𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐎

By -MoneyChaser

typical highschool love story More

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
make some noise yall wtf
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

9.7K 604 115
By -MoneyChaser

don't forget to vote and commenttt

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇. 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝗡𝗗

"𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐉𝐀" She heard in her sleep but she ignored it thinking she was just dreaming. "Anija," She heard again and her eyes popped open. "Anija!"

"Hmm!" She hummed aggressively, now sitting up in her bed. She saw Kema standing at the bottom of her bed with her backpack on, in her work clothes.

"I'm going to work. I'm babysitting tonight so ion think I'll be back, you okay?" Kema told her making her pout. Kema sighed. "Don't start."

"I thought you weren't working today?" Anija tilted her head.

"I thought I wasn't either but I guess I am. Then my mom's working an overnight and my dad outta town so I gotta sleep home with Keyshawn," She explained and Anija huffed.

"Okay.." She said.

"Girl you be forgetting you have a man or sum? Call him. He's been texting you too," Kema told her. Anija had totally forgot to text and call Jahmeer back. He almost thought something happened to her until Kema answered the phone for her since Anija was sleeping, not wanting him to worry.

As soon as Anija got home, she started her period and it just ruined her whole mood. Not only that but the cramps started to kick in almost immediately. She took 2 Tylenols and went straight to sleep, not even bothering to check her phone.

"He's probably so mad at me," Anija shook her head, lying on her back. Sometimes she had terrible communication skills and Jahmeer already told her about it a few times before. She literally couldn't help it, it was never intentional but she was trying to change.

She was just so used to being single and not having anyone worried about her, she was still getting used to this relationship thing.

"I doubt it, just call him," Kema shrugged before checking the time on her phone. "It's boutta be 11, find you something to eat. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay.. love you," Anija said. "I would get up and hug you but I'm really lazy."

Kema laughed before walking out of her room, closing the door behind her.

Anija laid in place for a bit, staring up at her ceiling before rolling over to grab her phone off her dresser. When she did, she immediately saw all her notifications from last night up to now. She was a really deep sleeper; if Kema didn't wake her up she probably would've been waking up at 2 in the afternoon.

She went to Jahmeer's first and called his number, putting the phone up to her ear while listening to it ring. He answered on the 3rd one.

"Anija," He said in a bored and plain tone.

"Meer.. I'm sorry, I fell asleep," She spoke and he sighed, already about to stop being "fake mad" at her. Her soft and sweet tone always made him fold, it was like she was hypnotizing him with her voice.

"I know.." He trailed off. "You okay? What happened?"

"I started my period, that's what happened. I'm cramping like hell and last night I just took two pain pills and went straight to sleep. I should've called or texted you instead of getting you worried, I apologize," She said.

"It's okay Anija.. I understand," He replied and she nodded as if he could see her. "How you sleep?"

"Slept good. How did you sleep?" She asked.

"I slept aight.." He said lowly. Truthfully he didn't sleep well because he went to sleep thinking she was mad at him even though Kema told him she was tired and had just fell asleep.

"What you doing? Are you driving?"

"Yeah.." He replied. "You good? You still cramping?"

"Yeah but it's not that bad right now," She said.

"Want me to come over?" He asked. "I'll get you snacks and bring us sum to do."

Anija raised an eyebrow. That didn't seem like a bad idea. She knew her mom would be okay with it since it wasn't his first time coming over. Plus, she wanted to talk to him about yesterday since their time got cut short.

"Okay. Come over."

𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ 𒊹︎

𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗮 𝟣𝗆 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒

"What you wanna watch?" Jahmeer asked Anija was she walked out of her bathroom, drying her hands with paper towel.

They had just finished painting. Jahmeer came over about 4 hours ago, it was now inching towards 3 o clock. He brought her snacks and painting supplies, not really having a motive with it but Anija brought up the idea to paint their hands together.

"Ummm I don't know," Anija said, picking up something random on her floor.

"You wanna play the game?" He asked.

"Not really," She shook her head and he just stared at her as she organized her room that wasn't even that messy.

"I don't really wanna do anything. Can we just talk? Until I fall asleep or something. Or is that boring?" She said, finally plopping down on her bed next to him.

"You tired?" He asked and she nodded, about to lay down next to him until he pulled her on top of him. She was tense for a few seconds before she laid her head on his chest, getting comfortable.

"So why'd you look so sad yesterday?" She asked after a moment of silence.

"I looked sad?" He said.

"Sad, mad, ion know. You looked upset. Was something bothering you?" She questioned.

Jahmeer sighed. "Yeah, I was bothered not gon lie."

Anija lifted her head off his chest and sat up, now looking directly at him. "Well what happened? I'm listening."

He got to explaining the altercation in the locker room. At first, he wasn't even going to speak on it anymore but Anija was his girlfriend and she didn't mind him venting to her about how he felt because she did it all the time.

"So.. basically Corey's jealous of you?" Anija asked after he was done explaining. Jahmeer only shrugged, he wasn't sure if he should think of it that way. "That's what it's giving. Cause why is he in your phone.. mad that you're happy? Aren't y'all friends? He should be happy that you're happy."

"I thought we was friends too but he just weird as fuck. He does and says so much weird shit I just began to keep my distance. He was really cut off after he said some weird shit about you—" Jahmeer realized what he said when she jerked her head back.

"About me? What he say about me?" She asked. "When was this? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I ain't want you to overthink about it and let it bother you longer than it needed to," He said making her even more curious as to what was said.

"What did he say?" She asked again.

"Few days before me and you made things official, I was telling a few of da guys which included him that I was finna ask you. Corey started saying shit like 'you sure you don't just wanna hit that?' and at first that wasn't nothing cause I know my true intentions and so do you.. right?" He confirmed and she nodded.

"Right but then he started talm the typa things he would do to you and I just had to dead that shit right there," He told her, watching the frown grow deeper in her face. It felt disturbing to even explain it so he wasn't going to go into depth.

"What typa things?" She tilted her head and he just stared at her. "Actually nevermind.. ion wanna know."

"What did you say?" She asked.

"I dead that shit before he could even get to doing too much. Told him he weird as fuck if that's how he looks at females and that's why he can't pull no bitches," Jahmeer said seriously and she chuckled a bit.

"It's Corey though, everything go through one ear and out the other so ion even like wasting my breath on him," He said.

"You know.. I understand where you coming from now, it's annoying when all a muhfucka do is talk crazy. And that's all they wanna do too. Then you get to putting yo hands on a muhfucka you wrong," He expressed and she nodded in agreement.

"Now you understand that ignoring them isn't that easy. You can only ignore them to a limit," She said.

"But thank you for defending me. Now that I think about it, I would be better off not knowing that. Now everytime I'm around him, I'm gonna feel weird," She admitted making Jahmeer clench his jaw.

It made him upset that she now felt scared and uncomfortable just by being around someone. It made him even more upset that he wasn't always with her so he couldn't protect or defend her if she ever did encounter Corey by herself.

"It's okay to feel weird, he's a weird nigga. But I doubt he'll ever try some weird shit," He told her, though he wasn't so sure of that himself. The things Corey said, not just about Anija but multiple girls, was questionable.

"Yeah I would hope not.." She mumbled while rubbing his chest, liking the feeling of his abs but unknowingly turning him on.

Jahmeer grabbed her and neck and pulled her down, kissing her lips softly. Her hands found their way to his face as she kissed him back and they fought for dominance, him winning as he slipped his tongue in her mouth, their kiss getting sloppy.

"Mm—Meer," She pulled away and stared at him in confusion as he licked his lips. She had no idea how to tongue kiss, she was just following his lead and now it had her feeling a way while she was on her period.

"My bad," He noticed the look on her face and she quickly shook her head.

"It's okay. Just caught me off guard. Kissing me like you hungry or sum," She said, laying her head back on his chest.

"Maybe I am hungry," He chuckled.

"Maybe you should go into the kitchen and get you something to eat then, hmm?" She mocked one of the Madea they watched making him burst out laughing.

Once his laughter died down, they were quiet again. Jahmeer connected his phone to her Alexa and played music lowly while scrolling through Instagram as Anija found herself slowly drifting off to sleep. But her eyes popped open when she remembered what else she wanted to bring up to him, she almost forgot.

"Meer," She said.

"Hmm?" He glanced at her.

"Why doesn't your mom like me?" She asked.

"Anij—"

"Don't say she does like me cause you know she doesn't. She hates me and I don't get why. I be trying my best to get on her good side but nothing works," She said.

"I wouldn't say she hates you, Anija.." He trailed off. "I honestly don't know. Ion know why she act like that towards you. I asked her multiple times, trust me. But she claims that's just how she acts but she knows it's not. I think it's because of my last relationship and her wanting me to focus on sports."

"But you are focusing on sports and I'm nothing like the last bitch. Like damn.. why I gotta suffer the consequences of your last girlfriend's actions?" She frowned.

"Don't worry about her and don't let her get to you. I already talked to her about her attitude and I told my dad to talk to her. Whose relationship is this? Me and yours... my mom's opinion and behavior is irrelevant," He told her and she just stayed quiet. "You hear me?"

"Yeah.." She replied. "It's just annoying and embarrassing sometimes," She sighed, turning her head to look at him. She scooted up some and laid her head in the crook of his neck, closing her eyes.

"I get it... you tired forreal?"

"Mhm," She hummed. He must've thought she was joking when she said all she did on her free days was eat and sleep.

"Aight.. goodnight sleeping beauty," He kissed her forehead making a small smile appear on her face as she drifted off.

________________________
k so i kinda have writers block for all my other books so that sucks

yes i have favoritism between my books 😒 pretty hurts and this one are def my favs

thoughts on this chapter??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78 4 8
~𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡...
47.1K 1.2K 15
𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐.. ©𝘽𝙤𝙤...
9.3K 418 19
(𝘯.) 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶; 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 LUVVMARIEE PRODUCTIONS
12.1K 639 8
This is not a typical love story.