Rimuru Back 100 years

By NullAzatoth

in the void we could see the strongest fighters of the cardinal world facing off against 2 dragons. A firce b... More

Prologue
Prolonged 2
Prolonged 3
Profile Tier 0
tier 1
Ship
Ship 2
Tier 2
Notice
S1 explanation
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 10

1.1K 30 30
By NullAzatoth

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

Near the barren lands a group of heroes can be seen in Camp.

Just average idiots thinking they are Protagonists in a Anime or Manga bullsht being delusional and that sht.

A 'WEAK' 'AVERAGE' 'IGNORANT' 'FOOL' named Kouki nagato who is the supposed leader of the group is a typical stupid piece of sht teenager you could find.

A delusional Fool although that would seem to be the case for awakened individuals or those in the Million EP.

He is at the bare minimum of 300,000EP quite Average😮‍💨.

He thinks he is on top of the world but he is just an ANT solely relying on his Unique skill: Weakness.

A Skill that could temporary weaken people, it could affect those weaker than him and those stronger for a short amount of time.

But besides that he is average, his swordsmanship is bullshit, he is just a foolish good looking individual who was Spoiled by his parents.

In his group there are 10 of them, 2 of which are more Arrogant, Ignorant, Fools.

Similar delusional fools, they are high schoolers who were summoned.

Besides the three mongrels 2 bitches who thinks highly of themselves spoiled bitches.

Just by looking at them the very person that you would think of would be myne(Malty) from the shield Hero.

Oh did I forget to mention they are cowards?.

Doesn't matter they will die anyways.

Now for the actual characters who will have an impact in this story.

Kai A boy who looks quite average but rather Brave, he is also cautious and doesn't fight blindly nor does he looks down on others the opposite of the trash Hero i meantioned earlier.

He is hardworking as well, although he is weak he has a Good set of skills and surprisingly 3 Unique skills, an Anomaly.

Hes rather promising with the sword, he has talent for it.

His unique skills are.

Growth/Mastery/Aegis

For growth and mastery he has abnormal growth in power, even when he is weak he could cover it up with his unique skill, with this he is actually the strongest amongst them but none have knowledge of this in the other group.

Mastery helps him master combat styles and Magic, as such one could see his strength from this.

And finally aegis it is a unique skill similar to Uriel but vastly weaker.

It is a Barier stronger than most which is in the unique level.

Even with this his EP is barely at 80,000 but even then he is a Sage while the others are merely enlightened.

He was truly an anomaly.

Next would be his best friend Kenzo
He is loyal to Kai.

Kenzo is popular in his school although that trashy hero is more popular and a fckng jackass womanizer who plays with women.

Kenzo is the opposite he knows how to treat woman right, he is goodlooking and very muscular, but gentle and kind.

Hes not in good terms with Kouki he hates him.

He is also strong if anything he is the second strongest in the party second only to Kai

He has an EP of 210,000 and unique skill 'Blades Will' as one would expect he is a swordsman.

The remaining 3 Are would be Riku, Megumi and Akemi these three girls are the Most popular and beautiful girls in there school.

Each have unique skill and all ep are around 200,000.

Kouki is actually trying to get them but they declined simply because they have feelings for Kai, this is why kouki hates him.

Yep he is an average fool.

Actually there is another person in the party she is actually kenzos girlfriend, she is a Mage and like the other three she is famous and beautiful.

Her name is Seya.

Besides them is a Marching army from the western nations who wants draguels Territory, TOTALLY FOOLISH.

How did they came to this world?.

And who did it?

Amongst the people in the western church that has served Luminous there is a certain girl who could summon otherworlders on her own.

She has the unique skill: Summon.

But this is hidden of course only Luminous and a few know.

Her name is Vexana a Priestess.

It wasn't luminous who ordered the summon but the fools 7 clergy.

Luminous:
"I'm seriously gonna kill! Them!"

Azatoth:
"Wait! You cant I still have plans for them!!!, Null help!"

Null:
"Fckng hell!!"

Author:
"Ahem we have a story to finish"
....
.........

Draguel of course knew of this but he didn't cause any further fights since it wasn't luminous order, not to mention he knew it would cause problems..

Anyways Vexana was ordered by the clergy of course she was reluctant she only follows luminous words, similar to Hinata she also knows who luminous is.

Kouki:
"Hehehe after this im gonna marry that priestess and she has no choice of course because I'm the Hero and protagonist"

Nope your not, your a nobody.

Btch1:
"Hahahaha we will live in luxury, let's kill that Demon Lord already"

Btch2:
"Hmp lets get with it already"

Btch1 and btch2 wants to die so badly.

Idiot:
"Kuahahaha what can a weak Demon lord do"

Fool:
"Yeah, it wouldn't be long until we became heroes and"
'lick'

He was eyeing the girls specifically seya, he has eyes on her but kenzo glared at him.

With kais group.

Kai:
"Those fools, they don't understand the danger"

Kai was furious, they got involved in this because of them after all.

Megumi:
"Kai, calm down"

Megumi tried to calm him down but she felt kais killing intent, the girls including kenzo are actually aware of his raw physical strength but doesn't know he is a sage with 3 unique skills.

They are also aware that he is the strongest.

Riku:
"Yes calm down kai"

Akemi:
"They are just delusional so let's calm down"

Kai:
"Kugh, because of them we may be facing death"

Kenzo:
"Kai I've got your back if things go south we could always run"

Kai:
"Not possible, if we do so then the Demon Lord draguel will hunt us back to the kingdom and would undoubtedly cause death to innocent"

Seya who was quite spoke.

Seya:
"Guys i actually have something to tell you"

Seya then told them what vexana said to her.

Kai:
"What?! Is that true!"

Seya:
"I don't know but, she told me to teleport everyone and scape"

Megumi:
"Can we even teleporte away in the first place?"

Akemi:
"Tch to think that the clergy were using us, but doesn't this mean we are pawns?, you also explained the strength difference yes?"

Vexana nods.

Vexana:
"The Demon Lord draguel is amongst the most powerful, and a True Giant, he could destroy mountains and shake the continent"

Kenzo:
"Damnit we ain't surviving that"

Kai:
"Let's escape, if worst comes to worst ill go hold him while you guys run"

Kenzo:
"Oi! Whst are you saying!"

Akemi:
"No!"

The other 3 also protested but.

Kai:
"Listen! I also want to run but it's necessary for your survival!"

They couldn't say anything, he wasn't taking no for an answer.

The next day they have arrived at the barren lands.

Kouki is as foolish as he is rushed together with his idiots.

As a result the Giants immediately answered to that.

Yep, how did they kill his wife in the past?, simple draguels sons were almost killed but his wife protected them, it was the weakness unique skill.

It somehow lowered her defense which was not supposed to happen, but the two btches had a unique skill which strengthened the wannabe hero.

Meanwhile

Draguel:
"They are here"
'vicious smile'

Finn:
"We can finally have our fun"

Glasword:
"Seems so".

Draguel:
"Rampage as much as you want but leave that Hero to me"

They smirked.

Kouki:
"Hehehe Die!, Devine blade"

What an exaggeration it was just an enhanced blade that he named Devine blade to show off, in reality it was nothing.

But the Giants were surprisingly hurt, his sword was still a low legendary grade, it was something the Clergy gave.

Kouki:
"Hahahaha that's right im the chosen one the protagonist!"

Author:
"...... I'm getting chills from writing this out of cringiness."

Kouki was stupid enough to let his guard down, one of the Giants attacked him and he slump on his ass.

Kouki:
"Stay away!"

'swing'

It was kai who immediately went for the next trying to defend as much as he could and save the soldiers.

Akemi:
"Fool you are a pathetic man"

Akemi then rushed to the front with the others following Kai.

Kouki:
"Y-you pay for that!"

'BANG!'

Suddenly the ground shook.

Everyone turned to look at 3 people.

It was Draguel, Finn and Glasword.

Finn:
"Hehehe that guy looks strong"

Glasword:
"Ill deal with those 2"

Finn disappeared and appeared in front of Kai.

Which he tried to punch, but kai was able to defend with his sword.

Akemi and Megumi tried to attack him but he simply punched the air and caused a shockwave they were sent back.

Riku used her spear and charged at him.

Finn merely lowered his posture then braced his fist, he then punched the spear which made it shatter.

Riku:
"N-no way"

It was a Unique weapon..

For their perspective it was high quality and almost unbreakable, but they didn't fully comprehend the cardinal Worlds power scaling.

Finn:
"Your surprised just by that?"

'BANG'

Kenzo was sent flying.

Seya:
"Kenzo kun!"

Glasword:
"He is good with the sword, not bad but.. it's still far from giving me a fight"

With draguel.

Draguel was walking slowly towards the clowns, his face was dark the furious Expression he had.

Draguel:
"Human to dare and come to my territory"

Kouki:
"Ha! I'll take that head of yours then kill the remaining Demon lord's, I'll be the king of this world!"

Draguel:
"What delusional fool"

Draguel released his True Giant haki, it was the same density and purity as his old Haki before the tenma war.

Immediately kouki fell together with the others.

Kouki:
"I-impossible how can such power exist, I'm supposed to be the chosen one"

Draguel:
"You really are delusional"

Draguel cracked his nuckles.

Meanwhile.

'TING'
'TING'
'TING'
'TING'

Glasword:
"Not bad boy"

Kenzo:
"Kugh you aren't taking us seriously which I'm quite grateful"

Glasword:
"Hahahaha you could tell?"

Kenzo:
"This much difference i know you're using power equal to mine but anyone with enough experience could see the huge gap"

Glasword:
"Hoh, it's a shame that your human but right here right now surpass your limits boy!"

Both rushed towards each other.

Kenzo kicked the ground shifting his center of gravity to his left foot then slashed diagonally.

Glasword merely blocked it then used the hilt to knock his wrist, as a result it broke his wrist.

Seya didn't waste time and used fire magic being condensed while wind magic is added, as a result it made a fire storm.

Glasword immediately backed off, seya healed Kenzo.

Kenzo:
"Tch"

Glasword:
"Hehhe this is interesting"

Suddenly.

'BANG'

Kai was sent towards the rocks.

Kenzo:
"KAI!"

'Clang!'

Glasword:
"Don't get distracted boy!"

Kenzo:
"Kugh!"

Finn:
"Fufufufu you girls are quite wild"

Akemi:
"Shut up!"

'clang'

Finn blocked the attacks with his arms.

Megumi used wind magic to make her speed faster.

Then infused fire magic on her sword.

Finn:
"Ho?"

Finn raised his hand then caught the sword.

Megumi tried to pull away, but finn smirked then gripped the sword hard enough that it shattered.

Megumi:
"You've got to be kidding me"

Finn:
"Heh"

'BANG'

Finn sent a strong punch to the shocked megumi.

Akemi/Riku:
"Megumi!"

Finn appearance in front if the two which took them by surprise.

Both brased themselves finn sent his fist on akemis abdomen while sending a blow towards Rikus hands which were crossed.

As a result akemis ribs were broken, Rikus Bones were shattered.

Akemi/Riku:
"Kughh"

Both vomited blood.

Kai who just got up saw this.

Kai:
"Damnit"

Kai gripped his sword then rushed towards finn.

Kai:
*Devine Departure*

Kai infused his sword with Holy magic, he was able to do this thanks to his Mastery over any elements, even holy magic.

His unique skill made it possible for him to use holy magic.

Finn smirked.

He stand still then raised his arm up, he then used his thumb and midle finger to catch the blade.

Then he reached for kais arm.

Finn:
"Let's end it here shall we?"

Finn held his hand firmly then he hurled him everywhere slamming him while holding his hand, he crashed him to the ground swung him to the rocks and walls, tress and more.

He did this in insane speed.

Kai was losing consciousness, his bones are broken organs are damaged, internal and external bleeding, he was gonna die.

He held kais leg then raised him up, he then raised his left leg while his knees are pointed upwards.

The others knew what he was gonna do.

Akemi/megumi/riku/kenzo/seya:
"KAAAII!"

kai:
"R-RUUN!"

Kai shouted before finn made a final blow.

He slammed him towards his knees breaking his back.

As a result kai was paralized.

He fell down heavily injured.

Kai:
"R-run guys"

Kai told the others sadly this is a Demon lord's territory they couldn't teleport away nor can they escape.

Finn:
"This kid fought well, sadly you aren't near my level kid"

Kai was losing consciousness, finn went towards the rest.

Finn:
"Let's finish the rest"

Akemi:
"YOU!!"

Akemi and the girls were in rage seeing kais state.

Akemi and riku rushed towards finn, Megumi did the same, they poured all there remaining strength and magicules.

But finn merely took all the blows with no scratch.

Finn:
"Sadly none of you are strong enough"

Finn released his aura sending all of them flying heavily wounded.

Glasword:
"I guess that's it"

Glasword said as he held both kenzo and seya by the neck.

He let go and both slump down lifeless.

Kai saw everything.

He tried to get up but his body wouldn't listen.

Kai:
(Get up GET UPP!!)

He tried to reach out he struggle.

His back was broken bones shattered blood everywhere.

Kai:
(THEY ARE GONNA DIE, DOOO SOMETHING!!!)

When all hope is lost for a person one would either go to endless despair or push himself to his limits relying solely on his will to live and survive to gain strength.

And just like that his wish has been answered.

VOTW:
{Individual Kai shall now Evolve from Human Sage to Saint...}

Finn and Glasword was shocked and turned to kai who was slowly standing up.

His magicules flaring.

Finn:
"Hahahahaha Omoshiroi!"

Draguel:
"Hmp so that's it, you were never the strongest of this party, he was the one who had the will and power to reach that height"

Draguel said as he looks down at the fools party who had their limbs severed, their internal organs splattered they couldn't even be identified.

It was far worse than the state the king of Falmuth edmaris had, not to mention they were alive and they could feel the pain of their broken bones, burned organs and skin, severed limbs and draguel accelerated their thoughts.

It was gruesome.

VOTW:
{Individual Kai shall receive higher form of resistance, physical and Spiritual improvement, individual kai has achieved Sime spiritual life form
......
..........
Unique skill Growth/Mastery/Aegis well evolve....
........
..........
Success, Individual Kai has received Combat King Mars.
........
With this the Evolution is now complete}

Truly an anomaly, his skills were combined, something only Rimuru was able to achieve.

And it was all thanks to his skill that he received from shizue.

Finn:
"Hehehe let's see how you fair now"

Finn rushed towards him but kai evaded he then dissapeared.

Finn:
"Hoh?"

Finn turned towards the brats he beat up.

Kai was kneeling and using healing magic on them, but ofcourse it was temporary, they are too injured to survive.

Finn:
"Interesting kid"

Kai didn't say anything he immediately rushed towards finn and sent consecutive moves.

But finn countered all of them.

Kai:
(I need to somehow land a blow, I can't fully use my new powers yet)
*Copy*

Finn:
"!!!"

Finn was hit with a punch that he used.

It was a technique he made.

Finn:
"He hehhe hahahaha INTERESTING BRAT!"

Finn rushed to him with faster speed and heavier blows but kai was able to withstand thanks to his US.

COPY is a subskill it was the superior version of mastery, now he could completely copy and master a technique he has first seen, but it depends on the level of technique, if it's hakuros swordsmanship or any other that was trained by ascended beings then it couldn't copy it.

But finns old techniques wasn't a technique that bypass the level of absolute mastery.

Finn sent many attacks the two were clashing blows per blow.

Things weren't going anywhere.

Kai:
*Copy*

Kais fist went into flames and his speed was enhanced by wind magic.

It was the techniques his friends used.

Finn:
"Hahahaha come brat!"

Both fist collided making a shockwave.

He didn't stop there he enhanced his body with magicules then used the elements with full mastery, he manipulated it around his body enhancing it.

Kai raised his magicules to the max, he knew he needed to go all out if he wants to have even the slightest chance.

Kai:
*MARS!*

Kai whole body was covered in multiple layers of barriers.

Kai:
*Limiter releas*

It is the superior version of growth, with his his physical, magical and spiritual limits as a human has been released, his growth and limits has climb to it's peak as a saint.

But that has a strong backlash, pushing his limits when he just Evolve, his soul has yet to adjust with the power, and now it's being strained and his asking for more, it was obvious that death was unavoidable.

His EP was 3,000,000 as a saint but now it's 6,000,000 truly abnormal he wasn't normal.

Finn:
"This kehahaha what strong will, Human tell me your name"

Kai:
"Kai, Kai nagasaki"

Finn:
"Kai ha, fine i will remember that name, if you could impress me with that final move then we will spare your friends including the army, but not tiose 5"

Kai had hope

Kai:
(I don't need to win, i need to do this even if i Die)
"I'm fine with that, i am grateful do forgive us for this war, we were merely pawns"

Finn:
"Hmp, that's obvious"

Finn stands with no defense, Kai prepared himself.

Draguel:
(That kid)
{Oi don't let him die Rimuru might want him}

Finn:
{Hmm? Fine, i didn't plan to let him die anyways, id love to fight this kid again and when he reaches his peak}

Draguel:
(No doubt hed be strong, it's best if he joins that Yuki's crew or maybe join, youm who knows)

Kai:
(Give everything you've got, im gonna die anyways so atleast die with no regret!)
"RAAHH!"

Finn:
"COME!"

Kai rushed to Finn with his Sword covered in multiple elements, his soul was burning.

With absolute mastery over his body, hes left leg hit the ground crushing it, shifted his momentom and sent his slash with all his strength.

It was a perfect diagonal slash, even glasword was in shock.

It was a technique he used earlier.

Glasword:
(Heh cocky brat)

And just like that Kai fell down lifeless, his soul was slowly burning out.

Finn on the other hand looked at his hand then a slice could be seen from his left abdomen towards his chest until it resches his neck.

Finn:
"To think he damaged me, even if this body and power is that of the past me it is still unbelievable"

Glasword:
"Brother does that mean"

Finn:
"Yes that sword strike... It had absolute severance"

Author is seriously giving away absolute severance like it's candy.

Finn:
"Well then"

Finn outd his hand on the kids chest then stabilized his soul.

Finn:
"Let's get them healed"

Finn grabbed the kids leg then dragged him.

Glasword:
"Atleast carry the boy sigh"

Glasword levitated the rest while he had kenzo on his shoulder.

Draguel then took the fools to torture for later.

Next Day.

A boy with black hair slowly opened his eyes, suddenly he remembered what happened then immediately sat up.

Kai:
"W-where are we, the war! Wait my wounds, they are gone?, was it all a dream?"

He then looked aeound and saw the others still unconscious.

Akemi,Riku and Megumi were in bed with him while Kenzo and Seya were in another bed beside them.

Kai:
"Sigh thank god they are fine, but then was everything a dream? I was sure that i died"

Akemi:
"Hmm"

Kai turned to the girl next to him, akemi was waking up.

Akemi:
"Kai?"

Kai:
"Akemi th-thank god"

Kai hugged her.

Akame:
"Eh?! K-kai!?"
(I-is this a dream? Am i dreaming?!, the guy i like is hugging me?!)

She was blushing.

And the others also wook up from the noise.

Megumi rubbed her eyes but seeing akemi being hugged by kai she shouted.

Megumi:
"Wh-what is the meaning of this?!?!"

Riku and seya were surprised by her voice, kenzo reflexively put his guard up.

Riku:
"Wh-why are you hugging her!!!"

Akemi:
"Hehehe"

Akemi was in her own world.

Kai:
"Guys im so happy you're all alive"

He then hugged the other two.

Megumi/riku:
"Fhew?!"

Kenzo:
"Oho? He became bold ahahahaha don't forget were here, don't start undressing okay?"

Seya:
"Idiot! Don't say things like that!"

After some time they finally calmed down.

Kenzo:
"So? Where are we?"

Kai:
"Im not sure, the last thing i remember was attacking that giant with everything i got"

Akemi:
"It can't be a dream it felt real not to mention we were all there, plus kai you have a stronger presence"

Kaiv
"Wait really?"

He inspected himself.

Kenzo:
"Yea dude"

Suddenly the door opened, they immediately went and out there guard up.

Entering the Room was a woman with green hair.

Kisara:
"So you kids are awake"

They put there guard down seeing her.

Kai:
"Wait miss were you the one who brought us here? May we ask where are we?"

Kisara:
"Hmm? Wait did you lost your memories?"

Kai:
"Ehh? No it's just that the last thing we remember is fighting someone"

Kisara:
"Ahh i see i guess you got confused, well you see we are still here in the Giants territory and im Draguels Wife"

Kisara smiled.

Kai and the others hearing this were shocked na immediately held their weapons.

Kisara:
"Sigh if i had ill intent you kids wouldn't be alive by now"

Hearing this made sense, they reluctantly let go.

Kisara:
"Good, now then how are you kids feeling? Sigh that idiotic brother in law of mine, i apologize for that buffoon"

Kisara bowed her head, as much prideful she is she was dissapointed at her brother in law.

Kai:
"Eh? E-etoo n-no it's alright"

Kisara:
"I see that's good"

Akemi:
"But i want to ask why did you heal us weren't we enemies?"

Kisara:
"Hmm? Well if we were then you wouldn't have survived the first punch you see our punches can bypass any defense, and damage the soul directly"

This shocked them, they didn't have a chance to begin with.

Kisara:
"Plus that boy over there made a deal that if he impressed my brother in law then you guys get to live but he seems to care for you guys a lot, he went as far as sacrificing his soul, with that he wouldn't be able to reincarnate you know"

Hearing this they turned pale.

Kenzo:
"Kai you"

Megumi:
"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!"

Kai:
"Well what else can i-"

'SLAP'

Akemi:
"YOU ABSOLUTE FOOL!"

they were surprised she wasn't one to raise her voice especially at kai.

Akemi:
"DID YOU THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WE WOULD FEEL, HOW WE WOULD FEEL IF YOU DIED?!?!, ID RATHER DIE THAN LIVE WITHOUT YOU!"

Kisara:
(Ara this boy is quite lucky)

Kai:
"But"

Akemi:
"DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT SHE SAID?!?! YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO REINCARNATE, YOU IDIOT! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ALWAYS PUT YOURSELF IN DANGER LIKE THIS"

Kai:
"Akemi i"

Kai felt the tears running down her eyes, she held his shoulders her grip was hard.

Akemi:
"Did you ever think of how i would feel if you died?, leaving me alone in this accursed world"

Kai immediately embraced her.

Kai:
"Sorry"

Akemi:
"Idiot!.. sob..."

Kisara:
(I guess i should leave them for now)

Kisara closed the door and left.

Draguel:
"Heh this kid is something else"

Finn:
"Right? I knew he was different than others"

Kisara:
"You stupid brother couldn't you have held back?"

Finn:
"I was holding back as much as possible you know"

Kisara:
"Sigh, well how let's leave them for now so how are those 3 children of mine?"

Glasword:
"They seem to be enjoying the torture season with the heroes"

In the dungeons of the castle.

Kouki:
"AUGHH!"

Btch1:
"Le-let us GO PLEASE!! I BEG YOU"

Btch2:
"TORTURE THEM INSTEAD PLEASE!! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!"

Fool:
"JUST KILL ME!!"

Idiot:
"IT HURTS IT HURTS!!!"

Yep music to my ears.

Meridith

Rimuru:
"Is that all kageyoshi?"

Kageyoshi:
"Hai, draguel sama seems to have dealt with them easily"

Velzard:
"It was to be expected"

Velgrynd:
"Indeed"

Rimuru:
"Sigh, i guess you're right, now then Diablo, Feldway you both have returned how are things going?"

Feldway:
"The process of controlling the whole Space and turning the two realms into separate dimensions and Universe is close"

Diablo:
"Indeed it wouldn't be long my lord"

Rimuru:
"Good I'll personally reconstruct it, btw how are those beings?"

Diablo:
"They haven't made a move, the outer void hasn't really change"

Feldway:
"They might be making there own army as well or they already have one"

Ciel:
"Highly possible, we need to be prepared"

Rimuru:
"Alright let's nake sure everything is in place"

Everyone:
"Understood"

.......
...........
....
........
...
......

???:
"Hehehehe things are getting interesting"

???:
"Those two made a bold move"

???:
"Right?"

???:
"Hehehe it wouldn't be long now.."

???:
"Indeed we shall breach that layer and once we do 'HE' will be Released"

???:
"Once 'HE' released then everything shall be destroyed, and the key Rimuru Tempes... No Rimuru Nirvana Meredith is the Key for his Release, The Release and Freedom of our one True Master"

The dark silhouettes laughed viciously.

To Be Continued
.......
............
.......................

Anyways thank you for reading and visiting my story pls follow me for more wattpad stories

Socials:

Discord:
https://discord.com/invite/TSqmx2qBYq

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/@NullAzatoth

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100092738791592&mibextid=ZbWKwL

Tiktok:
https://www.tiktok.com/@nullazatoth?_t=8bvU8GnNkva&_r=1

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/NAzatoth99270?t=rUuoTZhejPPFCvuGuZvAew&s=09

Instagram:
https://instagram.com/nullazatoth?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/u/NullAzatoth?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.8K 24
Feldway finally had enough. He brought out his true body, crafted by Veldanava's hands, while Rimuru was distracted, fighting an enraged Milim under...
18.7K 486 9
After Feldway send Rimuru to the end of time and space Rimuru decide to find a way to go back when he's wake up but Ciel tell him that his timeline h...
15.4K 597 12
Two thousand years have passed since the Creator God, Veldanava, died and refused to reincarnate. At least, that's what everyone believes. But what i...
9.7K 268 9
what if rimuru was instead born as a primordial demon the strongest in combat and intelligence. He reincarnated just before star king dragon veldanav...