LOVELY TUTOR(TAEKOOK FF)-comp...

By merosegirl

A 19 year old boy,who is struggling for his life,just to sacrifice for his 10-year-old little sister.That's t... More

Small Intro ☺️
Chapter 1- Breakup Plan
Chapter 2- Victory
Chapter 3- In A Need
Chapter 4- Problem Solving
Chapter 5- A Big No
Chapter 6- Heated Conversation
Chapter 7- A Shitty Deal
Chapter 8- Text Box
Chapter 9- Tutor's Wise Words
Chapter 10- Silent Click
Chapter 11- The 'X'
Chapter 12- Observing Too Much
Chapter 13- Incoming Storm
Chapter 14- Kims and Jeons
Chapter 15- Rainy Walk
Chapter 16- Childhood
Chapter 17- Chocolate Cake
Chapter 18- A Total Hatred
Chapter 19- I'm Sorry
Chapter 20- The Awkwardness
Chapter 21- An Apology
Chapter 23- Forgiven
Chapter 24- Past Hatred
Chapter 25- Sleep Call
Chapter 26- Drunken Jungkook
Chapter 27- Night Walk
Chapter 28- Birthday Present
Chapter 29- Mall Date+Yoongi's Birthday
Chapter 30- Tears In The Rain
Chapter 31- You Changed Me
Chapter 32- Secret
Chapter 33- Beach Trip
Chapter 34- Kissing In The Moonlight
Chapter 35- Confesssion
Chapter 36- The Secret of Banana Milk
Chapter 37- Semester Break
Chapter 38- A Gentle Punishment
Chapter 39- Sulking Taetae
Chapter 40- Still With You
Chapter 41- Mr. Jeon
Chapter 42- The Truth About The Bracelet
Chapter 43- The Mother
Chapter 44- Reunited
Chapter 45- The Password(I Want You)
Chapter 46- Revenge Mission on Suzy
Chapter 47- Under The Sunset
Chapter 48(Final)- Our Fate
Appreciative Words

Chapter 22- In The Middle of The Road

591 16 0
By merosegirl

Taehyung squint his eyes open. He got his half body up, as he feels sharp pain in his head.

"Ohh fuckk my head hurts".

Taehyung look at the watch. His eyes widened seeing the time, it's already 8.30. Seeing the day, he sigh in relieve.

"Phew, it's saturday. At least I don't have to go college today. Wait..is Taeri in her room".

Taehyung completely getting up from his bed. Almost losing his balance, he tried hard to stand straight, with his hurtful head.

Taehyung open Taeri's room door, finding Taeri who is on her bed, playing with her toys, probably the once Jimin got for her yesterday.

"Taeri ah?"

Taeri look at the door and smile looking at her messy brother. "Oppa, you woke up".

Taehyung smile, sitting on his sister's bed. "Yes baby. Was something happened last night?"

Taehyung ask, somehow nervous. He's afraid that Taeri know how drunk he was yesterday.

"After playing with Jimin Oppa, I saw you sleeping, and your friends said that you're tired. So they sent us back last night".

Taehyung sigh in relieve, knowing Taeri just assumed that he was 'sleeping'.

"Then, who brought us home".

"Ggukie oppa?"

"...who?"

"Ggukie oppa. Your friend who has the cute bunny smile". Taeri giggle.

Taehyung widened his eyes. "You mean Jungkook oppa?"

"He told me to call him Ggukie oppa".

"Oh..umm then..he brought us home with his car?"

"Yes. And Jimin oppa also followed us. After talking with Ggukie oppa, I fell asleep in his car. So maybe Jimin oppa carried me to my room, and Ggukie oppa carried you to your room".

"He carried me?" That caught Taehyung off guard. How come he never aware that Jungkook carried him to his room? And he wondered why he didn't wake up last night. I mean.. even if he's drunk, he could at least remember tiny things that happened last night.

'Did I pass out?' Taehyung thought to himself. Yeah he still didn't know that his head got smacked by Hoseok.

Taeri shrug her shoulder.

"Anyway, you told me that your Jungkook oppa--"

"Ggukie oppa". Taeri insisted on Taehyung to dress Jungkook as Ggukie oppa.

"Yeah I mean your Ggukie oppa...talked to you last night. What did he talk about?"

"He ask me many questions. And Ggukie oppa is so cute. Everytime I talk him he always show me his bunny smile. It's poor that you didn't see that last night, oppa".

"Oh". Taehyung just nod, Jungkook's face with a bunny smile on his face appeared in his mind.

"Also he said sorry to me".

"Hmm? Why?"

"He told me that he's the one who gave you that expired chocolate cake, that caused me to be sick. He told me that you're so mad at him, because I was sick because of him. But oppa, that's my fault too. Actually, there was expiry date written beneath the box of the chocolate cake. But I ignored it and keep eating the cake". Taeri said and let our dry chuckle.

"What? Taeri ahh why do you never tell me about it? You made me worried".

"Hehehe sorry oppa".

Taeri hold Taehyung's hand. "But oppa, please don't be mad at Ggukie oppa. He's not at fault. I'm the one who's not being careful in what I ate. You know, when he said sorry last night, he sounded so sad that he wanted to cry. Poor him, oppa. He really want you to forgive him.

Taehyung sigh. He know. He knows from the start that Jungkook really want to be forgiven.

************************************
Jin look at Yoongi, who is walking around the room for God knows how many times. His head move sync to Yoongi's walk direction.

"So, you called me here just to look at you walking mindlessly around your room? What should I do then? Counting your meters, or figuring out how many rounds have you walk?" Jin ask, slightly annoyed.

"Jin hyung, how did you fall in love with Namjoon?"

"What--oh if you don't mind me telling my love story to you. Well as you know we met by the mirror breaking tragedy, and after that Namjoon always say sorry to me every time we met. Also...he always treat me some food as apologizing, but seriously he shouldn't have done that, cause he just break my mirror and he even buy a new one, so I don't have any solid reason to be mad at him until now. But I don't mind my big eater ass so why not".

"When Jimin introduced him to you guys, I just know Namjoon is also your friend. I was like damn, what a small world. When we hang out together, with me and Namjoon sharing glances with each other, I can say that I fell in love with him. After that I met him at the rooftop, confessing to him and I force him to accept me. I told him that I reject his rejection. Yeah I was obsessed with him back then".

"But luckily he accepted me, and he also said that he love me too. So, there we go, until now".

"Oh..damn it's good to know that you guys actually fell in love with each other".

"So could you tell me who do you like? Wait don't say you like my Namjoon. I swear Yoongi if you had any intention to get my boyfriend, I wouldn't tolerate your stupid 'sharing is caring' quote. Wanna feel my XL sized pink slipper?"

"The heck---no Jin hyung. Namjoon is my best friend, how could I possibly fall in love with him".

Jin raise one eyebrow. "So?"

"I think...I think...". Yoongi inhaled. "IthinkIfellinlovewithjimin". Then he exhaled.

"What are you, an alien? Talk properly dude". Jin facepalmed.

Yoongi sigh. "I think..I fell in love with Jimin".

"Oh". Jin paused. "WHAT?!"

"Yes hyung, I'm telling the truth. I..I don't know how this happened. Maybe a few weeks ago, when he didn't criticize me liking pink milk, also---" Yoongi paused, looking at Jin who is giggling. "What?"

"You like pink milk--oh sorry my bad, please continue your love story".

"Also..when he called me with those annoyingly cute nicknames, and when he called me 'hyung', damn I just can't stand the way he called me that. It sounds so beautiful coming out of his mouth. His crazy behaviour, laughing out of nowhere, falling from chair everytime he's laughing, I found all that super adorable. God...am I in love?"

"Wow. I never thought you will fall in love for those weird behaviours of Jimin. But it's nice knowing that. Also yes, Yoongi. You're falling in love with Jimin. You observe him so much that he manage to catch your heart, and managed to make you show your infamous gummy smile everytime you're talking about him. Damn it I'm happy for my baby that someone is liking him".

"So yeah the problem is, I don't even know if he like me the same".

"Oh boy. Just try. Before confessing to him, just make sure you treat him well. Whatever he do to you, just go with it. Maintain your coolness. Try to get Jimin's heart. When it's time, you can tell him the truth. Not getting awkward, just accept his decision. I mean like..just give him time if he say he needs it. And just be a good friend if he said that he just like you to be like that. And most importantly, take care of him when he say he love you too. You know how I am protective of that brat of mine, right?"

Yoongi smile. "Of course. Thank you, Jin hyung. Thank you so much. I'll do as you say". Yoongi said happily. He's glad that Jin supporting and advising on his love matters. He know he can count on that only big brother of his.

************************************
"Jeon Jungkook, get out of my way".

"No, I will never, until you let me talk to you".

Taehyung sigh. Getting out of the college gate, he saw Jungkook waiting for him. Ignoring the brown haired boy, Taehyung just keep on walking along the side walk. But that doesn't stop Jungkook to walk after Taehyung.

"There's nothing we should talk about. Jungkook please listen and understand, I don't want to see you anymore". Taehyung turn around, about to walk away.

"I'm sorry". Taehyung paused.

"I'm sorry for all the things I've done to you. I hurt your sister, I crashed your dream, I didn't listen to you, and I admit all of them. Please forgive me, Taehyung. I know I'm such an idiot. I did everything without thinking. I didn't know my action can affect other people. I did everything because of anger".

"You're right, Taehyung. All the things about you said that I am ungrateful child are all true. I realised everything now. I am a cocky, I admit that. Always thought that I can get everything with money, even though it's actually not my money for working hard on myself, but I always bragging about them".

"What I did to you and your sister are the worst I ever done to anyone. But please, I beg you Taehyung, please forgive me. I really meant it when I say I'm sorry".

Taehyung sigh, turning around to face Jungkook.

"Your sorry won't change anything, Jungkook".

"I know. Tell me what should I do Taehyung. What I can do for you to forgive me. I can do anything, Taehyung".

Taehyung frown. "What the hell are you thinking about? So if I say I want you to stand yourself in the middle of the road and wait for someone to hit you with a car, you would do that?"

"O..of course. If that makes you forgive me".

"Not in any way you would do that, Jeon Jungkook". Taehyung roll his eyes.

"I..I can do that". Jungkook suddenly walk away, standing in the middle of the road.

"What the--Jungkook what are you doing?" Taehyung started to get worry. He didn't know Jungkook would be so daring.

"Waiting for you to forgive me".

"The fuck--okay you know what, I don't care about it anymore just do whatever you want".

Taehyung about to walk, but he heard a sound of a car engine as he can see a big red car approaching.

"Jungkook, there's a car coming!"

"I know".

"Then move away, you dumbass!"

"But you haven't forgive me yet".

"That's all you're thinking about?!" Taehyung ask in disbelief.

"That's all I could think of, Taehyung".

The car is approaching.

"What the fuck Jungkook move out of the way, you idiot!".

Jungkook didn't answer. But to be honest, he's kind of scared.

When the car is few meters away, Jungkook got pushed to the side causing him to fall down on the road, with Taehyung above him.

Yeah Taehyung was the one who pushed him out of the way.

"You fucker! Do you know how dangerous that could be. Are you crazy or what huh?!"

Taehyung, who is on top of Jungkook shout at the younger, slightly punch his broad chest.

Taehyung notice something at Jungkook's elbow, make his eyes went big.

"Holy shit--Jungkook your elbow is bleeding". Maybe Jungkook's elbow accidentally got hit on the road while they fell just now.

Suddenly Taehyung felt his waist was embraced with something. He look behind his body, finding Jungkook is hugging his waist.

"I'm sorry". Jungkook said in low tone.

Taehyung sigh, getting up from Jungkook body. He helped Jungkook to get up.

"Come with me". Taehyung said with soft voice as he pull Jungkook's arm, dragging him somewhere while Jungkook just follow him like a lost puppy.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 13.5K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
12K 500 18
where Jungkook is a university student who struggles to pay his fees,needs and house rents.His mother died before he know what's the meaning of that...
19.4K 861 61
Taehyung, the only son of wealthy parents, grapples with a disorder . Enter Jungkook, a renowned psychiatrist who finds himself falling in love with...
535K 32.5K 41
-in which taehyung gets a part time job over summer, where he tutors delinquent jungkook, however their time together is spent in more ways than just...