals, the institute has made some progress."

The opening of hunting areas is due to the food crisis and the large-scale disappearance of animals.

Judging from current observations of these disappearing animals, it seems that these animals are undergoing mechanization.

This means that in the near future, animals will be mechanized on a large scale.

This will bring up another problem.

That is a reduction in meat sources.

And such a conclusion is not just a random thought. The Great Northwest Base originally set up many breeding areas. The chickens, ducks, geese, pigs, cattle, sheep and other poultry and livestock raised in these breeding areas have all shown mechanization trends within this month.

The only reason for this phenomenon is the blue light ball above the head that does not stop and emit blue light 24 hours a day.

The blue energy emitted by the blue light ball is indistinguishable. Not only humans have begun to benefit, but other animals have also begun their mechanical evolution.

This also led to the official opening of hunting areas.

Now, we can only hunt as many animals as possible that are still active in the wild and store them as food reserves. After all, no one knows whether mechanized animals can still be eaten? Mechanized animals, or not living things?

Xia Zhi is also aware of this concern.

As for this concern, even the blue ball of light cannot give a direct answer.

Xia Zhi asked this question, and the blue light ball's reply was: Creatures can always find their own way out.

Several people stayed in the hunting area for half a day. Then he drove the rented pickup truck towards the residential area carrying the prey.

There are many people living here in the residential area. Because there are so many people but so little land, and because high-rise buildings are restricted, the living conditions are not that good. But one person can get at least one bed board. The free housing is a public dormitory furnished with canopy beds.

Families with points, such as a family of three, usually spend their points to rent a small house of about 20 square meters.

The person driving the car on the return trip was Fatty Bai, and Fatty Liu sat in the driver's seat with him.

Xia Zhi, He Tiansheng and Wensheng were sitting in the compartment of the pickup truck.

The carriage is open-air, and when driving, the cold wind blows on your face, which is painful.

It's spring now, and although there's no snow, the temperature has been hovering around 10 degrees. Sometimes it can even drop to 5 or 6 degrees on cloudy days. I don’t know if this weather will change in the future. If nothing changes, this year's harvest may be even smaller. Coupled with the large-scale mechanization of animals. Humanity is temporarily away from the threat of black air, but before it can take a breath, it will face a food crisis.

Thinking about it this way, I feel that living this life is really uncomfortable.

"When we go back, we should make most of the meat into dried meat and store it." When

Xia Zhi said this, Vincent nodded immediately.

The three of them often visit the Black Air Research Institute and are better able to grasp the current weather anomalies and the conditions of animals.

The car drove into the residential area, and it was very lively with people coming and going.

And this kind of liveliness is maintained by relying on a small amount of food reserves.

——Regarding

the food crisis, the fortress management has long received reports from the logistics department.

However, almost all of the previous month was spent on stabilizing social order and building infrastructure.

Now, infrastructure construction has been initially completed and society has begun to enter a stable period. The food crisis has become the top priority now. Even the Black Qi Abyss was placed in second place.

However, with the current land and climate of the fortress, there is really no way to grow a large amount of food immediately.

Then, a topic has been established to study whether mechanized animals can be eaten.

In addition to eating, it’s about researching other food alternatives. For example, leaves, grass, etc. are used as raw materials to make food.

Many different projects have been established in the past few days. The purpose of it all is to develop more food sources.

Just when the officials were worried about the coming food crisis, when Xia Zhi and the others returned to the residential area, before the various prey items were unloaded from the truck, someone came up to buy them.

"Boss, can you sell these prey?"

Since the opening of the hunting area, there have been many second-rate dealers squatting in the parking lots of residential areas. After hunting prey, many people take it home and handle it themselves in order to save points.

"Not for sale, we need to eat these ourselves."

He Tiansheng glanced at the other party and said slowly. However, his eyes stayed on the small cart behind the other party.

A simple iron cart with a plastic basket on top.

There were a lot of prey in the basket, mainly birds, pheasants, and hares.

After the great bird migration more than a month ago, the most numerous animals in the entire fortress were actually birds.

However, the birds that can reach the fortress are mainly large high-flying birds. It’s not easy to hunt. Moreover, many birds come from outside. Most of these exotic birds are mechanized. Such prey is not qualified food.

He Tiansheng scanned several birds inside, with varying degrees of mechanized limbs on their bodies. I knew these birds must have come from outside. And it was mechanized due to black air infection.

Xia Zhi followed the other party's line of sight and also saw the semi-mechanized birds.

She looked directly at the second dealer: "Are these birds collected near here?"

When the second dealer heard this, he immediately became vigilant.

However, it was impossible for him to leave even if he wanted to. The escape route has been blocked by Vincent, Fatty Bai, and Fatty Liu.

Chapter 60

"You...are you trying to rob something?"

There are patrols in the residential area, but the area is very large. There were no patrols passing through the parking lot at the moment. There is someone on duty at the front entrance.

However, look at the guilty look in front of him. I don't think I dare to alert the officials.

After all, the sale of mechanized animals is currently prohibited. Not to mention edible.

Xia Zhi was not polite, and immediately took photos of several semi-mechanical birds in the basket and reported them to the official platform.

Soon someone came and took away the second dealer and the basket of prey.

Everyone thought this was just an episode. Unexpectedly, one day later, they all saw an evening news on TV.

The ban on the sale of semi-mechanized and fully mechanized animals for food was repeatedly broadcast on the news. The dangers of eating these animals are also highlighted.

Not long after this news was broadcast, Xia Zhi and He Tiansheng were at home and received urgent work arrangements from the research institute.

Xia Zhi was stunned when she saw that the work place notified on the text message was a hospital instead of a research institute.

These two days were her and He Tiansheng's rest time. There are only two days off in a month. As a result, we encountered an urgent mission. Moreover, the location is an unexpected hospital.

The two of them did not dare to delay. After asking Lao Mo to help take care of the house, they drove to the Fortress Hospital.

There are many hospitals set up in the fort, mainly close to different numbered residential areas.

The hospital they were going to this time was one of the few hospitals specifically designed to serve public officials, especially military personnel.

Once I arrived at the hospital, I didn’t have time to ask more about the situation. He was pulled directly to an intensive care unit.

There are many doctors and nurses surrounding the intensive care unit. There are also several researchers responsible for studying semi-mechanization.

Everyone knew each other, and He Tiansheng started talking to them as soon as they met. Xia Zhi had already seen the person lying on the hospital bed through the glass of the intensive care unit.

To be precise, what was lying down was a cyborg. He is a patient who relies on black energy for mechanization.

Judging from the appearance, except for his head, this man's body and limbs have been completely mechanized. This is the first time Xia Zhi has seen this level of mechanization.

From the energy point of view, this person should rely on black energy to mechanize. The layer of black energy covering the body looked very turbulent. And this black energy cannot be viewed with mechanized eyes. Otherwise ordinary people cannot see it.

Despite this, this person still seems to be able to talk and move, but is very weak.

At this time, the doctor in charge of the ward came over and introduced: "This is a member of the patrol team. During the border patrol two days ago, he accidentally ate a semi-mechanized bird. It started to appear the day before yesterday. Abnormal. His left lower limb used to be mechanized. However, after accidentally eating a semi-mechanized bird, the process of mechanization accelerated. In just two days, his entire body has been mechanized. At present, only his head still retains the status of an organism. ."

Xia Zhi's heart sank slightly after listening to the long series of introductions.

Sure enough, what the doctor said next confirmed his guess.

From the opponent's body upward, the black energy on the body surface is like a giant dragon, heading towards the head. If this ferocious situation cannot be stopped, this person's head will definitely be mechanized next.

At that time, it will be hard to say whether this person is a human or a robot.

The doctor continued: "After I reported to the boss, Director He recommended that you two be called over."

The doctor did not know the specific positions of Xia Zhi and He Tiansheng in the institute. But those recommended by He Mingzhi must be outstanding.

"Have you ever used blue potion on him?"

The blue potion was previously made from unactivated blue gravel. This agent has made great contributions in promoting the mechanization of blue light in humans and stabilizing the energy circulation in the semi-mechanized human body of the Institute. At the beginning, a lot of stock of this medicine was produced.

"I have used it. But the effect is not great. It should be related to the dose."

After listening to the doctor explaining the treatment plan, Xia Zhi knew the crux of the problem.

If the patient fails to take the blue medicine, there is another treatment option.

That is to expose the patient directly to the blue light ball.

Ever since the blue light ball was suspended above the nine metal towers, it has been diligently transporting huge energy towards the nine towers. After the energy increases and functions through the nine towers, it drives the entire mechanical city and the northwest land below the mechanical city to float high in the sky.

In this process, the blue light ball will dissipate a considerable part of its energy to the mechanical city and the northwest land beneath the mechanical city.

People living in the Great Northwest rely on the energy of these escaping blue light balls to safely embark on the path of mechanization.

Now, do what the doctor says. This person cannot be exposed to blue light for a long time, indicating that there is still a problem with the dose of blue light. But this time it was no longer a dose that was too little, but a dose that was too high.

Xia Zhi understood what he needed to do when he came here.

She greeted the doctors and researchers present. Then he entered the ward.

According to his own ideas, Xia Zhi took action after telling the patient about his treatment plan.

Her treatment plan is very simple and crude. That is to directly input blue energy into the mechanical limbs like the original information He Tiansheng did.

Obviously, when the blue energy appearing in her hands encountered the black energy above the mechanical limbs, the two energies started fighting directly on the surface of the mechanical limbs.

Black energy and blue energy are intertwined, and the color is very dazzling.

It was at this time that the black air layer invisible to ordinary human eyes finally emerged.

Outside, He Tiansheng saw the surprise in the eyes of the people around him, but he didn't find it strange at all.

As early as after meeting Xia Zhi again, he learned a lot of information about black energy and mechanization from the other party.

Among them, mutants who enter the mechanized stage with black energy will have a large amount of black energy covering their bodies. This black gas is usually invisible to the human eye. Only mechanized eyes can see. To put it figuratively speaking, when human eyes become the blue eyes of robots, the black energy that plagues human vision will have no way to hide.

But now, the black energy on this patient's body was so strong that they could see it with their naked eyes. Obviously, something unusual must have happened.

And this matter should only be related to the fact that the other party has eaten a semi-mechanized flying bird.

Xia Zhi came out at this time. She looked at the expectant eyes of everyone and said thoughtfully: "It temporarily purified the black air that developed towards the patient's head. However, the concentration of black air on his body was too high. The blue potion must be increased. Use."

It is a recognized fact that the energy of the blue light ball can dissolve the energy of black energy.

But how to adjust the concentration between the two is still in the exploratory stage.

——After

leaving the hospital, the couple did not go home directly. Instead, he drove to an empty place and dialed He Mingzhi's number directly.

He Mingzhi on the other end of the phone asked: "How is it? Can it be cured?"

What He Mingzhi said is very simple, that is, can the mechanization of patients be prevented? That kind of mechanization is not normal.

Xia Zhi shook his head: "We have to observe and see."

In fact, Xia Zhi felt more than just the surging black energy in the patient's body. And this black energy is beginning to have a vague tendency to become concentrated.

According to the current research on black air and mechanization.

The energy crystals in the black gas mechanical body are black. After forming this energy crystal, the surface of the black gas mechanical body is no longer covered by black gas.

To put it simply, the black energy will start from attaching to the surface of a mechanical body and slowly penetrate deep into the body. When the black energy in the body reaches a certain concentration, an energy crystal will be formed. With energy crystals, the core that maintains the operation of the mechanical body will change from the layer of black air to energy crystals. At the same time, the black air no longer adheres to the surface of the mechanical body. All black energy will directly enter the energy crystal after contacting the body surface.

Of course, the above theory is based on black gas machinery.

The opposite theory applies to blue light machines.

Now, the patient's black energy mechanization suddenly worsened, which was obviously related to the semi-mechanized birds he ate. It is certain that the birds captured by the other party must be black air semi-mechanized birds.

Thinking of the news about semi-mechanized birds being poached for food, people have to be vigilant.

The worries about the summer solstice soon became reality.

After reading {Novel|Jia WeChat{Ttangya520=

cum that patient, many patients in similar situations soon appeared one after another. After investigation, it was found that these people were all black energy cyborgs without exception. Before mechanization intensified, they all ate black gas semi-mechanized birds.

——

"Why doesn't the energy mask affect the birds that enter the fortress?"

The energy mask refers to the blue mask that surrounds the entire aerial fortress and mechanical city.

"Regarding the energy mask, I have reported it in detail in the report after the fortress was launched." At the

regular meeting of the fortress, Xia Zhi faced a question from a director as soon as the meeting began.

The other party refused to give up and continued to pester: "Who knows whether what you said is true or false? I don't know whether the blue light thing above your head is good or bad? Do those blue lights have radiation? Can you guarantee it? Aren't those patients with accelerated mechanization caused by that light ball?" These

words were very confusing, and the other party's expression was not very friendly. Xia Zhi can be sure that this director probably has a lot of opinions on him.

After the fortress' suspension stabilized, Xia Zhi tried to reduce his presence as much as possible. However, it seems now that her low profile still bothers some people.

Most of the attendees are people engaged in medical, pharmaceutical, and research-related industries. The theme of this regular meeting is to solve the mechanization situation of cyborgs.

But obviously, some people participating in this meeting did not seem to be here to solve the problem. But here to find trouble.

No, another expert who looked very expert took over: "Don't talk about human mechanization. Just talk about our current food crisis. After the blue light ball above the head appeared, the entire species in the wild, especially animals, spread over a large area. The emergence of blue light mechanization. This problem needs to be solved even more. If all animals can transform into mechanical bodies, our food sources will be even less. I believe that this is not what Captain Xia wants to see." The host of the

meeting It is He Mingzhi, the director of the Black Gas Research Institute.

He sat at the top and listened to the noisy speeches of these people with a calm face.

And He Tiansheng was sitting in the seat below him, ready to attack.

However, Xia Zhi secretly sent him a signal. Instruct the other party to pause and see what ideas these people are selling.

Sure enough, these people didn't stop after she stopped talking. You talked to me one by one, and the final conclusion of the discussion was: log in to the mechanical city and conduct an on-the-spot investigation on whether blue light is harmful to humans.

Such a straightforward request makes people laugh.

Xia Zhi knew that with such a large mechanical city suspended above his head, there must be many people who were eager to see it. But I didn’t expect that before the food crisis and the semi-mechanization crisis were resolved, some people wanted to reach out to the mechanical city.

However, Mechanical City Xia Zhi is not planning to let people go up there now.

It's not completely restored.

If it weren't for the space to host the nine metal towers, Xia Zhi wouldn't even intend to expose the city to people.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

12.4K 130 5
Author: Gongzibai STORY NOT MINE FOR MY OFFLINE READING ONLY DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? COMPLETED This is a story about a counterattack in a book dressed a...
22.9K 297 54
末世重生之带着全村来种田 The end of the world is coming, there are no zombies, there are only volatile extreme weather and family strife, human beings can only l...
5 0 3
Man has been in the stars for decades. They have finally found a new home for themselves, and their spirit is unstoppable. That is until a small plan...
21 0 1
Die K-Pop Boygroup Ateez wird vom Südkoreanischem Staat zu einer Art TV Show eingeladen. Was erst noch als harmlos erscheint, entpuppt sich später al...