๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๏ฟฝ...

By KyleeKlein9

Lydia Marshall. More

๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐„
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ, ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐จ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ณ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐›๐จ๐ฅ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ?
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ -๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐š

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ ๐›๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐š

105 3 0
By KyleeKlein9

no warnings!

author speaks !

REMINDER... i forgot the translations for the spanish speaking. i'll post the translations in the comments when i get the chance to. thank you for reading and i hope you enjoy!

DISCLAIMER... i sadly don't speak spanish so the language is being researched and pasted into the story!

amor prohibido murmuran por las calles.

chapter characters

Lydia entered her new home and was amazed by how many people were inside the home. She was the only white person there which made her feel uneasy and allowed her to overthink. "¿Quién es ella?" A woman questioned her new mother.

"Lydia Marshall. Ella fue la chica en ese accidente automovilístico hace un año." Maria replied as she guided the teenager into the crowded house.

"¡Eso es terrible! ¿Está bien ahora?" The woman spoke. Lydia was so confused & looked between the two women as they communicated.

"Si. Adora esta bien. La señora dijo que estaba completamente curada." Maria replied as she smiled down at the confused teenager. "Todavía estamos averiguando donde la dejaremos dormir..."

Lydia tapped her now mother's shoulder. Maria looked down at the teen. "Sorry. I know you're confused now and I understand learning a new language is hard. We also need to go shopping tomorrow and I'll be able to teach this language to you."

Lydia smiled. "We're gonna have you stay with our eldest daughter. There's two beds in her bedroom and she was very excited to know that there was gonna be someone arriving at our house. She knows some things about you and she's excited to meet you. Come with me."

Lydia followed her toward the bedroom of her older daughter. "Alejandra! Ella esta aqui! Abra la puerta! Se quedará en tu habitación contigo!" Maria yelled into the door.

The door opened to reveal another teenage girl dressed in denim jeans and a rockstar tee. "Lydia? Holy— I'm so happy to see you! Okay... So we can easily bond together... We can go shopping for some new clothes in a little? Only if you want to... I know you just arrived here and are pretty nervous about this but there's nothing to worry about. My family is your family and they'll love you."

Lydia could feel her muscles feel less tense. She was more comfortable to know that there was someone else who understood how she felt. "I would love to go shopping with you! Do you think we can? Maria?"

"Of course! You probably need to run around town so you're used to being in a new place. Alejandra has money to spend from her birthday the other day and I'm pretty sure she has two hundred dollars leftover?" Maria looked at Alejandra. She nodded in response as she grabbed her butterfly-printed backpack and closed the door behind her.

"I'll take those suitcases from you." Maria took the suitcases from the redhead's hands. "Alejandra! Será mejor que te asegures de que ella permanezca a tu lado y trates de no gastar todo tu dinero solo en ropa! ¡Es posible que ella también necesite algunos zapatos y maquillaje! Y diviértete!"

"Ella estará bien conmigo, mamá! Nos divertiremos mucho!" Her daughter responded before she closed the door behind them.

Lydia and Alejandra entered the corner store which contained some different types & styles of clothing. There were demonia boots which had those chunky heels with spikes and zippers. "Those boots are super cool." Lydia spoke as she stared at them from the floor.

"Yeah. But they're gonna make your ankles sore." Alejandra spoke jokingly. Lydia searched throughout the store until her eyes spotted four teens about her age in the boys' section of the store. "Alejandra? How about these jeans?" She grabbed the pair of baggy ripped black jeans off the rack.

"You wanna get those?" She asked her new sister who seemed happy to be there with her. Lydia nodded in response as she put the jeans in the basket. "Alright. How about those black jeans? I can see that you like the grunge aesthetic."

A smile spreads across her face as she notices the 'gothic' section. "You think we can change my whole style around into that?"

"Gothic? I like you even more now." Alejandra spoke with a smile as she lead her into the section. "We can purchase some necklaces and rings along with some clothes and shoes. We can buy anything you want."

A couple hours later

Lydia and Alejandra entered the house after a couple hours of shopping. "How was your shopping trip girls?" Their father asked as he helped his wife in the kitchen.

"Good! Can we show you after dinner?" Lydia asked her father as she placed the shopping bags on the couch. Alejandro nodded with a smile as he continued to chop onions and other vegetables.

"You can put the new things you purchased and wash up for dinner. It's gonna be done in a couple minutes. Your mother also ran to the store to purchase some taco shells so she'll be back in a couple minutes." He explained before putting the onions into a small plastic bowl.

Lydia and Alejandra left the living room and into their bedroom. She noticed someone sitting on the bed in a pair of jeans and a rock band tee. He wore converse and a denim jacket. "Michael? What the hell are you doing here? I'm going to be in trouble if my dad finds you here!"

"Who's this chick?" Michael questioned. Alejandra smacked him on the shoulder. Lydia pulled a face as she placed the shopping bags down on her bed.

"Lydia Marshall. The girl in the crash from one year ago." Alejandra spoke as she joined the boy in her bed. Lydia rolled her eyes at them. She hated to be known as the 'girl in the car crash from one year ago' because she found the whole sentence annoying even if the thing was true.

A knock came at the door. "Alejandra. Lydia. Dinner's ready— Te dije que dejaras de invitar niños a mi casa y estás aquí faltando el respeto a mis reglas! Tu madre se enterara cuando llegue a casa!" Her father shouted at the teenager. Lydia quickly exited the room to join the other family members for dinner.

"No sabía que él ya estaba aquí cuando! ¡No lo invite a pasar! Estaba aquí cuando llegamos a casa!" Alejandra argued. Lydia allowed for family members to introduce what the foods were and plated her plate for her.

A car eventually pulled into the driveway. "Genial. Tu madre está en casa y será mejor que te asegures de que se haya ido antes de que ella entre a esta casa." Alejandro leaves the room and makes his way downstairs to greet the love of his life. "Has vuelto tan pronto y creo que deberías hablar con el de arriba." He mumbled to his wife as she set the groceries down and headed upstairs.

"Alejandra!" Maria gasps.

Lydia tries not to laugh as she continues eating. She eventually heads back upstairs to their shared bedroom to see them arguing. "¡Tu padre y yo hemos hablado contigo una y otra vez sobre este chico! ¿Y de repente aparece en el dormitorio que compartes con tu hermana? ¡¿Tienes algún respeto por nosotros?!"

"¡Mamá, tengo respeto! Le dije que se fuera y se fue, ¿no?" Alejandra argued back. Lydia ignored their conversation since she had no idea what they were saying. 

"Eso es cierto y lamento que seamos tan duros contigo. Solo preparate para ir a la cama." Maria leaves the room and heads downstairs to join with the familia.

A couple hours after

"Buenas noches, chicas." Maria spoke as she closed their bedroom door. Alejandra turned the lamp off and slid underneath the covers. Lydia kept the lamp on while she continued to read the book her mother gave to her — which was obviously written in Espanol. 

Lydia finally settled down after a couple of hours reading the book. She mumbled the words in a struggle to pronounce them correctly. She finally closed the book and placed the book on the chair next to her bed. She maneuvered underneath the covers and covered her body with the thin blankets.

"Goodnight, Lydia." Alejandra spoke as she watched her sister switch off the lamp. The darkness colored the room as tears started to flood her eyes. Alejandra was embarrassed from arguing with her mother earlier. "I love you." She eventually went to sleep as time rolled by.

author speaks !

REMINDER... i know stories haven't truly been posted here but there will be more stories to post very soon. there's a new eddie munson fanfiction to publish and i'm actually currently working on it now.

THANK YOU so much for reading this book and have a wonderful week!

POSTED: Saturday, December 2nd, 2023 at 10:24 AM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 934 17
๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก
195K 2.3K 61
๐Œ๐ž๐ญโ€ข๐šโ€ข๐ง๐จ๐ขโ€ข๐š ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Œ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ... ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐ก...
38K 784 16
หšโ‚ŠยทอŸอŸอžอžอŸอŸอžอžอŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ ๊’ฐโœฐ FIRE HAZARD ๊’ฑ | เณƒเฟ”โ‚Šโ€ข ;โ‡ขหšโ‹† โœŽ DAMN, THOSE TROUBLED KIDS !~:โœงห–ยฐเฟ โ‚Šหš.เผ„ เณƒ PATRICK HOCKSTETTER X MIXED!FEM!READERโ™ซ๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽ ยฉS-SIMPSTATION...
53K 918 18
Y/n Lawrence... Henry-fucking-Bowers new step-sister.