SHADES OF COOL ✸ Robby Keene

By lushfruit

Every Dead End Street, Led You Straight To Me ROBBY KEENE. β•± COBRA KAI More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.

Shades Of Cool

2K 52 48
By lushfruit

The story of a betrayed girl with a betrayer family. How the world had tumbled against her and let her lay in the bed soaked with her own tears. The sticky feeling of the unfamiliar love she had never faced. The shattered pieces of her heart scattered across her insides, marking the dates of her downfalls. The story of a betrayed girl that went against her betrayer family.

✸ Bella ╱ Shades Of Cool

Emmy LaRusso would sometimes look through her bedroom window and see a happy family.

They were perfect to her. A loving mother and father, an older sister and a younger brother. It was the perfect mix of what a family could be made up of.

She would be curled up against the wall, head resting on the ledge of her window as her fingers kept the curtains peeled open. She'd watch as they would smile and laugh, joke around with their food and tell stories of their interesting days. Her eyes going from person to person, her heart breaking little by little as she watched them be the perfect family.

Emmy would scoff a little, blink back her tears, and shake her head to rid the pain in her chest.

She would remember that that was her perfect family.

It all seemed unreal. She felt like an outsider while living under the same roof as them. Emmy, for as long as her developing brain could remember, had stood on the sidelines while the image of the LaRusso family portrait stood tall and mocked her. The distance she felt from her parents had become so large, and she couldn't even reach them, even if they were inches away from her.

She often wondered if she had died without knowing and this was just her being clueless.

Emmy spent a lot of time away from home. Often spending time at her best friend, Demetri's house as a way to escape the thick tension inside the LaRusso residence whenever she stepped into a room with her father.

The two had met when Emmy had skipped 1st grade, and went straight into 2nd grade. She was cocky about skipping a grade, and during one of her many bragging rambles, a young Demetri had stood up and told her that nobody cared if she had skipped a grade.

As a result, Emmy had cried the whole day, making him feel bad. He later picked flowers from his front yard, and showed up at her house to apologize. Emmy told herself that she was going to be stubborn and make him practically beg for her forgiveness, but she saw the flowers and her heart warmed.

She had never received flowers in any way. Not once.

She vowed to keep him by her side, and the duo of Demetri Alexopoulos and Eli Moskowitz became a trio.

Emmy would go on to live the happiest moments of her life with them, keeping a bag at each of their houses in case she didn't want to go that day, or days. Group sleepovers would often end up in Emmy crying into their shoulders and them trying to awkwardly console her.

She just never understood what she did that made them resent her so much. She just wanted to know what she had done wrong to be treated like a distant cousin by her own parents.

But living in the shadow of her older sister didn't give her the chance to speak up, like the universe was slapping a hand over her mouth whenever she even thought about bringing up the topic.

Even the universe hated her.

But Emmy LaRusso had always been stubborn, and there was no way in hell that she would let the universe get in the way of her trying to figure out where she went wrong in life.

The universe had never showed her mercy, so why should she?

Emmy LaRusso. Sara Waisglass

( Jewelry, Bruno Mars, Mercy, Blue )

&&
Eli Moskowitz ╱ Jacob Bertrand
Demetri Alexopoulos ╱ Gianni DeCenzo
Miguel Diaz ╱ Xolo Maridueña
Samantha Larusso ╱ Mary Mouser
Tory Nichols ╱ Peyton List
Robby Keene ╱ Tanner Buchanan
Everyone Else  ╱ Their Respective Characters

✸ WARNING ! inappropriate language, violence, blood, fighting, underage drinking, depression, family issues, mentions of suicide, emmy being the funniest person alive

✸ DISCLAIMER ! i do not own cobra kai, or the original karate kid movie series, or the characters. i soley own emmy, and the things that i have created for her plots, storylines, etc. i do not own any gifs or photos used in this fic unless stated otherwise. this intro layout does not belong to me but belongs to my amazing friend cami who is listed below!!! please go check out her stuff she's so goooddddd!!!!! ilysm cami

✸ TAGS ! f4brays andromqda biteflu stainedstardom tangledkisses gwetersluv

✸ AUTHOR'S NOTE ! WELCOME TO MY NEW OBSESSION (cobra kai fics) robby is the loml and i have too many drafts for him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 448 23
"There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you leave" [SEASON TWO-SIX] robby keene x fem!oc
3.6K 155 21
━━━❝ crawling' back to you ever thought of calling' when you've had a few? 'cause I always do ❞ ˚ Β·. Β· * ˚ ✡ ✦ ˚ : Β·.Β· * β€’. ✢.Β· * ✡ ˚ : Β· *...
33.1K 1.9K 22
β€·β˜…π–Œπ–Šπ–™ π–π–Žπ–’ π–‡π–†π–ˆπ– "None of it was real?" "Not a single bit." β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ COBRA KAI , eli moskowitz & robby keene seasons 1- Β©f4brays 2023 I DO NOT...
28.8K 448 21
still young, wasting my youth i'l grow up next summer . . . 𝒄𝒐𝒃𝒓𝒂 π’Œπ’‚π’Š π’“π’π’ƒπ’ƒπ’š π’Œπ’†π’†π’π’† 𝒙 π’‡π’†π’Ž!𝒐𝒄 completed 2022-01-04